Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-06-15 00:44

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-14 14:42 | Report Abuse

It appears PN will have uphill task this round as Bersatu account is frozen! Unlike GE15 when PN was flush with money, this round things are different!
If PM Anwar use money to buy vote, then PH will have advantage!

Posted by Penang_lang > 2023-06-14 18:26 | Report Abuse

Why only money not stock market important?

Posted by Penang_lang > 2023-06-14 18:26 | Report Abuse

CI and RM very poor currently.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-06-14 19:26 | Report Abuse

My pet fish is laughing hard and rolling on the floor......

This one must be from Mars and unable to understand the local political landscapes.....LOL

Posted by ELM111 > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

I think otherwise, PN not only retain the 3 states, they may capture NS and make in road in Selangor and Penang. KLSE and MYR going to decline further after the state election

Posted by Go lucky Happy > 2023-06-15 00:00 | Report Abuse

@ELM111, doomsday will come early to M'sia if PAS and PN wins. Let's all pray Malaysian voters especially the malays knows who they are electing and which direction they want our country to go and the future of this country.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-15 00:38 | Report Abuse

One thing about malaysians is that we are emotional driven rather than vote for those who are competent for the job! Unfortunately, there's void of competent politicians, we only have crooks and fake holymen who have no idea how to run this country!
Currently we have 'Today i become PM, tomorrow everything wonderful' proven to be talkdck material! Which i have said so many times before!
Haix! Should we blame majority malays to vote for PN or Pas specifically! I rather not say! Nowadays malays are so inward and conservative, and so ingross in superficial understanding of their religion not knowing those fake holymen will drive Malaysia into unrepairable damage!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-15 00:44 | Report Abuse

The verdict on the ground is very clear! PM Anwar is his worst enemy! After 2 decades of bragging and shouting 'reformasi' clearly he ditched his memo the moment he became PM!
And nowadays PM Anwar totally rely on his empty rhetorics hoping rakyat are dumbass enough to fall for his bait! Wake up! He is clearly shiok with his imcompetence! Looking at ringgit and bursa, and actions taken by him for the last 0 months, he is no different from his student Zahid Hamidi!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz