Be the first to like this.

20 comment(s). Last comment by Thirai Thiraviam 2022-01-10 17:50

firehawk

4,771 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-01-09 08:56 | Report Abuse

This is exactly how "orang kita" speak ... even before any investigation!

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2022-01-09 09:32 | Report Abuse

You would think that a Minister in Prime MInister’s Department, Datuk Seri Wan Junaidi Jaafar would get even the simplest of facts correct before making a public statement.

He has referred to "one million shares", when in actual fact it is 2,156,000 Warrants in the company. See page 118 of the company's annual report

https://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=174933&name=EA_DS_ATTACHMENTS

Mr. Azam bin Baki is holder position 5 on the Warrant holders list.

fl888

7,526 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2022-01-09 10:03 | Report Abuse

Minister says many people can easily afford to buy this amount of shares ?

Sslee

4,665 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-09 10:40 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 9): The police have confirmed receiving a report on the admission by Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) chief commissioner Tan Sri Azam Baki that he allowed his brother Nasir Baki to use his account to purchase shares.

So is Azam so poor that he allowed his brother to use his account for maybe some commission fee?

So next time can I allowed my bank account to be used my syndicate for money laudering to earn some commission fee?

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-01-09 10:44 | Report Abuse

AH Jib should use this excuse (it's his bro's money) instead of donation fm the Arab....then case can be closed n NFA.

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2022-01-09 11:05 | Report Abuse

It would be interesting to know the reason why he gave permission to his brother to purchase shares into his account. That it factual as reported by Mr.Azam Bin Baki, so I would have thought the question needs to be asked about the reason.

A few on social media have suggested that perhaps his brother didn't have a share trading account. The following Annual Report from Get Global confirms the brother did have an account sometime in 2015. The current controversy concerns ownership in ExcelForce, not Get Global

https://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=174849&name=EA_DS_ATTACHMENTS

Notably on page 89 we can see that in position 8, his brother Nasir Bin Baki held shares in his own name, along with Azam Bin Baki being a holder at position 19.

abang_misai

2,516 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2022-01-09 11:08 | Report Abuse

Pening & gigil

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2022-01-09 13:03 | Report Abuse

Putar Halim

Pusing sampai problem hilang

pusing adik punya

pusing skit jer

pusing lagi

nanti boleh Lepas

BILLC

2,027 posts

Posted by BILLC > 2022-01-09 13:07 | Report Abuse

Ketua anti rasuah yg tak anti rasuah,,,,haha,,,

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-09 13:22 | Report Abuse

So many lies! First the brother use his share account! Then now tell us he only brought 300k shares back in 2016! Moral of the story, please tell consistent lie! You can't say you flush your turd before your actually dump your big load!

gladiator

662 posts

Posted by gladiator > 2022-01-09 13:56 | Report Abuse

Agree with comment above. Najib should said Arab donation 2.6b to his brother and his brother just make use of his bank account. Case closed NFA.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2022-01-09 17:25 | Report Abuse

Tikus dan Ular bersama sama sekali

Posted by Want2MakeMoney > 2022-01-09 19:25 | Report Abuse

I would think even if it is brother or sister's account, one would have second thought of using account other than own account. Why leh ? what if brother or sister doesn't want to give you back the share ? lol . I cannot understand the rationale behind his brother using his account. Anyway, biasa lah. story will pusing and pusing , then case closed.

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2022-01-09 20:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Want2MakeMoney > 2022-01-10 00:18 | Report Abuse

Exactly, brother cannot open account meh . Must have just came out of kampung don't know how to do it and had to use big brother account . Maybe lah

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-01-10 08:21 | Report Abuse

wow !!

shocking news !!

Minister is calling Azam Baki a LIAR !!

now Minister confirms shares actually belong to Azam Baki and not the brother.

That means Minister confirms Azam Baki testimony to Anti-Corruption Advisory (actually Investigation) Board is a pack of lies !!!

That means Anti-Corruption Advisory (actually Investigation) Board punya press conference is based on lies and fake testimoney by Azam Baki

Shocking !!!

Ministers should not call MACC chief as liars !!!!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-01-10 12:31 | Report Abuse

Law minister do not know the law loh!

Very silly & poor quality minister mah!

Posted by i3lurker > Jan 10, 2022 8:21 AM | Report Abuse

wow !!

shocking news !!

That means Minister confirms Azam Baki testimony to Anti-Corruption Advisory (actually Investigation) Board is a pack of lies !!!

That means Anti-Corruption Advisory (actually Investigation) Board punya press conference is based on lies and fake testimoney by Azam Baki

Shocking !!!

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2022-01-10 12:40 | Report Abuse

LIARS and COWARDS

Keep repeating other people lies

No telors to try and test IF third parties can use your trading account

Monkeys HEARs monkeys BELIEVEs

High postcount Low IQ

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-01-10 12:44 | Report Abuse

The law is law mah!

Must follow the law loh!

This law minister boloh loh!

Posted by stockraider > Jan 10, 2022 12:31 PM | Report Abuse X

Law minister do not know the law loh!

Very silly & poor quality minister mah!

Posted by i3lurker > Jan 10, 2022 8:21 AM | Report Abuse

wow !!

shocking news !!

Shocking !!!

Posted by Thirai Thiraviam > 2022-01-10 17:50 | Report Abuse

I still wonder: who buys 2 million warrants?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz