19 comment(s). Last comment by BLee 2021-12-06 20:37

Posted by sangkancil > 2021-12-04 17:49 | Report Abuse

PE <2 ...frankly , risk reward ratio... worth a bet

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-04 18:50 | Report Abuse

@sangkancil: PE <2 ...frankly , risk reward ratio... worth a bet
04/12/2021 5:49 PM

BLee: Hi @sangkancil, thanks for comments. At least I won't feel I might be the odd one out believing the upside is more than the downside.
Happy trading.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-05 11:27 | Report Abuse

Avoid this kon stock loh!

Posted by risktoreward > 2021-12-05 11:41 | Report Abuse

Risk reward ratio is skewed towards our perception, hard earn money dude don’t play play con counter

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-05 20:36 | Report Abuse

@stockraider: Avoid this kon stock loh!

05/12/2021 11:27 AM

BLee: Hi Bro @stockraider, did Fintec in great debt, great liabilities and bank borrowing to be considered as con counter?

Figures DON'T lie..I DON'T see any sign of financial difficulties.

- Receivables, deposits and prepayments of RM45.724mil vs Payables and accruals of RM6.831mil

- TOTAL ASSETS of RM349.370mil vs Total liabilities of RM7.212mil

- Cash and cash equivalents of RM19.673mil vs Borrowing RM0.0 (Zero bank loan)...continues

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-05 20:42 | Report Abuse

I am against PP, nevertheless I have asked two questions in below discussion which I cannot find an answer myself...

Stock: [FINTEC]: FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD

Oct 20, 2021 1:41 PM | Report Abuse 

@AlexT12:  just take care, lol, not worth it to lose money such counter. buy real tech companies. penny stocks is the easiest way to throw ur hard earned money to these operators. they are buying sport cars using your money now.

20/10/2021 8:49 AM

BLee: AlexT12, you take care too. My investment shown in my portfolio still remain same, only loss in commission and taxes..Agreed some penny stocks are very hard to recover from years of losses. My advise is to read QRs and ARs of counters before throw our hard earned money. Find out reasons why the decline in stock prices vs business environment (balance sheet, cash flow, feed stocks prices, etc).
Two questions: 1. How can operators earn money in PP investment if the PP tranches prices keep decline by almost 10% since from Fintec tranche 1 to tranche 4 without any rebound of price?
2. How can money flow out (siphon) as money collected from PP, ESOS, SIS, RI are locked in bank FD account as shown Fintec latest QR reporting?
Continues...

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-05 23:53 | Report Abuse

Another discussion on 'cash raising' warrants and preference shares which might be considered con issue?

Stock: [FINTEC]: FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD

Nov 17, 2021 11:38 AM | Report Abuse 

@whistlebower99:

===========================
Total issued shares = 5,287,940,331
WA = 170,092,838
WB = 116,443,428
WC = 1,146,126,828

Very heavy with 3 children

TRADE WISELY, don't be caught with corporate exercise that is not beneficial to retail shareholders

17/11/2021 10:38 AM

BLee: Hi @whistlebower99, hope a very good trading day to you. Agreed that, PP and ESOS might NOT be beneficial NOT only to retail shareholders, it should be to ALL shareholders..

I am against PP and ESOS due to the 5 days VWAP price setting and usually at 10% discounted price...it might has other benefit such as interest free cash.

As I have post earlier, if WA, WB and WC exercises, the conversion will increase the cash coffer in Fintec.

16/11/2021 11:35 AM

Rome is not built in a day; therefore it take time for most investment to reach any result..TQ

Happy trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-12-06 00:52 | Report Abuse

BLee: Two questions: 1. How can operators earn money in PP investment if the PP tranches prices keep decline by almost 10% since from Fintec tranche 1 to tranche 4 without any rebound of price?
2. How can money flow out (siphon) as money collected from PP, ESOS, SIS, RI are locked in bank FD account as shown Fintec latest QR reporting?
Continues...

Very good questions BLee, at least these seems like critical questions that let us think outside the box rather than simply shoot common answers like PP, RI, Consolidation, etc cheats your money but then ignore the nonstop price fall. I've even got a friend who knew investment bankers (you would have thought that he knew more than most of us since he has such friends) that tell me to sell during consolidation because it's better to get back some capital (huge loss) rather than lose all.

But I persist and at the end not only got back full capital, I earned some profits too. Why I insist to keep? Well only a simple scenario in my mind: big shareholders/insiders are holding the share at high price as well, and latest annual report still shows they are there. These are after considering the selldown volume, RI price, etc... you somehow get the picture that they are still inside with higher cost.

1. How can operators earn money in PP investment if the PP tranches prices keep decline by almost 10% since from Fintec tranche 1 to tranche 4 without any rebound of price?
All speculation here: Everyone except retailers and non-insiders are together in the money. Means they have huge pool of money, can create fake volume/charts/price actions, work together with market makers/operators, and can wait years and years to flush out outsiders. If you try and study some history of those penny stocks, many times during pump and dump they almost coincides with corporate announcements/news/exercises, you cannot help but feel that the entire timeline is all planned out.

Also speculation: Didn't know that money collected from these exercises are locked in bank FD, as I thought they can be used for those purposes stated in the shareholder circular eg, for company day to day operations, repay bank borrowings, to fund projects etc. Then with these purposes announced, it's easy to setup shell companies to act as vendors/customers to siphon out these collected funds from the bank.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-06 08:26 | Report Abuse

Confirm kon mah!

If just buying bargains company with negative goodwill can make millions without doing anything ...our Sifu Sslee will have make more than Rm 6 millions, just investing in Insas mah!

Kon counter avoid lah!

Sure kena cheat one...later cry also no tears mah!

Lu tau boh ?

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-06 09:39 | Report Abuse

@stockraider: Confirm kon mah!

If just buying bargains company with negative goodwill can make millions without doing anything ...our Sifu Sslee will have make more than Rm 6 millions, just investing in Insas mah!

Kon counter avoid lah!

Sure kena cheat one...later cry also no tears mah!

Lu tau boh ?
06/12/2021 8:26 AM

BLee: Lu tau boh ? I could be boh as my investment in Ageson at 6sen, KGroup at 3sen, Fintec at 2sen and Focus D-PA at 1sen; all from profit selling Insas RPS-OR close to double LU price and flipped a few times with the windfall cash.

Our Sifu Sslee is a long term investor, in a different league from me. I won't keep my millions in the stock market as it is so cyclical. I am very much in properties, collecting rental for my old age.

I could be boh as I always buy low, stuck for years until I see my profit. Pump and dump NOT for me as I am too dumb…

Happy trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-06 10:37 | Report Abuse

@sting79: BLee: Two questions: 1. How can operators earn money in PP investment if the PP tranches prices keep declining by almost 10% since from Fintec tranche 1 to tranche 4 without any rebound of price?

BLee: At least PP is regulated, with proper tracking by regulator and regular update of %usage of $ used. I am dumbfounded by the numbers of Fintec ESOS; really pushing the price down and diluting NTA…
I am speechless; link https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/BLee_Fintec/2021-10-28-story-h1592921506-Fintec_I_am_speechless.jsp

Happy Trading

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-06 10:43 | Report Abuse

They can just sapu the cash in ageson by injecting or buying some rubbish mah!

This is one a way how fintec kon money mah!

Lu tau boh ?

Posted by BLee > Dec 6, 2021 10:37 AM | Report Abuse

@sting79: BLee: Two questions: 1. How can operators earn money in PP investment if the PP tranches prices keep declining by almost 10% since from Fintec tranche 1 to tranche 4 without any rebound of price?

BLee: At least PP is regulated, with proper tracking by regulator and regular update of %usage of $ used. I am dumbfounded by the numbers of Fintec ESOS; really pushing the price down and diluting NTA…
I am speechless; link https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/BLee_Fintec/2021-10-28-story-h159292...

Happy Trading

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-06 11:08 | Report Abuse

@sting79: Also speculation: Didn't know that money collected from these exercises are locked in bank FD, as I thought they can be used for those purposes stated in the shareholder circular eg, for company day to day operations, repay bank borrowings, to fund projects etc. Then with these purposes announced, it's easy to setup shell companies to act as vendors/customers to siphon out these collected funds from the bank.
06/12/2021 12:52 AM

BLee: Hi @sting79, you are right. It is in bank FD prior to the intended usage timeline. All this is regulated, reported and audited. If you follow Fintec's regular monthly announcement, as an investment based counter, how much spent on investment in other counters are reported.

All Public listed counters like Fintec, perform crowdfunding. Can we say ALL Public listed counters also conning investors money? Only Fintec did PP and ESOS more than the others due to the recent leeway of easy PP until the end of the year. Who is the predator and who is the victim? All boils down to $ and holding power..

Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-06 11:16 | Report Abuse

There are also other sign of konning beside this lah!

That means kon company loh!

Holding power no use...if it is kon company loh!

For kon company...u either cut or pray for better luck mah!

Posted by BLee > Dec 6, 2021 11:08 AM | Report Abuse

@sting79: Also speculation: Didn't know that money collected from these exercises are locked in bank FD, as I thought they can be used for those purposes stated in the shareholder circular eg, for company day to day operations, repay bank borrowings, to fund projects etc. Then with these purposes announced, it's easy to setup shell companies to act as vendors/customers to siphon out these collected funds from the bank.
06/12/2021 12:52 AM

BLee: Hi @sting79, you are right. It is in bank FD prior to the intended usage timeline. All this is regulated, reported and audited. If you follow Fintec's regular monthly announcement, as an investment based counter, how much spent on investment in other counters are reported.

All Public listed counters like Fintec, perform crowdfunding. Can we say ALL Public listed counters also conning investors money? Only Fintec did PP and ESOS more than the others due to the recent leeway of easy PP until the end of the year. Who is the predator and who is the victim? All boils down to $ and holding power..

Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-06 12:15 | Report Abuse

@stockraider: They can just sapu the cash in ageson by injecting or buying some rubbish mah!

This is one a way how fintec kon money mah!

Lu tau boh ?

BLee: Hi Bro @stockraider, Ageson needs cash to run their project, NOT cash rich. Please study their QR/AR to comments or discussion. Ageson has good connection in Kedah and Perak for projects and managed to sign SPA(D)evelopment order with China Company for project kick-off financing. Lu tau panlai?

Happy trading

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-06 12:27 | Report Abuse

@stockraider: There are also other sign of konning beside this lah!

That means kon company loh!

Holding power no use...if it is kon company loh!

For kon company...u either cut or pray for better luck mah!

BLee: Hi Bro @stockraider, talk is ez..what is the other sign NOT reported in Ageson QR/AR? It will raise query from the authority if NOT properly reported..

Already invested way below NTA, around one fifth, why cut? Of course pray for better luck, that is investment strategy...

Happy trading

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-06 12:40 | Report Abuse

Blee,

Ageson is a construction co & not tech co mah!

Its has big project is in china loh!

But think lah!

How can it be efficient & fight the chinese leh ?

Some more got lockdown cannot enter china mah!

Likely be kon CO....very fishy company mah!

Avoid lah,,,!

High risk loh!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-12-06 19:58 | Report Abuse

I am speechless; link https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/BLee_Fintec/2021-10-28-story-h159292...

@BLee: when I first knew and start taking notice about Fintec many months ago, I realized one thing Fintec has - unbelievable profits that goes straight up and up. And that time many people (especially Chinese media/groups) promoting like it's the most undervalued counter. Hence I stayed away and never look back.

Sorry about your current paper loss in Fintec, I hope your persistence will one day let you recover capital and even profit from it. That is what I'll do (never sell at loss and just wait) since I don't rely on stocks for a living, and most of us with real functioning full job/business have only certain amount of time in the day to chit chat in forum hahah... that's also one way to avoid the toxic/negativity/hopeless situation currently in local market.

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-12-06 20:37 | Report Abuse

@stockraider: Blee,

Ageson is a construction co & not tech co mah!

Its has big project is in china loh!

But think lah!

How can it be efficient & fight the chinese leh ?

Some more got lockdown cannot enter china mah!

Likely be kon CO....very fishy company mah!

Avoid lah,,,!

High risk loh!
06/12/2021 12:40 PM

BLee: Hi Bro @stockraider, you got it ALL wrong, the project is in Perak. Please check your facts before posting. So much courage, garbage in garbage out.

Details:
The Land: 168 acres (“Industrial Land”) which is part of a land measuring approximately 475 acres located at Wilayah Sungai Kelian Baru, Mukim Batang Padang, Daerah Batang Padang, Perak

The cost: RM278.78 million

Purchaser: ZHEJIANG GUORONG DIGITAL ECONOMY GROUP LTD., ("ZGDEG") of China

Sold by: AHSB, an indirect 75%-owned subsidiary of the Company

Link to Agreement for work scope:

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/3443269

Answered to Bursa Query:

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/3446173

Ageson is more than a construction company as businesses include trading of construction materials and project development.

Happy Trading

Post a Comment
Market Buzz