He is just trying to prevent you guys from being bitten by the same snake twice. It is a very stup1d thing to get bitten by the same snake. Means you have learnt nothing. You don't learn from your own mistakes.
I agree with KYY this time. HYR future is really bleak. Reasons:
1. How does a refinery report its profit? You know what does it means by replacement cost? Has the crude oil price peaked?
2. How is the crack spread heading? Do you know why major oil companies had disposed their refineries few years back on negative refinery margin? Why Shell sold its Port Dickson refinery to a China company way below its NTA then?
3. Do you believe Ukraine War will end one day? What will happen to the supply of crude oil then?
4. Do you know the whole world is heading for stagflation/recession/depression in the midst of high inflation? What is the effect on the demand of crude oil? Ref to para 1 & 2 above to see the outcome.
5. Don't ever believe in a red chip stock. A red chip stock forever a red chip. Remember when it was 'making' billions during those years and declared only 10 sen dividend?
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....
Posted by tehka > 2022-07-07 11:29 | Report Abuse
Uncle, are you buying???