Be the first to like this.

16 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2022-05-19 08:48

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-17 23:01 | Report Abuse

Dumbass economist! Harapan took 100 billion out of Petronas and wasted it for nothing! For Petronas to bailout Sapura is the most strategic thing! It's a total win for Petronas to recoup the 100 billion wasted by Harapan!

DickyMe

14,326 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-05-17 23:09 | Report Abuse

Are you sure for nothing?
It was used to clean BN's leftover shhitt.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-17 23:13 | Report Abuse

What cleaned! Harapan added another 200 billion in only 22 months to our national debt!

Tiger62

1,902 posts

Posted by Tiger62 > 2022-05-18 12:26 | Report Abuse

Najib is so irresponsible of public money. Daylight robber

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 12:32 | Report Abuse

You know, for 10 years, Najib never touch Petronas money! Barely days into administation, Harapan took 100 billion and totally waste Petronas cashpile!
Or, did i mention how Mahathir also used PNB to bailout Sapura! And it was epic disaster!
Sapura has strategic assets which Petronas can take advantage off! And can sell at profit if the savaging is successful!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-18 12:47 | Report Abuse

Do not be silly lah!

PH govt is only 22 mths mah!

The Petronas Money are used by PH Govt....to honor the debts of the Previous Najib BN Govt due to mismanagement mah!

Lu tau boh ?

Posted by Tobby > 10 minutes ago | Report Abuse

You know, for 10 years, Najib never touch Petronas money! Barely days into administation, Harapan took 100 billion and totally waste Petronas cashpile!
Or, did i mention how Mahathir also used PNB to bailout Sapura! And it was epic disaster!
Sapura has strategic assets which Petronas can take advantage off! And can sell at profit if the savaging is successful!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-18 12:49 | Report Abuse

To put this is proper perspective, all these while is due BN govt excessive & abuses that impacted the Msian economy mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-18 13:03 | Report Abuse

Lu tau boh ?

The sapnrg omv Rm 6b value....is due Brent at USD 60 to 70 mah!

Now Crude at Usd 110 should be value at more than Rm 10b loh!

But selling the 50% oil upstream....is just enough to payoff the bank loan loh!

We need good management to steer the business & create wealth to sustain the business for long term success mah!

Posted by jklkk911 > 5 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Sapura's 50% stake in SapuraOMV is value at around RM6b.
If I am Petronas, and offering RM0.30 per share. It would cost only RM6b to take over Sapura.
I would then approve all the Covid claim and give Sapura more job so it will be back to profit.
Keep SapuraOMV and relist the other unit back in a few years.
Nothing too lose.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-18 13:03 | Report Abuse

Lu tau boh ?

The sapnrg omv Rm 6b value....is due Brent at USD 60 to 70 mah!

Now Crude at Usd 110 should be value at more than Rm 10b loh!

But selling the 50% oil upstream....is just enough to payoff the bank loan loh!

We need good management to steer the business & create wealth to sustain the business for long term success mah!

Posted by jklkk911 > 5 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Sapura's 50% stake in SapuraOMV is value at around RM6b.
If I am Petronas, and offering RM0.30 per share. It would cost only RM6b to take over Sapura.
I would then approve all the Covid claim and give Sapura more job so it will be back to profit.
Keep SapuraOMV and relist the other unit back in a few years.
Nothing too lose.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 13:54 | Report Abuse

Raider! Better buy Hengyuan! I know you got trap big time when Hengyuan was at it's peak! Yeah, you are still holding hengyuan at highest so better average down now!
About stocks, we all know you always buy at peak! So you ranting about stocks is as good as rubbish!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-18 14:16 | Report Abuse

Tobby,

Pls do yourself a favor loh!

Stop acting like a tukang tilik loh!
Bcos u r brady useless in this area mah!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 14:30 | Report Abuse

Raider! Maybe it's time for you to face the mirror! I mean, tell me, what stock have your recommended actually make money! All i know is that you always screaming and shouting promoting them at the peak!

The_JQuestion

1,513 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-05-18 20:47 | Report Abuse

HAHAH sapura only umno will support it Just like many failed GLC time to let them go the policy failed them nothing can revive it i can vouch for that in my experience with one GLC being bailed forever FAILURE old habits old agendas new shirt but OLD self
Najibb mentioning this reli make ppl laugh , all the WHITE HORSE projects so many so called gonna help economy including 5g DNB waiting to fail and fall GREED will not work

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-19 08:44 | Report Abuse

Do not get confuse by politics, emotion & fear mah!
Assess it base on viability and its value mah!

For example Sapnrg 50% of its joint venture with OMV already worth Rm 10b....enough to pay all its debt mah!

But selling that will....mean msian has lost control of a viable highly profitable oilfield mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-19 08:46 | Report Abuse

The most recent raider recommendation on sapnrg 3.5 to 4 sen make alot of money mah!

It is all there mah!, All documented mah!

Lu tau boh ?

Posted by Tobby > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

Raider! Maybe it's time for you to face the mirror! I mean, tell me, what stock have your recommended actually make money! All i know is that you always screaming and shouting promoting them at the peak!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-19 08:48 | Report Abuse

The most recent raider recommendation on sapnrg at 3.5 to 4.0 sen make alot of monies loh!
It is all there and well documented mah!

Lu tau boh ??

Posted by Tobby > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

Post a Comment
Market Buzz