Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by scenery 2021-05-09 20:28

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2021-04-24 07:42 | Report Abuse

Shame on those wrong-doers and their silent accomplices.....

....but will these deeply indoctrined people have the manly courage to come forward and confess their actions?

Or as usual - berani buat, tak berani tanggung

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2021-04-26 06:48 | Report Abuse

Because of impotent community leaders and religiosity-induced enlargement of blindspot of responsible institutional heads, the poor teen now has to endure the agony of facing rape threat from classmate after exposing male teacher

Sslee

4,904 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-26 10:13 | Report Abuse

She also retweeted a comment by another Twitter user, “Suresh”, who said: “The teacher enabled this threat to happen. In fact, our whole education system did.”

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/04/25/schoolgirl-tells-of-rape-threat-after-video-on-teachers-jokes/

PETALING JAYA: A secondary school student said she has received a rape threat from a schoolmate, the allegation coming after she had posted a video on a teacher making jokes about rape.

“Yes, I got a rape threat from one of my male schoolmates at school. I cried,” she said on Twitter today.

“Nevertheless, boys like him are exactly the reason I continue my fight. Teachers who continuously ‘infect’ boys with this kind of mindset need to be purged from our education system.”

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2021-05-09 19:50 | Report Abuse

She has to fight the war by herself....

.....when the country only has impotent leaders, law enforcers and statemen

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-05-09 20:25 | Report Abuse

Engineering,

Sslee said to forgive is divine la..

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-05-09 20:28 | Report Abuse

Sslee also said to allow others to cheat U is dishonest n without integrity, so it is victim's faults loh. haha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz