calvintaneng

55,055 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-01-17 16:45 | Report Abuse

after Rapid went 2nd limit down more people picked 🔪🔪

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-01-17 20:36 | Report Abuse

Lets put it this way loh!

Today we have almost 5 stocks today that had shown large limit down for the past 5 days loh!
That are :
1. Rapid Rm 3.96 v highest rm 29.54
2 YNH Rm 1.22 v highest Rm 5,20
3. SCIB Rm 0.535 v Rm 1,20
4. Mercury Rm 0.455 v Rm 0.9
5. Imaspro Rm 1.23 v Rm 6.00

A simple financial check will indicates all these are not supported by strong fundamental financial matrix of namely NTA, PE, DIV, ROE, Growth despite had been goreng up sky high loh!

It finanally collapse loh!

If u compare all these 5 stocks...fundamental perform poorly v INSAS loh!

The the reasons why INSAS share has big upside and sustained at current high level, whereas the 5 loser stocks, Raider mentioned fell like 10 pins loh!

The current mkt run up are mainly supported by strong fundamental like Insas, Kseng & OSK that surge strongly beside having good earnings & good strong balance sheets, it has very good sustainable fundamental loh!

Investors are advise to be wary of high speculative stocks & peg their investment that can be supported by good margin of safety like very good pick insas mah!

Posted by sabinaholt > 2024-01-17 21:49 | Report Abuse

Investors should prioritize stocks with robust fundamentals, like INSAS, for sustainable growth. Avoid speculative stocks and focus on those with strong balance sheets and good earnings, ensuring a solar future for investments. https://medium.com/@aztecnetwork/companies-in-massachusetts-8bb770d75847

calvintaneng

55,055 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-01-17 23:36 | Report Abuse

The danger ahead

4 Stages of Collapse

1. Collapse of Over leveraged market punters, day traders and contra players

margin calls lead to force selling and more margin calls till bankruptcy

Stage Two
Remisiers/ Stock Brokers over extended to clients who gamble more than invest
if outstanding debts from clients not collected will lead to Forfeit of Security Deposit then bankruptcy

Stage Three
Stock Brokerages then encourage punting and high turnover to generate profits at whatever cost seeing too much debt default from both Remisier and customers will close shop

Final Straw
The Banks which do not regulate their Ib banks and Research houses now face the final curtain and go bankrupt

Examples are BARINGS BANK, Brought Down by Nick Lesson,
Credit Suisse Bank, Bear Sterns and Lehman Brothers with 100 years history

and then the unthinkable

Popular Share/stock forum will close shop as people give up interest in the stock market

calvintaneng

55,055 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-01-17 23:37 | Report Abuse

Investlah closed shop after punters lost all

calvintaneng

55,055 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-01-19 11:51 | Report Abuse

Hokkien lang says

"Puak kiaw
Piak Kiaw!

Su liaw liaw!!!

Translated it means

Gamble
More gambling!

Finally lost everything!!!

TheContrarian

9,081 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2024-01-24 11:35 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Calvin Tan, I will always remember your article write up on Insas. I think it was about 10 years ago. Insas was trading at around 65 sen then. I was convinced Insas was (and still is) deeply undervalued. So I bought. Price didn't move up, and I kept buying whenever I had spare cash to invest. I bought and bought for months as I believe in you. Then one fine day Insas broke through RM1 and I offloaded all my Insas for a 60% gain. Insas then drifted down and down and when it got to below 80 sen, I started buying again (because I believe). Another fine day Insas again broke through RM1 and then RM1.10. Again I offloaded all my Insas above RM1.10. And again Insas drifted down and down until it was 80 sen. Again, I started to buy Insas and then the "fine day" happened again last week. Thank you Mr Calvin Tan for introducing me to Insas. I always wonder why you have stopped promoting Insas.

calvintaneng

55,055 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-02-07 02:21 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian

Dear Mr Calvin Tan, I will always remember your article write up on Insas. I think it was about 10 years ago. Insas was trading at around 65 sen then. I was convinced Insas was (and still is) deeply undervalued. So I bought. Price didn't move up, and I kept buying whenever I had spare cash to invest. I bought and bought for months as I believe in you. Then one fine day Insas broke through RM1 and I offloaded all my Insas for a 60% gain. Insas then drifted down and down and when it got to below 80 sen, I started buying again (because I believe). Another fine day Insas again broke through RM1 and then RM1.10. Again I offloaded all my Insas above RM1.10. And again Insas drifted down and down until it was 80 sen. Again, I started to buy Insas and then the "fine day" happened again last week. Thank you Mr Calvin Tan for introducing me to Insas. I always wonder why you have stopped promoting Insas.

Good question TheContrarian

Insas is one of those Greatly Undervalue stocks like CMSB, KPS, Talam, Mkland, Mphbcapital & others full of deep value assets

But to unlock value there must be

1. Catalyst. Like Covid 19 pushed glove demand or Ukraine war and drought pushed up demand for palm oil

2. Owners decide to unlock value and give generous dividends to share holders

So we will wait to see "Catalysts" before putting more cash into these stocks

For now FCPO is over Rm3800 and cost Rm2000
so there is 90% sudden gross profit "Which are CATALYSTS" for powerful earnings that will result in Good Dividends or TAKEOVERS like KLK took ijmplant, LTAT taking over Bplant and Felda trying to take FGV

calvintaneng

55,055 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2024-02-07 02:22 | Report Abuse

THPLANT : A MISPRICED & MISPLACED SECOND LINER AMONG PENNY PALM OIL STOCKS, AND AS SUCH AT 55.5 SEN IS A REAL GEM OF VALUE,Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-02-07-story-h-189258843-THPLANT_A_MISPRICED_MISPLACED_SECOND_LINER_AMONG_PENNY_PALM_OIL_STOCKS_

Post a Comment
Market Buzz