Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by DickyMe 1 month ago

Income

10,599 posts

Posted by Income > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

In Tiktok rakyat are angry 😡 already. How?

KH6996

26 posts

Posted by KH6996 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I dont mind the removal of subsidies but they must also reduces the sales and exercise duties as we are already paying among the highest in the developing countries for our cars. We also have among the biggest cabinet in the developing world and we also have so many bloated workforce in GLCs etc. Govt must be seen to be thrifty and clean if they want the rakyat to buy their "story", otherwise it is just more money not well spent on rakyat.

Posted by eastern_joy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Konon-nya, UNDI PH, ESOK HARGA MINYAK TURUN ???

speakup

25,721 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

yes aku ingat! i remember saudara anwar said that as if it was yesterday
i wont forget come GE16. saudara anwar u can fool me once, but you cannot fool me twice

Income

10,599 posts

Speak up u must vote the less EVIL between PH, Ummo or Pas or Bersatu? Which one?

Income

10,599 posts

La 🇫🇯 Fiji has the guts to stir the hornets 🐝 petroleum pricings. He is a very good PM material indeed…

Posted by eastern_joy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Politicians are just scammers in disguise, vote for any party, in the end, the poor rakyat will get F in some way every 5 years :D while the politicians get rich, increase their own salaries using taxpayers money. Damn good strategy!

DickyMe

14,533 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Evil is evil! Period. No such thing as lesser evil.
It is delusion people who quote that.
As I have always said, politicians from the so called majority race is not trustable.
The only time they put up fake smile and portray themselves as for every race is during election or in the opposition. Once in power, every thing said or promised, dissipates in the air. Excellent example is PMX. The nons are made to bend down and rear ended properly.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz