BPLANT

ASSET PLAY OIL PALM

FGV
TDM
WTK

kelvin61

825 posts

Posted by kelvin61 > 2021-11-13 09:58 | Report Abuse

True. I have many Oil Palm counters waiting for the bumper profits to be announced in the next few quarters.

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-13 13:15 | Report Abuse

Other members also buying valuable stocks but not behave like this iddiot spammer

We all feel ridiculous nonstop posting nonstop promoting

As I said earlier, if you so confidence to wait and if you so confidence what you invest why everyday need to promote, why everyday put up so many blog, why everyday go different stocks forum keep on promoting your palm oil stocks?

This is very obvious you want to cash out your share bought and treat other members as waterfish.

In the real world, no free lunch to people unless you want to take advantage from others

I don't know why 3iii administrator didn't take any action to suspend this iddiot account to avoid further keep on spamming everyday and every way

I pegging administrator need to take proper action against this spammer

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-13 13:16 | Report Abuse

Now all open your eye and see this iddiot spammer sold all MHC stock since this iddiot spammer so confidence about the palm oil sector earlier and keep on promoting to all members everywhere.

You see what I told the marker is correct, this iddiot spammer wanted to cash out so keep on promoting to all members then can cash out easily.

I so pity members here listen to this iddiot end up you can burn you hard earned money and this iddiot laughing at you later.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600571451.jsp

calvintaneng

53,283 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-13 13:49 | Report Abuse

After Goldenagri Calvin's Bumitama agri also posted the All Time Record Prices!

https://ir.bumitama-agri.com/financial-information/quarterly-results

calvintaneng

53,283 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-13 13:54 | Report Abuse

As for buying Mhc Plant and selling at Rm1.05 for almost 100% profit is excellent move

Since Mhc, Bplant, Thplant & Jtiasa were traded around 50 sen to 60 sen

The Price doubling of MHC to near Rm1.10 certainly Ok to sell

Then Calvin reinvested the proceeds to these 3: Thplant, Jtiasa & Bplant

Can expect all these three to follow Mhc and rise above Rm1.00 as well

SUCCESS BEGETS SUCCESS!!

Time after time!

PALM OIL WILL GIVE

1) STANDING OVATION

2) RESOUNDING SUCCESS!!

3) ALL ROUND APPLAUSE!!!

smartly

6,382 posts

Posted by smartly > 2021-11-13 16:15 | Report Abuse

ah calvin, goldenagri's profit up so much, still can jump double from 27sen to 54sen boh ?

calvintaneng

53,283 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-13 20:54 | Report Abuse

smartly

I bought Goldenagri at 14 sen. Added more at 22.5 sen. Now 27 sen.

Already up 92% from it's lows

Since I see Bumitama Agri still only up about 11% I think Bumitama would be a better buy as it has now stopped it's forward sale

But the best opportunities are found in Malaysia like

Taann
it does not have foreward sale so it will capture the full price rise of cpo

Sop
With So much of it's 300,000 acres now maturing and little coverage by Analyst I deem Sop as indispensable for any genuine long term palm oil investor

Tsh resources
since goldenagri and bumitama did so well in Indonesia this Tsh with so much palm oil estates in Indonesia should also do very well

Others so undervalue are Thplant, Jtiasa (no more derivative or foreward sale ) , Bplant, Fgv, Tdm and Wtk

so many to choose from

calvintaneng

53,283 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-13 21:49 | Report Abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJIGEiev98

Frenzied Buying in Supermarket, China

Rice, Cooking oil & Instant noodle ALL SOLD OUT

COOKING OIL MOSTLY MADE FROM PALM OIL
20% OF INSTANT NOODLES MADE WITH PALM OIL
50% OF SUPERMARKET ITEMS CONTAIN PALM OIL

smartly

6,382 posts

Posted by smartly > 2021-11-13 23:02 | Report Abuse

palm oil already all time high but majority palm oil players share price still remain laggard. it does not go in tandem neither it go way ahead of palm oil's price.
this could only mean that palm oil price rally does not really has any correlation to palm oil players' share price. it's still very much depend on their earning after all.
by time they report good earnings, palm oil's rally could have ended, then it is very much back to square one.
how do you explain this Calvin ?

calvintaneng

53,283 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-13 23:13 | Report Abuse

SMARTLY

EARNINGS WILL BE LIKE THESE

NOVEMBER 2021 WILL REPORT EARNINGS OF JULY, AUGUST, SEPT 2021 WHEN CPO AVERAGE PRICE WAS RM4,417 PER TON

THPLANT COST OF CPO PRODUCTION IS RM1,465 SO IT WILL SHOW 201% RISE IN EARNINFS

SO NEXT WEEK OR TWO WE SHALL SEE GOOD RESULTS OUT FOR ALL PALM OIL COMPANIES

THEN WILL COME FEBRUARY 2022 RESULTS

THIS WILL REPORT OCTOBER, NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2021 RESULTS WHEN CPO HAS REACHED WORLD RECORD HIGH PRICES OF OVER RM5,000 PER TON

SO FEB 2022 RESULTS WILL EXCEED NOV 2021 RESULTS FROM GOOD TO EXCELLENT OR FANTASTIC

AND ACCORDING TO SIME DARBY PLANT MANAGEMENT WITH DECADES LONG EXPERIENCE THAY STATED THAT CPO PRICES WILL BE ABOVE RM4200 FOR FIRST QTR OF 2022
SO MAY 2022 RESULTS WILL ALSO BE GREAT

SO FROM HERE WE SEE AHEAD THAT

NEXT 3 QTR RESULTS

OF NOV 2021 TO MAY 2022 WILL BE

GOOD TO EXCELLENT TO FANTASTIC

AND SHARE PRICES OF PALM OIL WILL GO UP IN TANDEM WITH GOOD NEWS UNFOLDING QUARTER BY QUARTER

THE WISE WILL TAKE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY WHILE STILL SO CHEAP

smartly

6,382 posts

Posted by smartly > 2021-11-13 23:32 | Report Abuse

ok. i open my eye big big, nov 21 to may 22, from good to excellent then fantastic.
will monitor closely to see if it materialize....!? after all you have been yelling bullish for so long. i hope your foresight is 'foreseeable'.

tq yah Calvin.

calvintaneng

53,283 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-14 06:01 | Report Abuse

Yes you are real smart smartly

Not like that intrinsic99 whose mind is totally beclouded with prejudice and talk nonsense that Calvin want to promote in order to sell to waterfish

Listen listen listen

Calvin promotes because prices are cheap

Calvin expects palm oil bull run to last till mid 2022 so this is not the time to sell but to buy more

As for selling Mhc and switching proceeds into laggards Bplant, Jtiasa, Thplant is perfectly ok

Calvin also told all go buy Opcom around 60 sen and to sell Opcom at Rm1.60 and to buy palm oil shares.

Those who sold Opcom above Rm1.60 and bought palm oil shares have gained already

Now please use your brain and exercise reason

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-14 23:50 | Report Abuse

Other members also buying valuable stocks but not behave like this iddiot spammer

We all feel ridiculous nonstop posting nonstop promoting

As I said earlier, if you so confidence to wait and if you so confidence what you invest why everyday need to promote, why everyday put up so many blog, why everyday go different stocks forum keep on promoting your palm oil stocks?

This is very obvious you desperately want to cash out your share bought and treat other members as waterfish.

Now all open your eye and see this iddiot spammer sold all MHC stock since this iddiot spammer so confidence about the palm oil sector earlier and keep on promoting to all members everywhere.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600571451.jsp

I so pity members here listen to this iddiot end up you can burn you hard earned money and this iddiot laughing at you later.

In the real world, no free lunch to people unless you want to take advantage from others

I don't know why 3iii administrator didn't take any action to suspend this iddiot account to avoid further keep on spamming everyday and every way

I pegging administrator need to take proper action against this spammer

calvintaneng

53,283 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-15 00:10 | Report Abuse

You are the one spamming while Calvin posted facts

See what is spam

What does spam mean on social media?
unsolicited messages
Spam can be defined as irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet. These are usually sent to a large number of users for a variety of use cases such as advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.6

calvintaneng

53,283 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-20 14:07 | Report Abuse

JTIASA IS SIMILAR TO GOLDENAGRI A TURNAROUND

Post a Comment
Market Buzz