3 people like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 3 days ago

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

My GTC Limit Buy order at 4.06 was filled. It lowered my average buy price to 4.12. The stock is now my 2nd largest holding after MAYBANK by market value, and forms 3.7% of my highly diversified portfolio comprising of 40 stocks with dividend yield on cost > 3% p.a. with 13 other stocks for short/mid/longer term trading positions. My median position size is around 2% of portfolio, so, 3.7% is quite a significant weighting, almost doubling the median position size. This is a long term hold for me, the play is to collect a growing dividend income in the coming years. With 19 sen annual dividend, at an average cost of 4.12, the dividend yield on cost is 4.61% which beats FD handsomely, and should this grow by 5% per annum over the next 14 years, we can expect the dividend yield on cost to rise to over 9% per annum. Nice long term position.

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

My GTC Limit Buy order at 4.00 was filled. Plenty of time to accumulate, still no where near my full position yet, but lower price is an add and over multi-year basis, it's in accumulation zone. With DPS of 19 sen, DY has now risen to 4.8% per annum.

Objectively, can still wait for price to fall below RM4 for better pricing but I have GTC Buy orders below RM4 to wait. For long term holdings, won't argue over sens.

The_JQuestion

1,550 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

yes agreed... someone pressing , giving us more to collect... no need to fret , dividend good enough ...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz