COMFORT GLOVES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): COMFORT (2127)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.30%)

Day's Change

0.38 - 0.395

Trading Volume

25 people like this.

38,775 comment(s). Last comment by Dannyfyl88 1 week ago

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 17:34 | Report Abuse

Stock: [COMFORT]: COMFORT GLOVES BHD

May 23, 2020 9:51 AM | Report Abuse

If based on the glove stocks performance yesterday, it tells something which I interpreted this way:

Only three glove counters are still close with green - Supermx, Topglove, Comfort.
Does it means only these 3 counters will go far compare to the rest?

Harta and Kossan production capacity are full. Between Harta and Kossan, Harta would be better than Kossan because profit margin is relatively higher, even Kossan has lower PE. Again, lower PE doesn't mean best to invest. It could be saying market not willing to give higher PE rating to it. Kossan is more conservative and not simply raise glove price as per the interview. Harta, manage hedge the wrong direction and we wouldn't know was the wrong hedged continues to next QR. But again, Harta has no more additional capacity for production.

Topglove, founder has came out to speak, saying they have 20% additional production capacity. And based on Topglove founder business model, definitely they are not so conservative compare to Kossan and Harta. You can see from how his ambitious to keep expanding his business through production capacity incremental. Definitely he will increase price even to his regular customer in such situation but may not be too high jump of % such as 30%. Imagine, additional 20% capacity + price increase. Let say 5% increase onto the 73B gloves, you can calculate additional profit to be made. Never forget the additional 20% capacity is on top of existing 73B production rate. Based on my own calculation, it worth 26.78 after next 4 QRs.

Supermx, previously glove business was always lagging. In this situation, they are running full capacity and they have many new customers. No relationship before, do you think the founder will not to increase the glove price? In the latest report, obviously the price has increase a lot, estimate at least 10% for some customers or 20% or even some up to 30%. I don't have the actual figure but guesstimate from the QR. Based on my own calculation, it worth 11.20 after next 4 QRs.

Comfort, revenue keep growing which we can see from last QR. It has a good sign. Comfort has almost similar faith as Supermx but Comfort is less famous compare to Supermx for sure. Now, everyone come to him for glove and if this is not the right time to increase price to grow the bottom line, how to expand business for the land bought some time ago? With additional new lines in Feb, they will contribute even higher revenue and bottom line. I know someone famous said it worth 5.85? I can't remember. But based on my calculation, it worth 6.60 after next 4 QR

better dun trust all the conmans here.
they can write very good comments until you believe it.
they can give you the figures and facts and set high tp to convince you to buy

TP RM6.60 ahhh

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 17:39 | Report Abuse

To be honest to you all myself once bitten twice shy
JIALAT 1 u know

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 17:45 | Report Abuse

May 23, 2020 2:13 PM | Report Abuse

It's normal if any director or founder selling their stakes. They may need some cash for other purposes. Director selling doesn't mean not good if you notice many directors or founder sold shares from time to time or once a while. Glove business is always a good business in long run, even without Covid-19. You can see they keep making profit in the past. You can see why glove counters keep expanding business. Now, they have engaged with many new customers and I believe this is the golden opportunity to have new customers and could strengthen the customer portfolio for future. Top Glove keep expanding through M&A in the past few years.
Just my personal view based on my own assumption. I might be wrong. Trade at own risk.

vanness_lyh @Yu_and_Mee

Thanks for your informative sharing.

However, Comfort has complicated internal management than other glove company, the fact is their shareholders keep disposing shares on market. What is your thought?
23/05/2020 10:23 AM

Boon Keng

2,192 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2020-05-23 17:47 | Report Abuse

@Aramco is another joyvest and @hooi? Haha
We already make a big profits from glove counter especially comfort. Only you sour grape confirm never earn a single profits from comfort before.

Whatever you said is not true and useless. You are wasting others time to read watever you posted here. If director dispose that tiny shares can scare the rest, the share price won’t be going up so much. Last time Supermax also like that, 1.3-1.90 everyone come out said Supermax is con counter....

Now even you wanna buy Supermax also no money to buy. Hahaha

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 2020-05-23 17:49 | Report Abuse

Aramco gone crazy bcos cannot balik kampong. Compounded by police and force to make u-turn.

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 17:52 | Report Abuse

MCO nothing to do mah
Boring

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 17:56 | Report Abuse

Boon Keng @Aramco is another joyvest and @hooi? Haha
We already make a big profits from glove counter especially comfort. Only you sour grape confirm never earn a single profits from comfort before.

Whatever you said is not true and useless. You are wasting others time to read watever you posted here. If director dispose that tiny shares can scare the rest, the share price won’t be going up so much. Last time Supermax also like that, 1.3-1.90 everyone come out said Supermax is con counter....

Now even you wanna buy Supermax also no money to buy. Hahaha
23/05/2020 5:47 PM

Ya lor no money to buy and sour grape too . Also give false alarm so you happy ah
So jiayu please con more people here
Thank You

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-23 18:02 | Report Abuse

Yuckss....im very sure Aramco invested in glove earlier thn anyone of u here laaa, same to me left comfort switch to superman and never look back...

Anyhow, just becareful ba ....
Directors keep disposed was never be a good news.

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 18:19 | Report Abuse

Supermax latest qtr proven double PAT rm70+ million and price gap up from 1.40 to 5.75 (400%)already consider very high with many IB recommend high TP 7.60 too
Comfort no IB recommend and not proven yet but price already goreng from 0.61 to 2.86 (470%) still cheap ah?
The god must be crazy when people still chasing hoping to double up again , must be very naive or greedy or mislead by con con man as i mention that you should know who i refer + lackeys too
HY TP 30.00
DAYANG TP 4.00
etc:------------
Dont become their herd mentality or kena toasted instead of goreng haha

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 18:21 | Report Abuse

DJoker89 Yuckss....im very sure Aramco invested in glove earlier thn anyone of u here laaa, same to me left comfort switch to superman and never look back...

Anyhow, just becareful ba ....
Directors keep disposed was never be a good news.

You are the best
Jackpot
Congratulation

Talib

536 posts

Posted by Talib > 2020-05-23 18:22 | Report Abuse

directors said thank you. for making them richer. Wednesday continue push ya.

Boon Keng

2,192 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2020-05-23 18:38 | Report Abuse

巴西疫情突然告急! 一天新增2万多确诊病例、死1千多人......墓穴挖不停!

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-23 18:44 | Report Abuse

Aramco u consider the one we call.... 好仁饭people. Waste time talk 3 talk 4 here. What do u want? U think u r jesus or kuanyin or Allah or maybe u r devil.

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 18:48 | Report Abuse

Trust the devil you know better than devil you dont know

Talib

536 posts

Posted by Talib > 2020-05-23 18:50 | Report Abuse

biadap!!!! why mention god here????

Posted by Broke College Student > 2020-05-23 19:07 | Report Abuse

Actually...we really need to have common sense sometimes like what I had commented previously. Look what the world leaders are doing and u can roughly tell how bad this Covid19 can go in the next few months.

1st. Stop with the vaccine crap pls. There will not be vaccine soon. Just use your common sense. Look back the viruses in the past, how long did they take to develop the vaccine? Or did they even develop one?

Secondly, come on...out of so many shareholders and bosses. There’s just one or two (I believe It’s his wife? Since she has Datin title). Shareholders are like us, they are investors, buy low sell high, 3 years old kid or amateurs in stock market know this theory. And please...shareholders ARE JUST LIKE INVESTORS. I have to stress this again. I don’t think they know much about the QR result or even the performance in the next few coming QR. They are just like any of us. Bought low at 60 cent? I Dk. Now selling for 4 fold or 5 fold returns. What’s wrong? Use ur common sense pls, will u sell? I would sell to cover my other losses.

Thirdly, what are the risks in investing in comfort? I think the only risk is the not so good QR that they are going to release in June. Then? Come on. Just hold for another quarter la. I believe the next quarter will be a lot better no doubt with the increased AVP (don’t tell me they won’t increase when other competitors are doing the same thing? Logic pls. And go read the study and reports done by the pros about the % they will increase in terms of avp and production capacity) So what if your bet is wrong this time and u get stuck? Are there other companies worth investing? Maybe construction if ure patient enough. Other than that I don’t think u can go anywhere besides goreng goreng la. If u goreng goreng, I think comfort is worth goreng more if you know its trend.

By the way, go back to the question of the selling by the shareholder. If major shareholders were to exit, it won’t be this daily trading volume. I know the volume is already high but really not high if big shareholders are to quit. U can study London biscuit and see how the major shareholders exit.

Of course, as we all know, comfort has gone up 4-500% in the past 2 months. So no doubt, there will be correction, how long, how much, how bad I don’t know. If u are patient enough to hold. Just hold till the end of year. Come on la, not die die hold till December. Use ur sense abit, once the price hit ur TP then just sell 30-40% to secure ur position? If fall back then buy back. Simple technique. If ure a busy man. It’s even simpler. Buy and hold, exit with 20-30% profit and move on (could be another 3 month? Or 5 month?) . I don’t know but I’m confident it will go up to at least rm4.

And yes. Many big sharks and stock gods are in comfort. So yes, it’s riskier compared to supermx I would say. But if ure not greedy. I would say ure very safe. And come on again. Shark tp 6 bucks. U 5.9 exit? Sometimes it’s not that u don’t have the knowledge in stock market, what kills u is ur greed. I’m saying about myself too, I’m greedy and I’m still holding. 2 months ago my paper loss was around 300k. Once I see the op in glove, I sell all my holdings to all in in glove. Supermx, comfort, topg. And now my paper gain in glove has covered all my losses and my portfolio is green now. I should be contented and sell all my glove to secure position since it’s very lucky to not lose money at time like this. But I’m greedy and I believe I can make more profit in glove. So I won’t run until it hits my tp 3.5. Will sell half or all depending on the trend. I worry too if it suddenly falls back to to 2.2 let’s say. But I’m still trying to have stronger mindset when I see sudden retrace and big correction. I might panic sell 30% who knows?

And pls. Uncle Aunty. Gloves are not for yall. Just save ur hard earned money and enter maybe Genm after next few QR. U need strong mindset and u can’t be emotional in gloves. There are so many Sifu sharing news everyday. Some share positive and some negative. These are all noises. If u believe in this Covid will not get better soon. Then just buy and hold. Don’t be greedy, don’t becoz of Sifu promote then u sell kidney sell house to all in glove. And when one QR is bad then sell at the lowest.

Last advice. Use ur logic and common sense Abit more.

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-23 21:21 | Report Abuse

Still long long away to down trend for glove counter. Now the show is just start. Enjoy ur profit but just remember not too greedy. Over weight can die one. Genm don't buy now la, first week of September got big big offer maybe 1.5 can buy in.

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-23 23:24 | Report Abuse

I still try to digest why Dato Lau disposed so much shares laaaaa....don't he know Comfort have very high TP more thn 5.xx as disclosed by many sifus here.

Whyyy laaa Dato, you are another have trouble to huat???

1. 18/05/2020 Disposed 1,445,800 -
2. 18/05/2020 Disposed 1,900,000 -
3. 18/05/2020 Disposed 735,250 -
4. 18/05/2020 Disposed 240,000 -
5. 19/05/2020 Disposed 3,500,000 -
6. 19/05/2020 Disposed 1,623,900

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-23 23:26 |

Post removed.Why?

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-23 23:33 | Report Abuse

Wish to bang in my money here but...but
How to gain the confident la like this......what kind of company is this....con company?

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-23 23:34 | Report Abuse

My god......if what earn like typical investor
Atleast buy back some laaaaa, bodo punya director

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 00:12 | Report Abuse

This director need cash loh. Normally all datuk got 3 to 4 even 5 to 6 gf. So during this good time he need to expand his family tree so sell 2 to 3 % lo.

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 00:15 | Report Abuse

I know a uncle datuk even got 7 family. So pls count the monthly expenses for us. Then u know why he want to sell lo.

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-24 00:16 |

Post removed.Why?

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-24 00:20 | Report Abuse

What ever expenses u can imagine and assume to ur like....but simple calculation...now ah kau ah Beng ah B all know TP is 5ish....doesn't it sell at 5ish better earning?

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-24 00:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 00:23 | Report Abuse

One more reason he cannot believe his company worth this price so fast fast sell. See everyday he sell got people buy all his share. I m sure he sell more 3% at this moment the market also can absorbed it. Unless he want to sell all his holding if not no big deal.

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 00:26 | Report Abuse

Sell lah b4 the price gap up
Why only sell when price gap up
If price never gap up and no sell than no more 3-6 girlfriend ah sohai talk kok
Please lah dont mislead newbie push up the share price for your master to sell lackey
Johnng8882020

Posted by Rookieboombpipi > 2020-05-24 00:28 | Report Abuse

Rookieboombpipi I have a sleepless night last night.
I sold all my Comfort after 30% gain yesterday.
I read through CIMB report on Supermx last night, I feel that I had made a mistake to sell Comfort.
I bought back Comfort this morning at a loss.
It is so difficult to invest in share when the share price is so volatile.
I will write a report to compare Comfort and Supermx this week end.
The share price of Comfort is undervalued.
Assuming the share of Supermx at 5.74, the correct share price of Comfort should 3.74. The difference in the share price should be around 2.00. Pls refer to my report on Comfort.
85% of Comfort glove output is nitrile glove whereas the nitrile glove output of Supermx is only 50%.
The margin of nitrile glove is higher than latex glove.
Nothing wrong to buy Comfort if your missed out Supermx.
I still like Supermx share, I believe the share price of Supermx had moved up too fast and too soon.
Final decision to buy is always yours.
Tq. Ooi

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 00:29 | Report Abuse

Holland not easy to go at this moment bc no flight. Why no flight? That's the reason why we buy glove very simple answer. One day got flight to Netherlands then that's the time u sell globe. Very clear picture. OK

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 00:31 | Report Abuse

I m not datuk nor company director but got 3-6 girlfriend and no need to sell shares especially Comfort but still can keep my 6 gf too
I can do it why cant them

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 00:37 | Report Abuse

Nowadays many sochai pick a ticket from the street and go in to the cinema and just sit on the chair watch the show but he don't know what show is that.

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 00:39 | Report Abuse

U got 6 gf now no need to come here la. 6 cats maybe u got

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 00:42 | Report Abuse

6 cats just need 6 bags of cat food so at this moment u no need sell u share first.

Posted by Predict_Future > 2020-05-24 00:47 | Report Abuse

RUN !!!!! , GOT GOOD NEWS COMING !!!!!!

RUN TO TP 3.5 Next Week !!!!!!!!

RUN / RUN / RUN / RUN

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 00:49 | Report Abuse

Johnng8882020 One more reason he cannot believe his company worth this price so fast fast sell. See everyday he sell got people buy all his share. I m sure he sell more 3% at this moment the market also can absorbed it. Unless he want to sell all his holding if not no big deal.

Aiyoh Johnng8882020 I Thought dinosaur already extinct
Your super thick face skin like the only dinosaur left in this world telling lies after lies
Own company director got no confident that their business making bumper profit due to convid 19
How you expect investor to buy their shares maybe newbie easily carried away by you cons
Please lah those investor hard earn money easily pergi holland cause by u

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-24 00:52 | Report Abuse

U can assume director have 6 gf I can't find a reason why aramco can't have 6 gf lor...

Poor John living in fantasy can't accept the fact in front of u. Indeed a poor fella simply pick a ticket to enter show , a follower, a low common sense no eq poor guy doesn't know what he is investing...

Ppl talk 5ish and u talk 5ish...yucksssss

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 00:55 | Report Abuse

Johnng8882020 running dog
Tell lies never blinks eye
Dangerous and evil heart to harm people

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-24 00:57 |

Post removed.Why?

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-24 00:58 | Report Abuse

I want to buy actually, but saw this news...knn
Sibeh no mood alrd....

Why should I bang my money in such con company

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 00:59 | Report Abuse

DDJoker89 U can assume director have 6 gf I can't find a reason why aramco can't have 6 gf lor...

Poor John living in fantasy can't accept the fact in front of u. Indeed a poor fella simply pick a ticket to enter show , a follower, a low common sense no eq poor guy doesn't know what he is investing...

Ppl talk 5ish and u talk 5ish...yucksssss U can assume director have 6 gf I can't find a reason why aramco can't have 6 gf lor...

Ppl talk 5ish and u talk 5ish...yucksssss

DDJoker89 yes u got it right bulleyes

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 01:02 | Report Abuse

Comfort can easy break 3 and 3.5 next week. Holland leave it to Aramco.

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 01:02 | Report Abuse

May 23, 2020 5:23 PM | Report Abuse

May 21, 2020 10:48 PM | Report Abuse

FYI go check at BURSA webside
21-May-2020 Insider DATO' LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 3,500,000 shares on 19-May-2020.
21-May-2020 Insider DATO' LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 1,623,900 shares on 19-May-2020.
21-May-2020 Insider DATO' LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 1,900,000 shares on 18-May-2020.
21-May-2020 Insider DATO' LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 1,445,800 shares on 18-May-2020.
21-May-2020 Insider DATO' LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 735,250 shares on 18-May-2020.
21-May-2020 Insider DATO' LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 240,000 shares on 18-May-2020.
20-May-2020 Blog Comfort price correction overdone - Koon Yew Yin
20-May-2020 Blog Comfort: Day traders can make money but long term investors can make more money - Koon Yew Yin
20-May-2020 Insider DATO' LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 1,400,000 shares on 15-May-2020.
19-May-2020 Blog Glove makers fall on profit taking
19-May-2020 Insider DATO LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 600,000 shares on 14-May-2020.
18-May-2020 Insider DATIN GOH KIM KOOI (a substantial shareholder) disposed 969,400 shares on 13-May-2020.
18-May-2020 Insider DATO LAU ENG GUANG (a substantial shareholder) disposed 969,400 shares on 13-May-2020.

Long list some more but need time to check

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 01:05 | Report Abuse

Johnng8882020 Comfort can easy break 3 and 3.5 next week. Holland leave it to Aramco.
Come join us at Supermax forum

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-24 01:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 01:07 | Report Abuse

May 23, 2020 6:19 PM | Report Abuse

Supermax latest qtr proven double PAT rm70+ million and price gap up from 1.40 to 5.75 (400%)already consider very high with many IB recommend high TP 7.60 too
Comfort no IB recommend and not proven yet but price already goreng from 0.61 to 2.86 (470%) still cheap ah?
The god must be crazy when people still chasing hoping to double up again , must be very naive or greedy or mislead by con con man as i mention that you should know who i refer + lackeys too

Dont become their herd mentality or kena toasted instead of goreng

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-24 01:10 | Report Abuse

Top Glove forum also can Johnng8882020

Posted by Johnng8882020 > 2020-05-24 01:11 | Report Abuse

Want to invest? Go for Cimb la. Come here for what? Come here for money, come here for hope, come here for future. But not come here to listen to ur Bible. Aramco pls go to cimb maybank hongleong side la, ur r at the wrong house.

DJoker89

4,901 posts

Posted by DJoker89 > 2020-05-24 01:11 | Report Abuse

Go learn lar from Supermx, day day Share Buy Back, this is how to value ur investor marrrr....

Since u all like to compare with supermx on earning, asp and bla blah bla....why not compare this point as well...

Stop lieing to urself alrd, don't be an ignorant...
Responsible for ur own investment pls...no cok story telling

Post a Comment
Market Buzz