8 people like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Asengkianjoo 2023-08-01 11:37

Sslee

4,708 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-06-24 18:34 | Report Abuse

All are welcome to comment.
I will email out next week

Posted by Robert Waters > 2023-06-25 13:51 | Report Abuse

Thank you for putting in the effort. In the end, small investors pay for the profits of those closer to the money source in a 'zero net gain' game.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2023-06-25 14:21 | Report Abuse

sslee thank you so much..you are such a gem
i completely lost trust on Bursa & SC after the Serbadinamik drama...crooks like Karim can only thrive with involvement of the guys at the top of Bursa & SC

our corruption level has gone down to the level of Indonesia 30 years ago

newuser

4 posts

Posted by newuser > 2023-06-26 10:05 | Report Abuse

well done..sslee! Salute to your effort.

Sslee

4,708 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-06-27 08:34 | Report Abuse

Received the following standard reply from SC and Bursa

Dear Sir,
Reference is made to the above matter.

Your case reference number is: [Case: SC2023-xxxxx]. Please use this reference number for any future communications with us.

Please be informed that we have received your complaint and it is currently being reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC).

Should the review reveal any breaches of the securities laws, appropriate action will be initiated. We however wish to advise that in conducting our assessment and determining whether the matter will be escalated for further action, consideration is given to a range of factors, including the likely regulatory effect of any available action.

Kindly note that SC is restricted by secrecy provisions under the securities law from disclosing to you any information obtained during the performance of our regulatory functions.

Please contact our officers at the Consumer & Investor Office at + 603-6204-8999 for any inquiries.

Thank you.

Aduan Officer
Consumer & Investor Office
Securities Commission Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reference is made to your e-mail on the above matter.

We have escalated the complaint to our line department concerned for their further action. The assessment into the matter you highlighted may take time, depending on the complexity of the issues raised. However, we will undertake the necessary actions to ensure that your complaint is looked into accordingly and will take the necessary enforcement actions if there is any breach of Listing Requirements.

As we do not play the role of ombudsman nor do we conduct arbitration, in the event of conflicts or financial losses, the aggrieved parties need to file the claims through the appropriate legal process in court.

We will also make the necessary referral to other relevant authorities should we come across any potential breaches of other regulations / Acts (other than the Listing Requirements).

Thank you and have a good day.

Bursa 2U
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
Our Ref : CAS-29571-xxxxxx

Sslee

4,708 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-06-27 08:36 | Report Abuse

Will write to Datuk Muhamad Umar Swift and his office secretary next week whether can I be reasonable expect to receive a reply from Datuk Muhamad Umar Swift?

Posted by Asengkianjoo > 2023-07-31 15:45 | Report Abuse

My good friend Sslee, Aseng had misunderstood you . SORRY , SORRY, SORRY.........

Sslee

4,708 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-07-31 17:14 | Report Abuse

Dear Aseng,
No need to say SORRY. I already put the PAST down, but you’ve been carrying the PAST all day long.”

Posted by Asengkianjoo > 2023-08-01 11:37 | Report Abuse

Tuan Sslee, THANK YUO🙏

Post a Comment
Market Buzz