Be the first to like this.

28 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-01-15 08:13

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-21 14:31 | Report Abuse

In a naturally rich land, misery and poverty are evil-inspired and man-made

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-21 19:18 | Report Abuse

The leaders have little grey matter, the officers are neither benevolent nor dedicated, majority of the commoners are both delusionally upholding an outdated philosophy and obsessively practicing a counterproductive way of life....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 06:02 | Report Abuse

Tha backwardness in thinking, evidence-baseless philosophy and old-fashioned practices...

.....not catching up with time

Mulut celupar....see how long India or China can tolerate

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 06:18 | Report Abuse

Busy body menjaga tepi kain orang......

......bodoh sombong joining the west fitnah propanda against indispensible business associates

how not to ail?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 06:42 | Report Abuse

all when the very old man has irreversible dementia and verbal darrhea

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 06:44 | Report Abuse

......selective prosecutive thinking, failed judgment on justice, equality and equitability

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:21 | Report Abuse

When the senile, thoughtless and deluded propose countries plagued by mismanagement because of corrupted statemen and outdated governing system to work together with each other. Hence the blind, dumb and ignoble lead the blind, dumb and ignoble...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:24 | Report Abuse

Together...by number....1.7 billion of the world’s population,

......mostly live in poor, underdeveloped countries with small markets and pathetic purchasing power.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:25 | Report Abuse

New...or renewed gomen.....but still unrepentfully mixing with wrong 'peers'

How not to ail?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:27 | Report Abuse

Failure to catch up with time for over a millenium is not a mistakable excuse..........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:29 | Report Abuse

...so are being stucked in backwardness in thinking, noneviden-based philosophy for success in hypermodern living, and laughable old-fashioned practices...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:31 | Report Abuse

Total failure in leadership and imagination......

....Just imagine if a few "Christian" countries came together and held a summit just like this.

Imagine they announced that they will trade among themselves to lessen their reliance on “non-Christian" countries.

I wonder what the reaction would be.

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2019-12-22 08:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > Dec 21, 2019 7:18 PM | Report Abuse

The leaders have little grey matter, the officers are neither benevolent nor dedicated, majority of the commoners are both delusionally upholding an outdated philosophy and obsessively practicing a counterproductive way of life....
all when the very old man has irreversible dementia and verbal darrhea...

"We have been conditioned to think that only politicians can solve our problems. But at the same point, maybe we will wake up and recognize that it was the politicians who created our problems" - BEN CARSON

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:42 | Report Abuse

Only servant leaders serve the community well.....

.......not of fake bersatu, fake hope or fake faithful ones

Come next GE....haha

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:43 | Report Abuse

...out page boy....black shoe....flying car-pet

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:50 | Report Abuse

Being a liability to the GE14 winning team, and fail to achieve greatness in own portfolio....

....but busy body menjaga tepi kain orang......

and busy bodoh sombong

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 08:53 | Report Abuse

All hell breaks loose when the very old man has irreversible dementia, zakirdelusion and verbal darrhea.....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 09:04 | Report Abuse

All based on delusion, not reality......how to progress

.......still talking about baseless flying horses

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 09:25 | Report Abuse

Own backyard is full of uncleanseable shit, regular flood and delusionally incorrigible ppl.....

......how can we talk about international issues

where it seems to be potentially hurt our economy, if anything impactful

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 10:34 | Report Abuse

Hoo haa Summit of all the frogs under coconut shell, by all the frogs under coconut shell for all the katak di bawah tempurung

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 12:11 | Report Abuse

What ail......?

List of factors/syndromes:

1. Wolves in sheep's clothing

2. Frogs under coconut shell

3. Counterproductive delusional education

4. Absolute suppression of multiversocuriosity and religomagination

5. Backward vision of 6th century in the expense of latest evidence-based down-to-earth-cum-supereffective solution to humanity and livelihood problems

6. Busy body menjaga tepi kain orang

7. Mixing with the wrong peers in a bodoh sombong manner

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-22 12:14 | Report Abuse

Anti-vaxxers are not made to pay for outbreak of communicable diseases

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-23 16:53 | Report Abuse

8. Failure of the ppl to stand against delusion, stupidity and evil

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-23 20:10 | Report Abuse

When black shoe, Jawee and free meals are suppose to educate our children to become independent, resourceful and competitive adults in future.....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-23 20:13 | Report Abuse

9. Making a big fuss and fitnah over small matters which are not supposed to sweat over......

.....nonissue stuff becomes big issue

small thing becomes national security issue pula

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-24 11:10 | Report Abuse

Dreaming of Greta, but with outdated philosophy, irrelevant practices and wrong belief system, only to be waken up by nightmare of Malala

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-12-28 08:15 | Report Abuse

Legal is illegal, and illegal is legal (Vijay47)

Unbelievably police has obtained a court order to stop the Dong Zong meeting (to discuss the issue of teaching Jawi in vernacular schools).

The next time somebody wants to hold a meeting, say a group like the DAP or some non-Muslim organisation, just check to see whether racial fanatics have threatened to do the "Malay thing" that Mahathir spoke about. If so, stop the function at once.

This would be most necessary since the police has just admitted that you cannot do anything if there are warnings of riots. After all, legal is illegal and illegal is legal.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-01-15 08:13 | Report Abuse

Ponder for yourself....

One of my many great grandchildren attended standard one in anational school this year. When he came home, I asked him to tell me things that happened in the memorable first day. He said a girl with headscarf stting in front of him threatened him that he would go to hell after a round of self-introducion in class.

My great grandchildren : Just because I am a Dayak and nonbeliever of her god or her holy scripture?

Me: Although your great grandfather, me, is a master in philosophy and psychology, I'll find it extremely challenging to undo the damage she had inflicted onto you intentionally or unintentionally.

My great grandchildren : I ran to question my class teacher, and guess what!? He affirmed what she told me!!!!

Me: Believe me. This is damned seriously and unmistakeably foolish, folly and utterly rubbish. I feel like stomping into your school tomorrow to discuss in your class, your dear little friend and class teacher about this incident. I'll call in the headmistress too. And ask your father to bring this up in the PTA meeting next month.

(to be continued)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz