Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-05 14:19

ahbah

6,119 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-11-05 14:11 | Report Abuse

The restaurant owner has since responded, saying Faris had insisted on ordering the sea bass.

Norasyikin Musa, who owns the Sas Rimba Floating Restaurant told Harian Metro: “I suggested that they order other fish like red snapper or grouper that weigh around one to 1.5kg which would be more suitable.”

She also claimed she personally took their orders and had asked them to have a look at the fish selection before the kitchen cooked it but they refused.

Norasyikin said the price of the sea bass was stated in the menu which was RM16 for every 100g.

“I explained to them that a fish weighing around seven kg wasn’t for sale but was kept for display so patrons can look at it,” she added.

gohkimhock

3,027 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2021-11-05 14:16 | Report Abuse

sometimes the words from customers are not truly 100% accurate. We need to listen from both side of stories..

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-05 14:17 | Report Abuse

Cannot blame the restaurant owner! The customer insisted despite owner telling them the fish is just for show! Even given alternatives! So blame customer!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-05 14:19 | Report Abuse

That's why if you go to seafood restaurant, make sure you get the price before hand! It's very pricy!
Fortunately i am not fish lover! I used to fish but rarely eat fish!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz