Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-06-23 20:18

Income

10,348 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-22 14:34 | Report Abuse

KJ tone in this news … more towards supporting PN coalition. Very easy to read. No more beating around the bush statement by KJ.. So clearly said by KJ. Maybe KJ saw what is coming in Msia politics in a few years down the road. That’s why KJ spent lots of time to judge which coalition has the majority support of M. Tobby, do you see what I see regarding KJ present political inclination??? This is a wake up call for me… by analysing KJ allegiance to which coalitions.

DickyMe

14,360 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-06-22 19:00 | Report Abuse

Whatever the leaning it is, it all points to dark cloud gathering over Malaysian sky for decades to come.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-22 19:07 | Report Abuse

PAS lawmakers are low IQ! I mean, when they walk in parliment, they only talk about women cloth, banning gambling, banning liquor and everything else!
But they have zero idea how to manage this nation! Just look at Kelantan! That's the level of Pas leaders!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-22 19:08 | Report Abuse

And yet during erections, they pay off influencers dressed half naked urging majority malays to vote for them! Please majority malays! At leat PKR doesn't go so low to gain votes!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-22 19:10 | Report Abuse

Come on Khairy! Why you need to knee down and buttlick Pas leaders! Are you so desperate nowadays!

tpee1999

33 posts

Posted by tpee1999 > 2023-06-23 14:08 | Report Abuse

This Khairy ... is like"lalang " sway here and there ,,,, it goes where the wind blows...i wouldn't take in someone who does not have a strong principle.

DickyMe

14,360 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-06-23 19:55 | Report Abuse

What does "NEW PAS" mean?
It's core is still based religion.
The Christians knew religion and politics is incompatible.
That is why they separated church from politics and then they progressed leaving the religionist in their own constricted world. Thus it is called secularism.

DickyMe

14,360 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-06-23 20:01 | Report Abuse

"Khairy said while Hadi was regarded as an authority on religion and may be regarded as conservative, the next line of the current PAS leadership is made up of people "who would not have made the remarks like this"."
========================
So, is PAS youth too conservative for carrying flags whenever a concert is arranged or labelling events of interest as deviant and against values of so and so..?

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-23 20:18 | Report Abuse

If Pas leaders so against LBGT, then stop using Mercedes! Mercedes is the biggest contributor to LBGT! And also Apple! So stop using Apple!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz