4 people like this.

59 comment(s). Last comment by (S=QR) Philip 2019-08-10 18:02

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-12 19:04 | Report Abuse

by (S=QR) Philip > Jul 12, 2019 6:13 PM | Report Abuse

Oh... Warren buffet must be the most foolish human in Earth. Market keep rewarding him.
=========

maybe.....but now he so big, people just keep giving him money.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-12 19:53 | Report Abuse

not saying u and I are foolish....just saying stock market cannot be programed into AI.................

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-12 20:19 | Report Abuse

d by deMusangking > Jul 12, 2019 7:56 PM | Report Abuse

u sound foolish !!!

haha
======================================

enough people throw coins, someone is going to get 100 heads in a row.

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-12 20:26 | Report Abuse

Efficient market analysis?

Haha qqq3 I would have thought people have given up on it by now. Still have believers?

Sslee

4,669 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-12 21:06 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
https://investors.beyondmeat.com/news-releases/news-release-details/beyond-meatr-reports-first-quarter-2019-financial-results/
• Net revenues were $40.2 million, an increase of 215%;
• Net loss was $6.6 million, or a loss of $0.95 per common share, compared to net loss of $5.7 million, or a loss of $0.98 per common share in the year-ago period; Pro forma basic and diluted net loss per common share, which is a non-GAAP financial measure, was $0.14 per common share in the first quarter of 2019 compared to $0.13 per common share in the year-ago period; and
• Adjusted EBITDA, which is a non-GAAP financial measure, was a loss of $2.1 million compared to a loss of $4.3 million in the year-ago period

Tell me base on all your different mental models of human behavior what are at play in valuation of Beyond Meat?

Thank you

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-12 21:29 | Report Abuse

I say its evolution. Certain climate certain local conditions favor certain strategies and no strategy is suited for all climates and all local conditions.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-12 21:56 | Report Abuse

Beyond meat..............u either believe or u don't believe they are in the early stages of achieving the growth................and there is enough risk money money to buy their shares..................................

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-07-12 22:21 | Report Abuse

walao....too much stories from sifu philip...my processor cannot process

i am looking forward for another yinson discovery from him

advance thanks

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-07-12 22:26 | Report Abuse

Got buddha way? Wisdom from heart..Too lengthy and sleepy.
Speculation survive since stone age.
Investing survive since Ben Graham.
Speculation got infamous with Jesse Livermore.
Investing got famous with WB.
But if we invert.
How about Seykota.
How about people practise value investing still getting noway after said 20years. These are not known.
Just curious.

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-13 08:54 | Report Abuse

I'm not familiar with beyond meat, but let me put into play another similar business that is losing money, but if now valued at 170 billion.

Waymo.

The King of self driving technology is a loss making company for the last 13 years since 2006. Google has plowed more than 5 billion USD into the company that has never made a profit for 13 years. The revenues are growing exponentially while there is no profits.

However, here are qualitative facts.

Waymo had bought 62,500 minivans from GM. It is all driverless in California ( best testing ground flat land, easy climate). Their driverless tech has beaten every single other company from Apple to Uber to facebook in total by a huge factor. It has driven more miles safely than all of them combined.

Now it is set to make huge profits, as their LIDAR technology is so far ahead of everyone else it is like introducing the Apple iPhone into a world of Nokia flip phones.

They are finally selling their finished tech to end users and partners. Costco is using their LIDAR sensors to do robotic self fulfillment of shelves and storage. The California county is purchasing the tech for use in their garbage disposal truck and bin removal. John deere is using their tech for the crop detection, collection farm equipment. Not to mention the future of driverless taxis and lorries.

The mental model you need to understand is MARKET DISRUPTION and TOTAL ADDRESSIBLE MARKET.

If you went back 150 years ago and you told them we could call someone in Europe from Asia with no delay they would call you nuts. If you showed them a smartphone, they would fall down on their knees and worship you.

For beyond meat, the qualitative analysis is amazing.

3 questions that for thousands of years have been inescapable:

1. How does vegetables taste, smell and sounds and feel like meat? All are organic carbon based lifeform.
2. What is the cost of this vegetable "meat" vs real meat?
3. What are the future economics of beef vs vegetables?

Once you realized that meat technology is as efficient as it will ever be, you will realize that the only possible disruptor is for making vegetables taste, feel,look and smell like meat.

If you could buy a burger at half the price of real meat at nearly the same flavor? The market is endless.

The contention is the word "nearly". I've seen the beyond meat commercials, but have yet to try. My daughter in California has tried it and she says it tastes amazing. It even has blood and crackle when you cook it. Juice dripping from the meat.

I believe if the revenue has increase that much they must be doing something good.

If profit is still not there, they need time to master to recipe.

How long before Facebook, Amazon, Google and Netflix turned a good profit?

Anyway, I'll tell you more once I get a taste.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted by Sslee > Jul 12, 2019 9:06 PM | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
https://investors.beyondmeat.com/news-releases/news-release-details/be...
• Net revenues were $40.2 million, an increase of 215%;
• Net loss was $6.6 million, or a loss of $0.95 per common share, compared to net loss of $5.7 million, or a loss of $0.98 per common share in the year-ago period; Pro forma basic and diluted net loss per common share, which is a non-GAAP financial measure, was $0.14 per common share in the first quarter of 2019 compared to $0.13 per common share in the year-ago period; and
• Adjusted EBITDA, which is a non-GAAP financial measure, was a loss of $2.1 million compared to a loss of $4.3 million in the year-ago period

Tell me base on all your different mental models of human behavior what are at play in valuation of Beyond Meat?

Thank you

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-13 09:16 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/PqVBInU0A8s

This is something that I saw before in understanding the economies of plant based meat.

A very strong metric, plant based food grew by 24% yoy, while the meat industry grew by 2%.

In the long run the 10 years future economics will favor plant based meat.

Mental Models I use:

Lowest cost differentiator.
( It takes 308 gallons of water to process 1 lb of beef. Not to mention feed and killing, skinning and processing). Plant based food will win in the end, if everything else stays the same ( price, flavor, demand)

1st mover advantage.
Only impossible foods and beyond meat are going the extra mile to make plants cook and taste like near ( blood is from beet juice). With enough demand and r&d, they will have an unedible unassailable lead in the plant based food future.

Supply versus demand.
Similar to how chicken is popular in Malaysia because it is the only meat that Indians and Muslims have no issue with, vegans and health organic people ( getting more every day) will be provided with an alternative option when previously there was none. Before vegetables burgers were dry and not tasty. But the new burgers from beyond meat had the same amount of fat as a real beef Patty. Oven carnivores are buying beyond meat.

Economies of scale.
Currently I believe the losses are due to r&d, marketing and growing costs. But once they achieve a tipping point, it is a business model where industrialization and ramp up of production is far easier to process than growing beef. As long as revenues grow, the profits will definitely come.

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-13 09:28 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

If you look beyond( pardon my pun) past financials and try to understand the long term economics of the business, you may have a better understanding of it.

https://youtu.be/4R-xu9OmrQM

Or you can let Dr. Oz tell you all about it.

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2019-07-13 11:02 | Report Abuse

omg...so long

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-13 12:28 | Report Abuse

Einstein says we must make every effort to make something as easy as possible, but not simple.

In this case, this is the easiest way I can explain my selection of YINSON, QL and TOPGLOV through the years.

Easy, but not simple.

If following PE alone works, it would be simple.

If following NTA alone works, it would be simple.

If following golden rule growing earnings alone works, it would be simple.

But if it was simple, how come kyy lose money? Calvin tan lose money? Icon8888 lose money? Qqq3 lose money? Philip lose money?

The answer is: investing is not simple.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 12:36 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,669 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-13 12:39 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Thank you for the explanation and the youtu.be link.
I think American society is going into a very extreme where the super-rich control/monopoly all the big business and shut off the common people of any chance to own a piece of wealth from the growth of MARKET DISRUPTION and TOTAL ADDRESSIBLE MARKET where common people are on the receiving end of losing their jobs and the super rich become even richer.
A thousand dollar will go a long way for the commoners whereas a multi-million dollar to a billionaire is just another figure in his book generating no economic activities or value.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-richest-1-people-in-the-world-are-on-track-to-control-two-thirds-of-wealth-by-2030-2018-04-10
It is a scary future when richest 1% will control 2/3 of wealth.

Thank you
P/S: Luckily in Malaysia we are still able to own a piece of wealth from listed companies in Bursa if we do our homework well. I had to admit that I’m no way near Philip level in term of owing well managed and growth stocks. It seems I always end up with some stocks where I hope to make a different and unlock its value.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 12:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by DickyMe > Jul 13, 2019 12:00 PM | Report Abuse

(S=QR) Philip "Sapura and Armada share price crash is because debt generation and interest repayments has increased, while their profit margins and revenues has dropped tremendously. ***With looming maturity of borrowings to be repaid in the very near future***, and no one willing to buy their bonds, it extend loans, their only option is to do rights issue, warrant or cash call. "

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/7293.jsp

Posted by stockraider > Jul 13, 2019 12:42 PM | Report Abuse X

It is true or not ??

If it is true then what about Yinson with gearing even higher than armada and with order books even lower than armada leh ??

REMEMBER SHARE PRICE IS WHAT U PAY, AND VALUE IS WHAT U GET LOH...!!

ALWAYS GO FOR MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH...!!

Posted by stockraider > Jul 13, 2019 12:31 PM | Report Abuse X

The new FPSO will result in YINSON borrowing even exceeding Armada on an absolute basis, that means Yinson gearing will be very high loh...!!

That confirm armada mkt cap Rm 1.4b order books Rm 21b a better investment compare with Yinson mkt Cap Rm 7.2b order books Rm 4b loh.......!!

Rightfully armada should be value much higher than Yinson loh...!!

The good news for goreng Yinson will definitely raised & confirmed armada investment profile as a strong margin of safety & turnaround stock loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 12:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Jul 13, 2019 12:57 PM | Report Abuse X

Inari is the greatest beneficiary from 5G loh...!!

Insas will benefit too loh...!!

Posted by Vorster89 > Jul 13, 2019 12:55 PM | Report Abuse

Broadcom up 3%, Monday should follow

Posted by deMusangking > Jul 13, 2019 12:49 PM | Report Abuse

whatever lah... raider... sell insas n buy jaks!!!

hahaha

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-13 13:12 | Report Abuse

Please check your details, yinson is the only tenderer left for 3 FPSO jobs where the total order book will be huge, Brazil Marlim 1 they are the only reference left, 709k usd day rate 25 year contract, whale park sgp was disqualified so only yinson left 22 year contract 650k, Ghana contact 15 years 650k contract they are 2 left but only one tenderer gas job experience in Ghana ( yinson). I leave you to calculate order book and why valuation for YINSON now at rm10.

>>>>>>>>>
Yinson mkt Cap Rm 7.2b order books Rm 4b loh.......!!

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-13 13:14 | Report Abuse

Wrong. They will raise perpetual bonds with maturity tenure of 999 years. No dilution of SHAREHOLDINGS and no default risk from payment if matured bonds unlike armada and sapura.

>>>>>>>>>

The new FPSO will result in YINSON borrowing even exceeding Armada on an absolute basis, that means Yinson gearing will be very high loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 13:22 | Report Abuse

Remember the new Armada Kraken FPSO ??....One mistake or dispute like Armada kraken in north sea could wipe off almost Rm 10 billion of Armada market capitalization loh...!!

Here in Yinson we are talking of 3 new FPSO costing at least Rm 2.5 billion each and not 1 new armada kraken...if one mistake like the case of armada kraken will turn it into a bankrupt company loh...!!

Just ask yourself, why only Yinson...why the rest not interested on this job...must be very fishy loh...if not...very good they will like ants all going for these jobs, if it is highly profitable & low risk loh...!!

Furthermore...u need to commit about 3 yrs in construction of FPSO, b4 u can see your 1st billing loh...!!

Just becareful with this type of deals, is too good to be true mah..!!

Normally ala udang di sebalik buntut in this case loh...!!

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > Jul 13, 2019 1:12 PM | Report Abuse

Please check your details, yinson is the only tenderer left for 3 FPSO jobs where the total order book will be huge, Brazil Marlim 1 they are the only reference left, 709k usd day rate 25 year contract, whale park sgp was disqualified so only yinson left 22 year contract 650k, Ghana contact 15 years 650k contract they are 2 left but only one tenderer gas job experience in Ghana ( yinson). I leave you to calculate order book and why valuation for YINSON now at rm10.

>>>>>>>>>
Yinson mkt Cap Rm 7.2b order books Rm 4b loh.......!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 13:24 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 13:47 | Report Abuse

No such thing loh....all loans got a callable element or clause in the agreement whether short or long term or even perpetual loh...!!

Just like case of London...when they default on short term loan of Rm 10m all the debts are triggered even the loan is loan term loh...!!

Posted by IronShirt > Jul 13, 2019 1:30 PM | Report Abuse

Depends on how you see sukuk, it has 2 cutting edges. No Biz, All form of short term Debt is equally fatal.
1) Armada got short term Debt 6.78Bil and Yinson got 346mil-----Yinson is 20X "safer"

Epf, Kwsp, Pnb all got stuck-in Sap, Velesto and worst Mas.....To made their Balance Sheet looks
Good, they have to Goreng atleast one less Trouble one and Yinson looks Good for 1st half of 2019......2nd half 2019 might see Other stocks get goreng by "them"

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-13 14:11 | Report Abuse

Here is the difference between qualitative and quantitative analysis.

If you have a bank loan where you have to pay back the principal in 999 years, is this considered borrowings or equity?

When you have short term debt, long term debt and 999 years debt you need to call a spade a spade. Yinson is excellent in their financial raising capability.

>>>>>>>>>
I invite you to read first before commenting the SC document on the property bond raised in SGX and BURSA.

No such thing loh....all loans got a callable element or clause in the agreement whether short or long term or even perpetual loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-13 23:57 |

Post removed.Why?

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-14 06:03 | Report Abuse

Accounting rules say you are wrong. Understand the business first itself then look to the debt.

If you understand this better you will understand why foreign investors and major institutions have been buying yinson from 4.09 to 7.20 today.

And you will probably understand better what they don't touch Armada.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 09:53 | Report Abuse

(S=QR) Philip > Jul 14, 2019 6:03 AM | Report Abuse

what they don't touch Armada.
========

they don't touch because they are not supposed to be contrarians.......but contrarians make a lot of money........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 09:55 | Report Abuse

buy Armada now like buying Jaks at 50 sens...........

and KNM at 15 sen..........

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 10:44 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 10:48 | Report Abuse

Finally qqq talk some sense here loh....!!

But definitely Armada & sapura is very much better than jaks & knm loh....!!

Yes armada & sape can classify as big margin of safety turnaround big quality stock loh....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Jul 14, 2019 9:53 AM | Report Abuse

(S=QR) Philip > Jul 14, 2019 6:03 AM | Report Abuse

what they don't touch Armada.
========

they don't touch because they are not supposed to be contrarians.......but contrarians make a lot of money........

qqq3
11971 posts
Posted by qqq3 > Jul 14, 2019 9:55 AM | Report Abuse

buy Armada now like buying Jaks at 50 sens...........

and KNM at 15 sen..........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 10:52 | Report Abuse

contrarian play or non contrarian play?

big picture/ theme play or company specific play?

for the masses, for fund managers, for teachers ....stick to quality, stick to non contrarian play, stick to company specific play like philip...............

for pros, for speculators and traders , for higher risk/ rewards....u can look for contrarian plays, theme plays, big picture plays..............

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 10:57 | Report Abuse

for investors, quality should take precedent over value investing.

too many amateurs forget about quality when they call themselves value investors..............

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 11:02 | Report Abuse

too many amateurs forget about quality when they call themselves value investors..............

not just amatuers, IB analysts are also guilty because there are more comfortable with numbers than with quality and deep understanding.....................

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 11:18 | Report Abuse

A CLASSIC MISUNDERSTANDING OF MARGIN OF SAFETY & QUALITY FROM A TRADER LOH....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Jul 14, 2019 11:02 AM | Report Abuse

not just amatuers, IB analysts are also guilty because there are more comfortable with numbers than with quality and deep understanding.....................

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 11:56 | Report Abuse

caveat...if investment is defined as profiting from the growth of excellent companies , timing and bull and bear markets plays no role...it depends on the investee company delivering.

for speculations, trading, theme plays, contrarian play, timing is everything and depends on bull and bear.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 11:58 | Report Abuse

ed by stockraider > Jul 14, 2019 11:18 AM | Report Abuse

A CLASSIC MISUNDERSTANDING OF MARGIN OF SAFETY & QUALITY FROM A TRADER LOH....!!

======

for so called margin of safey in Insas is exclusively due to ignorance...........

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 12:00 | Report Abuse

Investment is define as profiting on something with certainty of return over time mah.....!!

That is MARGIN OF SAFETY loh.....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Jul 14, 2019 11:56 AM | Report Abuse

caveat...if investment is defined as profiting from the growth of excellent companies , timing and bull and bear markets plays no role...it depends on the investee company delivering.

for speculations, trading, theme plays, contrarian play, timing is everything and depends on bull and bear.

Sslee

4,669 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-14 12:06 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
qqq3 quality here quality there, your JAKS ALP any quality compare to Dato’ Sri Thong of INSAS who had accumulated so much wealth into INSAS.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/214988.jsp

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 13:12 | Report Abuse

Jaks is contrarian play
Insas is value trap.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-14 14:47 | Report Abuse

Jaks is contrarian play
Insas is value trap.

why? how?

Jaks future is better than its past suggest
Insas best is behind it already......

Posted by The One and Only Heavenly Punter > 2019-07-14 14:52 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/121748.jsp

A gentle reminder. It seems that your JAKS not performing so well.

Sslee

4,669 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-14 16:07 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
qqq3 whatever angles you look at Dato’ Sri Thong of INSAS, he had built up and accumulated so much wealth into INSAS (Balance Sheet) and INSAS is now self sufficient to generate free cash flow from wholly owned broking, financial advisory services, credit & leasing and dividend received from associated companies and quoted securities invested. (Note: Every 1 cents dividend from Inari is 6 millions free cash flow for INSAS)
Better still with so much cash and bank deposit opportunities will present itself for INSAS to acquire some great companies or using it cash to support and grows another Inari from their current associate companies.
So the hard work for INSAS is done and it is time for minority shareholder to enjoy the fruits of Dato’ Sri Thong’s hard works with better dividend.

Whatever angle you look at ALP of JAKS, you and I know he is a crook, reward him-self with free JAKS shares, borrow money or more PP, RI to survive and telling tall tale on Star litigation:
• 与Star的官司,在今年1月发放RM50m的银行担保,之后在5月反诉对方,一共索取大约RM650m赔偿;虽然必须承担律师费,但是此举是为了保障股东们的权益。
• Star管理层在近年多次发生变动,之后就多次要求更改设计,导致必须重新向有关当局提交方案;最后一次更改设计是在2017年7月,根据签署的协议,完工日期是在有关当局批准后的3年,也就是2020年7月;然而他们却起诉,声称JAKS无法准时交付,并且还索取各种赔偿
Just ask ALP what happen to the pacific star resident units? Is the handover also should be July 2020?
Tell me when you expect any dividend from JAKS?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-14 16:19 | Report Abuse

YES THIS ANOTHER SUPER VALUE PUNCH LINE OF INSAS LOH....!!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 14, 2019 4:07 PM | Report Abuse

whatever angles you look at Dato’ Sri Thong of INSAS, he had built up and accumulated so much wealth into INSAS (Balance Sheet) and INSAS is now self sufficient to generate free cash flow from wholly owned broking, financial advisory services, credit & leasing and dividend received from associated companies and quoted securities invested. (Note: Every 1 cents dividend from Inari is 6 millions free cash flow for INSAS)

Better still with so much cash and bank deposit opportunities will present itself for INSAS to acquire some great companies or using it cash to support and grows another Inari from their current associate companies.

So the hard work for INSAS is done and it is time for minority shareholder to enjoy the fruits of Dato’ Sri Thong’s hard works with better dividend.

YES HAVE FAITH & JUST HANG ON AND LET BLOOMING SPRING TO UNLOCKED VALUE IN BLOOMING MONTH OF FEBRUARY 202O LOH...!!

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-08-10 10:27 | Report Abuse

Lanchester law of linear combat:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanchester%27s_laws#Lanchester's_linear_law

Basically what does this mental model describe: the bigger the force, the lower the attrition and casualty rate.

In business economics we can apply it with this mental model: whenever you consider businesses, you need to understand what is the minimum size required to "fight" a battle with competitors, how big you need your business to be to have an uneven competitive advantage, and at what point does the business size start being disadvantageous in competing with peers.

An interesting thought process in when too big is not good, too small is not good, but capturing a business at just the right size and time.

The mathematical formula created by lanchester to calculate army sizes and attrition rates are worth considering indeed.

Business itself is a form of economical warfare.

We can apply this to the situation of

LHI
LAYHONG
TEOSENG
QL

Within the agriculture sphere

Or

Maybank
Rhb
Pbb
Cimb

Within the banking sphere

To have a deeper understanding of how predict these businesses 5-10 years from now in relation to each other.

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-08-10 10:41 | Report Abuse

mr phillip, u still going to add more pchem? any other stocks u interested in?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-10 13:12 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-10 13:13 |

Post removed.Why?

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-08-10 14:51 | Report Abuse

Hi stockraider, your INSAS 90 cents by 31st August how? Any news?

If your guarantee doesn't work as your promotion, can you stop commenting on my blog and fcuk off? You keep drowning other posts, whole your prediction never work out.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-10 15:41 |

Post removed.Why?

(S=QR) Philip

4,785 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-08-10 18:02 | Report Abuse

I comment on my own held stocks, who say don't work? I already make money holding it for long long time, your INSAS say 90 cents by 31st August how leh? Bring ppl to Holland? Stick to your own stocks la sohai, post your stocks in other counters for what? So you can upgrade your myvi to Japanese car?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz