1 person likes this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by beinvested 2022-07-27 13:59

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-26 23:58 | Report Abuse

China is a close looped financial system! It won't go bankrupt as only CCP officials know the truth! I mean, China used their budget to build infras not spend trillions going to war like USA!

Mabel

23,196 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-07-27 00:43 | Report Abuse

Agreed. China will survive

Income

10,338 posts

Posted by Income > 2022-07-27 09:47 | Report Abuse

China is a Close financial economy.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-27 13:01 | Report Abuse

I used to believe in mainstream media and how China will go bankrupt due to imminent property crash! But then, i started to realise, China doesn't need to disclose it's financial to the rest of the world! USA doesn't! So why China!
And USA has been printing money faster than any photocopy machine ever existed and yet we still dumbass to used dollar!
On the other hand, China has not used a single cent for the last few decades in waging wars! Zero! Well, maybe some in India borders but that end very fast since chinese army ran back to motherland after seeing little blood! I mean, look, even Chairman Xi is so phobia over Covid! Nowadays, Chairman Xi doesn't travel other of his forbidden city you know!
Anyway, back to original topic! China won't go bankrupt! Property market won't crash! Why! Because what happens in China stays in China! CCP doesn't give a damn about what west are thinking or predictiong! I mean, EU and US are in verge of bankruptcy anyway!

beinvested

2,387 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-07-27 13:59 | Report Abuse

The first faculty in the university ( e. g. University of Paris) is theology.

More than 1,500 years ago, some of the religions were not founded yet. The 2nd Temple was destroyed by the Roman Empire around 70AD, and so the people was exiled/migrated to various part of Europe like Portugal, Spain, Paris/France, Germany and Northern Africa.

These people are well versed with their Books of Moses and the cleverer ones have began to think and argue about humanism, God's word, the nature, human behavior/phycology and their surroundings. Some of them ventured into Christianity that gave them the freedom to think out of the box/creativity/creation by God. So, later many inventions came along...steam engine, industry revolution.

Communism also invented there and not by the Ming Dynasty.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz