FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): FINTEC (0150)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.17%)

Day's Change

0.225 - 0.23

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

27,883 comment(s). Last comment by BLee 3 days ago

Good123

25,225 posts

Posted by Good123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Tangkap1 by 1 hehe

Bursa Malaysia reprimands, fines former executive director of Advance Information Marketing https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2024/05/27/bursa-malaysia-reprimands-fines-former-executive-director-of-advance-information-marketing

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Posted by KingDavid > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

QR will be released by today. The result will determine next week's share's price.

Musang King

1,032 posts

Posted by Musang King > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Announcement Date
30-May-2024
Listing Date
31-May-2024
Conversion of Irredeemable Convertible Preference Shares
No. of shared issued
Issue Price
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) 3.300
Total NOSH todate is 197,651,422 only.

WOW, FINTEC ACTUALLY WORTH RM3.30 A SHARE TODAY - ON RECORD DUE TO CONVERSION COST FROM FINTEC-ICPA TO FINTEC SHARE. PLEASE NOTE. THAT'S THE COST OF BUYING A FINTEC SHARE USING THE PREFERENCE SHARES THAT YOU ALL HAVE TODAY.

Musang King

1,032 posts

WHY RM3.30 A SHARE? THAT WAS THE ACTUAL MONEY PAID TO BUY FINTEC-PA IN NOVEMBER 2017 FROM THE FINTEC GROUP EXERCISE.

M55555

1,020 posts

Posted by M55555 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

QR ?hahahahaa .

sitia

1,261 posts

Posted by sitia > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Musang King

WHY RM3.30 A SHARE? THAT WAS THE ACTUAL MONEY PAID TO BUY FINTEC-PA IN NOVEMBER 2017 FROM THE FINTEC GROUP EXERCISE.

musang king, if 3.30 pershare for fintec pa , but that time, the price was not exercised and experienced consolidation. 2017 was a year fintec profitted big thru focus dynamics till 2020, b4 the price plunged after.

sitia

1,261 posts

the profit back in yr 2020. ntab is 91.67c. now is different. 2024, ntab is 0.03c

sitia

1,261 posts

financial sum still show 3c, even after consolidation. how come not 30x 0.03=90c?

5354_

4,724 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Share consolidation happened in May'24 whereas financial statement(QR) is on 31st Mar 24. Next QR ie dated 30th June 24 will show correct figure(after share consolidation).

Posted by sitia > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse
financial sum still show 3c, even after consolidation. how come not 30x 0.03=90c?

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Not many is interested to sell at this share price range. Can buy some to keep for a huge profit if it does make a move.

sitia

1,261 posts

buy good stocks. fundamental need to be good. fintec see how den

Musang King

1,032 posts

JUST TO TELL YOU ALL. THE WHOLE KLSE IS NOW SO DEPRESSED AND THAT IS WHY YOU CAN STILL GET FINTEC SHARES AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES. IF OUR KLSE ONE DAY PERFORM BETTER ( YET I AM DREAMING), FINTEC PRICE WILL RE-CORRECT BACK TO NTA PRICE OF RM1.20 AND MORE. THE REASON WHY FINTEC IS SOLID BECAUSE IT HAS NO DEBTS, NOT MUCH INVOLVE IN INDUSTRIAL OR MANUFACTURING ACTIVITIES. FINTEC IS SOLELY INVOLVED IN INVESTMENTS INTO PUBLIC LISTED COMPANIES SUCH AS SEACERA, FOCUS, MLAB, NETX, ETC ETC. IF KLSE RISES, ALL THESE STOCKS WILL RISE AS WELL FOR SURE. THAT'S MY GENERAL OPINION. BUYING NOW AT 20 SEN IS JUST LIKE BUYING AT HALF A SEN DURING THE PRE-CONSOLIDATION RECENTLY.

Musang King

1,032 posts

IF I REALLY WANT TO PUSH FINTEC UP, IT IS SO VERY EASY. HONESTLY SPEAKING, ALL I NEED TO DO IS I JUST HAVE TO BUY UP ALL FINTEC-PA AT HIGHER PRICES IN ORDER TO GET FINTEC FOLLOW THROUGH. DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT FINTEC-PA TOTAL UNITS IN THE MARKET IS ONLY 7.2 MILLION ONLY AFTER CONSOLIDATION. WITH SUCH A SMALL NUMBER, SYNDICATES WHO WANT TO PUSH FINTEC UP IS SUPER EASY. ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS TO CORNER THE FINTEC-PA TO A SUPER HIGH PRICE. AFTERALL, FINTEC-PA ORIGINAL COST PRICE TODAY ( POST CONSOLIDATION) IS ACTUALLY RM3.30 PER UNIT IN ORDER TO CONVERT TO FINTEC SHARE PER UNIT.

Musang King

1,032 posts

YOU ALL CAN SEE. YESTERDAY 223,200 UNITS OF FINTEC-PA WAS DONE AT 13.0 SEN. TODAY, I PLACE TO BUY AT 13.5 SEN, NOBODY WANTS TO SELL TO ME. THE SELLERS ALL SIMPLY DISAPPEARED. THE NEXT SELLER'S PRICE IS 15.0 SEN AND THAT ALSO VERY LITTLE.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

If not mistaken, the cheaper option for ICPS is to pay RM0.9 cash to convert 1 ICPS to 1 Fintec share. But, you can buy 1 Fintec share @RM0.2 Who would buy ICPS???? please enlighten me !!!

Musang King

1,032 posts

Oh, now Fintec price is only 20 sen. If ICPS moves up ahead of Fintec shares, you will see colours coming in for the Mother shares. ICPS I believe can move up easily because of the limited numbers of ICPS in the market.

Musang King

1,032 posts

Today again I parked at 13.5 Sen to buy ICPS for the whole Day. I placed a price higher than last closing of 13.0 sen for 2 days. Yet NO Sellers. This proves that There are Very Limited Sellers.

BLee

837 posts

Posted by BLee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“KingDavid > If not mistaken, the cheaper option for ICPS is to pay RM0.9 cash to convert 1 ICPS to 1 Fintec share. But, you can buy 1 Fintec share @RM0.2 Who would buy ICPS???? please enlighten me !!!”

The cheaper option actually is :-
‘- Exercise Ratio of 11 Fintec-PA to Convert to 8 Fintec Share, and will auto-convert upon maturity.
Link: https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/6927849
This Ratio remains in the revised announcement.
‘- The out-of-money Cash option is not feasible as at least 1 Fintec-PA having ‘pre-paid’ value of 8 sen x 30 equals RM2.4 and 90 sen cash.. unless becomes in-money i.e. Fintec above 90 sen. (assume buying Fintec-PA at 0.005)

To make it simple, multiply the Fintec-PA price by 1.375, if below the Fintec price, then consider ‘in-money’. No need to wait for 90 sen.That is the wonder of ICPS investment instrument, InMyHumbleOpinion. Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

KingDavid

2,619 posts

BLee, thanks for your correction.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Then, I can see the logic behind buying the Fintec-PA if the price is right. Thanks

Musang King

1,032 posts

YES. I HAVE CONVERTED 4,537,500 ICPS TO 3,300,000 FINTEC SHARES BEFORE THE EX-CONSO DATE. THAT'S WHY, I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE IN ICPS. ONE FINTEC SHARE EQUALS 1.375 ICPS. SO SIMPLE. FINTEC SHARE CLOSED TODAY 25.0 SEN , THEREFORE ICPS SHOULD BE 18.18 SEN TO BE EXACT.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Thanks for your promotion. Any news of going up today?

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Musang King, why did you convert ? For the reason you provided, you should be gaining more and faster because of less shares?

Daily88

141 posts

Posted by Daily88 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

A 8.9MIL PROFIT, THE PRICE FLY 4C. FINTEC LONG THE PRICE BEWARE

KingDavid

2,619 posts

False start? Ha....

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Musang King, buy some more and make it a million ringgit investment.

Musang King

1,032 posts

Musang King, why did you convert ? For the reason you provided, you should be gaining more and faster because of less shares? - WHEN TO CONVERT IS NOT THE QUESTION. I AM KEEPING FINTEC FOR LONG TERM. CONVERTING NOW NEEDS RM20.00 SERVICE FEE WHEREAS CONVERTING UPON MATURITY IN 2027 IS FREE. AUTO CONVERT.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

By 4:30 pm, you will likely know whether the share price will be pushed it up to around RM0.25

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Musang King, what is your long term TP ?

Musang King

1,032 posts

AT LEAST RM1.20 IF THE KLSE IS AT ITS PEAK. MY DREAM ONLY. IS IT POSSIBLE?

KingDavid

2,619 posts

TP of RM1.2 will give market cap of RM235.2 million. Possible.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Notice the sign of building the base <RM0.3

KingDavid

2,619 posts

So far, Very little interest shown in Fintec. That is a plus point for the "someone" to collect. This "some day" is coming before you can realise.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

The "someone" is tempting those holding on the Fintec shares to sell anything below RM0.3

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Musang King, where did you get only "7.2 millions" Fintec-PA available in the market?

BLee

837 posts

“KingDavid >
Musang King, where did you get only "7.2 millions" Fintec-PA available in the market?”

Let me answer this question, as I happen to be checking on Fintec due to being so active today, heading to 52 weeks high..
The details is at Link: https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/6927849

(iii) the existing number of 218,370,885 ICPS as at the Entitlement Date will be adjusted into 7,278,682 Consolidated ICPS (after disregarding the fractional entitlements arising from the Adjustments), which will be listed and quoted on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad on 9 May 2024, being the next market day following the Entitlement Date.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

BLee, Thanks

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Good to see some sellers are coming in. These sellers are almost certain selling at a loss unless from those who bought the shares just after the consolidation.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

BLee, I am also looking at FOCUS. What do you think of FOCUS? Someone is starting to buy @RM0.15

BLee

837 posts

“KingDavid
BLee, I am also looking at FOCUS. What do you think of FOCUS? Someone is starting to buy @RM0.15”

Yes, recently big volume buying; but did not know about picking up. Seller hurdle also had quite a lot in the last 2 days…
Of the ‘Lien Hoe’ group, Focus D looks most promising as food business is one of life's necessities. How I wish food business will recover first since pandemic; but never thought ‘Data Centre’ become one of life ‘necessity’ doing so well!!
I did not buy any Focus D stock, not because it is not promising, it did not drop to my target price of half sen. On and off, I put in bids of half a sen for Focus-PA, and managed to get quite a lot. Anyway, Focus D at 1.5 sen is a bargain compared to Focus-PA at 0.5 sen as it needs 10 Focus-PA to convert to 1 Focus D. Focus-PA advantage is on Leverage; AGES-PA is a good example, my investment of half-sen traded around 4.5 to 5 sen now…
This answer to your queries is for sharing purposes only; it takes a lot of patience and not necessarily ‘a good idea’.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

BLee, Thanks. You know where to find value stock.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

My conclusion is to buy some more Fintec at current price and some Focus D @RM0.15 ( hopefully no consolidation).

KingDavid

2,619 posts

How far would Fintec goes up depends very much on how the shares will be traded between RM0.3 ( RM0.01 before consolidation) and RM0.45 (RM0.015 before consolidation)? It is worth to take risk to gain big.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Expect to break through the blockages along the way to RM0.3 but it will not be today. Likely next week.

CKMNOP01

131 posts

Posted by CKMNOP01 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Does anyone know how many percent FINTEC holds on FOCUSD. Also which other major counters does FINTEC owns.

Musang King

1,032 posts

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. I GET THESE PERCENTAGES FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE GROUP ANNUAL REPORTS .
1. FOCUS - 30.63%
2. DGB - 7.37%
3. NETX - 20.68% WITH SANSTON OWNING 27.84% & LAZARUS 10.63% SEPARATELY.
4. SEACERA - 25.47% WITH LAZARUS 16.31% SAPERATETLY.

BLee

837 posts

“KingDavid >
My conclusion is to buy some more Fintec at current price and some Focus D @RM0.15 ( hopefully no consolidation).”

Focus D traded around RM0.01 and 0.015, and no issue on Consolidation as seen on Fintec Trading pattern after Consolidation…
I think Fintec- PA at 16 sen is a better bet as not many sellers are even higher after 16 sen. As for Focus D, no comments as it could take lots of patience to see any return…Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

KingDavid

2,619 posts

BLee, Thanks for your comments. I still bought some Fintec-Pa a couple of weeks ago but not many were willing to sell at this price. Even less people willing to sell now. Therefore I chose to buy Fintec. As for Focus D, my ony worry is the consolidation. If really there is consolidation, I will buy after the consolidation.

KingDavid

2,619 posts

Posted by KingDavid > 2024-03-24 21:00 | Report Abuse

To me, anything below RM0.30 is a good buy. This is still in collection mode. The day will come when the boat starts sailing.

Musang King

1,032 posts

Posted by Musang King > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

YES. FINTEC-PA ONCE SOLD, YOU WOULD NOT ABLE TO GET IT BACK AT THE SAME PRICE.
JUST KEEP WHATEVER ICPS YOU HAVE. THEY ARE VERY PRECIOUS AFTER CONSOLIDATION.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz