PARAMOUNT CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PARAMON (1724)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (1.87%)

Day's Change

1.04 - 1.05

Trading Volume

4 people like this.

1,549 comment(s). Last comment by fortunefire 5 days ago

KINGCOBRA

550 posts

Posted by KINGCOBRA > 2020-07-13 15:49 | Report Abuse

..........pinnaclegrade by second week of August 2020 gonna break eighty cents....sell now if u are gaining!

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-13 15:50 | Report Abuse

property counters would be a long term play

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-13 16:00 | Report Abuse

When in doubt can read this again. I update it from time to time, based on the news and market development. That is to remind myself also.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/BabyAceStockAnalysis/2020-06-22-story-h1508910141-Hidden_Gem_Review_Paramount_1724_22_6_2020.jsp

KINGCOBRA

550 posts

Posted by KINGCOBRA > 2020-07-13 16:24 | Report Abuse

your review was okay BUT the market trends is currently NOT with u!!!!!!!!!!!!...MR MARKET IS TOTALLY AGAINST U!

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-13 16:34 | Report Abuse

If you want to talk about the trend then go for gloves lor...for those chicken like me we will buy low when it's down and harvest it when it's high. My capital is most likely to be protected and my risk is limited. Majority of the people here would be happy even it drop to whatever amount and likely to pick it up. If you want to buy @80sens I'm afraid you need to wait quite a bit haha

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-13 16:45 | Report Abuse

Even @90 sens, dividend yield is already 5% for 4.5 sen dividend payout. Haven't count that this stock pays 2 times every year but of course la the second round is much lower. Then see how much is the dividend yield. This counter is like their fixed deposit already lol.

Joycelee

219 posts

Posted by Joycelee > 2020-07-13 22:28 | Report Abuse

Yeah totally agree with baby ace , for me I'm invested in this counter mainly because of the dividend yield , and i think there will be growth in this company and so i don't mind to wait , but of course i also invest in other counter not only this counter , when other gain, i will reinvest in this counter when this counter is at discounted price

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-13 23:53 | Report Abuse

That's why like Joycelee mentioned I agree with her opinion, all my other short term trade stocks gain also put back here. Reason simple because its the safest among all stocks and worse come to worse you still got high dividend yield and stay invested.

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-14 09:53 | Report Abuse

Paramount is so yummy :)

KINGCOBRA

550 posts

Posted by KINGCOBRA > 2020-07-14 10:15 | Report Abuse

yummy my foot!

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-14 10:52 | Report Abuse

Lol

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-14 10:53 | Report Abuse

can consider UOA too, for delicious dividend ^ ^

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-14 11:32 | Report Abuse

If support at 86.5 sen broke then I shall not buy till the next support lol

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-14 12:10 | Report Abuse

many gotten in for one night stand, after getting it on then only dispose ... touch n go

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-14 12:42 | Report Abuse

Their one night stand somehow make losses for them

Joycelee

219 posts

Posted by Joycelee > 2020-07-14 23:52 | Report Abuse

Just let say u have 1million , and u invest in paramon, even paper loss 50%, but u din sell it , u earn the dividend at 10% , u already enough with it , the most important is whether will it has the potential to grow , no share will continue rise forever same to share that dropping , one day it will rebounce to the value it should be

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-15 06:32 | Report Abuse

No doubt of it..Not just this stock la...people dumping all their holdings just to enter glove counters even at loss, because they can't stand other people making money while their stock stay idle...And history will repeat itself..

lyy5688

49 posts

Posted by lyy5688 > 2020-07-15 08:35 | Report Abuse

good point

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-16 10:00 | Report Abuse

Nothing to do these days...All gamblers and I can't find any decent entry with low risk opportunities...patiently waiting for the opportunity...

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-16 19:03 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow got big show to see on glove counters..sleep early to enjoy the show. :)

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-16 20:45 | Report Abuse

those that chase high gonna get burn bad

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-16 21:40 | Report Abuse

This mother fucker Paramount exceeds my expectation for the purchase of land near KLCC. I didn't expect they can do something like this lol

Joycelee

219 posts

Posted by Joycelee > 2020-07-16 22:04 | Report Abuse

Babyace this consider as good news right?

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-16 22:48 | Report Abuse

@Joycelee: Overall positive news 2.5km within KLCC area.. At least the direction of the Company is very clear now. If you notice no Company is buying land now, if got also majority glove related companies or those that sold really no money if you read news. This news is consider big acquisition, so right now if buy the land already they need to fork out additional RM100mil, aside from the unutilised amount from the disposal of education business. Balance sheet still okay no problem.

So now Kedah is their focus, they will built around Township like terrace house. When I study that time I stay in Kota Kemuning, so little did I know they have project there. Their quality quite okay and well organised like gated kinda project. So Kedah there they just replicate what they have done before which is little of problem. The KLCC project is huge for them because normally they develop like mid class kind of house. This time luxury type so should be able to raise their profile as developer.

But this thing is long term la, overall good. So even with this news maybe tomorrow won't go up also due to all focus is on glove company and got so many gamblers around. Fundamental stocks don't go up but rubbish stock go up nowadays, so need to be patient. Even if don't go up make sense also because this is future development, no earnings visibility yet. Long term is definitely good, but still need to see the market.

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-16 22:53 | Report Abuse

Paramount paid RM 1,238 psf for the 4.52 acres (196,891sqft) Freehold land. Not sure what the market price is for Ampang Hilir location to gage if it was a value buy..
Acquired at RM 244,000,000
Potential GDV at RM 863,000,000

Joycelee

219 posts

Posted by Joycelee > 2020-07-16 22:54 | Report Abuse

Share price up now or later is okay for me , as long as it has future prospect, I'm satisfied with it , cheers all holders

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-16 23:18 | Report Abuse

@pinnaclegrade: Still okay I guess fair lar...Facts unknown, the only thing I can believe is the management's credibility...You can go property site to check the price sqft at the area to see. Since it is high rise luxury development okay la because the land can build with number of floors. If landed then I'll be worried.

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-17 09:24 | Report Abuse

Next week dividend payment I think I punt warrants better since now got KLCC land already...long term hold.

AhHuat01

116 posts

Posted by AhHuat01 > 2020-07-17 14:28 | Report Abuse

seems like the no1 is selling anymore :)

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-17 15:17 | Report Abuse

They should keep selling, my funds is available next week.

AhHuat01

116 posts

Posted by AhHuat01 > 2020-07-17 15:52 | Report Abuse

aiya...i was wrong..should have waited longer...

AhHuat01

116 posts

Posted by AhHuat01 > 2020-07-17 15:53 | Report Abuse

but nvm lar... for long term anway...put few years collect dividend

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-17 16:14 | Report Abuse

Not only collect dividends lar...maybe you can already afford to buy a unit near their KLCC development in a few years time.

AhHuat01

116 posts

Posted by AhHuat01 > 2020-07-17 16:55 | Report Abuse

hahaha but thanks to your blog...after reading and did some research... decided to go with Paramount over MahSing and Eco
Paramount revenue steadily increase year over year as oppose to the competitors

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-18 08:53 | Report Abuse

Mah Sing and Ecoworld is the EPS is too low, due to the number of shares is high. High number of shares will dilute the earnings which happen to both companies. So it's a nono for me. IOI Properties is actually quite good, but like also mentioned number of shares high. Once earnings can't sustain gone case.

mf

28,496 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-07-18 09:18 | Report Abuse

There were 77,255 new cases reported Thursday, topping a previous high set two days ago, according to Johns Hopkins University. On Friday, the World Health Organization's situation report said there were a record 237,743 new Covid-19 cases reported to agency in the past 24 hours.

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-18 09:41 | Report Abuse

mf you wrong channel liao lar...this is property stock not gloves leh

AhHuat01

116 posts

Posted by AhHuat01 > 2020-07-18 14:12 | Report Abuse

@BabyAce, how do you decide if a company's EPS is consider healthy? The EPS between Paramount and others competitors seems to have a big gap

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-18 16:30 | Report Abuse

Let's say a share is RM1. So for me at least the EPS must be 10 sen for the whole financial year. The above represents a P/E of 10. For property stock I have concluded Paramount is my top pick and as for others unless they drop to a super cheap price which is not logical anymore then I shall buy. Property sector is my strength. Actually I go see one by one, some just at the surface nice but inside already rotten. Paramount nothing to see much, these days I'm looking at other sectors so see got what can buy in case of big crash.

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-18 20:19 | Report Abuse

@babyace did you compare with uoadev as well?

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-18 21:27 | Report Abuse

@pinnaclegrade: uoa dev and Matrix are good stocks.Those are of different category. Those are proven to have been paying dividends consistently and have high EPS which I also like. However, my focus is on those below RM1 which have dividend and capital appreciation. Matrix and UOA Dev capital appreciation quite limited. So don't meet my criteria. But if they can drop to RM1 or below, then you need to faster buy with whatever spare cash that you have.

Actually not sure if you guys notice, Paramount historically its dividend yield not that attractive and last year used to be around RM1.50++. Then they have bonus issue if I'm not wrong and suddenly after the issue the dividend yield become so much better. The number of shares actually increased but the EPS seem can maintain. So now NTA back to RM2.61. If you realised at one point the NTA is RM2.55 then suddenly drop to RM1.81. Thats when it happen. And now balik to RM2.61 already. When I was a audit associate just starting to work I bought Frontken @ 0.16 100,000 lots then sold @RM2+ That time also because audit work very busy and work late everyday so no time to see what stock what price. Then leave it for 2 - 3 years. So I see this Paramount one got the same pattern. Good fundamental stocks have to wait a bit really need patience for people to notice. Last time when I notice Frontken I also dunno why no one buy it one, so I bought it anyways. I mean just don't understand why good stocks being ignored.

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-18 21:32 | Report Abuse

Don't jealous of my win in Frontken, because thats the trade that make me breakeven from playing in Bursa from my 10 years of losses since I was 17 losing RM200,000 prior to that. After that I only start to make profit till now. So if you think its really easy making from Bursa think again.

seenyou

58 posts

Posted by seenyou > 2020-07-19 15:26 | Report Abuse

^ Well said.

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-19 21:16 | Report Abuse

looking forward for the dividend this Thurs :)

BabyAce

1,833 posts

Posted by BabyAce > 2020-07-20 09:32 | Report Abuse

I'm looking forward for Thursday to put back inside here :)

AhHuat01

116 posts

Posted by AhHuat01 > 2020-07-20 09:36 | Report Abuse

many more to learn from you BabyAce

DannyArcher

1,258 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2020-07-20 16:27 | Report Abuse

Stocks to invest for massive future growth (Higher growth = higher revenue = higher stock price), Semi-Conductors, Internet of things, A.I., and Industry 4.0 stocks. These companies export their products and services all over the world, they are not limited to the small Malaysian market, therefore the growth potential is enormous once the economy rebound.

✓ Growing Revenue + Growing Market + Growing Profits = Growing Stock Prices
✓ USA Vaneck Vectors Semiconductor ETF Index Fund (SMH) is breaking out and on uptrend.
✓ These companies are "Buy and hold" type, for long term capital gains, not for trading or speculating.
✓ These companies are well managed and profitable, reasonable PE for tech, low debt or net cash.
✓ CoVid has accelerated the adoption of tech.
✓ Semi-conductor and internet will be the next stock rally once the glove bubble pops.
✓ Please use dollar-cost-averaging investment strategy, don't gamble, don't use margin.

>>> FRONTKN 0128 [ Precision Cleaning Services ]
>>> NOTE: 5th August 2020 - Potential share buyback announcement [ Price Will Increase! Buy Now! ]
TSMC's subcontractor (Biggest chip manufacturer in the world), Frontken services their chip making machines. Apple outsource their chips to TSMC, and Apple is moving towards their own Apple Silicon chip, this means even more business in the coming future. A growth stock. Will we be using more or less chips? If the answer is more chips in everything from cars to smartphones, from TV to aircon, then invest now for long term growth!

>>> DUFU 7233 [ Cloud Hard Disks ]
>>> NOTE: 3rd August 2020 - Bonus Issue, Ordinary shares 1:1 [ Price Will Increase! Buy Now! ]
Hard Disk Spacer maker for Seagate, Toshiba, Western Digital. HDD is slowly being replaced by SSD, but with the super growth of cloud computing, HDD will still outsell SSD in the enterprise market because a 16TB SSD is 10X more expansive than a 16TB Enterprise HDD, and High Performance HDD for cloud servers uses 3 or 4 times more spacer components than the typical consumer PC. It is Estimated that Enterprise HDD market value will double from 2020 to 2025. Massive growth as more people get used to the internet lifestyle after lockdown, from paying bills online to scanning your location via app, everybody is forced to use the internet even if they don't want to. Will we be using more of less internet? If the answer is more and more people will use the internet daily, then invest now!

>>> PENTA 7160 [ Robotic Automation ]
>>> NOTE: 4th August 2020 - Bonus Issue, Ratio 1:2 [ Price Will Increase! Buy Now! ]
They are hardware makers, automation is one of their key selling point. As labour becomes more expensive, automation is the solution. They are the biggest robotic automation company in Malaysia with a global footprint. Study shows world population will decline in 2050, we are entering an aging population, this means we need more automate machines due to the lack of labours. Currently they are expanding into the medical industry by offering automated medical equipment, potential growth.

>>> FPGROUP 5277 [ 5G Networks ]
They make key test components for 5G. In the next few years, we will be moving towards 5G networks, this means guaranteed growth as the entire world gradually move towards 5G. Unlike 3G or 4G, the 5G network requires even more towers, this means the demand for their product will be high. Will the world upgrade their networks to 5G or continue to use 4G forever? If the answer is we will move to 5G, then invest now!

>>> TIME 5031 [ Submarine Cables / Cloud ]
They own quite a number of international submarine cables around the world. As more and more people uses the internet, this means they earn even more money. They are continuously expanding their international submarine cable system around the world. They are also moving towards cloud computing, data cloud storage, online securities and more. Potential growth as more and more companies adopt the internet first policy. Will everyone be using more internet or less internet? If the answer is more, then don't wait, invest now!

P.S. For supporting documents, links and images, visit my i3investor blog. Thanks.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/ndcg/2020-07-20-story-h1510607266-The_Next_Rally_Invest_In_FRONTKN_DUFU_PENTA_FPGROUP_and_TIME.jsp

Posted by pinnaclegrade > 2020-07-20 16:32 | Report Abuse

@DannyArcher wrong channel..

Post a Comment