Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by talk2pkc 2013-03-08 23:09

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-03-08 21:34 | Report Abuse

Why r they extending dateline again !!! Maybe there is a "light in the tunnel" ......

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-03-08 21:40 | Report Abuse

so that no one can check mate them. negotiating for the structuring, getting supplier to take the offer of earlier announcement. don't how the supplier will react, supplier also in deep shit.

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-03-08 21:47 | Report Abuse

Surely SBGB can't b trading so long without Banker's blessing ??? If so, why r the bankers still hanging on n extend their exposures too ......... Have anyone seen any Silver Bird's products floating around at the giant supermarkets ???

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-03-08 22:43 | Report Abuse

yes, you are right talk2pkc, the product is still around. they will make full use of this listing vehicle to extract out the last drop of juice to pull themselves out from the huge debt. will the supplier agree with it, no. the litigation can go on & on, but they have no choice but to accept the offer. those supplier who can't agree will file the lawsuit to recover by liquidating the company. will the director pump in more money from their pocket, no. this listing vehicle will print the virtual money in exchange for their useless paper. the bank will become their greatest collaborator to spin tales about the future protential of a consumer product manufacturer and provide guarantee to the the supplier. BUYING MORE TIME is the trick here. "give me one more chance or you will have nothing at all"
during insolvency the few biggest creditor will call the shot and have the last say and get paid first after liquidating all the assets. When you owe many people big time you can actually become very powerful because now the problem is theirs not yours anymore.

At the mean time they will still lift up the shares price to do some disposal.

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-03-08 22:45 | Report Abuse

Couldn't disagreed more , putting on my "ex-finance & consultancy" hats during my time in London city , by now most bankers will reached a T-junction n more likely to turn "left" , i.e. w/off !!! Anyway, on the other hand Im one of the very few who is still very loyal in supporting SB, as it bring back our old memory !!! Long live SB ....... ha ha

chleong

596 posts

Posted by chleong > 2013-03-08 23:02 | Report Abuse

talk2pkc i salute you gut still holding on, i believe you still money when push up to dispose. anyway be cautious because if the whole restructure materialize, they are going to aask money from you. i think unload at the high is the wisest choice.

i missed my old forgotten "sunshine" bread wrap in wax paper, not SB.

talk2pkc

2,298 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-03-08 23:09 | Report Abuse

Thks, chleong! Thou I still hv some "old stocks' but I was also very v lucky over the period I manage to "speculate" in between the "turbulence" period with some good profit including today's result ........ my net effect now reduced fr -18% ish to less than -5% , so still need to pray along with the rest , lohhhhhh LOL LOL

Post a Comment
Market Buzz