1 person likes this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by PureBULL . 2019-12-29 17:40

joecool32

35 posts

Posted by joecool32 > 2019-12-15 17:14 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin, I'm a fellow Christian who's a Sgp PR. Been silently following u 4 quite a while. Poured some money into Scomies, Opcom, Redtone and ur fav Netx based on ur recomendations and my own research. However, what impress me the most is your sharing on your faith in this manner. Making Christ known thru your sphere of influence and success is really encouraging to me. Let me know if u can allow me to join ur whatsapp group.

calvintaneng

53,214 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-15 18:08 | Report Abuse

Warm welcome Joe

My numbers are
019 3384010

Posted by KeyofKingdom > 2019-12-15 19:09 | Report Abuse

Shalom, Calvin and Joe. Calivn, I also want to join your group. I listened to what you share about T7, I bought it at and keeping it till now, looking forward to harvest

Posted by michaeloblivion > 2019-12-15 19:42 | Report Abuse

let us all join Calvin in jubilation and praises to our Lord.. for He has promises to feed a bird in a sky that do no sow .. what more we are his sheep .. and Calvin that sow his words..

ColinLim

11 posts

Posted by ColinLim > 2019-12-29 13:39 | Report Abuse

I too am a brother-in--Christ.Seldom do we hear of fellow Christians sharing their path in the share market.Praise the Lord for His faithfulness.

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-12-29 13:53 | Report Abuse

This Calvintaneng is a phony, if you invest stock market by follow the angels in pure white, you deserve what you get , haha

Anyway, today is holy Sunday right ? Why are you guys here ? still so early, see your mouth say sweet,holy words
BUT your hearts is thinking abt how to make more money, on a holy Sunday ?? hahaha

BLACKS CROWS ALWAYS FLOCK TOGETHER..

calvintaneng

53,214 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-29 14:09 | Report Abuse

Foolsgold is the blackcrow
When you point a finger
4 fingers point back at yourself

Welcome Colin

Yes, Jesus said we light a candle and not hide them under the bed. That means we don't hide the light of Jesus from our home or family

And we don't hide the candle under a bushel which means we should not hide the light of Jesus in our business life either

So let your light shine before men

Those who want the truth will come to the light
Those who love sin will shun the light and hide in darkness

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-12-29 14:23 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng, nobody point a finger at you ,
You incriminate yourself with your lousy recommendations, false logic n open admission , tht yours is a pump , pump, dump operation.
Just stating the bare obvious facts abt you !

calvintaneng

53,214 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-29 14:44 | Report Abuse

Posted by FoolsGold > Dec 29, 2019 2:23 PM | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng, nobody point a finger at you ,

Then why you come here?

What are you doing?

You know Calvin recommended these

1) Super Enterprize (Up 200%) And taken private
2) Kulim (Up 60%)
3) TheStore (Up 50%)
4) Weida
5) TMakmur
6) Daiman
7) Karambunai

And these ones up 50% to 300%

Carimin
Dayang
Naim
Penergy
Velesto
Lafarge
TDM
Uzma
Jaks at 40 sen
Supermax up 100%
Pohuat up 200%

And so many up 50% to 80%

So far can you show me any stock gone bankrupt or delisted?

Your name is foolsgold

Rightly so

YOU ARE THE FOOL!!

See the meaning of a fool

fool1
/fuːl/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person.
"I felt a bit of a fool"

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-12-29 15:50 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng, anyone as thick as you can claim anything under the sun.

Would you be so brave as to chart down ALL your recommendations wef from now 29/12/2019, your recommended date n price for all forumers to take note, so no dispute by end of 2020 ?

then all can see clearly how fake you are..

calvintaneng

53,214 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-29 16:36 | Report Abuse

Foolsgold

Since you are so concerned about my postings

You can diligently take note of all my recommendations from today

Starting with these 5 Nfcp stocks

1. Netx
2. Opcom
3.Redtone
4. Cmsb
5. Binacom

Just keep track of these 5 great stocks all thru year 2020 and see how they perform

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-12-29 17:10 | Report Abuse

not sorry to say, i have no interest in your posting or stock picks, n not interested to keep track for you.

Isnt it logical for you to keep track of your own ? pls use 31.12.2019 closing date prices , if you want to keep for 2020, as that is only logical, to compare on a yearly basis.

Else, we may recall your picks for bjaya n bjland back in the early days when bjland was in the 33 sens .

Philip Greta

4,785 posts

Posted by Philip Greta > 2019-12-29 17:20 | Report Abuse

Colinlim keysofkingdom, Michael Oblivion and joecool32 are all new users created by Calvin tan to promote him.

It is so obvious and amateurish.

All 3 have accounts created very very recently. All are posting with the exact same wording, phrase selection and language idiom as Calvin tan.

So sad. Just like city harvest church create fake followers and cheat unsuspecting new readers to fall into his traps.

Heavily promoting 4 or 5 stocks that have gone up tremendously, but unfortunately the other 40 stocks which he have promoted together and have done poorly.

It is the same with his Bible worship.

Taking words and phrases from the Bible out of context of the entire chapter ( selecting verse only) can make the Bible day anything he wants it to say ( instead of the original meaning of the whole sentence).

Fake city harvest preacher, trying to cheat investors but sadly, no one cares about his netx or buy any ( especially after he tries to capture increase sales of 10k shares at 2.5 cents at end of day just to make things look up).

Funny and sad. Sell a house, only get 50k. Sell 3 houses to buy 5 million shares of netx at 2.5 cents.

Embarrassing old man.

Stop cheating hardworking young investors!

You will meet your just rewards when you are finally judged for who you are.

calvintaneng

53,214 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-29 17:29 | Report Abuse

Of all people I know in i3 there is none so opionated like Philip Greta

Calvin did not create any other ID or accounts

Calvin has only 1 account and 1 ID

AND Calvin has nothing to do with city harvest Church people which Philip insinuate

For goodness sake

You must stop telling lies after lies after lies that Calvin has got anything to do with city harvest Church

See my website

Www.inspiretopray.com

PureBULL .

2,412 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2019-12-29 17:40 | Report Abuse

Sifu calvintaneng,

well done ...
give back to the community we reside ...
impact LIFE change LIFE U must ...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz