Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by bbhor2009 2012-03-20 12:46

Posted by belieceme > 2012-03-19 23:28 | Report Abuse

Mega impact on bottom line. Turnover will fall by around rm400mil per year and nett profit by at least rm2million.

bbhor2009

52 posts

Posted by bbhor2009 > 2012-03-20 00:20 | Report Abuse

Try not to buy the PN17 counter. High risk.

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2012-03-20 04:18 | Report Abuse

bbhor2009:Do you have any shares on Silver Bird? I am still accumulating despited of PN17 & other PN's. I am still a small Silver chicklet and Koperasi FELDA and Tabung Haji are the biggest Sliver NUTS. Even Vincent Tan of Ex-Berjaya Group is also another Silver Nuts. Hehehe.....One man's meat another one poison. Be a CONTRAIN.

bbhor2009

52 posts

Posted by bbhor2009 > 2012-03-20 12:46 | Report Abuse

Hi Stephen, I don't have Silver share. I believe this not the only one investment for the big institution and Vicent Tan. They can written off the losses from their portfolio easily. I'm more concern about the risk you are taking now (For eg. it down 1cts = 5.5% at current price RM0.18). Of course it up you will gain more. Do you think worth to accumulate the PN17 counter rather to focus on the more profitable stock? I hope I explanation help. The latest news I have as below:

The termination of distributorship for Maxis's prepaid cards would not have any material financial impact on
Silver Bird Group, the company said. "Subject to the outcome of the forensic accountants, to the best of
knowledge of the special committee, the termination of the distribution agreement is not expected to have any
material impact on the group in terms of earnings per share," the breadmaker said in a Bursa Malaysia filing
yesterday. The termination was effective 15 March. (StarBiz)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz