Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by TuaHuat 2012-07-15 12:05

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2012-07-13 01:43 | Report Abuse

To all our fellow investors,
Please be advised that whether WCT, WCT-WB or WCT-WC are still worth noting and is still depend on the demand and supply forces. Whatever outcome, Bro. Ooi and Bro. Chong have done tremenous homeworks for the benefits of the new investors like me. I can vouched safely that both brothers' contributions in this i3investors websites will never bring us to HOLLAND.
My sincerely thanks to Bro Ooi giving me a chance to sit in his market outlook class last WEednesday at G-tower and bother Chong for his tireless research of the counters. Salute to both of them. Thank you and may God bless them richly.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-15 11:51 | Report Abuse

Another Trip To HOLLAND to take beautiful flowers and to see beautiful girl. Hehehehe. How to go? Read the message above by Stephen Lee.

kcfan

1,881 posts

Posted by kcfan > 2012-07-15 12:03 | Report Abuse

I been there Holland pass 10 years ago.Right there really with beautiful flowers and girls .I see Bro Chong gone through the trip on this year soo..Have a nice weekend to all.

TuaHuat

1,462 posts

Posted by TuaHuat > 2012-07-15 12:05 | Report Abuse

To see flowers in Holland should be in the month of April !!! Anyway, enjoy your trip buddies :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz