MULTI SPORTS HOLDINGS LTD

KLSE (MYR): MSPORTS (5150)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

3,700 comment(s). Last comment by moornaga 2021-05-28 17:38

AyamMudah

27 posts

Posted by AyamMudah > 2016-05-10 14:13 | Report Abuse

this is conman company!!!

AyamMudah

27 posts

Posted by AyamMudah > 2016-05-10 14:30 | Report Abuse

this is rubbish brand!!! ¥ 59.00 nia nia?
money laundry machine aka "Evidoma"
https://world.taobao.com/item/527271571822.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z3o.7695460.0.0.8hqaZC

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2016-05-10 17:12 | Report Abuse

The 10 worst corporate accounting scandals of all time.
http://www.accounting-degree.org/scandals/

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2016-05-10 18:13 | Report Abuse

In a perfect world, everybody is very honest, accounting statements are fully trustable (only naive people live in this kind of world).

In the real world, there are many smart & greedy people who are good at creative accounting that is difficult to catch!

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-05-11 03:48 | Report Abuse

Msport . Quite famous China counter. If this counter die. No people will trust China stock anymore. So for me, I feel very high percentage is a drama now. After this joke over . Msport will fly back. So don't worry too much. .i also top up msport recently. All the best

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2016-05-11 10:23 | Report Abuse

Purebear where is your proof that Paramjit Singh/Erwin disposal since already past 10 days.

Posted by PureBear > May 7, 2016 11:38 AM | Report Abuse

"Based on Bursa’s listing requirements, a substantial shareholder needs to give notice on their acquisitions or disposals two weeks from the day they buy or sell the shares."
http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2016/05/07/koon-in-the-spotlight-over-untimely-disclosures/

If Paramjit or Erwin started selling from 26 Apr (day after first suspension announcement), they have up to 2 weeks to make announcement which is 10 May (the suspension day). By the time you know, it is already too late!

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2016-05-11 10:30 | Report Abuse

Actually suspension is good. No need Msports haters curse everyday. Only remisiers like us to trade daily to earn commission. Let us the auditor do their job properly. Actually 30th Apr deadline is too tight for auditor to audit so many companies. Some more Msports is in China sure need to take longer time. Let the auditor calculate Msports cash and accounts properly.

bearguy

210 posts

Posted by bearguy > 2016-05-11 10:35 | Report Abuse

omg, funniest statement i ever heard from Chinaboleh. Non remisiers like suspension. This is because ur client cant sell the shares and you need to settle the payment to company first. anytime it will become bad debt and u will nvr collect payment from ur client. the more u drag the more interest it charge. No commission get man. Auditor has been auditing this company for so long, given 3 months time also cannot complete and u say the timing is too tight? How big is the company? Genting got so many lisitng company and offshore listing at the same time also nvr complain. U cakap banyak sini.

bearguy

210 posts

Posted by bearguy > 2016-05-11 10:36 | Report Abuse

And Please dont drag remieser into ur crap statement. I am one of them

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2016-05-11 10:49 | Report Abuse

bearguy Genting is in M'sia and the auditor from M'sia so easier to audit. Msports is in China and the auditor from M'sia sure more take more time to audit because M'sian auditors do the auditing not China auditor. Latest FY(2015) is first ever year Msports report loss since listing so something suspicious although not the cash.

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2016-05-11 11:00 | Report Abuse

bearguy meaning your clients are the one causing Msports to slide recently. You look like a poor remisier. Why allow them to trade Msports if not enough funds to pick up?

bearguy

210 posts

Posted by bearguy > 2016-05-11 11:52 | Report Abuse

I dont have any client to buy this stock. But you talk like remiser think suspension is good and i dun understand what do u mean by trade daily to earn commission. So i decided to correct u.

malinfan

698 posts

Posted by malinfan > 2016-05-11 14:10 | Report Abuse

This is called ... " 死雞撐飯蓋 " hahahaha'

malinfan

698 posts

Posted by malinfan > 2016-05-11 14:11 | Report Abuse

In case you don't understand ... " dead chicken kick rice cover " ... hahaha'

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 15:28 | Report Abuse

If Mr Lin wants to cheat before suspension, he would have sold all at whatever prices available in the last few days before suspension. I noticed there were many investors waiting to buy at 3 sen down to 1.5 sen but it seems no desperate sellers. In fact, the price at closed went up to 3.5 sen. Investor like me quickly grabbed all the half sen warrants knowing that the warrant price will not dropped anymore (as half sen is the minimum price in KLSE) but yet I see there are no sellers left at half sen. That was why the warrant went up to 1 sen at closing time. Buying warrants at half sen is a gamble only as the risk is minimal and gain is tremendous if Mr Lin is not a conman. (Reminder : The risk of buying warrants is - if Mr Lin really cheats, the mother shares if (only if) never have the chance to go up and the warrants will be dead upon expiry in 2017).

I also felt that Mr Lin could be a very calculative and an egoistic person and that was why he gave dividends but only in the form of warrants ( 1 share for 1 warrant in 2015 with 18 sen as a must to pay if convert to mother share ). He thought that giving away warrants was a dividend to all the shareholders as the mother share was worth RM1.11 a share at that time. Subsequently, he also provided ESOS to his staff at 11 sen a share because the warrants were priced at 18 sen. But the staff did not take up these ESOS as the market price at that time was 9 sen so he was forced to buy up the ESOS himself at 11 sen. (What a BIG BIG personal sacrifice from Mr Lin?). After taking up those ESOS himself (maybe through Bank borrowings), he has to pay the short term loan back to his bank. So he was forced to sell his 20 Million shares at 6 sen market price immediately 2 months after taking up all the ESOS. By this action of selling his shares at 6 sen in fact created another great wave of selling by other investors thus making the share prices down and down to 3 sen. ( My opinion : Mr Paramjit and Erwin could be his personal proxy thus buying up so many shares at that time).

(Again my opinion).The other reason why the accounts cannot be ready is his personal strategy to push the shares down the most so that he can accumulate back at a low low price. The 2 internal audit committee members resignation could also be a show to enhance his strategy. Now his strategy is achieved and the stock is now suspended. Remarks : Late buyers of Msports would be happy but earlier buyers who bought high all curses him like hell.

Well. Life is like that. If you use your brain, you can make a lot of money. So I bought into Msports at the last minute could be one of the happy lot. I personally run through Msports audited accounts and I found no suspicion at all. Only the greed, stingyness and pride of Mr Lin make him react as such. The next move for him after suspension could be to take the company private, to buy back the shares in the market by using his company's huge reserves and cash or to ask Mr Paramjit and Erwin to announce a General Offer (Take Over Offer ) of say 30 sen a share for Msports shares and 12 sen a unit for Msports warrants. This price is now equivalent to the current Taiwan Share Market average prices.

1. Doing up the accounts and submitting to SC and SSM is not difficult to so.
2.Taking the company private is also not difficult thing to do.
3. Once Mr Lin decided the above, Msports will fly like nobody business.

I can dream and hope my dream does come true. Blessings to all of you. Happy Investing and Take Care yourself. The above is just my OPINION only. Don't be so serious, OK.

Thank you for reading. Blessings to All.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 15:43 | Report Abuse

Taiwan shares also suspended and last market price was Taiwan 2.40 that is equal to RM0.30

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 15:55 | Report Abuse

Name of Directors

Type of Securities

Date of Transaction

Price per share

No. of Share Acquired*

Percentage (%)

Lin Huozhi

Ordinary shares of USD0.025

13 November 2015

RM0.11

Lin Liying

13 November 2015

RM0.11

* Allotment of shares to Mr Lin Huozhi and Ms Lin Liying arising from exercise of share options under Employees' Share Option Scheme.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 15:57 | Report Abuse

Name of Directors

Type of Securities

Date of Transaction

Price per share

No. of Share Disposed

Percentage (%)

Lin Huozhi

29 January 2016

RM0.046

Lin Liying

29 January 2016

RM0.046

This announcement is dated 29 January 2016.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 16:02 | Report Abuse

13-11-2015 Both directors bought ESOS at 11 sen.
2 Months later on 29-1-2016, both sold them off at 4.6 sen.

A loss of RM745,152.00 only. No sane person would do such a thing.

Funny, isn't it?

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 16:38 | Report Abuse

Exercise of Employees' Share Option Scheme (" ESOS")

On 19 October 2015, 77,625,000 units of ESOS were granted to eligible employees of the Group. Accordingly, employees benefits associated with granf of ESOS, RMB5,211,994 were charged to profit or loss in accordance with the requirement of IFRS 2 Share Based Payment.

On 16 of November 2015, the board announced that 77,622,000 units of ESOS were exercised resulting 77,622,000 units of new shares being issued at the price of RM0.11 per share with the listing date on 17 November 2015. The total proceeds raised from the exercise of ESOS amounted to RMB12,681,751.

Remarks : The Quarterly Report says ESOS 77,625,000 units were exercised at 11 sen on the 16-11-2015, of which 7 sen for the same 77,625,000 units were charged to P&L account as ESOS benefits on the 19-10-2015 resulting in some of the losses incurred in the current year of 2015. Very strange here???

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 16:42 | Report Abuse

ESOS stated expires in year 2020 but here the company accounts say all ESOS exercised. Maybe Mr Lin was trying to force all staff to exercise immediately thus making the Audit Comittee to resign in protest, I think. This could be the reason why the Audited Account is delayed and not acceptable to the Auditors. My opinion.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 16:49 | Report Abuse

Another reason is this. Auditors may not agree to Par Value Reduction exercise proposed by Mr Lin. Auditors may feel it was unnecessary to do such an exercise by reducing the Share Capital into half. Accounting treatment should be - Debiting Share Capital and Crediting Reserves. Very awkward isn't it?

On 25 August 2015, the board announced that the Par Value Reduction of USD 0.025 per share takes effect on 24 August 2015 as stated in their Quarterly Account dated 31-12-2015.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 16:54 | Report Abuse

From my observations, Mr Lin could have over indulged in the Accounting Affairs of the company by forcing the Accountants to do this and that without proper Accounting Treatments and Understandings. He should change his ways or be terminated in order to save the company.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 18:33 | Report Abuse

( ORIGINALLY MSPORTS STARTED IN MALAYSIA WITH A HIGH NOTE ) - This article was taken from the Star published on the 16th June 2009.

PLEASE READ.

MULTI SPORTS HOLDINGS LTD should be a good offer ... Read the article below:

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/6/16/business/4121538&sec=business

Tuesday June 16, 2009
Multi Sports to raise RM58mil from IPO
By LEE KIAN SEONG

Jinjang: Sports shoe sole designer, developer and manufacturer Multi Sports Holdings Ltd, en route to a listing on the Bursa Malaysia main board next month, is expected to raise total gross proceeds of RM57.6mil, mainly for business expansion plans.

This is the second China-based company to announce its listing on Bursa Malaysia through initial public offering (IPO).

Executive chairman and chief executive officer Lin Huo Zhi said the company planned to spend RM30mil of the proceeds to set up a new plant in Jinjiang, which is in the Quanzhou Municipality in Fujian Province, China.

“The RM30mil will cater to the cost of building construction and purchase of machinery. We plan to purchase additional shoe moulds for our new production and we may finance it through our internally-generated funds,” he told a press conference during a media visit to Jinjiang.

Of the balance, Lin said RM5mil would be for the expansion of the sales and marketing network in China, RM3mil for advertising and branding, RM4mil for enhancement of product development capabilities, RM8.6mil for working capital and RM7mil to defray the listing expenses.

He said construction work was expected to commence in the fourth quarter this year and production should start by the third or fourth quarter next year.

“The new plant will increase production by 50 million pairs of shoe soles when it reaches full capacity, adding to our current capacity of 24 million pairs per annum,” he said.

He pointed out that Jinjiang was currently China’s sports shoe manufacturing centre, accounting for about 20% of the total sports shoe production in the world.

Multi Sports is a vertically integrated company which possesses the ability to process raw materials, manufacture components required in shoe sole production, development and designing of in-house shoe soles.

It registered a net profit of RM46.8mil in the financial year ended Dec 31, 2008 on revenue of RM195.78mil.

Its net profit and revenue grew at a compounded annual growth rate of 37.8% and 34% respectively over the last three years.

It currently has about 1,900 employees and serves about 300 customers, including Guohui, 361° and Xdlong, the manufacturers of well-known China brands.

The company plans to launch its prospectus in the first half of July and be listed on Bursa at end-July or early August.

It proposed an IPO of up to 108.6 million ordinary shares of 5 US cents each. It has set a dividend payout policy of at least 20% of its pre-tax profit per year.

AmInvestment Bank is the advisor, sole underwriter and sole placement agent for the company’s listing.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 18:44 | Report Abuse

From the above, I now feel how Mr Lin feels when he first stepped into the Malaysia Market with full of enthusiasm. With a company so beautiful with yearly huge profits, yet his share prices keep dropping and dropping until he is so mad at everyone today. Partly because of his own doing, he promised 20% dividend payout yearly but he failed to do so. He sulked since day one immediately after listing his Msports started from 85 sen dropped everyday down to 3 sen. That's why he got so cheesed off with the whole system. So I will wait what he would do next after suspension.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 18:58 | Report Abuse

I really feel sympathy and empathy for him and his hard work put in to Msports. He should not go public listed in the first place. Now it is time for him to go back to private and he shall get back all his pride and monies that he wants. Good Luck Mr Lin. Yours faithfully. Beststock.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-11 19:07 | Report Abuse

I also feel sympathy and empathy to all Msports investors in the past. No one really makes any money at all from Day 1. Losses all the way. At least, Mr Lin makes it private and he becomes super rich if he does. I am sorry to have offended all the past investors of Msports. Msports is really a lousy public listed company. Thousand APOLOGIES. Sorry for writing all the nonsenses above. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY.

diqiuhao

166 posts

Posted by diqiuhao > 2016-05-12 12:16 | Report Abuse

i got 30K at @8cents. Gone RM2.4K

SEEMAL

191 posts

Posted by SEEMAL > 2016-05-12 12:19 | Report Abuse

opps...

TAH

797 posts

Posted by TAH > 2016-05-12 15:15 | Report Abuse

I believe many investors caught off-guard by this unscrupulous director by using the tactic exercising Esos 11 sen then sold abt..5 sen ' and to add salt to injury he deploy another latest tactic 'Delay Accounting ' to suppress to an unbeliever low price for his accomplice to buy.
This cunning director not only take salary, remuneration but also manipulate the shares.
Any way, we minority share holders need to wait for AR2015 , 2 months only mah!

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-12 15:58 | Report Abuse

You see. If Mr Lin genuinely holding on to his shares, he would not throw anymore at 3 sen now. He would accumulate back as much as he can before his announcement to his next action. I observed that no big players like Mr Lin throws anymore shares during the last few days before Msports suspension. Only you and me, small minorities are buying and selling them.

If no big players are throwing upon re-listing or opening, it is better we accumulate more when the prices are still the lowest. We don't want Mr Lin to accumulate as the more he accumulates, the richer he will be.

This Msports case is really an BIG eye opener to all Stocks existing out there in the market. Don't think that your stocks you are holding can always stay at the top. If you meet one person like Mr Lin or any plc bosses who practise like him, your stocks prices can reach to the rock bottom and yet no one authority can punish him or them. This teaches us how dangerous stock markets are. Maybe our authorities in Malaysia are not so strict like the States. In the States, if proven any directors do this kind of trick to amass wealth for himself at the expense of the investors, he can land himself in jail. Of course the authorities here (if serious) can help by compulsory closing the company and distributes all the company's wealth and assets back to all the shareholders. My 2 sen piece of opinion.

TAH

797 posts

Posted by TAH > 2016-05-12 17:31 | Report Abuse

A unique stock in Bursa Malaysia where a cash rich company can hammered to 3.5 sen a share cheaper than toilet paper, he he he he

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2016-05-13 09:50 | Report Abuse

Pull and flush the toilet.....

TAH

797 posts

Posted by TAH > 2016-05-13 11:42 | Report Abuse

The margin players n weak holders aldy flushed out. Very clean now. he he he he

bearguy

210 posts

Posted by bearguy > 2016-05-13 16:12 | Report Abuse

Dont worry about margin player and weak holder. Worry about will it get delisted or not. I think the owner will prefer it get delisted and say bye bye to u all.

bearguy

210 posts

Posted by bearguy > 2016-05-13 16:14 | Report Abuse

he can still run it as a private company and no single shit given to you all. Or he can close down the company, fly away with the money

TAH

797 posts

Posted by TAH > 2016-05-14 09:19 | Report Abuse

Those who bought on pre suspension, will be laughing all the way to the bank when listed

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-14 14:20 | Report Abuse

Agree with TAH. Even if bearguy is correct, investors still may laugh to the bank because whoever delist the company has to use the company's fund to buy back all the existing shares in the market at a price to be announced.

malinfan

698 posts

Posted by malinfan > 2016-05-19 16:51 | Report Abuse

仙踪难觅情如梦 。。。。。

hamitouzhi

517 posts

Posted by hamitouzhi > 2016-05-23 11:07 | Report Abuse

did not submit Annual Report 2015

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-23 16:31 | Report Abuse

THIS NEWS WAS PUBLISHED BY STAR BIZ ON THE 10-APRIL-2014 REGARDING CSL'S CASE - SIMILAR CASE LIKE MSPORTS AND SAME AUDITOR RT LLP.

10-4-2014
PETALING JAYA: Despite slipping into PN17 category, China Stationery Ltd’s (CSL) share price has reacted positively, as the company escaped from being suspended at the eleventh hour.

The stock rose to an intra-day high of 10.5 sen before closing 1.5 sen, or 17.65%, higher than its reference price of 8.5 sen.

It is understood that the company is looking to appoint an investment bank to assist with its regularisation plan as soon as next week.

A technical analyst told StarBiz: “There is a technical rebound from a trading perspective.”

CSL’s market value declined significantly from 13 sen on June 27 to 7.5 sen on July 3.

On Monday, it closed at eight sen and climbed 25% to 10 sen yesterday, while buying volume increased.

A remisier said punters liked the penny stock because they could gain some 5% profit from each bid.

“This is similar to the case of Malaysia Airlines, whereby punters react very sensitively to news flows, causing its share price to be volatile,” he said. “But overall, sentiment on stocks from China is bad.”

CSL had announced last week that the trading of its shares could be suspended if it failed to submit its audited annual report to Bursa Malaysia by July 9.

On July 8, its auditor RT LLP issued a disclaimer opinion for its financial statements for the financial year ended Dec 31, 2013 (FY13), as it had not been able to provide a basis for an audit opinion due to a lack of audit evidence.

CSL’s management claimed that it was unable to quantify the extent of the financial losses resulting from the halting of its plastic folder business that was caused by a fire in April.

Following the issuance of the disclaimer of opinion, CSL triggered the PN17 criteria under Bursa Malaysia’s listing requirements.

The latest development has put China companies listed on Bursa Malaysia under the spotlight again.

CSL is the second China-based company listed on Bursa Malaysia that has lapsed into PN17 status after HB Global Ltd for the same reason – accounting woes.

Trading in convenient food manufacturer HB Global was suspended in May after it failed to submit its annual audited accounts for FY13.

HB Global said this was due to the change in its auditors. Its former auditor, Paul Wan & Co, raised the red flag in May 2013 for irregularities in HB Global’s books for FY12.

The external auditors of another firm, China Ouhua Winery Holdings Ltd, have also expressed a qualified opinion for the company’s accounts for FY13.

Ouhua Winery’s auditor, Helmi Talib & Co, said it was unable to verify the company’s trade and other receivables.

Due to the challenges in keeping tabs on China firms’ assets and cash that are kept in the mainland, investors’ confidence level has been dampened.

Share prices of most of the China companies listed on Bursa Malaysia are underwater compared to their initial public offering.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-23 17:25 | Report Abuse

The similarities between CSL and Msports.
1. Same - Both from China
2. Same - Listed in Malaysia.
3. Same - External Auditors RT LLP
4. Same - Internal Auditor - Ang Wei Chuan
5. Same - Huge Profits and Big Amount of Cash Balances in the banks.
6. Same - Rock bottom share prices in the market.

Why? Can we discuss?

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2016-05-23 19:43 | Report Abuse

Paramjit Singh appointed directors.
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5100229

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2016-05-24 10:41 | Report Abuse

Same shit diff arss holes

hamitouzhi

517 posts

Posted by hamitouzhi > 2016-05-24 11:42 | Report Abuse

Multi Sports’ major shareholder seeks to add five new directors
http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2016/05/23/multi-sports-major-shareholder-seeks-to-add-five-new-directors/

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-24 13:34 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: A major shareholder of Multi Sports Holdings Ltd, a China-based shoe manufacturer whose share trading on Bursa Malaysia has been suspended since two weeks ago, has requested for an EGM seeking to appoint five new directors.

Multi Sports told the stock exchange that Paramjit Singh Gill - who, according to Bloomberg data, owns a 11.9% stake and is the company’s single biggest shareholder - nominated Kasinathan Tulasi, Naren Anand Gill, Clarence Yeow Kong Chew, Cheh Chee Mun and Guan Swee Kee to the board.

Further, the abovementioned directors are also to be added as nominees to become directors in the company’s subsidiaries, namely Pak Sing Shoe Material (H.K.) Ltd, Jinjiang Baixing Shoe Material Co Ltd, Fujian Qingte Investment Ltd, Fujian Evidoma Ltd and Quanzhou Sinte Tradind Ltd with immediate effect.

Bursa Malaysia suspended the trading of Multi Sports securities from May 10 (until further notice) due to the company’s failure to submit on time its annual report, which includes the annual audited financial statements together with the auditors’ and directors’ reports for the financial year ended Dec 31, 2015.

Two of Multi Sports’ five board members resigned last month due to personal reasons.

Multi Sports said it would make further announcements to Bursa in due course on the notice to convene a special general meeting.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-24 13:35 | Report Abuse

The Board of Directors of Multi Sports Holding Ltd (“Board”) wishes to announce that the Company has on 23 May 2016 received a letter dated 20 May 2016 (as attached) from a major shareholder, namely Mr Paramjit Singh Gill (“Requisitionist”) regarding a purported requisition for Multi Sports Holdings Ltd to convene a special general meeting of the Company to propose resolutions to seek to approve the following resolutions:

Resolution No. 1

THAT Mr Kasinathan a/l Tulasi (NRIC No. 580517-10-5539), a Malaysian Citizen who has duly consented, be and is hereby appointed to be a director of the Company with immediate effect.

Resolution No. 2

THAT Mr Naren Anand Gill (NRIC No. 740831-05-5293), a Malaysian Citizen who has duly consented, be and is hereby appointed to be a director of the Company with immediate effect.

Resolution No. 3

THAT Mr Clarence Yeow Kong Chew (NRIC No. 692927-12-5329), a Malaysian Citizen who has duly consented, be and is hereby appointed to be a director of the Company with immediate effect.

Resolution No. 4

THAT Mr Cheh Chee Mun (NRIC No. 540906-10-5907), a Malaysian Citizen who has duly consented, be and is hereby appointed to be a director of the Company with immediate effect.

Resolution No. 5

THAT Mr Guan Swee Kee (NRIC No. 591115-10-5281), a Malaysian Citizen who has duly consented, be and is hereby appointed to be a director of the Company with immediate effect.

Resolution No. 6

THAT the abovementioned directors to be appointed to the board also be added as the nominees appointed to become directors in the Company’s subsidiaries, namely Pak Sing Shoe Material (H.K.) Ltd, Jinjiang Baixing Shoe Material Co. Ltd, Fujian Qingte Investment Ltd, Fujian Evidoma Ltd and Quanzhou Sinte Tradind Ltd with immediate effect.

The Requisitionist in his letter further informed that he is the beneficial owner of not less than 10% of the paid-up share capital of the Company held through JF Apex Nominees (Tempatan) Sdn. Bhd. CDS Accounts no. 079-001-050441724.

The Board wishes to inform as follows:

1. Pursuant to Section 74(1) of the Bermuda Companies Act, 1981, the directors of a company, notwithstanding anything in its bye-laws shall, on the requisition of members of the company holding at the date of the deposit of the requisition not less than one-tenth of such of the paid-up capital of the company as at the date of the deposit carries the right of voting at general meetings of the company, or, in the case of a company not having a share capital, members of the company representing not less than one-tenth of the total voting rights of all the members having at the said date a right to vote at general meetings of the company, forthwith proceed duly to convene a special general meeting of the company.

2. Pursuant to Section 74(3) of the Bermuda Companies Act, 1981, if the directors do not within twenty-one days from the date of the deposit of the requisition proceed duly to convene a meeting, the requisitionists, or any of them representing more than one half of the total voting rights of all of them, may themselves convene a meeting, but any meeting so convened shall not be held after the expiration of three months from the said date.

The Company will make further announcement in respect of the above in due course.

This announcement is dated 23 May 2016.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-24 13:37 | Report Abuse

Thanks Chinaboleh and Hamitouzhi for the links. At least we now know things are moving. Good News to Msports investors.

Beststock

1,047 posts

Posted by Beststock > 2016-05-24 13:49 | Report Abuse

Malaysian Msports shareholders can now give their fullest support to Mr Paramjit Singh Gill to get Mr Lin toe the line and get back into proper business. By pressing the share prices to the bare minimum has its consequences. Let the show begins from now. Good. Mr Paramjit Singh Gill. Respect you. Salute.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz