Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-03-03 15:18

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-03 14:42 | Report Abuse

Mohiden is elected by Agong! We should respect that decision! Let's give Mohiden a chance to proof himself! As for Mahathir and Anwar, they better change or rakyat will forever reject them! We are not interested in administration that ignores rakyat but busying with too much politics and self serving agenda!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-03 14:46 | Report Abuse

Before any brainless whackers throw their anger, i repeat, Mohiden is elected by Agong! It means, we the rakyat have no say! Mohiden is not elected by rakyat through general election! However, as rakyat we respect Agong decision! Full stop! The fault lies with Mahathir who mess up democratic system even to extend almost turn it into dictatorship unity government! So don't blame Mohiden! Give him a chance! If he repeat the same faulty crony capitalism, kick him out!

Sslee

5,482 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-03-03 15:04 | Report Abuse

Dear Datuk Sri,
Deng Xiaoping famously said that it doesn’t matter if a cat is black or white so long as it catches mice.
Malaysians have grown tired of the political turmoil, so It doesn’t matter if they are PH or PN government, so long as the government is clean, had integrity, caliber and safeguard every Malaysians interests and

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2020/03/02/im-not-the-traitor-says-muhyiddin/
Muhyiddin gave the assurance that he would appoint cabinet ministers who were clean, and had integrity and calibre.
“I am also aware that the rakyat wants a government that is clean, with integrity and free from corruption,” he said in a national address tonight.

Muhyiddin said: “I am the prime minister for all Malaysians, from Perlis to Sabah; whether you’re Malay, Chinese, Indian, Sikh, Iban, Kadazan, Dusun, Murut, Orang Asli or any ethnicity, I am your prime minister.

So let see Muhyiddin appoint who to the cabinet ministers.

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-03 15:09 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Yeah, you are absolutely correct! Let's hope Mohiden not only preach about good value but practice them as well! As for Mahathir, please, wake up everybody! This old bugger can't be trusted at all! We know his true colour, so why keep placing hope on unrepented dictator, i rest my case!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-03-03 15:18 | Report Abuse

Hoo Rey! Her voice returns: https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/512989 - Time to reflect on what is important by Nurul Izzah Anwar

Rey is a scavenger who was left behind on the planet Jakku when she was a child, and later becomes involved with the Resistance's conflict with the First Order. Powerful with the Force, Rey trains to be a Jedi under Luke Skywalker and General Leia, and faces adversaries such as Supreme Leader Snoke, Kylo Ren, and Emperor Palpatine; the latter is revealed to be her grandfather in The Rise of Skywalker.

*Right after GE14 I wanted Rey to be our prime minister.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz