5 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by i3lurker 2022-02-03 20:00

Goldberg

2,864 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2021-02-27 00:44 | Report Abuse

Very interesting article, looks like the Securities Commission must have received their allocation. Too many glaring "red flags" so to speak to close ones's eyes.

Of course our local media reports are hired not to highlight the suspicious related third party deals.

The IBs are only good at manipulation. They are also hired not to report the dodgy deals and often give absolutely rosy earnings prospects and assign unjustified high PEs especially when the are about to issue Call Warrants- I believe they have issued a number of MR DIY call warrants recently.

It's all about manipulation and the regulators closing both eyes or rather chooses to be blissfully ignorant.

Reporting the truth is sacrilegious, sad but true everywhere in the world - more so in Bolehland.
27/02/2021 12:38 AM

patrico8

334 posts

Posted by patrico8 > 2021-02-27 18:48 | Report Abuse

My initial impression of Mr DIY upon listing, was its 'overvaluation'. But, lo and behold, it was heavily glossed over by funds and it's northward journey was impressive. MrDiy is the current darling in Bursa.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-03-18 07:01 | Report Abuse

Am I the only one that saw the value in DIY? Obviously not. If you cannot see the value in DIY, then it is merely that you are a retail investor and do retail valuation of companies.

For those that are not simple retail investors. We know to look deeper.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/120720.jsp#tabs_group2

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-03-18 07:51 | Report Abuse

Haha,
It is always great to have the top 30 shareholders controlling 70 -95% like QL and MRDIY.

The value was created by the big boys decision to push up the share price with IB report as cohort.

So congratulation to all retailers that able to see and managed to profit from this value creation.

DickyMe

14,615 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-04-19 21:00 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,470 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-03 16:02 | Report Abuse

Never swallow hook, line & sinker what is portraying out there. The truth is far deeper than realized.

So qqq3 why bother to response to he who posted the western press and youtube?

Quote,"The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. *We are intellectual prostitutes*" unquote

Johnzhang

3,058 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 2022-02-03 17:34 | Report Abuse

Very well analyzed. What we read from IBs or some analysts are what they want us to read and believe in. Most of them don’t never write independently but with loaded interest . Their interest is served when ‘herd mentality ‘ is created amongst punters and retail investors.
Mr DIY business may be worst than the traditional hardware shops we used to go to. The lofty valuation is a bubble that is waiting to burst .

i3lurker

13,670 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-03 20:00 | Report Abuse

agree
traditional hardware shops have high margins and do better.
all closed down coz younger generation realized you can do better by NOT working at all.

Why so stupeeed work?
Just join relevant political society can get free money.......

Posted by Johnzhang > Feb 3, 2022 5:34 PM | Report Abuse

Very well analyzed. What we read from IBs or some analysts are what they want us to read and believe in. Most of them don’t never write independently but with loaded interest . Their interest is served when ‘herd mentality ‘ is created amongst punters and retail investors.
Mr DIY business may be worst than the traditional hardware shops we used to go to. The lofty valuation is a bubble that is waiting to burst .

Post a Comment
Market Buzz