2 people like this.

39 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2019-08-17 16:37

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:34 | Report Abuse

To me, Hitler isn't a hero, neither are the japanese imperial army. Heros generally are refereed to good guys, and both don't fulfill that criteria to me. To someone is not hero, while to some is a hero, why? If we go back to 1940s, were the japanese imperial army hero to their ppl at that time? What about Hilter, in his early days, Hilter was a hero to Germans but in both cases, it led them to hell hole in the end. Hitler was I would say is a sick and mad man,he is intelligent too, he advocate research, high technology. So, if you want to talk about hero or not hero, you have to look at who the person is and at what time bcoz someone who is a hero to someone may changed over time and become the DEVIL, I believe this phrase have answer to some of your arguments. A hero now may not necessary be a hero later and vice versa. But generally, the world will view hitler and the Japanese imperial army as aggressor, not hero. World war II led to significant change in world order, the breaking up of the British Empire , the independence of its ex colonial states, the rise of USA as the number 1 world power and most powerful army in the world. The Bretton Woods Agreement that led to USD becoming the major currency instead of the British pound. Ever thought about the number of deaths in WWII, what if the war never happened, how would the current world population be? In the case of the jews, 2/3 of the Jews in Europe were killed. But there's a report about the consequence of the holocaust. There is this perception of the intelligence of the Jews, more intelligent on average than most BUT some suspect it could be due to the holocaust due to something like natural selection but in this case it was artificial selection but both are @ survival of the fittest case. Think about it, 2/3(6million) of the jewish population got wiped out in europe, that would have made a very significant changes to the genetic pool.

Sslee

4,748 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-17 09:34 | Report Abuse

Dear i3lurker,
If you read the history of China then the China Chinese had killed their own China Chinese many millions more in the name of uniting China or who has the heaven mandated to rule China.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:37 | Report Abuse

Oh yeah, I forgotten another important consequence of world war 2, the appetite and the ability for wars were reduced greatly.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 09:39 | Report Abuse

What is the most important lesson that the kampung folks can learn from history.......

.......and not to be folled by unscrupulous opportunistic leaders who claim to be out to defend their beliefs and almight ones- which are.made believable under attack.....by above the law ppl

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 09:41 | Report Abuse

Anak2 msia.....batch in ..batch out.....

...tortured to depression to rote learning SEJARAH textbook....

BUT FAIL TO BE enlightened ONES

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 09:42 | Report Abuse

Mao....Chin Pemg...Polpot....

.....all just brutal ...opportunistic....selfish ppl

Unlike Lao Tzu

speakup

25,103 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-08-17 09:42 | Report Abuse

veering off topic guys!
stay focused!!!! attack KHAT!

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:44 | Report Abuse

I think some of you your mindset, is well, this party killed 10million ppl, that killed 20million, but this party killed 5 million, so is OK??? In all cases, is NOT OK and this shouldn't be something to be debated at all, is nonsense. Or maybe you want to take into account population inflation, the population at that time vs death????? Economy of that time vs now, its size?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 09:45 | Report Abuse

KHAT...no CUT the crap

Bad into to put the KHAT...no CART before the horse

This is 21st century....learn up to date java script 1st..all out

If fot additional budget....man power....time....ample childhood time....then

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:46 | Report Abuse

Learning from history, is about do you have the intelligent to summarized and reflect upon them and come to conclusion. Not many able to do it and some reading is just reading, nothing more

speakup

25,103 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-08-17 09:46 | Report Abuse

Kuok is not the enemy
KHAT is the enemy
LYNAS is the enemy
PH is the enemy
BN is the enemy
STAY FOCUSED GUYS!

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:47 | Report Abuse

So learning history to most is just reading and memorizing, that's all. Are you able to combine different sources/event and link them together to come to a conclusion. How strong is your reasoning?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:48 | Report Abuse

Another thing, never trust politicians entirely

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 09:49 | Report Abuse

Objective should be.....

...enhance patrioticism.....creating nationalist 1st mentality.....Malaysian first schoolers

= success....objective made

KPI for sejarah teacher....for 6 decades

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:51 | Report Abuse

As for China, i can tell you, one day it will lead to massive problem, why? You just have to look at its administration system, you will see why there will be problem. Beside that, if you know history of China, you will know what is capable of

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:52 | Report Abuse

Robert Kuok talked about japanese ww2 brutality bcoz the interviewer asked him about that, why ppl ask u something, u ans something else? U want to include the mongols too?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 09:52 | Report Abuse

KHAT...no CUT the crap

Bad into to put the KHAT...no CART before the horse

This is 21st century....learn up to date java script 1st..all out

If fot additional budget....man power....time....ample childhood time....then

AND.....Anak2 msia.....batch in ..batch out.....

...tortured to depression to rote learning SEJARAH textbook....

YET FAIL TO BE enlightened ONES......

Why is its learnibg objective?

The number one objective should be.....

...enhance patrioticism.....creating nationalist 1st mentality.....Malaysian first schoolers

= success....objective made

KPI for sejarah teacher....for 6 decades

OKAY...OKAY...FAOL...SO NOW ADD ON CIVICS??????

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:53 | Report Abuse

Those are Robert Kuok's real experience, Robert Kuok wasn't living in China at that time, what you want him to tell you?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 09:55 | Report Abuse

Anyone resesarch on Bo Xilai, what he did? Go do some research and you will see how shocking it was. How many Bo Xilai are still in China? If you read about history of China, you will see that this isnt the first time ppl like Bo Xilai existed, in fact there are more and much more intelligent

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 10:42 | Report Abuse

Mao....Chin Pemg...Polpot....

.....all just brutal ...opportunistic....selfish ppl

Unlike Lao Tzu

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 10:43 | Report Abuse

We...Dong Zong.....Jiao Zong....do not believe in lying

prefer to call a spade a spade

Sslee

4,748 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-17 10:48 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Soldiers are trained to kill or be killed, no two ways about it. The brutality of war are facts and reality. It is this uncontrol brutality that invoked human conscious of peace loving and establishment of war crime court. We are peace loving people so please give peace a chance.
Respect eveyone and no hero worshiping.

We are our worst ememy if we do not learn the lesson of history.

Thank you

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 10:51 | Report Abuse

Whatever job they are in.....

.....as long as they do it whole heartedly

they deserve a pat on the shoulder

LIKE THE ALL CABINET MEMBER.....FOR SOLVING THE KHAT ISSUE TIMELY AND WISELY

Syabas to all sincere workers

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 10:53 | Report Abuse

Software to worship.......not install/found

Posted by i3lurker > Aug 17, 2019 10:48 AM | Report Abuse

it amazes me since when I was a teenager until now that non-chinese cannot understand that Chinese dun have heroes.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 10:54 | Report Abuse

Need to instill from young.....

....meluntuh buluh biar dari lebungnya

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 10:55 | Report Abuse

Brain is like CPU.....

........need to install relevant software to run specifically

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 10:57 | Report Abuse

SSLEE, I would say your argument is partially correct. Why I say so? In World War II, there were indeed ways in which Japanese commanders trained their soldiers to be killing machine. I give a example. There was an event in China, I forgotten which city the soldiers ordered by their commander to open fired on civilians, but these soldiers didnt want to or dare not, it proved there were humanity in them. But the commander chopped off one of the soldier with his samurai sword, led to panic among the soldiers and they started firing. In this case, it was indeed trained to kill. But in our case and most of the case in most countries, it isn't about killing, is about defending your territory. Do you guys think in a battlefield, soldiers don't have humanity? Some because of the harsh environment of war, led them to go crazy and lose their humanity. I read a report about a research on the diaries of the japanese soldiers diarie, they were remorsed after the war. Just to let you know during WWII, do you know what the Russian did? Some of the russian commanders gave orders, the front row who retreat will be shoot by those at the back. So nobody dare to retreat and have to keep charging on. In a battlefield, when shooting started, nobody will stop, bcoz if u stop, u get killed. That is how it works. It will only stop until one party get defeated. Just to let you know, there were good generals in the German army, who had humanity. I forgotten, there was a good german general who was very good, he was deployed to Africa but was killed on orders of Hitler , I think he was forced to commit suicide.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 10:59 | Report Abuse

The past cannot predict the future....

......can burn text

Killer drones are the future ultimate machine for this task

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 11:03 | Report Abuse

the past can give you the probabilities of something happening when something had repeated so many times, it become something like a pattern

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 11:07 | Report Abuse

In war, it is really about following the orders from a command chain. The top one gave order, the bottom follow, 1 command 10, 10 command 100.... These units they only follow, they are isolated from interactions of the outside world and only 1 line of communication.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 11:10 | Report Abuse

Think about it, if the command chain is broken and no supervision, what would happened?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 11:11 | Report Abuse

When command line is broken, they follow the nearest high command, which is the one leading them, so it becomes a roulette game, how they would behave

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 12:23 | Report Abuse

robert kuok was talking about the past based on his real life experience. Nobody questioning those 2 atomic bombs but the bombs have another side of the untold story

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-17 12:25 | Report Abuse

and the brutal parties caused their own destruction

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 12:28 | Report Abuse

Einstein played a key role behind the development of the atomic
nbomb

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-17 12:37 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 12:52 | Report Abuse

Don't forget to discuss...Yamashita's gold

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-17 13:02 | Report Abuse

And the conspiracy theory behind sparing the truly responsible japanese prince....

....putting all the blamw down to his general

calvintaneng

53,278 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-08-17 16:37 | Report Abuse

PUT ASIDE PAST POLITICS

ROBERT KUOK SUCCEEDED SO WELL BECAUSE HE NOT INTERESTED IN POLITICS

HE EVEN REJECTED A "TAN SRI" TITLE!!

DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!

YOU MUST BUY A STOCK WITH GOOD FUNDAMENTAL FOR SAFETY

EXAMPLE IS UZMA AT 66.5 SEN WITH NTA OF RM1.54 (MORE THAN 50% DISCOUNT TO NTA WHICH GIVES MARGIN OF SAFETY

THEN YOU MUST KNOW A STOCK CAN MOVE IF THERE IS COMING CATALYST

WHAT CATALYST UZMA GOT?

ANSWER

UZMA GOT 12 MONTHS CONTRACT JOBS (PLUS MANY OTHER JOBS AWARDED) TO DISMANTLE & DECOMMISSION 22 OIL RIGS

BECAUSE OF MONSOON FROM NOVEMBER TO MARCH 2019 (5 MONTHS OF MONSOON IN SOUTH CHINA SEA) ONLY 6 OIL RIGS WERE DISMANTLED

SO AFTER APRIL 2019 MONSOON OVER UZMA WILL CONTINUE TO DISMANTLE 16 MORE OIL RIGS

THESE GOOD MONTHS OF APRIL TO JUNE 2019 SHOULD REPORT BETTER PROFITS FOR UZMA

SO HIGH PROFITS WILL BE A CATALYST AS PEOPLE WANT "EARNINGS"

AND ANOTHER PONTER IS UZMA DIRECTORS ARE TURNING BULLISH AND BUYING UZMA SHARES WITH THEIR OWN POCKET MONIES

SO ALL FACTORS POINT TO UZMA AS A GREAT BUY NOW!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz