68 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2021-09-02 20:22

cheewk

8 posts

Posted by cheewk > 2021-08-31 16:11 | Report Abuse

It is normal as pas become gov.

VLVL

640 posts

Posted by VLVL > 2021-08-31 16:42 | Report Abuse

I will suggest author to write in bahasa Malaysia so that more people can read and understand. Wake some of them up. There are many ppl still blindly support those politicians who keep playing race/religion card. Dont choose dumb politician in election. Use ur brain and think

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2021-08-31 16:58 | Report Abuse

Whether you write in whatever language does not make any difference. The government of the past had created a B40 group of voters that was and would be dependent on the largesse of the state. The state is ruled by an elite class of people who wish to sustain their power by whatever means.

VLVL I will suggest the author to write in Bahasa Malaysia so that more people can read and understand. Wake some of them up. There are many ppl still blindly support those politicians who keep playing race/religion card. Don't choose a dumb politician in an election. Use ur brain and think
31/08/2021 4:42 PM

Posted by Edmundtrade > 2021-08-31 17:19 | Report Abuse

Good article...must share out...all Malaysian must read it........! :)

KINGCOBRA

550 posts

Posted by KINGCOBRA > 2021-08-31 17:44 | Report Abuse

well spoken and written Mr Yusuf Hashim!

benztan99

19 posts

Posted by benztan99 > 2021-08-31 18:31 | Report Abuse

biasalah .. look at so many rewarded "menteris" in our kabinet, thats rakyat tax $ pay to all this dumb ass but do nothing that can lift the country up ..

emsvsi

3,517 posts

Posted by emsvsi > 2021-08-31 21:24 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Koon Yew Yin,

Indeed, the comparisons of Malaysia to other countries, including Singapore is apt. It is why Genting ventured into Singapore and the US and UK and why Genting (3182) is the numbawan top pick for diversification and international exposure. It is our hope that all readers are not too late to the top Value and Growth and Recovery stock of 2021.

Sincerely,
EMSVSI

ahbah

6,175 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-08-31 22:50 | Report Abuse

Now, we are all anak of Keluarga Malaysia ... the newly added 6th principle of our

Rukun Negara ?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 03:43 | Report Abuse

Well! Yusuf Hashim has been on top tier all his life! Getting your education from RMC only reserve for our royals and elites! So i don't think he understand the minds of ordinary malays! He has been exposed to all kind of upper class people but most probably has no interaction with majority malays!
Which is exactly what Mahathir has been through as well! Mahathir never went into elite school, but his father was educated man, an educated indian man who married a malay lady!
You see, the top tier malays tend to critize the lower class malays because it's so comforting to them! It's like a fetish among top tier malays to insult the ordinary malays!
But he has important point! Our education system is very divided and segregated! Our children are segregrated by races from young age! They grew up to be adults who know nothing about other races and religion!
In the end, we end up what we are today! World 2nd most racist nation!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 03:48 | Report Abuse

What Yusuf Hashim totally omitted is that, our lawmakers are very corrupted! They have zero sense of guilt plundering our nation! But Yusuf only critize ordinary people who are getting peanuts! What is so big deal with BRIM! Many ordinary people out there who got their, most probably had use it to buy school thingy for their children, or even bought cheap smartphone or something! Well, at least rakyat are getting something from the government which actually act as multiply effect! Do you know BRIM has huge impact on GDP as those money actually boost internal spending! Government didn't lose those 2 billions annually spend on BRIM! Instead government of the day create more billions as the 2 billions circulated few times!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 03:57 | Report Abuse

Yusuf Hashim! A man that sail through life on silver platter! Enter RMC, then off to London to finish degree in Economics! And straight to Shell working super high pay for the next 30 years! Then retire at 53 wth millions in savings and golden handshake!
So for the next 20 years tour the world many times over!
Tell me, so when did this super lucky dude ever set foot in rural area of Malaysia! Tell me if ever, Yusuf Hashim ever sit down in some rundown malay coffee shop and actually talk to another rural malay!
Because he hardly speak malay himself! He only fluent in English! Only his name remain malay!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 04:00 | Report Abuse

Oh! Did i mention Yusuf Hashim was so loaded working with Shell, during first few years with Shell, he even bought planes just to fulfill his hobby of flying on weekends!

Sslee

5,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 08:27 | Report Abuse

Yusuf Hashim! A man that sail through life on silver platter! Enter RMC, then off to London to finish degree in Economics! And straight to Shell working super high pay for the next 30 years! Then retire at 53 wth millions in savings and golden handshake!

Dear Tobby,
I had worked with MNC and for a local Malay Yusuf Hashim to be accepted by Shell and worked his way to become CEO in a white man world is exceptional achievement not like other connected people given on silver platter by their political master to head GLC.

By the way before you accused others has no interaction with majority malays! Did you yourself talk to any kampong Malay?

By the way the RMC do accept ordinary Malay and their teacher teach in English and are among the best teacher. The elite Malay actually send their children to boarding school oversea.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2021-09-01 08:34 | Report Abuse

Malaysia in such as mess because we have a lot of suckers such as those politic clowns & old fox KYY !

Sslee

5,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 08:45 | Report Abuse

What had happen to our beloved English School?

My fourth brother is 9 years my junior. He went into the same primary school as my third brother but unknowing to my parents the Sekolah Rendah Iskandar is now Sekolah Kebangsaan Rendah Iskandar a national school which by designed is a Malay school. I still can remember when I send my little brother to this school on his first day my little brother was so afraid, crying and refused to enter the class. I needed to accompany him to his seat and notices that the whole class is of Malay students except my fourth brother and this other fat Chinese boy. When class proceeds I went out of class an put my hand on the widow so that my little brother can see it. I was there for the next 5 days and I notices that this other fat Chinese boy was picking on my little brother. I wait until class end and wanted to warn this fat Chinese boy not to do that to my little brother; unfortunately before I can say anything to this fat boy his father even of bigger size was there to pick up his children. I never had the chance to warn this fat Chinese boy. After the fifth day, when my little brother was able to familiar with his surrounding, I no more accompany my little brother to the school as I had to do my own study too.

I do not know how my fourth brother survives his 6 year primary school. Anyhow he finished his 6 year primary study failing all his subjects in his primary 6 exam.

My fourth brother unable to continues to secondary school because despite his 6 year primary study he is unable to read and write in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Jawi nor Chinese. He can hardly count too.(If the late Mohamad Iskandar the founder headmaster and true educator will to be alive today, he would feel very sorry for my fourth brother as today education had failed him. He would also maybe angry with my fourth brother for not discipline/hard work enough to learn the required knowledge and give my fourth brother three strokes of the cane at the backside. Anyhow my fourth brother deserves it. But I would think he would reserve his most anger to the person responsible to turn his one beloved multi race top English school to almost a single race school where the student can graduate a six year primary study without acquiring the skill to read and write in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese nor Jawi. He would definitely give this man nine stroke of the cane at the backside. The person responsible for such change is the then education minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. Do you know what the relationship between these two men is? Mohamad Iskandar is the father of Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. If one day these two men will to meet in heaven I wonder what the father will say to his son?)

LossAversion

1,707 posts

Posted by LossAversion > 2021-09-01 08:56 | Report Abuse

We are already in a MESS, and yet so many are still living in DENIAL and refuse to accept that those policies, protections, as well as those political parties still playing racial and religious cards, were the ones that sucking and destroying every Malaysians!!!
I sincerely think if we don't have the M, C, I or Sabah/Sarawak, we would have made a better nation ahead of Singapore. Admit the BIG MISTAKE now, and who knows what bright future our next generations can make

Sslee

5,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 09:03 | Report Abuse

My encounter with Malays.
During my working day in Kemaman site there was this Safety Manager formally from government machine dept inspector unit complaining that he missed his good old day where when he wanted to go and inspected factory, the factory owner will send a runner pretended to borrow his car and then returned back his car with new spot rims, new tyres, hamper and etc but now he had to work very hard preparing tons of documents and seeing to it that all our machinery pass the Machine dept inspection.

I also had this product packer local Terengganu Malay, on one of my night round because the packing lines were not running the other two packers were resting in the restroom. I asked the two packers where this other packer is. They answered me most properly somewhere stretching his leg. After another two hour, on my second round I still did not see this packer I become worry if he had fallen into some of those acid tank. I asked the two packers to search for him. About 0730 the two packers returned and still unable to locate this missing packer. I became even more worry and decided to wait at the packer room. At 0810 this packer turns up, I was dam mad at him and telling him straight in his face if another 10 minutes passed by and he still did not show up most properly I will declare an emergency and organize man search for him. “Where the hell do you go?” I asked (Our site is a very big site, if I’m not mistaken about 100 hectares. Shift Manager is ridding motorcycle to make his round). This packer just kept quiet. (He had slept through the night in some hidden place) The next day this packer come and see me, apology to me and said he want to quit his job. I asked him why and how he is going to support his family? He told me he is not suitable to this kind of lifestyle, he was a Silat Tok Guru (Malay martial art master) and part time fisherman he intended to live his traditional lifestyle taking in some Silat students, plant some vegetables and go fishing part time, God already has a plan for him and will take care of him and his family. I wished him good luck and may the sea still provide plenty of fish for him and his family.

Malay is the majority race in Malaysia; the country future will always be determined and depended on them. But the Malay of today is in contradiction. We have those well educated, intelligent, knowing their job well, hardworking, sincere, trustworthy with worldwide view and able to compete globally with the best of the best. They have my full respect. (Some leave the country because of varies reasons). We have those well educated but not knowing their job well but anyhow claimed all the credit when things went right and blamed all his subordinates when things went wrong. We have those religious types wanting to emulate way of life in Nabi Mohammad time in this 21st century which is commendable but unfortunately they only following the form without understanding the substance. We have those elite types thinking they are more special than other and demand special treatments even when they are in foreign country. We have those feel Merdeka when they are over-sea and they go wild. We have those government servant and politicians have no guilt feeling in taking bribe as if taking bribe is part of their jobs. We have those not very well educated working class, working overtime or needed to hold two jobs in order to provide life necessities for their family; they need skill upgrading and higher pay. (Unfortunately the Malaysia industry models are still stagnant at this low cost base industry as little effort is made to upgrade our industry to higher value and higher income industry) and we have those tradition types wanting to continue with their traditional way of life. Lastly we have those opportunist politicians and religion extremists indoctrinate and in-prison the Malay mind in the name of protecting their special right and religion. What types of Malay emerge from these contradictions will determine Malaysia will be a progressive or regressive, liberal or repressive country.

My hope is that the Malay must realize that this country future falls heavenly on their shoulders.

Birdie

71 posts

Posted by Birdie > 2021-09-01 10:01 | Report Abuse

Poor leadership in the root cause of all the problems in Malaysia. Poor quality, low calibre and poorly qualified people are put into positions of power and influence. And more, they are often greedy and corrupt. And without a sense of shame. In Japan, many of our leaders would have committed Hara Kiri. In China, they would probably be shot. Here, they still walk around like before.

ahbah

6,175 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-09-01 10:16 | Report Abuse

No wori, our new PM oredi got given birth to Keluarga Malaysia.

We are all now anak of Keluarga Malaysia.

It shall later be recognised n accepted as the 6th principle of our Rukun Negara n

shall become the mandatory base of all our national policies ?

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-09-01 10:43 | Report Abuse

Too many people use keyboard to lie.

L2

657 posts

Posted by L2 > 2021-09-01 11:12 | Report Abuse

Should've spoken up louder when heading Shell.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 13:45 | Report Abuse

It is too much to expect the BRIM infused and naive rural folks to see the light at this stage, because for a poor family earning just RM1,000 a month, a BRIM gift-payment of RM2,000 of taxpayer's money, is a powerful incentive to continue voting with their pockets instead of with their heads. It brings to mind the story once told about Stalin.
Answer : Hashim went on ranting about our 3rd class lawmakers! However, he then offer us his solution! Get rid of BR1M! Dude, Umno BN saw the biggest defeat despite giving generous BR1M to rakyat! Rakyat are not that silly! But on the opposition side, Harapan promised us heaven and earth! After getting mandate from rakyat despite zero promise of BR1M, Harapan leaders start the 'rakyat will forget soon' mantra! So what happen to Harapan 1.50 fuel! Toll free highways! No need to pay student loans and so forth! Harapan promises were much bigger than BR1M!
However, Yusuf Hashim pointed out the obvious! We have lousy lawmakers on all side! Our lawmakers refuse to face the truth! That our education system is very low quality and very segregating! Administration of the day would rather play politics than actually provide solutions! We are pariah state!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 13:56 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Corruption is worldwide problem! Same with laziness! In China, corrupt practices were so rampant, CCP officials had to rent apartments to keep their ill gotten cash and gifts! However, since Chairman Xi took over, this type of officials would end up in shooting range!
In Malaysia, corruption is so bad, even Mohiden would go to live press conference and offer bribe to opposition with pension and position! Our leaders even intervene with court proceeding like what happen to Musa Aman 46 corruption charges!
If one think Harapan was the better choice, almost overnight all corruption charges made against Harapan leaders were also magically gone!
As for malays been lazy, dumbass and always like to take easy way out as constantly preach by Mahathir, i think those were the days! Today, urban malays are just as materialistic as non malays! Today, you see tons of malay hawkers lining up roadsides! 30 years ago, you hardly see malays venturing into this type of business! Even in rural areas, many malays who own lands are active in farming unlike 30 years ago! Malays are changing! That's why they no longer need Umno like they used to! Umno is goner as far as majority malays are concern!
However, i would see, the level of corruption among our civil servants are very alarming! Yes, you are right! Many malays who work in enforcement area expect kickbacks! They even demand it! It's so serious, we are no longer attractive to foreign investors who genuinely expect transparency!

i3lurker

13,749 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-01 13:57 | Report Abuse

sslee

you are so very silly
I am told that there are now more than 200,000 Malays who graduated from Aussie Uni on Malaysian Govt 100% scholarship who refused to come back to Malaysia.
Dun come back no need to work for Malaysian Govt or be sued for debt if refuse to work.

These Malays are much smarter than Dr Leno.
They did not stay at Perth with its 100km/h winds that kills.
Does that tell you something?
Who is smarter? Dr Leno or them?

Posted by Sslee > Sep 1, 2021 9:03 AM | Report Abuse

My hope is that the Malay must realize that this country future falls heavenly on their shoulders.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 14:00 | Report Abuse

I3lucker! Yeah, there are almost a million malays working in Australia! Strange enough, australian bosses prefer to hire malays in 3D jobs! I mean, malays are not lazy like what Mahathir constantly tell us! Tell me, do you want to be cleaner in Malaysia for 800 a month! Or do the same job in Australia and they pay you 4k weekly! Imagine just been a cleaner can earn you 16k a month!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 14:01 | Report Abuse

Dont believe me! Go to youtube! There's so many malays bragging about earning 16k a month!

i3lurker

13,749 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-01 14:03 | Report Abuse

well just 3 months can buy a BMW for cash no need loan

Posted by Tobby > Sep 1, 2021 2:00 PM | Report Abuse

I3lucker! Yeah, there are almost a million malays working in Australia! Strange enough, australian bosses prefer to hire malays in 3D jobs! I mean, malays are not lazy like what Mahathir constantly tell us! Tell me, do you want to be cleaner in Malaysia for 800 a month! Or do the same job in Australia and they pay you 4k weekly! Imagine just been a cleaner can earn you 16k a month!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 14:04 | Report Abuse

Heck, just look at their cars over there! They are driving luxury cars! Used of course which is damn cheap over there!

i3lurker

13,749 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-01 14:06 | Report Abuse

Tobby

maybe my 200,000 Malays in Aussie was outdated.
It was quite some time ago I was told 200,000 Malays

It could be jolly well be 1,000,000 Malays by now.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-01 14:06 | Report Abuse

Exaggeration loh!

Where got Rm 1m leh ??

Maybe 50k n max 100k pax only...that also may also mix up with other races like msian indians & chinese

Posted by Tobby > Sep 1, 2021 2:00 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee

5,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 14:10 | Report Abuse

Dear Tobby,
I do not think Yusuf Hashim offer his solution of stopping BR1M or stop helping the poor but merely for a start, let us start seeing the elephant in the room. Let us openly talk about our issues and our problems. To my 75-year-old classmates, I say, let us pause a while in our preparations for the hereafter, and try to find a workable solution to this problem confronting our nation. If we do not talk about these issues, if we are silent, no solutions will be volunteered. I know it is difficult for those aboard the gravy train to talk about these things. But the rest of us who are not, should make ourselves heard.

He only fault the greedly politicians and those with string and in conclusion, I leave you this little anecdote, lifted from the book Atlas Shrugged, written by Ayn Rand in 1957, the year we gained independence from Britain.

"When you see that to produce, you need permission from men who produce nothing".

"When you see that money flows to those who deal not in goods, but in favours."

"When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull, than by work. And your laws do not protect you from them but protect them from you."

"When you see corruption being rewarded, and honesty becoming self-sacrifice, you will know that your society is doomed"

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 14:12 | Report Abuse

i3lucker! This is something most of us don't know! That a large number of malays are now in Australia! Yeah, true, 1 million! And mind you, their way of thinking also change! So once they come back and retire here, i think majority malays mentality also will see huge change in 10 to 20 years time!

Sslee

5,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 14:16 | Report Abuse

You still need to know majority of rural Malays are product of national school or religion school. What are the future hold for them?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 14:20 | Report Abuse

SsLee! True! With very poor internet access, our rural malaysians are left out! Especially those who came out from those religious schools! That's why we see a huge gap between rural malays and urban malays! So we should not be to harsh on those rural malays! They are who they are! Unless our lawmakers really reach out and provide better access to education and career opportunity!
But given how Malaysia works, i really doubt it!

i3lurker

13,749 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-01 14:20 | Report Abuse

They are in heaven once goes to Australia

30,000 thousand students per year in Australia.

You do the maths if they graduate and refuse to come back to Malaysia.
After studying they qualify for PR auto.

If girlfriend/wife gives birth while studying in Aussie.
Child is born in Aussie automatic given Australia citizen with free medical and free education.
Parents and Grandparents are now PR also.

pregnant?
wink wink
happens all the time....

Posted by Sslee > Sep 1, 2021 2:16 PM | Report Abuse

You still need to know majority of rural Malays are product of national school or religion school. What are the future hold for them?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 14:24 | Report Abuse

"When you see corruption being rewarded, and honesty becoming self-sacrifice, you will know that your society is doomed"

Answer : Absolutely true! Which sadly mirror Malaysia exactly! I mean, what's the point of working hard if end of the day, you won't get rewarded instead get used by your boss!
And you see this very corrupted lawmakers, civil servants and rent seekers getting respected by society because they have money and power!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 14:27 | Report Abuse

Actually i feel disgusted seeing so many corrupted 'datuk seris' getting their hands kiss by society eunuch! As if we as malaysians self respect lies on worshipping those with money and power!
Do you know in western nations, even a carpenter is highly respected profession! Yeah, carpenters in europe are just as highly paid as general doctors!

DickyMe

14,694 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-01 14:28 | Report Abuse

It will remain messy and even ferment into toxic foul smelling gas, as long as, the majority has inferiority complex and government playing nanny while discriminating other citizens.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-01 14:31 | Report Abuse

Our lawmakers are the source of problem! We are so used to 3rd class lawmakers! Our parliment is more like a zoo than actually place to debate about how to bring solution to rakyat!

Sslee

5,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 15:14 | Report Abuse

i3lurker They are in heaven once goes to Australia.
Maybe that's the god's plan for them.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-01 15:21 | Report Abuse

Rubbish lah!

Where got 1 million leh ??

Even 50k alot already loh!

U think Australia govt stupeed allow 1m malay in meh ?

Btw 1m is about 5% of australian population mah!

Posted by Tobby > Sep 1, 2021 2:12 PM | Report Abuse

i3lucker! This is something most of us don't know! That a large number of malays are now in Australia! Yeah, true, 1 million! And mind you, their way of thinking also change! So once they come back and retire here, i think majority malays mentality also will see huge change in 10 to 20 years time!

i3lurker

13,749 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-01 15:25 | Report Abuse

actually Australia has way better social benefits than Malaysia

Once you are citizen, you will get social welfare.
Your job is just to show up at employment interview and let some saliva drop down from lips and talk funny.
Once Employer rejects you, you will get unemployment benefits.

From your unemployment benefits, you can play golf and eat well and drive well and have a fantastic life way better than you can imagine in Malaysia.

Posted by Sslee > Sep 1, 2021 3:14 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-01 15:28 | Report Abuse

Australia is so stupeed to admit 1m malays...tilting the social & religion balance of country meh!?

Yes...they want to be australian...but they cannot loh!

Posted by i3lurker > Sep 1, 2021 3:25 PM | Report Abuse

actually Australia has way better social benefits than Malaysia

Once you are citizen, you will get social welfare.
Your job is just to show up at employment interview and let some saliva drop down from lips and talk funny.
Once Employer rejects you, you will get unemployment benefits.

From your unemployment benefits, you can play golf and eat well and drive well and have a fantastic life way better than you can imagine in Malaysia.

Posted by Sslee > Sep 1, 2021 3:14 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee

5,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 17:03 | Report Abuse

Stockraider,
You must learn how to read between the lines. I3lurker is just trying to be sarcastic.

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2021-09-01 17:26 | Report Abuse

dulu cina banyak gengster. mereka rampas tanah dan pukul orang sebab tembakau dan dadah. sikalang semua kaya raya sebab datuk nenek mereka dari lanun berdasarkan sejarah. dulu punya jam sudah rasuah dan judi dan kacau bilau untuk mendapatkan wang yang banyak. sikalang semua kaya duduk diam diam sudah la.. pasai apa mau ungkit ungkit sejarah. kita sikalang judi saham jugak ma, semua mau kaya.

Sslee

5,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 18:04 | Report Abuse

Sekarang cina, indian, Malay dan lain lain tak jadi gengster atau lanun semua sudah pergi ke Australia dan dapat benefits:

Single unemployed receive as little as $282.85 a week - that's $40.41 a day. For a single unemployed person, with no children, aged 22 or over, the JobSeeker Payment is just $565.70 a fortnight or $282.85 a week.

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2021-09-01 18:06 | Report Abuse

bagus bagus..pi la sana..

i3lurker

13,749 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-01 18:49 | Report Abuse

3 economy meals is just around AUD19.80 ie MacDonalds Big Mac Aussie is AUD6.60
MacDonalds Double Beef 'n' Bacon Meal (small) is AUD5.95

There are always AUD20.00 plus per day leftover after meals

budget hotels can be found for AUD7 to AUD13.00 per day on the internet

so 40.41 - 18.00 (being 3 meals) - 7 (hotel) = 15.41 for snacks, golf and gambling at casinos

Conclusion => Totally no need to work and can have food, lodging and gambling

Eric963708

192 posts

Posted by Eric963708 > 2021-09-01 19:04 | Report Abuse

Very gd artical, if Malaysia no racist, less of corruption sure we will be top 3 in Asia, Shame of our political ppl cuz of power dey can do anything to achieve dey glory now getting worst cuz of Covid, Malaysia tk ada bencana langsung tapi syg rakyat tk menghargai apa yg tlh kita miliki

i3lurker

13,749 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-01 19:17 | Report Abuse

the a la carte price for Big Mac in Malaysia is 10.40

so 3 X 10.40 = 31.20
Hotel = 41.00 Petaling Street Chinatown Hostel style

Total = 72.20

see the difference between Australia and Malaysia?

Aussie AUD40.41 buys a whole lot of things.
Really really a lot of things
and you can save easily more than AUD300.00 per month
or save AUD3,600 per year thats enough to buy a plane ticket to Paris

to get the same lifestyle in Malaysia You will need a minimum of RM100.00 per day....and still no plane ticket to Paris.

Malaysia really sucks.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz