FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): FINTEC (0150)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (50.00%)

Day's Change

0.005 - 0.01

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

27,723 comment(s). Last comment by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ 1 week ago

kenie

116 posts

Posted by kenie > 2024-01-10 11:19 | Report Abuse

ya...boss selling all their hand shares

Stockskid

441 posts

Posted by Stockskid > 2024-01-10 12:56 | Report Abuse

0.01 value buy in and u scare of consolidate? Haha

wjleong15

11 posts

Posted by wjleong15 > 2024-01-15 08:17 | Report Abuse

Dear Shareholder,

I am sending this email on behalf of FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD.

In appreciation of our shareholders' attendance to our AGM, the company would like to express our gratitude by providing you with a token of appreciation.

2) 1 box of Medicurve 3-ply face mask 50pcs/box & 1 XOX Sim Card ( Delivery will be arranged after 15th DEC 2023 )

Please click the link below, complete and submit the google form before 15th DEC 2023 to claim your door gift.

====================================================== 

Anybody received the above 2) door gifts already? 1 month over nothing receive, nor email respond from them despite multiple email sent!

Posted by Musang King > 2024-01-15 15:34 | Report Abuse

Door gifts only to those who attended, Right? I did not attend, so no gift for me.

wjleong15

11 posts

Posted by wjleong15 > 2024-01-16 08:05 | Report Abuse

Yes, only to those who attended and received the email. Till now they still not send out the door gifts nor respond to any inquiries.

wjleong15

11 posts

Posted by wjleong15 > 2024-01-18 13:52 | Report Abuse

No respond after email them, a failure company, last annual report 2022

Why_

746 posts

Posted by Why_ > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

AGM only ask for free gift? Share price 0.5-1 sen why is good? Why cannot rise to at least NTA 4 sen?

M55555

942 posts

Posted by M55555 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Finally its here. Consolidate...

https://www.malaysiastock.biz/Company-Announcement.aspx?id=1537359

Posted by Lee Ying Yee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

30 cons 1 ?? and pp esos ri w again ????

2,377 posts

Posted by 651158 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

consolation coming 30 to 1,if after consolation share will not drop is ok but everytime it will drop back and come pp again

rlch

4,126 posts

Posted by rlch > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Got pp meh? Some1 want people to sell cheap so spread lies?

rlch

4,126 posts

Major shareholder only own 0.54%? Any1 rich can takeover Fintec easily. Just buy 1% Fintec can kick out Fintec BOD?

rlch

4,126 posts

1% Fintec you pay RM 290K+ you become major shareholder if buy at 0.5 sen or you need RM 580K if buy at 1 sen.

rlch

4,126 posts

After takeover what you must do? Sell Netx, sell Seacera distribute cash(dividend)?

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

FOR NEWBIES

PROPOSED SHARE CONSOLIDATION
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Fintec, TA Securities Holdings Berhad wishes to announce that the Company proposes to undertake a proposed consolidation of every 30 existing ordinary shares in Fintec (“Fintec Shares” or “Shares”) held by the shareholders on an entitlement date to be determined and announced later, into 1 Fintec Share (“Proposed Share Consolidation”).

Further details of the Proposed Share Consolidation are set out in the attachment below.

This announcement is dated 31 January 2024

=========
Long term holders will suffer huge financial losses due to directors action.
Warrant will be worthless while PA will see its conversion cost increase drastically.
Current NOSH of nearing 6 Billion shares will be reduced to 200 million, after which directors will restart fund raising via shares issuance to PP, ESOS and RI.
Be careful holding high NOSH low price penny stock

Posted by TheNormieTrader > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

no breakout above 0.02 to confirm uptrend, if no then it will stay at consolidate zone for weeks

Posted by Musang King > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

After Consolidation Announcement, the reaction from Fintec shareholders are 83% against and 17% support based on the Numbers of Shares traded between 0.005 and 0.01 sen today. Afterall, Shareholders do not like the consolidation exercise fearing that there is dirty tactic behind the scene in wiping out all the shareholders money. But there are only 17% who support the idea of consolidation. Based on my opinion, I think the consolidation of 30 to 1 is a very drastic action indeed but if the Management thinks that they are doing the shareholders a favour, let's give some encouragement to the Management as I believe the Management must have their own Plan to get the Prices of Fintec Shares improved. If the Management of Fintec have an Ulterior Motive behind this Consolidation Exercise, That's too Bad and Investors would curse them. I am very sure of this. I hope the Management's idea of Consolidation is Genuine and genuinely want to help to improve the Fintec Shares in the Future. I truly hope and pray Fintec Directors are Genuine and Sincere. May God Bless All Fintec Shareholders a Smooth Success and Prosperity in the future. GOD BLESS. 🙏🙏🙏

As Announced by the TA RESEARCH BLOG today, Fintec Global Bhd is planning to consolidate every 30 of its shares into one share, on a date to be decided later.

So starting from today onwards, those who sell Fintec Shares and Fintec PA at a loss of half a sen surely do not have any confident at all towards the Fintec Share Consolidation proposal. There are many sellers coming all the way from now till the Cut Off Date yet to be announced. Those optimistic one would capitalise on this and buy up all these half a sen shares and wait for share prices improvement. We definately have no chance of buying as the Buying Queue is so long....over 1 billion shares waiting to buy. Those who queued very early on will get to buy. Unless there are very huge sellers. For those Half sen buyers of ICPS, there is still a 45% gain if these ICPS buyers can buy now and convert them before the Consolidation Exercise based on converting 11 ICPS to 8 Fintec Shares allowable now. Surely there will be a rush to queue to buy ICPS at half a sen from now on.

If Fintec ICPS holders still ignore the conversion, their existing ICPS they are holding will be reduced by 30 times and the adjusted price will increase to RM0.30. The company needs 11 ICPS of 30sen each to convert to the Mother Share. Meaning it required RM3.30 to get a Mother Share after consolidation or 11 ICPS shares.

For Warrants A holders, their Warrants would surely got burnt as the expiry date is only 19th April 2024. Too late to wait for Fintec Shares to move up unless miracles do happen which is near impossible. The theoretical maximum scenerio for ICPS and Warrants A as proposed by Fintec lately are only a "Dream" which are absurd possibility. Most probably Fintec would not a get a sen or so from the the Warrants A holders as the Warrants A will soon expire before or as soon as the Consolidation is over. But anyhow, TA Securities have to write it as such as they have to write an account for the Warrants A holders who still having Warrants A validity till the 19th of April 2024.

BLee

732 posts

Posted by BLee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@Musang King, very good observation. I have just posted my Humble Opinion and method to collect "toilet paper" at 0.005; so far quite successful. You needs to open minimum 2 screen to see the bids; cancel the order if the seller cancel the sell order.. so far quite successful. You also must observe how many sellers and the volume. The link: https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/BLee_Fintec_Group/2024-02-02-story-h-189346541-Fintec_Consolidation_Pros_and_Cons
Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

BLee

732 posts

"Musang King
After Consolidation Announcement, the reaction from Fintec shareholders are 83% against and 17% support based on the Numbers of Shares traded between 0.005 and 0.01 sen today"

@Musang King, if you ignore before 9:37, there is only 3 trades at 0.005 including the last trade. This can be observed as the 'panic selling taper off..let see what will happen when the next QR out by end of the month. The profit most likely better then the previous.. TradeAtYourOwnRisk

gohkimhock

2,941 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

死到直..

BLee

732 posts

咸鱼翻身?? (Literally meaning Salted Fish Flip Over - Change of Fortune)
Link: https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/6335533
Net Profit arising from the disposal of quoted securities by FINTEC Group
(The disposal of the quoted securities as announced were made within the period from 20 December 2023 to 31 January 2024) - 1,532,687.79
Most penny stocks invested by Fintec show signs of reversal??

Posted by MrChin Williom > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I disagree do the CONSOLIDATION. !!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

BLee

732 posts

I also disagreed with the Consolidation..Fintec-PA also needs to go through EGM deed poll for ICPS Consolidation approval, much easier for rejecting this Consolidation (not very sure)..

This ICPS issue is a very tricky and ambigious scenerio for the future . After Consolidation, if ICPS holders are still holding them till expiry date, they need to top up RM0.90 to get a unit of Fintec share after surrendering one unit of ICPS worth RM2.40. (RM0.08 x 30) That's very expensive. But if one uses the surrendering of full 11 ICPS to get 8 Fintec Shares, that's OK. Note : 11 ICPS = RM26.40 to get 8 Fintec Shares worth theoretically RM3.30 X 8 but it would be very uncertain then as it depends very much on the market prices of Fintec then. Summary : The Future of the unconverted ICPS are very uncertain. It is advisable to convert them now before the Consolidation comes in to avoid facing this Dilemma.

By Right or by Law, Fintec Management should wait until the expiry date of ICPS ie 4th December 2027 to do this CONSOLIDATION EXERCISE. ARBB did that recently and they waited ARBB-PA to expire in order to do their Dividend-in-specie exercise altogether smoothly.

BLee

732 posts

“Musang King
This ICPS issue is a very tricky and ambigious scenerio for the future . After Consolidation, if ICPS holders are still holding them till expiry date, they need to top up RM0.90 to get a unit of Fintec share after surrendering one unit of ICPS worth RM2.40. (RM0.08 x 30) That's very expensive”

@Musang King, I prefer to use maturity for ICPS rather than expiry, as like FD maturity, you get interest $ (some ICPS entitle for Dividend) plus principle $ upon maturity. Warrants expiry will NOT get anything in return as usually given free (only reversal in accounting shown in the consolidation proposal report). ICPS auto convert and do not need to add any $. Each ICPS pre-payment after Consolidation is already equal to RM2.40. ICPS during Right Issue already “deposited” $, in my case getting 0.005 for a pre-paid of 0.08 and upon Consolidation getting RM2.40 (actual paying 0.005 x 30 equal 0.15). The only question is how much is the worth of 1 Fintec price upon maturity?? I am still learning what is the best method of getting better return from ICPS investment; time will tell.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

5354_

4,531 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Maybe consolidation is good for those who bought much higher price. People like BL Lee who buy at 0.5 sen can sell at 1 sen to make 100% cannot have such chance after consolidation.

5354_

4,531 posts

Why disagree? You long term shareholder? Or you prefer buy at 0.5 sen then sell 1 sen many rounds to make 100%?

BLee

695 posts

Posted by BLee > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

I also disagreed with the Consolidation..Fintec-PA also needs to go through EGM deed poll for ICPS Consolidation approval, much easier for rejecting this Consolidation (not very sure)..

5354_

4,531 posts

Adamas 0.54% shareholder want it. If disagree can you buy more to takeover as majority shareholder?

5354_

4,531 posts

I got other counter Icon which also has 30:1 share consolidation recently. Share price is up much higher after consolidation.

surewin111

149 posts

Posted by surewin111 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Please consolidate 30 : 1 l love it. Hehe

BLee

732 posts

"5354_
Maybe consolidation is good for those who bought much higher price. People like BL Lee who buy at 0.5 sen can sell at 1 sen to make 100% cannot have such chance after consolidation."

@5354, buying at 0.5 sen is not that easy (jump queue over 1 billion shares) and selling at 1 sen has to queue behind many million shares, so far not successful. I prefer holding 30 time's more shares; therefore I disagree with the Consolidation.

"5354_
Why disagree? You long term shareholder?"

I am not a long term shareholder, and will sell at every opportunity as shown with the recent spike of AGES-PA, selling some at 1 sen and not a successful queue at 1.5 sen. We never know what the direction of shares and needs to hold for how long, that makes share investing interesting…still learning, remain TradeAtYourOwnRisk

BLee

732 posts

"surewin111
Please consolidate 30 : 1 l love it. Hehe"

Each person has they's own choice, like I love to drive a Kancil and you love to drive a Ferrari..haha

Loh Kok Wai W

3,587 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

since 2020---2024...buy this counter all.....die.....big ang pao...big shark take away run....

Invest123

1,596 posts

Posted by Invest123 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

After consolidation then can allow price to go below the current minimum of 0.5 sen

Invest123

1,596 posts

Posted by Invest123 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

They control!!!

Daily88

121 posts

Posted by Daily88 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
NO CONSOLIDATION!!!!

kenie

116 posts

Posted by kenie > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

AGREE ...DID AGREE THEY ALSO DO BECAUSE YOU ARE SMALL HOLDER YOUR VOTING NO IMPACT THEIR DECISION

kenie

116 posts

Posted by kenie > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

DON'T BUY THIS KOSONG COMPANY

Post a Comment
Market Buzz