1 person likes this.

31 comment(s). Last comment by Gen2 2022-06-28 15:03

arv18

2,643 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2022-06-26 17:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by information > 2022-06-26 17:37 | Report Abuse

before senile itself the fellow is a symbol of mutated human without the integrity gene, even his kids dont trust him

at this age, he is as good as garbage with the only use to attract attention since he has money

good to use him and throw like OTB does

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-26 18:45 | Report Abuse

The current market preception is when KYY start to promote, it is time to sell.
So his promotion articles on HY need to withdrawn to stop the selling.

Watch out for tomorrow, AYS will drop like a stone.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-26 19:16 | Report Abuse

Insas is called value investing because Insas market cap now is below its net cash.

AYS too much borrowings, high inventories and receivables, it look like another subur.

qqq3 are feel to chase high on AYS for KYY to make some money

Posted by sherlockman > 2022-06-26 19:26 | Report Abuse

Welcome back KCChong! great article as usual! calling a spade a spade. Not only KYY, same applies to Calvin Tan. Sounding noble in wanting to help you achieve your financial freedom by selling you a dream to easy money while front running orders and skimming off poor unknowing retailers

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-26 19:37 | Report Abuse

It takes two to tango.
“If you can’t dance, don’t blame the dance floor”

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2022-06-26 21:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by arv18 > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse

Hi KC. Long time no see. Some thoughts.
I wouldn't devote any time or an article to validating the Great Con.

I am also having this "Noble intention" to share my thoughts so that newbies can have an opposing view to evaluate, rather than being bombarded non-stop and flip-flopping propaganda.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2022-06-26 21:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3333 > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse
ays is call value investing....kcchonv favourite way

You have never learnt thes few years, have you?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2022-06-26 21:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse
AYS too much borrowings, high inventories and receivables, it look like another subur.
qqq3 are feel to chase high on AYS for KYY to make some money

Somehow engineers seem to have much better analytical mind than accountant.
Oh, sorry, I mean certain accountant. No, in general, engineers not necessary have better analytical mind in accounting and finance matter than accountants.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2022-06-26 21:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by sherlockman > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Welcome back KCChong! great article as usual! calling a spade a spade. Not only KYY, same applies to Calvin Tan. Sounding noble in wanting to help you achieve your financial freedom by selling you a dream to easy money while front running orders and skimming off poor unknowing retailers

I bet to differ. Calvin Tan has his way of investing. In fact, it has been proven that his deep value investing worked. It is ok to share each individual's investing strategy. He may have bought the shares and then share his promising thesis on the stocks. But it is okay as he actually believe in it, and never flip flop like someone.

Posted by sherlockman > 2022-06-26 22:08 | Report Abuse

Hi KCChong,
What amazes ne is despite the amount of negative comments and to some extent hate among the comments towards KYY, he still continues to write. I wonder if he is oblivious to the comments or his ego is just infallible? I am truly baffled!

Posted by sherlockman > 2022-06-26 22:09 | Report Abuse

Perhaps a case of superiority complex ?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2022-06-26 22:40 | Report Abuse

Sherlockman,
I am as puzzled as you do. Imagine such a well respectable, with high standing (previously) elderly person who has so much money that he will never able to finish using it, writing flip-flopping articles, enticing the uninformed to buy his shares, so far, none is good and I don't know how many water fish were there. After that laugh at them for losing money.
Making more money, for what?
It is definite not some kind of noble intention.
What is the results? Reputation dented beyond repair.

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2022-06-27 09:07 | Report Abuse

Why does KYY still write despite being consistently wrong in his recent stock calls and being savaged by readers? I think he has nothing else meaningful to engage his remaining time. He also craves the attention writing stock articles garners. He may have lost so much money following his own calls there is little left for charity. Like many previously successful stock speculators, he went up the mountain once too often and finally met a tiger. Welcome back, kc.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-06-27 09:22 | Report Abuse

Personally KYY is a nice guy but when he wrote his ego/dark side take over.

Tiger62

1,902 posts

Posted by Tiger62 > 2022-06-27 10:23 | Report Abuse

HI KC, The whole intention (KYY) very simple. He want to sell his "death" that stuck for quite some time. How to sell when the chart is down trend, golden rule cannot apply ? then go back to various fundamental value of the company. Does he care his reputation. I think he think more about money. Reputation talk only for show.

Tiger62

1,902 posts

Posted by Tiger62 > 2022-06-27 10:30 | Report Abuse

If one evaluate the share price relationship to the fundamental value of company. There are more than 100 counters one can choose from that consider "cheap" Obviously AYS is not in the top 100 counters a smart investor will choose. Why AYS , KYY money stuck there

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2022-06-27 12:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by Berlin > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Why does KYY still write despite being consistently wrong in his recent stock calls and being savaged by readers? I think he has nothing else meaningful to engage his remaining time. He also craves the attention writing stock articles garners. He may have lost so much money following his own calls there is little left for charity. Like many previously successful stock speculators, he went up the mountain once too often and finally met a tiger. Welcome back, kc.

Sharing his own investment thesis and getting wrong all the time I think is okay if the writer is sincere. But if the motive of the writing, and leveraging his "reputation", is to benefit himself at the expenses of the poor guys, that is a little too much. Actually, I don't know why he doesn't understand, at his age now, the reputation is worth a lot more all the money he made.
The way he flip-flop clearly can gauge his motive, so much so none in the public forum has any trust in him now.
Why want to get himself at this stage of life?
It is okay to write and share your investment thoughts. But sincerely, most people should improve themselves. That the sharing will benefit others.
If you only know about earnings, and earnings growth, without bothering and knowing how to read the balance sheet, and also the cash flows statements, you won't be able to evaluate a business well enough to be successful. That was also why hundreds of million Ringgit of value has been destroyed.

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2022-06-27 12:33 | Report Abuse

@kcchongnz; That's why I have respect for you but not for KYY whose self professed good intentions and veneer of philanthropy hide much darker motives. The man is no super investor; more of a snake oil salesman. Past painful experience has taught me that much.

kmohan62

484 posts

Posted by kmohan62 > 2022-06-27 13:58 | Report Abuse

I think all the readers or investors in this forum should avoid getting carried away by a certain writer and commenter who seems to been constantly giving conflicting ideas of how to invest successfully in the stock market.He has been around for some time now.Until the recent past,he was a paragon of virtue in extolling the importance of a stock's fundamentals as against relying on technical analysis as an investment decision tool. His litany of mantra to investors is to constantly pay attention to NTA,P/B value and profit margins as some of the most important criteria in investment decisions.As a matter of fact in order to give credence to his calls,he will produce charts to compare the price appreciation or depreciation of his favourite stocks with its NTA,P/B value and quarterly earnings.And recently to my utter surprise he seemed to have migrated to technical analysis as the better indicator when making decision to buy or sell.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2022-06-27 15:38 | Report Abuse

Tiger62

HI KC, The whole intention (KYY) very simple. He want to sell his "death" that stuck for quite some time. How to sell when the chart is down trend, golden rule cannot apply ? then go back to various fundamental value of the company. Does he care his reputation. I think he think more about money. Reputation talk only for show.

Your argument sounds very logical, passing the hot potatoes to the naive and uninformed. So does it make sense that he claimed that he wanted to save the hard-earned money of small time investors?

Zhuge_Liang

2,359 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2022-06-27 16:22 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by sherlockman > 2022-06-27 17:13 | Report Abuse

many comments have pointed that KYY's calls are often very good contrarian indicators and has proven to be correct again this time with Heng Yuan

Posted by Want2MakeMoney > 2022-06-28 02:49 | Report Abuse

Aiya, enough with this old man lah, many said what he writes has influence on the direction of price, the fact is he is nobody lah, just a senile old man that doesn't know what he said or written yesterday. That's why all the conflicting articles. Make sense boh

gladiator

662 posts

Posted by gladiator > 2022-06-28 12:46 | Report Abuse

Kyy new golden rule Buy High Sell Low.

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2022-06-28 13:07 | Report Abuse

While I also have personally been misled before by uncles flip flop articles, I hope readers show some kindness and avoid bad mouthing uncle. If zhuge_liang say is correct, uncle also loose a lot of money, sometimes loose money make people desperate and not think logically

Posted by warrenchok90 > 2022-06-28 13:09 | Report Abuse

not follow uncle die. but bursa is dead now. been how many days or month continuously drop.

Posted by warrenchok90 > 2022-06-28 13:09 | Report Abuse

even company earning profit but still will go new low.

Posted by warrenchok90 > 2022-06-28 13:11 | Report Abuse

save the money for purchase property more better. things you can see and touch at least.

thundery

278 posts

Posted by thundery > 2022-06-28 13:12 | Report Abuse

Yes, get rid of stock market

Gen2

250 posts

Posted by Gen2 > 2022-06-28 15:03 | Report Abuse

KC Chong, I3investor forum is a free platform for anyone to publish their idea/suggestion/opinion/etc. It is no good to bad mouth on anyone even though you dislike his writing. Peoples who read his articles will judged by themself what next course of action and they themself take the responsibility. You couldn’t blamed others for your own action.
I still believed you are a good investor but not a great one.
Take good care.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz