FIBON BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): FIBON (0149)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (5.88%)

Day's Change

0.51 - 0.545

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

1,295 comment(s). Last comment by fruitcake 4 hours ago

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 17:43 | Report Abuse

@KC Chong
Sorry, I am talking o KC Chong. I have “LS” Zhulian and LPI, he got “LS” Pintaras and Fibon.

Fibon moves from 0.33 to 0.47, it is an undisputable “LS” 42%.

I enjoy a lot when the invested counter goes up significantly which testifies and rewards our hard work and persistent. I am not bull shitting; we really spent a lot of time and effort in spotting and investing on companies. So please allow us to “LS” occasionally. THANK YOU.

side note : I am still stubbornly do not buy the story of Fibon.

Lastly, not forgetting to congratulate you all for making good money. Do not forget to buy KC Chong many drinks when he comes back.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 18:13 | Report Abuse

Hey talking about LS, bsngpg, have you forgotten something. What about my Datasonic from 3.46 to 5.47 in less than 2 months? And look at the returns of my portfolio as shown below:

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/19386.jsp

So I BS, copy and paste, roti-canai or not?

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 18:19 | Report Abuse

KC: Oop! Sorry, i do not know you have Datasonic.

But what I like more is thinking process, method, hard work, persistent and not to forget the Fun of catching quick moving elephant.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 18:20 | Report Abuse

bsngpg, the difference between you and me is that you did not "buy" my Pintaras and Fibon stories. I "bought" your Zhulian story. go goggle in i3 you will find me writing a lot about it. I would also "buy" your LPI.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 18:27 | Report Abuse

Yes all my stocks shared came with long stories. But do you find any bullshitting? Any copy and paste from any analysts? No or very few analysts follow the stocks I am interested anyway.

Why do people accused me of doing so?

Hey don't forget to check it out my long term portfolio here:

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/13147.jsp

In this portfolio, please note that the price has not been adjusted with 1 for 1 bonus and dividend payments.

Talk about LS

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 18:33 | Report Abuse

KC : No, No, both Zhulian and LPI are not mine, they are public. And I do not recommend anybody to buy LPI now. I normally buy at poor time such as QE havoc in Aug13. I made LS return on LPI was due to luck at RM9 on 5th Mar 2009.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 18:38 | Report Abuse

Hi KC : I made LS return on Zhulian was due to Len Yan and also celebration for my new born little girl. Now she knows she has a share called Zhulian with all beautiful jewelry for her university fee. So no matter how high Zhulian goes, I cannot sell.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 18:41 | Report Abuse

Hi KC : Do you what? I want to LS on Mahsing one fine day. This one will make me rich. When I able to call it LS Mahsing, I am "Jia Beh Liao". Ha, ha.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 18:45 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, as I mentioned earlier, there's no one in this forum who can match your detailed analysis in assessing a company and when you invite others to discuss further, all back out even some proclaim themselves as experts and lecturers. I was eyeing Homeritz last Friday when running through the day's closing and recall that is one of your stock picks. That gives me the confidence to make a small investment this morning at 44 sen.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 18:50 | Report Abuse

Hi my friend : If I were to argue or accuse you for something, I come with some reasonable bases which you may not agree with but cannot denies that there are something. This is so called "quality".

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 19:07 | Report Abuse

I glance through the list of forumers on this page. Ha all my friends. That is why I like to lepak here in i3.

But my view of friends is, we should accept opposing view; like how I view TTB compared to how bsngpg does. I never say i am right and he is wrong. We all have our own opinion and we must respect each other. If you think I am wrong, tell me how am I wrong. No problem.

So in my opinion, don't be afraid to say it out even though you don't agree with others.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 19:07 | Report Abuse

Hi Inwest88 : Thank you very much for always supporting my comments. In return, herewith I would like to let you know my thought on your investment style. You sound like to trade or speculate. Please be advised that trading/speculation are a total waste of money, time and effort. You may not agree in the current hot time. But one day you will remember my word when the Bull disappears.

You always said you respect, admire and want to listen to KC Chong, but I do not see your action follow suit. If you trust me, please stop doing trading/speculation. Bursa is not a place for easy money. Trust me, we spent a lot of time and effort in Bursa and yet the return is not that great.

I am SORRY if have said something wrong and offending you.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 19:11 | Report Abuse

Hi KC : yes, I have few thing not in line with you and yet that are very critical thing in my experience. One day when I have gathered enough courage, I will discuss with you.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 19:15 | Report Abuse

When I am wrong, I admit I am wrong. Like what I said about the return of Malaysian unit trust. Hey you think I am the oracle of Bursa or what? Can I be always right?

But I don't know why this guy want to specifically bring this up to try to ridicule me.

Posted by iafx > Oct 21, 2013 04:39 PM | Report Abuse
next time copied U.S statement, other investor statement, make sure u understood what is it about, don't wait 4 ppl pica u punya lobang then get angry. hahahaa...

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 20:31 | Report Abuse

bsnpng, no worries. I truly understand your kind intentions. If you were to read my postings, you will notice that
a) I have been in the market for 30 over years and played over 600 counters (probably 700 + if including those in the earlier years which I have no records)and still on the plus side (excluding dividends).
b) I have seen all in the stock market, survived a few crashes, experienced the Super Bull in 1993 where everyday there were a a few counters going limit up.
c) In the earlier years my losses were more than gains but as time passed by I became wiser
d) I like to do fun trades (for trading and speculating) due to the "gambling" instinct in me. In fact I am rather conservative and thus have control in what I do.
e) For these fun trades, my transacted value is small and not more than 10K in one counter (mostly less than RM 1 counters)
f) On the other hand I do keep some counters for long term like Sime Darby, Riverview, Paramount, M Flour, Pavillion Reit, Mudajaya, and the recently added K Fima and J Tiasa
g)Even on fun trades I entered those with some fundamentals like Fibon, MMode, Homeritz, Instaco etc (around 10 to 20 lots)
h)I do not aim to make myself rich from these fun trades and would be more than contented to make some money for whisky and beer and better still a sumptuous dinner
i)) I don't know TA and whilst I am able to understand basic financial ratios, most of the time I rely on my own judgement (from years of experience) to assess a stock and will only if I think I stand a 80% probability chance of making. That's why I do not bother to those who just shout buy buy, sell sell, going to fly, will limit up, will touch how much tomorrow etc. I will always bear in mind to limit mt losses, if any, according to my affordability.
j) Of course these so called fun trades can only be done during a bull market and when there the bear comes I will be very cautious
k) As I mentioned, i respect and admire kcchongna's views but have so far entered K Fima though I did trade in Fibon and Homeritz (today)
l) in the event of a major correction, i will surely make some investments on those stock picks by kcchongnz who have provided me knowledge on intrinsic values and margin of safety etc

All said, It is absolutely true that Bursa is the source for one to get rich. For very success story they may be nine failures.

Once again, I thank you for your concern and am indeed happy for you to make huge capital gains (plus dividends) from LPI, Zhulian etc.

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2013-10-21 20:36 | Report Abuse

inwest88, 30years!!!! u must have gathered alot of invaluable experiences in trading as well as extremely firm self-discipline. Thumb Up to u !!! Wooo!!! i only almost 1 year,,

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-10-21 20:40 | Report Abuse

kc, i must say that i am a beginner in investing with less than 10 yrs experience... partly due to my young age. before i joined i3 and read your posts I have no investment philosophy or backbone... always buying stocks based on rumors or based on so called analyst recommendations... This has cost me. in just less than 1 year I hv learnt to analyze stocks myself and start making good decisions myself after following your posts and reading more investment books. In fact This year alone my returns from stock market already exceed all my investment returns of all previous years combined ! So pls keep up your good posts and sharing here.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 20:49 | Report Abuse

CT, that's why I know who is talking sense and who is talking nonsense. I have seen all in the stock market. I see some who became millionaires within a few weeks during the Super Bull in 1993 but lost almost everything (even their initial capital) within months after it crashed.
These people are having sharks fins and abalone for lunch dinner ( I was lucky to be invited) almost every other day when they made big money - sometimes 100K in a day.

As I said, I am not aiming to get rich from the market. So long as I make some additional money for drinks and dinner, I am contented.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-21 20:49 | Report Abuse

Inwest88, the experience shows in your last posting! :)

Good advice to all newcomers!

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 20:49 | Report Abuse

Inwest88 : I am relief to know that you are actually 大智若愚. 失敬,失敬.
得罪,得罪.失礼,失礼.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 20:54 | Report Abuse

Thanks KC Loh, I reckon you, being a retiree, have also seen all this.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-21 21:01 | Report Abuse

bsnpng, no worries. Appreciate your kind attentions, thus no need to apologize or feel bad about it. I do not know how to type in Chinese it's " but chi jeh but jui " meaning no offence made for those who did it in good faith. LOL.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-21 21:52 | Report Abuse

“丢粪文化” - ”损人不利己心态”-"Pariah"

Hi KC Chong:
Sometimes we are just unlucky to be bullied by a pariah parking gangster. If so, just let go the good food and drive away. There are many other good foods elsewhere or just go home to take instant noodle. Why fight with a pariah uncivilized gangster for a food, instant noodle can fill up stomach too. If you still remember, I were bullied by a pariah gangster last month when we were about to have a good value lunch. The pariah gangster forced me driving away from the restaurant.
We good people should not be too unlucky to face pariah gangster every day.

In Taiwan, there is a pariah political practice called “ 丢粪文化” caused by”损人不利己心态”. If you are unlucky in Taiwan, just stay far away from it.

I may visit Taiwan this year end.If I do not have budget constraint, I definitely choose New Zealand over Taiwan for holiday.

Good luck.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-21 21:57 | Report Abuse

tak curi tipu apa hal marah marah? siapa curi tipu siapa rasa pedas! shit goes to shit hole, what's wrong with that? sigh

fatinvest

146 posts

Posted by fatinvest > 2013-10-22 00:28 | Report Abuse

I like this thread.
More like friends get together and chit chat over a glass of beer, or whisky( for inwest88). Good atmosphere.
Inwest88, you mean 不知者不罪,right?
Talking about making money in bursa, I remember those days ( 1993) when I was still in govt service one of our colleagues made big money during the super bull run of 1993 and resigned from service . Alas two years after that he was borrowing money from friends for living expenses,and had a divorce!大鱼大肉, 原来都是自己的血汗钱!
bsngpg, 苦口婆心, 希望我们的朋友KCChong可以领悟!
But seriously, I really don't understand why these ppl just like to ridicule him ( KC Chong )for no reason ! 妒忌?
One saying for my friend KC Chong...不招人妒是庸才。你有料,让别人没机会表现, 就泼粪囖。
跳梁小丑, 由他们去!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 05:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by bsngpg > Oct 20, 2013 04:43 PM | Report Abuse
Next weekend when I have more time, I would like to ask for your opinion on calculation method on total return. My less than saving account return must be an error.

bsngpg, try follow this to calculate your total return and compounded annual return.

For example you bought Zhulian at RM1.00 5 years ago. Assuming its price has risen progressively to RM2.00 3 years later and to RM4.43 now. Each year you received dividends as shown.

Year 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
No of year 0 1 2 3 4 5
Price, RM 1.00 1.20 1.35 1.50 2.00 4.43
Dividend, RM xxx 0.04 0.06 0.08 0.10 0.12

Three year holding
Price change 0.50
Dividend received 0.18
Total Value 0.68
Profit 68%
CAR 18.9%

to calculate the total return in 3 years, add the price change of 50 sen to all dividends received of 18 sen, equals 68 sen. so total return is 0.68/1.00 or 68% in three years.

To compute the compounded annual return or CAR, use this formula:

CAR=[(final share price +total dividend)/purchased price)]^(1/no. of years,n)-1

3 year CAR=[(1.50+0.18)/1.00]^(1/3)-1=18.9%

This you can compared with alternative investment like bank FD a year.

Similarly for 5 year total return and CAR:

Five year holding
Price change 3.43
Dividend received 0.40
Total Value 3.83
Profit 383%
CAR 37.0%

If you want to have more fun, you can try this:

Use no. of years from this formula: Years=(date now-date then)/365

And get the future value of the dividend to the year concerned assuming you are earning an interest rate. For example the 4 sen dividend can be compounded to year 3 using 4*(1+3%)^2=4.2 sen, assuming interest rate of 3%. But you can see this work is tedious but it doesn't affect much the result and hence unnecessary.

Hope the above helps

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 06:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by inwest88 > Oct 21, 2013 06:45 PM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz, as I mentioned earlier, there's no one in this forum who can match your detailed analysis in assessing a company and when you invite others to discuss further, all back out even some proclaim themselves as experts and lecturers. I was eyeing Homeritz last Friday when running through the day's closing and recall that is one of your stock picks. That gives me the confidence to make a small investment this morning at 44 sen.

inwest88, I think you are wrong here. There are some very knowledgeable people here in i3. It is just that they have better things to do and they do not write many posts here. I know because I have read some of their blogs, and their postings here.

You are also a bit unlucky following my stock picks. You bought the two which are lagging, Kfima and Homeritz. All others have gone up a lot; Pintaras, Datasonic, Fibon and even Daiman, MFCB if take into considerations of the dividends, have gone up considerably. In this two months, my new portfolio has risen by 14.3%, out-performed the KLSE by 12.8%. Talk about LS.

No lah, picking stocks using FA shouldn't yield that kind of high return in such a short period. Frankly, a lot of luck involved.

But I guess trying to find good companies selling at cheap price also works. And good companies selling at cheap prices can only be found in those un-followed, under or no research by investment banks and no hooha hooha hooha in the forums.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 06:08 | Report Abuse

This guy is already 青出於藍

Posted by houseofordos > Oct 21, 2013 08:40 PM | Report Abuse
kc, i must say that i am a beginner in investing with less than 10 yrs experience... partly due to my young age. before i joined i3 and read your posts I have no investment philosophy or backbone... always buying stocks based on rumors or based on so called analyst recommendations... This has cost me. in just less than 1 year I hv learnt to analyze stocks myself and start making good decisions myself after following your posts and reading more investment books. In fact This year alone my returns from stock market already exceed all my investment returns of all previous years combined ! So pls keep up your good posts and sharing here.

house, congrat that you have made good returns from the market.

Very happy that you think you have learned something from me. I always say learning how to fish is so much better than keeps on getting fish from others.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Benjamin Franklin

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 06:16 | Report Abuse

“丢粪文化” - ”损人不利己心态

First time heard of this meaningful phrase. Life is a long term learning, truly.

Some how those posts written in English and Chinese are more meaningful here. They are also more motivating.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-22 07:17 | Report Abuse

Hi KC Chong : Thank you for the suggestion on the method of calculation. My question is bit more complicated than this, may ask again this weekend. Thanks in advance.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 08:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by fatinvest > Oct 22, 2013 12:28 AM | Report Abuse

Talking about making money in bursa, I remember those days ( 1993) when I was still in govt service one of our colleagues made big money during the super bull run of 1993 and resigned from service . Alas two years after that he was borrowing money from friends for living expenses,and had a divorce!大鱼大肉, 原来都是自己的血汗钱!

Ha, you worked in Government before, just like me. I worked for 10 years in DID. Involved in the KL Flood mitigation and built the Batu Dam from feasibility studies to completion. I liked the life those days. 8.00-4.15pm. Five days week, 10am tea, 3.00pm tea again and 4.15 home. Played a lot of games, badminton, table tennis.

Then I left after a 10-year bond and worked for a contracting company. Ha, damn tough and stressful. But I was happy in the civil engineering life. Learn a lot of stuff.

So I think young people should concentrate in their work and career. Only with spare time learn about finance (including personal finance) and investment and other stuff. Safe and invest.

Never never follow fatinvest's colleagues who gave up their jobs and hope to make a living just through the share market. Gambling in the share market is a zero sum gain and the expected return is zero. How can one make a living when the expected return is zero?

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-22 09:11 | Report Abuse

wow...FIBON!

trioloo86

294 posts

Posted by trioloo86 > 2013-10-22 09:41 | Report Abuse

fibon good ar.... in the uptrend... buy buy buy......

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-22 09:43 | Report Abuse

fibon a healthy co., no need promoter will go up should the market remains bullish.

see how kcchongnz turn into mad dog using 1 year old post to attack other:

Posted by kcchongnz > Oct 21, 2013 04:47 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Feb 17, 2013 12:16 PM | Report Abuse
there is no securities house covering this counter - why? no need to reply here, go & do yr homework.

SO NO SECURITIES HOUSES COVERING NO GOOD? >100% RETURN IN LESS THAN A YEAR NO GOOD?

what a joke, tons of books/www/classes/software nowadays on how to read statement, find figure etc etc; what's so aiyaya about being able to read paper? especially copy & bs around it... sigh.

simple, should paper fact is so accurate, why ppl still cannot make enough based on it, why market does not respond accordingly since it is sooooo good as tau-fu claimed it is? in fact, many make loses following these papers, not to mention those who followed bs story.

OH, MANY PEOPLE LOST MONEY IN PINTARAS BECAUSE THE “PARE” FACTS OF PINRATAS TOO GOOD?

ptaras solely a family business, no liquidity, core value is never about retail investors, they would rather place $ into private fun(d). mega infra prjs r not forever, after ge13 many will realize "lots of prjs in hand" on the "paper", but only few r running & probably not running at the size stated, not to mention not all running prjs make good $ - what u read is only lum-sum, data in the passed.

???? ONE HEAD FULL OF DEW WATER!

ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

TOO EXPENSIVE ALREADY AT RM2.70? WHICH “OTHER” COUNTERS WORTH BETTER THAN THIS? NEVER MENTIONED ALSO.
SEE YOU MADE SO MANY PEOPLE LOST THE CHANCE OF MAKING BIG MONEY BY ASKING THEM TO SELL AT 2.70 8 MONTHS AGO. STILL TRY TO WAIT FOR 1.4-1.5 TO GRAB AH?

god bless u ptaras to issue 1:1 bonus share, good luck all :)

1:1 BONUS NEEDS GOD’S BLESSING AH?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 09:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Oct 22, 2013 09:43 AM | Report Abuse
fibon a healthy co., no need promoter will go up should the market remains bullish.
see how kcchongnz turn into mad dog using 1 year old post to attack other:

MAD DOG? WHO IS A MAD DOG NOW? PEOPLE HERE TALK ABOUT INVESTMENT MATTERS, INVESTING IN FIBON. NOT TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE, ARE WE?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-22 09:55 | Report Abuse

no argue, c for yourself, goto: http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/800001734.jsp?ftp=6 and c how kcchongnz copied 1 year back posts to attack other.

no one would share good stuff bcos of u shitty liar around here, who claimed from NZ? with this is sort of personal quality?!

fatinvest

146 posts

Posted by fatinvest > 2013-10-22 10:51 | Report Abuse

Ya, KC, I worked in JKR.
Life was good then, 4:15 punched clock and 5pm on golf course .

ramlimn

30 posts

Posted by ramlimn > 2013-10-22 11:44 | Report Abuse

Hello friends.. pls don't attacked each other. This forum is for the younger to learn from the senior and the expert in investment to share their expertise. Hope everybody enjoy their investment..

stanleysee

130 posts

Posted by stanleysee > 2013-10-22 12:06 | Report Abuse

ramlimn, agree. we need more useful (and friendly) advice and comment. Time will prove who's investment strategy is better. No need to argue.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-22 12:16 | Report Abuse

hi inwest88, yes i have seen the things u mentioned previously. but my duration is not as long as yours. 30 years!! you must really have a lot of stories to tell about corporations' misbehavior(s)! :)

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-22 12:45 | Report Abuse

KCLoh, as you know I am a small player and thus do not bother about what corporations do but then I have seen numerous companies just go bust and disappeared from Bursa like Transmille, Cold Storage, Megan etc

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-22 12:55 | Report Abuse

fatinvest, you are right ! I am quoting the phrase 不知者不罪 !

Glad that you have the experience in seeing how others fell from riches to poverty and it's all because of greed, if I may say. During the super bull in 1993, it's so easy to make money that everyone jumped into the bandwagon. Accountants, Engineers, General Managers gave up their jobs to become remisiers. I have a colleague (Senior Manager) who did the same and his commission could sometimes be 10K a day. But again no one is satisfied with what he has and he soon became a player when he saw his clients made so much each day. He did enjoyed the profits and together with this commission, he was able to get more than 100K a month. As usual his lifestyle changed - big meals, big spending, new car etc. But good times can never last. When the crash came, he lost everything back and more. If only he had focused on his job as a remisier and maybe played samall, I reckon he would be very comfortable and probably can go for early retirement.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-22 12:58 | Report Abuse

Aiyoh!为什么提起我心裡永远的痛—Transmile。在短短倆个月,我捐了十八千leh..对於郭老的首富地位,我可是有贡献的。

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 13:04 | Report Abuse

I also got unforgettable experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRtNMFfF-g

Thanks for our great hero, Tan Koon Swan

My 2 Pan Electric share certificates still framed up in my house.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-22 13:10 | Report Abuse

Sorry bsnpng for bringing up Transmile ! And talking about pan electric, my friend is also having 2 share certificates but not sure whether he framed it up.

And bsnpng, my heaviest loss was in Uniphone (about 20K plus) and at that time my salary was about RM 1,600. Just imagine how painful !

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-22 13:17 | Report Abuse

我的其中一个最痛是Latexx、捐了接近九万。不然我就是与KC屬於大師级人马了。哈哈!

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-10-22 13:23 | Report Abuse

Fatinvest.. heard of iron lady in JKR
Invest.. wow pan el... Lol

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 13:24 | Report Abuse

tonylim, a bigger treat for datasonic?

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-10-22 13:31 | Report Abuse

Ya. Still Keeping half my initial.
Sold a bit of fibon this am

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-22 13:36 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, sorry for the late response to your positing below. Here you go:-

a) Perhaps I may be wrong but not entirely, there may be other knowledgeable in i3 here but so far I have not seen them giving such great details as you on a company like intrinsic value, margin of safety, value assets, cash flow etc. So to me personally, I still rate you as number one.
b) as for saying that I am unlocky for following the wrong stocks, it's not true either.
c) Yes I did go into K Fima but I know very well that it is not supposed to be a fun trade but for long term growth. Don't worry I can keep it as long as I want. I do not need the money - just treat as a FD.
d) if you were to see my posting I did enter Fibon and upon checking through just now I played the counter in 6 batches as follows :- Buy / Sell 34.0 / 36.5 (20 lots) , 35.5 / 40.0 (10 lots) , 39.5 / 42.0 (10 lots) 43.0 / 43.5 (10 lots) , 41.5 / 43.0 (10 lots) and 41.0 / 47.0 (10 lots) . (today it shot past 50 sen).
e) the first transaction was on Sept 10 and the the last sale was yesterday. My total profits came to 1,826.
f) Assuming the investment is say, an average RM 6,000 holding at any one time, It means I have made slightly more than 30% in 41 days - what more can I ask for ? Thanks to you.
g) as for Homeritz I just went in 10 lots at 44 sen. Depending on the circumstances and the market situation, it can be a fun trade or perhaps a long term investment as the company is solid. No concern at all for this stock.

Posted by kcchongnz > Oct 22, 2013 06:01 AM | Report Abuse

inwest88, I think you are wrong here. There are some very knowledgeable people here in i3. It is just that they have better things to do and they do not write many posts here. I know because I have read some of their blogs, and their postings here.

You are also a bit unlucky following my stock picks. You bought the two which are lagging, Kfima and Homeritz. All others have gone up a lot; Pintaras, Datasonic, Fibon and even Daiman, MFCB if take into considerations of the dividends, have gone up considerably. In this two months, my new portfolio has risen by 14.3%, out-performed the KLSE by 12.8%. Talk about LS.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz