Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by nickweichung 12 hours ago

speakup

26,356 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

be a man and own up lah! rakyat will respek u more if u admit your mistake, instead of hiding from your mistake!

Jack Khan

1,279 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Can you describe the mistake or Wrong doing ? Invite Tesla to come to Malaysia did any harm to Malaysia economy?
It is good that we have PMX that try everything to attract foreign investors. there is nothing wrong with failure. We must look forward for future success rather than living in the pass.

Jack Khan

1,279 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

The only problem with this article is the writer tries to fool others by making fools of others while being fools himself!

speakup

26,356 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

amboi PH dah hire 1 keyboard warrior di i3

ks55

3,814 posts

Posted by ks55 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

When can a person be addressed as Professor?
Is Ramasamy Palanisamy still a Professor?
Which university awarded him a Professorship?
Is he still entitled to hold title Professor if he is no more a teaching staff with the university or any university?

Tan Sri Augustine Ong Soon Hock was a Professor and Dean of Chemical Sciences USM. When he retired from the USM, he was appointed as Director-General of the Palm Oil Research Institute of Malaysia (PORIM). Since then, he was merely addressed as Dr Augustine Ong, not Prof Ong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_Ong

speakup

26,356 posts

Posted by speakup > 20 hours ago | Report Abuse

i respek Prof Ramasamy more than pmx

chopstick

510 posts

Posted by chopstick > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

chop it off comment

Posted by nickweichung > 12 hours ago | Report Abuse

@jack there is nothing wrong with your comment actually however facts are facts. if you trace back to what Anwar has said before... it was indeed the truth that he spoke as if Tesla has committed and Malaysia has gained from it. so the mismatch that happened was indeed the administration wrongdoing in relaying the info prematurely. i see no wrong if he admits that it was a mistake but yeah... this administration has lots of pot holes man

Post a Comment
Market Buzz