1 person likes this.

109 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2020-02-17 16:32

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2020-02-15 23:46 | Report Abuse

go save your church members by promoting NETX at church. here you get abused only.
jesus christ will be looking at you.

stncws

10,572 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-02-16 00:24 | Report Abuse

168 168 168.
Avoid Naysayers..Buy Netx

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 00:39 | Report Abuse

Unable to smell scams to cheat investors?

Then look at PROTASCO history and parallels with multiple private placements, esos and share dilution, all in a concerted effort to siphon money out from the company in as many creative methods as possible.

With billions of shares outstanding, liquidity is not a problem. With cash in hand, why dilute share and future earnings ( unless none were available), why raise money via esos, private placements? Isn't the cash enough to run the company?

If the stock was good enough, why do the share placement at 2 cents when they can do the same thing and just buy the millions of shares available at the market price of 1.5 to 2 cents on the market?

So many red flags, but Calvin consistently focus on hiding the facts of NETX. The unprofitability, the lack of technical team, the lack of projects from NFCP.

But no need to waste time arguing, the main thing is still NFCP award. since Calvin moved goalposts from February to October ( and most likely beyond) in an effort to pump and dump with future hope.

Let's just wait and see how far the curry harvest preacher will take it. Will be apologized like Kong hee for cheating and misleading investors? Will he apologized for pumping and dumping? We shall see and record his results.

stncws

10,572 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-02-16 00:49 | Report Abuse

Dog always smell the bad pp..

Many company also pp and no problem.

Protasco is bad becos Tey and Chong.

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 06:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 07:06 | Report Abuse

Exactly.

INSIDERS. BUYING HEAVILY INTO A COMPANY AND TURNING IT INTO LOSSES.

>>>>>>

Posted by stncws > Feb 16, 2020 12:49 AM | Report Abuse

Dog always smell the bad pp..

Many company also pp and no problem.

Protasco is bad becos Tey and Chong.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 07:13 | Report Abuse

This is the worse ever, taking the lord's name in vain, taking words in the Bible out of context. Here is the perfect verse for you:

Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”

How long have you served money using god's name Calvin? You should be ashamed of yourself using HIS name to profit.

>>>>>>>>

King James Bible
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 07:18 | Report Abuse

Think of Netx being a cyclical turnaround by the power of Nfcp Rm50.3 billions Fiberisation jobs

Employees of Netx are not directors with executive powers

Their investments were based on upcoming good times

So we're people who took up pp at 20 sen in hibiscus due to its prospect of striking oil

Strike oil it did and hibiscus jumped 400% to Rm1.00

So will be Netx

Once it gets jobs award from Nfcp price will rise and rise in its upcycle

Remember this

Petronas Rm30 Billions capex for Ogse upstream powered up carimin, dayang, penergy, naim, Uzma and velesto

So Nfcp Rm50.3 billions for fiberisation will power up Netx, binacom, Opcom, redtone and sacofa(cmsb)

Success begets success

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 07:27 | Report Abuse

No Philip,

You are the one who go round insinuating and accusing Netx 's directors siphon money?

These shares were taken up by Employees of Netx as a reward. Options and Esos of companies are compensation and reward to eligible Employees

NOT because company needs more money
But to reward Employees

Why at 2 sen?

That is between Netx and it's employees

Willing offer and willing taker

Why you insinuates ?

If you are not happy you can publish in paper your accusations

See if they will respond and Sue you for libel!!!

You have gone beyond what is acceptable to think evil

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 07:30 | Report Abuse

As a man thinketh so is he

From the depths of an evil heart will come forth filth and evil

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 07:41 | Report Abuse

Strictly no con or deception

All based on true facts and figures

The greatest evil is the entity behind stncwss using fake id to hide like a coward to attack people

Lightning should zap you !!!

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 07:46 | Report Abuse

How about this? Insinuating a Microcap loss making company NETX will get NFCP job just because it's insiders bought stock.

So far there is ZERO proof that netx will get NFCP.

There is PROOF THAT NETX DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN DIRECT TENDER.
THERE IS PROOF THAT PHASE 1 WAS NOT AWARDED TO NETX.
THERE IS PROOF THAT THE MAJOR SUPPLIERS HAS DEALT DIRECTLY WITH THE TELECOMMUNICATION INFRASTRUCTURE MANUFACTURERS, INSTEAD OF VIA RESELLERS LIKE NETX.
THERE IS PROOF THAT NETX IS LOSS MAKING, AND HAVE NO FUTURE WITHOUT NFCP.
THERE IS PROOF THAT NETX ONLY HAD 33 THOUSAND IN REVENUE.
THERE IS PROOF THAT NETX HAS BEEN DECLARING LOSSES SINCE 2010. 10 YEARS OF LOSSES.

HOW CAN NETX BE A CYCLICAL TURNAROUND WHEN IT HAS BEEN LOSING MONEY FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS? AND WORSE.

HOW CAN YOU INSINUATE THAT NETX IS PARTICIPATING IN NFCP RELATED TENDERS WHEN THE MANAGEMENT THEMSELVES HAVE NOT SAID SO THEMSELVES.
PLEASE SHOW ME PROOF THAT MANAGEMENT HAS SAID THEY ARE GOING AFTER NFCP JOBS INSTEAD IF USING THEIR RAISED CAPITAL ON GEM AND PAYALLZ UPGRADE AND I WILL STOP CRITICIZING YOU TODAY AND BUY 10% OF NETX STOCK. IT IS ONLY 7.6 million.

>>>>>>>

Posted by calvintaneng > Feb 16, 2020 7:18 AM | Report Abuse

Think of Netx being a cyclical turnaround by the power of Nfcp Rm50.3 billions Fiberisation jobs

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 07:54 | Report Abuse

What will management tell you about Nfcp?

Go ask Opcom CEO Encik Yusree if Opcom got participate or not ?

Ask Opcom staff Vivian in charge of gel?

Ask Opcom staff William?

Don't you think if they were to disclose now it constitutes insider information ?

You think Netx directors could also disclose insiders news?

How come you are so shallow

No wonder you missed all Ogse upstream in dayang, penergy, naim, carimin, Uzma and velesto in Chun Chun bull run

And missed it by miles when you bought Ogse downstream petchem which made losses

Since you CANNOT see Ogse upstream turnaround Calvin expects the same from you about Netx

Can you just keep your Big mouth shut since you failed in ogse bull run so miserably ?

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 08:03 | Report Abuse

There is proof that Netx revenue is Rm33,000?

So what?

Netx is called Netx holding company

As such it is just like Icapbiz being a holding company

A much larger company like icapbiz only got Rm2.9 millions in revenue?

Well because icapbiz derives it's performance by investing in other listed companies

So is Netx

Netx invests in 5 subsidiary companies among those are Ariantec and Epay
And Rm72.7 millions are there. Plus another Rm4.16 millions for ppe due to Nfcp jobs. Another Rm3.46 millions in shares of other companies

So again Philip too shallow to see that revenue may be Rm33k BUT business done under subsidiary are Rm8 millions in purchase of ppe and investments

A shallow fella like Philip can talk so loudly

Empty vessel makes loud noise

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 08:09 | Report Abuse

People like kyy and sifu Otb have earned their rights to brag if they want because of their success in dayang and jaks

For 3iii, Philip, johnchew they have nothing to show
Nothing at all that is current in time

Even Sifu Stockraider and icon8888 prevailed in Armada

For Philip only 2 failed investments in petchem and gkent

3iii is worst with his dlady and padini which crashed 40% to 50%

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-02-16 08:31 | Report Abuse

No point arguing until the cows go home, Philip. Yhere will be no end to academic arguing. The proof of the pudding will only be in the eating.

You should just enter your top stock pick into our NetX stock contest. Based on what RM100k can buy at closing prices on 31 January 2019 (New Year's Eve).

Current candidate stocks being:

Dlady (3i) RM41 ==> 2,439 units
Padini (3i) RM3.15 ==> 31,750 units
Zelan (johnchew) 7.5 sen ==> 1,333,333 units
Benalec (shootup) 13 sen ==> 769,231 units
NetX (NetX Team) 2 sen ==> 5,000,000 units

Then we see later which stock candidate is worth the most money.

Review dates:
31 March 2020
31 June 2020
31 September 2020
31 December 2020
31 December 2021
31 December 2022

You game for it, Philip? Think you can handle the pressure?

If yes, submit your candidate.

If not, just say you're not up to it. We can understand. You got your reputation to keep, right?

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 08:44 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/120720.jsp

This is my 2019 portfolio, not including my 200k STONECO shares that were bought on 4th January 2019 at average price 18.50. results? Tracked? Previous years untracked excluded? Fyi I bought ql in 2009 and unsold. You criticized 10 billion dollar ql at 6.7 as quickly locked up. Now it is 8.50, highest revenue ever, highest earnings ever, and Palm oil 3000 power tonne. Quickly lock up? Topglove. Yinson. Gkent( waiting lrt3 11 billion GUARANTEED order unlike your NFCP 50 billion no award letter to netx), PCHEM ( already completed and starting production of biggest integrated complex in SEA with 3.3 million per annum production). Guaranteed production. Even my pump and dump article of PPHB is doing much better than your pump and dump article of TALAMT, sasbadi, maybulk. Scomies. Asiapac.

How about Calvin tan results?

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/123029.jsp

This is your 2019 tracked portfolio with promotion date.

Let us compare period to period, as you only put a specific buy period ( after pump and dump), with no claims on selling period ( usual for pump and dumpers). Put in 10 thousand into each stock in your list(400k), versus 400k split into the 6 stocks that I hold ( including NYSE:STONECO), and the results should be clearly obvious.

You are cherry picking results from a few lucky stocks versus the rest of the unperforming stocks to decide your CHUN CHUN calls.

Where is the chun chin call in TALAMT, asiapac, pantech? There are 40 stocks in your promotion list. How many hold the test of time?

I only have 6 stocks. And you can see I am adding into my position quarter after quarter.

How much netx are you buying?

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 08:49 | Report Abuse

Do the math calvin, what do you get?

Let us compare period to period, as you only put a specific buy period ( after pump and dump), with no claims on selling period ( usual for pump and dumpers). Put in 10 thousand into each stock in your list(400k), versus 400k split into the 6 stocks that I hold ( including NYSE:STONECO), and the results should be clearly obvious.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 08:57 | Report Abuse

Easy, let's use gkent that sifu Calvin thinks so bad.
0.93 at 31st December 2019.

And how about you put your mouth where your money is and create a trackable portfolio? Put do a proper portfolio with 100k each, and track it based on the share price + dividend received.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/120720.jsp

Do it like this. In public. Under your coolbull account. Do you know how?

If you can only talk like Calvin but no effort to even do a proper portfolio on i3 forum which is free, then you are wasting everyone's time.

>>>>>>>>

If yes, submit your candidate.

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-02-16 08:59 | Report Abuse

Aah. I see. Looks like Philip is another blue chip junkie, just like 3i with his Dlady LOL.

Well, Philip. So, what us your top stock pick now then.

Or maybe you're not really up to it.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 09:04 | Report Abuse

Are you losing sleep now? Or still dreaming of 80?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stock: [TDM]: TDM BHD

Dec 11, 2019 2:17 PM | Report Abuse

Why not just keep everything & wait to sell all at 80. Much less stressful & energy draining & much more efficient this way, dude.

Dec 11, 2019 2:02 PM | Report Abuse

And Calvin, btw, that day you kind of mentioned in passing that your own cost for TDM was 49.

So, relax, why run so fast, man.

Dec 10, 2019 5:00 PM | Report Abuse

Don't lose any sleep, Calvin. TDM coming on nicely. 40 coming soon. Then fast galloping to 50.

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-02-16 09:08 | Report Abuse

Orraait

GKent (PhilipCIAY) 93 sen ==> 107,527 units

Right. Your GKent is in now, man.

Well done.

At least you didn't try to weasel yoyr way out like 3i, by trying to insist on a 15 year contest time frame.

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-02-16 09:14 | Report Abuse

No need for any portfolio. Just one stock will do.

We took two for 3i becos he is currently feeling a bit tentative about his Dlady.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 09:15 | Report Abuse

Is gkent bluechip? Is yinson blue chip? Few years ago it was 3 billion. Is QL blue chip? A few years ago it was 4 billion. Is stoneco bluechip? When vendor invested in the IPO, it was only in 2018 at 32 dollars. When it dropped to 15 in 2018 and I started collecting in 2019 January 4( all documented), was it a blue chip?

If your idea of blue chip is solid companies with huge long term prospects, profitable, with huge cash positions, monopolies, high margins, incredibly high roe, bought at low prices ( ql 2009, topglove 2010, yinson 2012, public Bank 2011, Pchem 2019,), then yes I am.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/phillipinvesting/2019-01-04-story188844-How_to_invest_for_the_long_game_without_losing_your_shoes.jsp

This is me.
Who are you? maybe you can read a little bit before making a sweeping decision.

I am a blue chip junkie who likes to HOLD blue chips, not buy them.

>>>>>>>>>>

CoolBull Aah. I see. Looks like Philip is another blue chip junkie, just like 3i with his Dlady LOL.

Well, Philip. So, what us your top stock pick now then.

Or maybe you're not really up to it.
16/02/2020 8:59 AM

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-02-16 09:18 | Report Abuse

Now that you mentioned TDM, it did hit 44.5 not so long after that post of mine which you hv wuoted, didn't it?

You do not expect me to be able to defend it against mahadir's supermouth, nor wuhan coronavirus, do you?

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 09:19 | Report Abuse

Waste of time. Lazy kid. Can't even spend a few minutes to create a properly trackable portfolio? Do you plan to do like Calvin and hide or delete the messages quietly when things are not going the way you want? How do you account for dividends? Share splits? Please. You are not an investor, but merely a amateurish troll who couldn't even make a good profit in tdm but held it while praying for 80.

At least I tracked all of Calvin tan pump and dump promotions.
>>>>>>>>>>

CoolBull No need for any portfolio. Just one stock will do.

We took two for 3i becos he is currently feeling a bit tentative about his Dlady.
16/02/2020 9:14 AM

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 09:32 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/133552share.jsp

Here kid. For you to track yourself. Don't forget to add the dividend. A word of advice, if you are too lazy to do research or to track your performance, stop gambling money in the stock market. Get a day job.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 09:36 | Report Abuse

So now it dropped to the original price you paid for it, where are you not buying more instead of gambling on netx. There is a difference between speculation and investing. If the price dropped that much is due to speculators losing faith in the company financials.

FYI QL, yinson and topglove did just fine against Corona viruses and mahathir. So that is no excuse.

Easy come easy go...

>>>>>>>>

CoolBull Now that you mentioned TDM, it did hit 44.5 not so long after that post of mine which you hv wuoted, didn't it?

You do not expect me to be able to defend it against mahadir's supermouth, nor wuhan coronavirus, do you?
16/02/2020 9:18 AM

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 09:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by Mikecyc > Feb 16, 2020 8:55 AM | Report Abuse

Posted by jjohnchew > Feb 7, 2020 10:40 AM | Report Abuse

Ho ho let’s summarise Netx facts:..

1) Ariantec (Netx ) is Exinda WAN networks sole distributor since 2011 but ended on 2015 .. now is only doing on confirmed project basis...

2) Ariantec ( Netx ) only secured 2 broadband project from 2011 to today 2020:..
a) TM project order on 2011..
b) Indonesia project order on 2013 .. changed company name .. reannounced on 2017.. in between kena 2 time Qualified Opinion from external auditors..2 CFO r resigned n external auditor is resigned... new external auditor is resigned on 2019 which FY19 is extended to Nov2019 .. like 2013 no annual report..

3) TM awarded 2018 broadband installation n restoration contract order to Opcom valid until Dec2019.. not netx..

4) new website Mission Statement is changed .. not as per calv. said..

5) new website own project which reflects company image n reputation.. facts is delayed by more than a month..Poor Quality : About Us n Products/ Services r same contents.. announcement only loaded year 2019 but until Nov2019..even Q6 report on 31/1/2020 is not loaded but temperory website is loaded Q6 report on same day 31/1/2020... why no resources to do ‘‘tis small project?...

6) RM 72.7 million is amount owed by subsidiary companies since 2012 to 2018.. not a single sen being pay back ...

7) always have cash Rm 34 million but why so desperately fund raising with ESOS .. too frequently n in too short of time .. why esos 50 mil then another 50 mil .. just for 2 mil cash ?.. why no money to reward good employees?..

8) 1 billion PP ex 850 million shares under 4 batches with ex price.. 0.0116..0.0136..0.0180..0.0189..who will laugh to the bank..

9) Credit Suisse ..hold over 165 million shares.. fr 1 batch of 1 billion PP ex price 0.0116.. why no subscribe all 4 batches ..want to buy fr open market with higher price.. to be a sorchai??

10) ED SiS 688 million shares ex ard 0.03 in 2018..not a substantial holder .. why?...

11) Macquarie 500 million shares 0.039 in Jan2018..

12) every year is Loss .. FY18 loss rm 18.3 mil.. FY19 loss rm29 mil ..

13) GEM Hong Kong partner 2go trading is ceased operations since 2016 .. signed with its subsidiary 2go Tech on June2019.. why still made Huge losses!.. now change to GEMspot then to GEMspotPro .. Q6 no revenue fr GEM?..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-02-16 10:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 11:04 | Report Abuse

That is why investor and gambler is different. Gambler say 10 bagger on insas wb. Investor say QL and insas 2 year competition to compare final results and profits.

But sohai is always sohai. If use short term results sure can say anything, tdm also climbed from 20 cent to 50 cent.

But long term results are all that matters.

That's why you drive a myvi and can only send your kids to inti.

Stop gambling insas wb,

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 11:06 | Report Abuse

Philip really a two headed snake

For himself he included dividend

He purposely forgot to mention that kps dividend was 46.5 sen, dutaland 10 sen, TA 8.2 sen, pantech 3.5 sen and many others

He also never mention that Calvin made a strong buy call for TDM at 17 sen at bottom

So TDM in the overall Price 46 sen buy
Then 17 sen bought 5x more which has made lots and lots more when Calvin sold at 40 sen and switched to Netx

Overall Calvin challenged Philip to go Kl and see Calvin remisier to print out that Calvin made Rm1 millions

Philip chickened out

That is a very low class coward who can hide in Tawau and later run away to philippine at the sign of slightest trouble

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-02-16 11:09 | Report Abuse

Well, Raider. His GKent at 93 sen (31 Jan 2019) is now in our NetX contest.

Our first contest review on 31 March 2020.

We shall overlook his arrogance & boastfulness in the meantime.

They're very likely symptoms and/or overcompensating factors for insecurity etc.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 11:16 | Report Abuse

I wrote all your articles based on your promotion time. And I did put your kps dividend in the record. So what? It dropped by 90 cents.

This is like AirAsia giving out 90 cent dividend but stock crash from rm3 to rm1.

Your point is useless and weak.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-02-16 11:17 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-16 11:18 | Report Abuse

You also chickened out. I invited you to post an article and post up results for everyone to see your results ( like you always poat your pump and dump articles). But you want people to fly over to kl to visit your fake remisier?

Just like your fake articles. Easy to spot.

>>>>>>

Posted by calvintaneng > Feb 16, 2020 11:06 AM | Report Abuse

Philip really a two headed snake

For himself he included dividend

He purposely forgot to mention that kps dividend was 46.5 sen, dutaland 10 sen, TA 8.2 sen, pantech 3.5 sen and many others

He also never mention that Calvin made a strong buy call for TDM at 17 sen at bottom

So TDM in the overall Price 46 sen buy
Then 17 sen bought 5x more which has made lots and lots more when Calvin sold at 40 sen and switched to Netx

Overall Calvin challenged Philip to go Kl and see Calvin remisier to print out that Calvin made Rm1 millions

Philip chickened out

That is a very low class coward who can hide in Tawau and later run away to philippine at the sign of slightest trouble

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 11:20 | Report Abuse

Philip

No point crying over spilt milk

You failed to take up my challenge

That's it

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-02-16 11:23 | Report Abuse

HOW CAN CALVIN SIFU A CHICKEN LIKE PHILIP, WHEN HE IS THE WORLD CHAMPION INVESTOR IN I3 FOR 2019 TO 2020 PERIOD ??

U SEE SIFU calvin wonderful GAIN ON SOME OF THE AMAZING STOCKS PICKS GAIN LIKE DAYANG, CARIMIN, ARMADA, VOLESTO, NAIM, OPCOM, BINACOM, REDTONE, NETX, PENERGY, LAFARGE ARE SO IMPRESSIVE, THAT NON OF THE SIFU IN I3 CAN EVEN MATCHED LOH...!!

U SEE SIFU CALVIN IS A TURNAROUND SPECIALIST INVESTMENT THAT ALOT OF DINOSAUR INVESTORS LIKE PHILIP AND 3iii CANNOT COMPREHEND ITS WONDER LOH...!!

ALWAYS ASK THIS VERY INTELLIGENT QUESTION OF HOW MANY CALVIN CHUUN CHUN PICKS V NOT CHUN PICKS?
B4 U OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH TO CRITICIZE SIFU CALVIN MAH...!!

Posted by stockraider > Feb 15, 2020 1:31 PM | Report Abuse X

THIS Philip & 3iii failed to gauge calvin sifu is the world champion stock picker in I3 with most number of stocks registering gain more than 50% most in i3 for 2010-2020 period loh...!!

SIFU wonderful GAIN ON SOME OF THE AMAZING STOCKS PICKS GAIN LIKE DAYANG, CARIMIN, ARMADA, VOLESTO, NAIM, OPCOM, BINACOM, REDTONE, NETX, PENERGY, LAFARGE ARE SO IMPRESSIVE, THAT NON OF THE SIFU IN I3 CAN EVEN MATCHED LOH...!!

U SEE SIFU CALVIN IS A TURNAROUND SPECIALIST INVESTMENT THAT ALOT OF DINOSAUR INVESTORS LIKE PHILIP AND 3iii CANNOT COMPREHEND ITS WONDER LOH...!!

On microsoft investment Philip should understand stock like Yinson, Topgloves, QL, Gkent, dailog, pmetal, hartalega, vitrox were once microcap with mkt cap of less than rm 150m mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-02-16 11:27 |

Post removed.Why?

GooShem

1,330 posts

Posted by GooShem > 2020-02-16 11:33 | Report Abuse

lol list of Calvin Holland stocks - bjcorp binapuri talam ta t7 destini dutaland uems

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 11:44 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-02-16 11:46 | Report Abuse

Calvin Con never die

calvintaneng

56,031 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-16 11:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by CharlesT > Feb 16, 2020 11:46 AM | Report Abuse

Calvin can never die

YES CHARLES Tak bolih pakai

You said Calvin bought Netx at 1 sen & will dump at 1.5 sen

YOU WERE VERY VERY VERY WRONG

CALVIN UNTIL NOW HAS NOT EVEN SOLD ONE PRECIOUS NETX. CALVIN EVEN BOUGHT MORE NETX AT 2 SEN

SINCE CHARLES T SO WRONG ON NETX YOU MUST BE ALSO WRONG ON OTHERS

SO GO EXAMINE YOURSELF WHETHER YOU HAVE GONE ASTRAY INTO WRONG PATHS

Noideatoo

18 posts

Posted by Noideatoo > 2020-02-16 12:01 | Report Abuse

conman calvin.certainly a stupid conman alive.

GooShem

1,330 posts

Posted by GooShem > 2020-02-16 12:08 | Report Abuse

calvintard, admit you a holland master.

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-02-16 12:13 | Report Abuse

LOL

GooShame still cannot believe that one can make 100% gains quite easily in stock investing

He is still at that kind of naive novice newbie level on his learning curve

GooShem

1,330 posts

Posted by GooShem > 2020-02-16 12:16 | Report Abuse

ya coolbear I am newbie only. unlike your sifu calvin write long story but still can't earn money

GooShem

1,330 posts

Posted by GooShem > 2020-02-16 12:17 | Report Abuse

a newbie that earn 100% few times. your sifu 10% also hard as proven in ta t7 destini talam binapuri dutaland bjcorp uems

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-02-16 12:18 | Report Abuse

LOL, GooShame.

How much you earned already. 5%?

GooShem

1,330 posts

Posted by GooShem > 2020-02-16 12:19 | Report Abuse

coolbull Monday buy more netx ya. going to 10 cent soon hahha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz