Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2023-09-02 13:17

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:41 | Report Abuse

Well, all i can say, PMX Anwar better make sure this 4 years he can perform economic miracle! Or else, he won't see another term!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 17:53 | Report Abuse

Not seeing another term is not too bad - not as bad as need to serve time again in bamboo river resort again

Income

10,394 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-09-01 17:57 | Report Abuse

Don’t worry. Pmx had big cables in Usa and China and Middle East.
Pmx can do it for B40. Thank you to Madani Gov for your yearly assistance to me. I appreciate it very much.

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-09-01 21:04 | Report Abuse

If he can secure another term, that will be superb... gonna be PEAK for malaysia
His ruling is at a crucial time... digitalisation and modernisation is necessary to bring the country forward... cant keep think like holymen ,, we need to let go and move forward !

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 21:30 | Report Abuse

There nothing genuinely holy there if they learn to be honest, truthful and investigative enough.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 21:33 | Report Abuse

...compared to this narrative by Prophet Ethan Siegel:

You, me and this universe are connected

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2020/04/30/how-many-atoms-do-we-have-in-common-with-one-another/

Here on Earth, everything is connected. When you eat food, drink liquids, or even breathe in the air, many of those atoms wind up getting incorporated to your body. When you sweat, exhale, and either secrete or excrete matter from your body, those atoms go back into Earth’s biosphere, where they can eventually wind up getting incorporated into other people’s bodies.

Do we share atoms in common with everyone alive today? With everyone who’s ever lived? With King Tut, Cleopatra, Julius Caesar, George Washington, etc.? The answer is fascinating: not only do we each have hundreds of billions of atoms that were once in everyone else’s bodies, but we have approximately 1 atom in our body from every breath that every human has ever taken

Income

10,394 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-09-02 07:15 | Report Abuse

Engineering Sir, your England very deep, my brain is connected to your brain. Can I be your student to learn trading Bursa from Engineering Sir? Thanks

DickyMe

14,366 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-09-02 12:37 | Report Abuse

"...compared to this narrative by Prophet Ethan Siegel:"
=========================

What the above said resonates Hindu narrative.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-02 13:17 | Report Abuse

Yes, also local Sundaland narrative

Post a Comment
Market Buzz