Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by scenery 2021-01-18 14:19

paperplane

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-01-15 12:46 | Report Abuse

SC should have all information on particular person's CDS or Nominees account. They should investigate further if these people has potential earning out from their so called "training" or "sharing"

Posted by jalan222 > 2021-01-15 13:29 | Report Abuse

SC should reimburse investors that lost money following the licensed advisor report. After all, SC endorse them and protect their monopoly.

Sslee

4,578 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-01-15 13:42 | Report Abuse

Haha,
I had compliant and even had joint meeting with SC and Bursa to take action on Xingquan and till today SC/Bursa still owed me a reply to my questions:

Question 1: In view of seriousness of offends/frauds committed by the fraudsters (CEO) and their total disregard/contempt shown against authorities of SC and BURSA with no respect for Malaysia Law. Has SC made an extradition request with China government to extradite CEO Dato’ Wu and his brother executive director Wu Lianfu to stand trial in Malaysia Court?

Question 2: I refer below link: https://gertop.world.tmall.com/

Xinquan brand product (Gertop) is still available for sale in China biggest online shopping website Taoboa. This mean Xinquan still have production lines and assets in China but the China owner and Management team just taken us Malaysian as fool and shown utmost contempt to SC and BURSA authorities/Malaysia law.

Will SC now invoke CMSA 2007 section 358 (1) in the public interest, taking legal action against Xingquan to recover loss on behalf of victims who suffers loss or damage by reason of, or by relying on, the conduct of another person who has contravened any provision of Part VI or any regulations made under this Act, the amount of the loss or damage by instituting civil proceedings against the other person whether or not that other person has been charged with an offence in respect of the contravention or whether or not a contravention has been proved in a prosecution?

Question 3: May SC and Bursa share with me some information of any further action SC or Bursa intend to take against Xinquan?

Thank you

gladiator

662 posts

Posted by gladiator > 2021-01-15 13:53 | Report Abuse

Buy sell at own risk. Simply follow people buy only can blame yourself.

paperplane

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-01-15 22:03 | Report Abuse

People without license should not do analysis. If they want to give tips, please get a license lah. The exam not very hard also.

enigmatic

905 posts

Posted by enigmatic > 2021-01-18 12:56 | Report Abuse

Unlicensed "gurus" are aware that whenever they put disclaimers like "for sharing purposes only" or "for education purposes only", they will not be caught under "giving unlicensed investment advice".

They know SC can't get them, because if SC were strict, no one would be able to post their views on stocks without a license.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-01-18 13:19 | Report Abuse

Sharing my experience.
Few years back I was called up and investigated by them.

That year all my selected counters also plunge... I showed them all my documents and evidences... In the end they were very satisfied and treat me as their good frens. We become very good fren them.. And also WhatsApp each other..

They like very much... U know why.... Because every day they do trading and speculation as well.. They just want to ensure that their selected counter never appear in my Holland list.. Some sort of very valued added to them... Until now they are so happy..

Disclaimer: for reading pleasure only

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-01-18 14:19 | Report Abuse

duit why they investigate U?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz