1 person likes this.

113 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-07-01 19:59

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 12:57 | Report Abuse

Too cheapskate for him to play blame game....

......certainly not all of his teachers during his study days were same ethnicity as him

They would be very disappointed with him if they were still around

Shame on him

Old and thoughtless

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 12:58 | Report Abuse

How do they explain to the children that they have lived a borrowed and fake culture all their lives?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 13:02 | Report Abuse

None of the words and political-economy concepts are mlay. They are designed to keep the country coffer as atm for their elites, jeopardizing the nation so indebted to developed countries.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 13:14 | Report Abuse

Independence itself does not promise prosperity. Only high tide lifts all boats. Economy must be strengthened by one who is trully capable only, not any prawn-brained backdoor ppl. But rampant corruption (among civilians and politicians), illegally business and half baked leaders who bet on doing the same discriminatory policies but expect a different result.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 13:18 | Report Abuse

Fake education could never cut off their sweet tooth addiction of Karl's opium .....to allow them to rebuild themselves up from basic sapiens value of a global citizen.

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-06-30 13:20 | Report Abuse

Hundreds of years ago, malays were hindus! Then few opportunists saw a chance to be kings of one eye in kongdom of blindds! Hence we saw dozen or so became sultans! To oontrol the malays, religion was the best tool! Hence today, you can't find malays who are hindus, or christians or buddhists for that matter!
In malay society, it's extremely taboo not to be identify as muslims! It's hammered in the constitution!
But to make matter worst, the need to control over malays remains! Hence why we see malay politicians playing that role! Pas with their fake holymen! Umno with the fake malay supremacists! Bersatu with their ever fake dignity! Then again, Bersatu is the the fakest of them all! Or actually Pas holymen are the worst culprits!
In local chinese society, it's totally different ball game altogether! Education is upmost importance! And 2nd, money! Those who are highly educated and wealthy are look upon which those have nots are sweep under the carpet! Hence that's why the poor 40% local chinese are treated as non existent! Sad but truth! Local chinese has zero loyalty to any party! But the herd mentality decide which party should represent them! It's like 100% Mca of the past but 100% Dap now! But then again, at this point, with the Lims so addicted to corridor of power and their association with Mahathir, i really don't know! Maybe already split, maybe not! I am not sure!
I am not sure what point i am trying to make here! But it's obvious, local chinese are very adaptive to acquiring knowledge! Chinese understood that acquiring knowledge can be done via many language! And to tell you the truth, it's very difficult for chinese to learn English compare to malays! Why, because chinese learn mandarin first! And to learn English, you have to relearn new alphabet altogether! That's why you see chinese until their adult life still depend on Mandarin English dictionary!
What i am trying to say it, learning English for malays are much easily compare to chinese!
There's no reason why learning science and maths should be abolished in national schools! But i guess malay politicians simply refuse to let malays become smarter!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 13:35 | Report Abuse

Too scared to tell their own children this truth.......

............these days

Gone - the value of being truthful

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-30 14:09 | Report Abuse

Efforts by Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) in emphasising the importance of English in all fields of study have enabled it to produce marketable graduates, said its pro-chancellor, Arshad Ayub. He said this had made employers more keen to employ UiTM graduates than those from other universities. “In the early years of its establishment, 90% of the lecturers at the university (then known as the Mara Institute of Technology – ITM) taught in English and it also emphasised professional courses,” he said when appearing as a guest on Bernama News Channel’s “Nine 11” programme today. Besides being able to master the English language, he said UiTM graduates were also in demand because of the professionalism and integrity ingrained by the university.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 14:12 | Report Abuse

Cannot listen to their talks.............

...............just like i3 forum here

Different time .................different places..............with different audience, they talk differently

forked tongue...............unprincipled..............and not trustworthy

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 16:58 | Report Abuse

Oh.............thanks................one more fact for my poem

Majority depends on leaked questions in all schools, colleges and unis to pass

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:00 | Report Abuse

..................and the teachers and lecturers do not feel guilty in being their accomplice

accomplice= person who helps another commit a crime

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:01 | Report Abuse

So chedet is correct...............some laziness behind could be true

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by richestman > Jun 30, 2020 5:05 PM | Report Abuse

I was once asked to check for my friends daughter assignment who was in 2nd yr of U. I dont know how to correct for her, instead I have to rewrite everything, bec I couldnt find any proper sentences with correct grammar, the most her English was only Form 3 standard.

What do you expect with all the makan gaji buta and chedet-testified lazy educators from the 'majority'

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:06 | Report Abuse

Not only cheating in all levels of examinations ............

............. but also in most competitions

Biased and bigotry judges are a norm...................how immoral and despicable

Fairness is an alien culture among the 'majority'

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:17 | Report Abuse

The Paradox Of The 'Majority' (by cetek akal centenarian)

Glorify middle eastern narrative, bury very own native, begetting a generation to be accurately described as naive

Too obsess to copy, lose out in originality, begetting a false sense of security or insecurity

High in religiosity, but low in human qualities, begetting kleptocracy, trickery and treachery

High education budget, but low quality graduates, resulting in high unemployment and poverty rate

Years increase politicians' age but not making them compassionate, resorting to sinful 'divide and rule' usage

Promise noble vision, but lame in action, indulging only in condemnable corruption, despicable deception and unscrupulous manipulation

Lots of politicking, but poor in delivering, regressing while watching neighbour countries progressing

Indulge in luxury, neglect those in poverty, denying meritocracy, settling with mediocrity

Depend on leaked questions and bigotry judges to pass examinations and win in competition respectively, whence the concept, practice and existence of fairness, justice and equality

(to be continued)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by richestman > Jun 30, 2020 5:10 PM | Report Abuse

I called govern office one day and spoken to a Malay guy in simple English, he dont understand and he told me off that this was Malaysia not orang putih punya country, and I should speak to him in Malay.

That's their manners. In my chat groups, they disregard people of different backgrounds...........

.............for example, whenever they announce someone of their faith pass away, the other 'majority' will post all kinds of arabic terms in the chat group

THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE THE COURTESY TO SELECT A COMMON TERMS WHICH IS RELEVANT TO EVERYONE

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:23 | Report Abuse

................TOTAL NEGLECT OF THEIR ROOT

IN FACT, THEIR ANCESTORS HAD LOVELIER AND MORE LIKEABLE CULTURES

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:27 | Report Abuse

They would slam the keyboard of their iphone (invested by the Jews anyway) with these.......

...............wasalam inaililawaina ilhi rojiu amina

HOW INCONSIDERATE OF THE MINORITY

THAT'S THEIR MANNERS

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:28 | Report Abuse

Takziah is a common word that everyone can recognise

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 17:36 | Report Abuse

The Paradox Of A Nation (by cetek akal centenarian)

Paradise for third-world foreigners and homeless refugees, yet many local people couldn't wait to emigrate because of suffocating religiosity, dirty money or discriminatory policies; High in religiosity, yet low in human qualities, begetting kleptocracy, trickery and treachery;

Lots of politicking, but poor in delivering, regressing while watching neighbour countries progressing; High education budget, but low quality graduates, resulting in high unemployment and poverty rates;

Years increase politicians' age but not making them compassionate, resorting to sinful 'divide and rule' usage; Promise noble vision, but lame in action, indulging only in condemnable corruption, despicable deception and unscrupulous manipulation;

Indulge in luxury, neglect those in poverty, denying meritocracy, settling with mediocrity; Shamelessly depend on leaked questions and bigotry judges to pass examinations and win in competition respectively, whence the concept, practice and existence of fairness, justice and integrity;

Thoughtlessly ruthless use of exclusive terminology and sentences in common chat groups, whence the manner of being considerate of others

(to be continued)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 18:11 | Report Abuse

He fails to deliver an inclusive narrative like B. Hussein Obama. His labelling of all Chinese as being rich is a falsehood.

How could these ppl become so tame with falsehood.....whence self-integrity, honesty and truthfulness...

I'm richer than many Chinese that I know of.....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 18:14 | Report Abuse

His family's wealth is enough to lift up the B20 to M....

......but will follow what his religion would ask him to do?

Posted by WorldWideInvestor > 2020-06-30 19:08 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 19:29 | Report Abuse

This utterly teaches hypocrisy, bigotry and dishonesty

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:29 | Report Abuse

Let me guess, seawave. The culprit is a big shot.....with big cable.....and a big title of Dato or something equivalent....

correct?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:30 | Report Abuse

Glorify middle eastern narrative, bury very own native, begetting a generation to be accurately described as naive

Too obsess to copy, lose out in originality, begetting a false sense of security or insecurity

High in religiosity, but low in human qualities, begetting kleptocracy, trickery and treachery

High education budget, but low quality graduates, resulting in high unemployment and poverty rate

Years increase politicians' age but not making them compassionate, resorting to sinful 'divide and rule' usage

Promise noble vision, but lame in action, indulging only in condemnable corruption, despicable deception and unscrupulous manipulation

Lots of politicking, but poor in delivering, regressing while watching neighbour countries progressing

Indulge in luxury, neglect those in poverty, denying meritocracy, settling with mediocrity

Depend on leaked questions and bigotry judges to pass examinations and win in competition respectively, whence the concept, practice and existence of fairness, justice and equality

Thoughtlessly ruthless use of exclusive terminology and sentences in common chat groups, whence the manner of being considerate of others;

Have they not realized that they are

- losing their unique identity, culture and language subtly?

- evolving from a unique original to become a failed copy?

- indulging in religiosity, and compromising work quality?

(to be continued)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:34 | Report Abuse

The second possibility is these 'judges' belong to the 'majority' ethnicity.....

.....sleeping on their jobs as usual

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:35 | Report Abuse

Nothing to talk about efficiency, competency or professionalism

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:46 | Report Abuse

Oh...sorry...

...I had read your question wrongly

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:48 | Report Abuse

" If I were the chairman of preliminary investigation committee of MMC; how would I get unanimous consensus of 'insufficient ground to charge the Doctor', who had seriously violated the rules of MMC and the Law as well; from 4 secretariat, 4 retired Doctors and 1 lawyer, in just 4 short meetings, 1 adjourned, and the meeting was spread between an interval of 6 months?"

Interesting question

DickyMe

14,357 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2020-06-30 20:51 | Report Abuse

"Chinese understood that acquiring knowledge can be done via many language! And to tell you the truth, it's very difficult for chinese to learn English compare to malays! Why, because chinese learn mandarin first! And to learn English, you have to relearn new alphabet altogether! That's why you see chinese until their adult life still depend on Mandarin English dictionary!"

============================================

Every students learn their mother tongue, national and English languages from primary. I doubt the Chinese has difficulty in mastering English.

I would say it is their lack of interest in English and it is simply not a priority. Other contributing factors are removal of compulsory pass in English in 1980s, unqualified teachers, degraded standard and
laughable teaching material and examination questions.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:52 | Report Abuse

I know how this kind of meeting works.....

.....when mainly chaired and manned by the 'majority'

It's just makan-makan.....gossip.....only chairperson speaks 'his heart' (feeling)......

.... the rest just sign

kaw tim

All faith-based......

.....nothing evidence-based discussion would happen

Especially if it falls on Friday

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:56 | Report Abuse

About learning languages, etc....

....the 'majority' have been overwhelmed.....

Just the obsolete medieval scriptures alone would exhaust all the neurotransmitters in the neuronal synapses in their brains....

....not to mention arabic such as

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 20:56 | Report Abuse

wasalam inaililawaina ilhi rojiu amina...

.....so sick*ning

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 21:00 | Report Abuse

Try to khatoon that phrase...

....how ridic*lous

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 21:04 | Report Abuse

Told you.....I know how things work with 'majority'

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 21:06 | Report Abuse

Nothing to talk about integrity, professionalism or sense of responsibility (except running away from these.....

.....not only at Friday noon......)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 21:11 | Report Abuse

These values were not emphasize enough in their out-dated medieval texts.....

.....for the prophecy did not foresee industrial revolution, specialization and artificial intelligence

sigh

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 21:15 | Report Abuse

.....creation of prisons, rise of automation and emergence of IT era

How else to define a failed prophecy

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 21:22 | Report Abuse

Very sorry that you had to endure such a ridiculous insult to your intelligence by these ppl

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 21:33 | Report Abuse

Not surprising ......Easy way out for them......Much tedious to do otherwise

.....these people like short-cuts and easy money

Michael Kwok

6,073 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-06-30 22:23 | Report Abuse

I do not agree with Dr Mahathir tht say Chinese is the rich brat.Not all.Maybe Middle to high end only 60-70 percents.There many poor Chinese in Malaysia.We can see many Malay also own Wht Chinese are owning since 2010.One-more thing,We wanted Malay to know not Because Chinese critic Malay But We Chinese wanted the Majority to be successful.I personally lead 2 Malay to online food ordering rather just depend on walk in customer.There follow(one using high tech and another using whatapp).After a few years there were successful by buying bigger and comfortable vehicle,invest in property and other. Mahathir cloud by greed,power and politic.Please race should not be use in politic.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 22:37 | Report Abuse

A failed man like him wouldn't allow AI from a multiracial party to become PM.....

......The reason is obvious ......that if AI did become PM? he would be the most successful one ever.....

Again, he leads a multiracial party

First time is history.....

Gonna overshadow him.....and burry his legacies of failures for good

Will he allow this to happen?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 22:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by seawave > Jun 30, 2020 9:42 PM | Report Abuse

It was easy for them bec all investigation and checking were being done and written out with proves in a very clear manner, they just have to read through, it is only very tedious to the layman complainant.

_______

They would always choose the easier path and to tender a standard template of lazy ppl 'insufficient ground......'

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-30 22:47 | Report Abuse

And they have no time to do reflection and feel guilty.....

......because simply 'these' are replaced by prayers and religiosity rituals

sigh

Michael Kwok

6,073 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-07-01 18:40 | Report Abuse

Who say 60 years of BN nothing had change.Please not all of them are bad.If not stock market will not rise,economy will not be over rm 1.2 trillion,people will live in jungle,Chinese will not control majority in certain sector,more and more people living in houses,more better cars,per capita income also rise,more shop especially foreign have their businesses in Malaysia,more shopping malls,more better jobs.Please u all do not go around and walk.

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-07-01 18:48 | Report Abuse

ahbah is not a Chinese.

ahbah is a Chinese Malaysian n a very poor kampong kid !

Everyday onli got eat nasi lemak with kopi-o !

Michael Kwok

6,073 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-07-01 18:49 | Report Abuse

I see some PH Chinese say PN never helps.Please u all support MCA almost 5 percent but DAP 95 percents.The answers Wht DAP give u since support 95 percents since winning GE 14?Getting better or worse?Support 95 percent on DAP only get less thn rm 10 billion per year.Please remember we Chinese support 95 percents on PH not 95 percent on Perikatan.The politician manipulate the number and look like Chinese support PN more but get nothing.Please we(the Chinese) only support 5 percent on BN only.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-07-01 19:58 | Report Abuse

Thoughtlessly ruthless use of exclusive terminology and sentences in common chat groups, whence the manner of being considerate of others;

Too preoccupied with religiosity and its ritual, whence time for reflection, introspection and meditate on virtue

Have they not realized that they are

- losing their unique identity, culture and language subtly?

- evolving from a unique original to become a failed copy?

- indulging in religiosity, and compromising work quality?

(to be continued)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-07-01 19:59 | Report Abuse

The Paradox Of A Nation (by cetek akal centenarian)

Paradise for third-world foreigners and homeless refugees, yet many local people couldn't wait to emigrate because of suffocating religiosity, dirty money or discriminatory policies; High in religiosity, yet low in human qualities, begetting kleptocracy, trickery and treachery;

Lots of politicking, but poor in delivering, regressing while watching neighbour countries progressing; High education budget, but low quality graduates, resulting in high unemployment and poverty rates;

Years increase politicians' age but not making them compassionate, resorting to sinful 'divide and rule' usage; Promise noble vision, but lame in action, indulging only in condemnable corruption, despicable deception and unscrupulous manipulation;

Indulge in luxury, neglect those in poverty, denying meritocracy, settling with mediocrity; Shamelessly depend on leaked questions and bigotry judges to pass examinations and win in competition respectively, whence the concept, practice and existence of fairness, justice and integrity;

Thoughtlessly ruthless use of exclusive terminology and sentences in common chat groups, whence the manner of being considerate of others

(to be continued)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz