1 person likes this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-03-03 13:07

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-03-02 17:27 | Report Abuse

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away........

RIGHT AFTER GE14 (BEFORE PH's CIVIL WARS, caused by phantom menace and attack of the clones)

There was a green and fresh pasture in which three cows lived - a white cow, a black cow and a reddish-brown one. The cows were kind to each other. They were nice to each other. They used to graze in the meadow together and they used to sleep near each other.

Till it happened one day, the reddish-brown colored lion of the forest happened to pass that way. The lion was unhappy. It was hungry and was looking for a prey. On catching sight of the cows it became glad, but couldn't attack them, because they were together.

So, the lion sat in a corner and waited till the cows would separate from each other. The cows were together and wouldn't part away from each other, because they knew that if they were together, no predator could attack them The lion lay in ambush nearby for two or three days.......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-03-02 17:29 | Report Abuse

THE PLOT.....

One day the lion said to the reddish-brown cow, "You know that the color of our bodies is dark and that the color of the body of the white cow is light and you also know that the light color is the opposite of the dark color. It would be very good if I eat the white cow so that there will be no difference among us any longer and that we will be able to live together well"

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-03-02 17:29 | Report Abuse

I am so sorry

the operation was successful but the patient died.....

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-03-02 17:32 | Report Abuse

Fake Title Rick Walker is a fakking stupid feller....
who will protect others??????

////There are many more reasons but most of them related to Mahathir wanting to protect his cronies!///

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-03-02 17:33 | Report Abuse

The toll road issues, right?

yoyo

476 posts

Posted by yoyo > 2020-03-03 12:06 | Report Abuse

Doesn't need to be sorry, your era is over and you are not indispensable.
Happy to see you are ended by your own greed

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-03-03 12:09 | Report Abuse

Dr M got give us a NEW Malaysia ?

I pray Pak Din will give us a NEWER Malaysia than the last new Malaysia we got.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-03-03 12:13 | Report Abuse

he just wanna retire and just no wanna Anwar be PM that's it. all sandiwara and say sorry

DickyMe2

1,509 posts

Posted by DickyMe2 > 2020-03-03 12:26 |

Post removed.Why?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-03-03 12:27 | Report Abuse

msia goes downhill cos of him

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-03-03 13:07 | Report Abuse

So now all he gets is crocodile tears pouring in lah

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-03-03 13:07 | Report Abuse

Hoo Rey! Her voice returns: https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/512989 - Time to reflect on what is important by Nurul Izzah Anwar

Rey is a scavenger who was left behind on the planet Jakku when she was a child, and later becomes involved with the Resistance's conflict with the First Order. Powerful with the Force, Rey trains to be a Jedi under Luke Skywalker and General Leia, and faces adversaries such as Supreme Leader Snoke, Kylo Ren, and Emperor Palpatine; the latter is revealed to be her grandfather in The Rise of Skywalker.

*Right after GE14 I wanted Rey to be our prime minister.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz