TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TEXCHEM (8702)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.025 (2.87%)

Day's Change

0.87 - 0.895

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

1,908 comment(s). Last comment by cK1973 2 days ago

Posted by Investor 9999 > 2020-07-13 11:05 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan, Buying Texchem is like buying Supermax at at 1.73. Are you joking and on what basis? You have to look at all the 4 divisions to analayse techem

Posted by Investor 9999 > 2020-07-13 11:06 | Report Abuse

Texchem is goreng.

This Singapore Kia Calvin Tan is misleading the Market and simply said Texchem got 10 Factories can ramp up chemical production for Glove Co and other glove manufacturers. Texchem has only 1 small chemical manufacturing factory in Butterworth producing chemical and solvent. The others are injection moulding and thermal forming factories. For the face shiled thermal forming PPE, ask yourself how extensively is it being used in the market and there are few hundreds thermal forming Co who also can produce it. This shield no need FDA APPROVAL OR Medical Certification to produced

For sanitiser, Engkah is also producing it and market is flooded with every tom dick and harry doing it from my discussion with Engkah CEO not much profit. I was telling Engkah boss, this qtr your result would be fantastic for him and he toned down my expectation.

As the for the glover material from my communication with my Luxchem source and another big chemical supplier to all glove CO, zest of it summarised below

My communication with an industrial supply market leaders

Mr Tan, good evening
Do you know that we declined the audit of Top Glove?!
Top Glove is the worst glove customer that we have. We almost wanted to tell them we want to stop supply to them! There is absolutely no credential to quote TG as your customer
Texchem still do not know TG yet.
Cleaning chemicals are just simple things and no rocket science to produce it.
They employed one guy from TG about 2 years ago, with the hope of entering glove industry

More than 20 years ago, Texchem used to the leader of chemicals and nitrile for glove industry. Texchem is nowhere to be seen in the glove industry, Luchem and many others had taken over its position. The Co even lost the agency of a surfactant from USA

Cleaning chemicals and release agent are very competitive, with something like 10 to 15 competitors who have been supplying to the glove industry for more than 20 years
What makes Texchem think that they can squeeze in?
Anyway, I wish them all the very best.

Restaurant Business

Calvin Tan has ignored the huge potential losses coming form it Sushi King and Hosino Coffee Outlets

The MCO from April to early May will cripple the restaurant business with 1.5 mths of heavy losses for Q2 30 June. The subsequent new ruling of social distancing could easily reduce sales by 50% easily. Ask any F&B operator or talk to Shopping mall manager, can you make profit with the social distancing seating arrangement.

In Q1 2020, the peak qtr for the Restaurant reported revenue of RM57.6 mil with LBT of RM6.258 mil loss (Q4 2019 Revenue RM 76.4 mil and PBT 271K and Q1 2019 with Revenue of RM77.9 mil with RM3.315 mil profit ).

If you analyse the Restaurant Segment, profit had been declining over the recent 3 years. I am not surprise to see Q1 loss of RM6.258 mil being occurring in Q2.

If you analyse Texchem without looking at all the 4 divisions, then I will lose respect for the analyst or is the analyst being paid to write about little positive development without seeing the damage of a bigger picture

If you are in for goreng, good luck till the Q2 come out end of July if previous timing is adhered to.

Posted by Investor 9999 > 2020-07-13 11:12 | Report Abuse

How could a Co doing salary cut across all manager level from 10% to 30% and head count cut be doing well. Co is fighting for survival

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2020-07-13 11:36 | Report Abuse

Better not touch. Dont think they can make money

Calvin probably part of a goring syndicate

calvintaneng

53,409 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-07-13 11:37 | Report Abuse

Investor 9999

I refer to the price

Buying Texchem at 46 sen is like buying Supermax at Rm1.73

See my post in its context

Supermax at Rm1.73 then was quite a cold stock but not now

It took quite some time for Supermax to reach Rm2.50 and stayed there

Texchem is a surprise to me
In two days it gone up 100%

I now telling all my friends not to chase Texchem but to be careful

Best to sell and take profit

I hate pump and dump

Calvin is a deep value investor

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2020-07-13 11:39 | Report Abuse

If normal times cant make money, what are the chances during MCO?

calvintaneng

53,409 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-07-13 11:42 | Report Abuse

To all friends at Texchem

Invest with longer term in view Texchem is pivoting into glove chemicals big time

Short term investor9999 is correct as April to June sushi king closure might impact company bottom line

So if you are short term punters please be very careful

Market has gone very bullish now due to Glove superbull

So please be very very careful

Regards
Calvin

tiberian

61 posts

Posted by tiberian > 2020-07-13 12:10 | Report Abuse

There is no way that calvintaneng will be able to predict with 100% surety that a stock price will go up. His justification is based on analysis of company fundamentals and information available to everyone. The fact that he provides recommendations to help people he doesn't know make money is very honorable and unselfish. So far I have used his recommendations and made money most of the time.What he recommends does not mean you follow. Its all up to you. Even if you do follow, there is the execution part which you may make less or more money or sometimes none at all.

I salute calvintaneng on his good analysis and dedication to help people. Keep up the good work.

Texchem was a good recommendation. Whether it was justifiable funandamentally, the share price did go up within a short time and I made 88%.

Thank you calvintaneng.

thomc

66 posts

Posted by thomc > 2020-07-13 12:14 | Report Abuse

In one of their comment the Japanese boss is working on frozen food business... If this is true then in future it will counter the slump in restaurant division post MCO. All frozen food company makes decent profit. Just take a look at Kawan.

springbok

44 posts

Posted by springbok > 2020-07-13 12:20 | Report Abuse

I truly appreciate what Calvin have done for me, he never ask for money and most of the times his recommendations are quite chun. Thanks Calvin, hope you can carry on the good work.

bctang

6 posts

Posted by bctang > 2020-07-13 12:45 | Report Abuse

Tq cavin air, chun chun again

bctang

6 posts

Posted by bctang > 2020-07-13 12:46 | Report Abuse

Tq cavin sifu, chun chun again

Posted by kakibulldogs > 2020-07-13 12:48 | Report Abuse

holding it?

kk7198

3,941 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2020-07-13 13:12 | Report Abuse

@ tiberian, Agree with you on Calvin sifu's recommendation.

Posted by Fundamentalist91 > 2020-07-13 13:20 | Report Abuse

I agree with investor9999 points, i have 90% returns right now from Texchem, thats good enough, im getting out. Q2 is going to be rough, globally.

Thanks for the recommendation by calvin also.

Posted by Fundamentalist91 > 2020-07-13 13:21 | Report Abuse

Btw, 0.94 seems to be a resistance based on graph, so getting out somewhere close to that might be a good move

sapurakencana

1,144 posts

Posted by sapurakencana > 2020-07-13 13:45 | Report Abuse

when so many retailer already sold the position,sure got another syndicate start join the party.Since the people who gain from glove will pump in this penny stock ( goreng).This is what we call market

mf

27,882 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-07-13 14:26 | Report Abuse

8702 TEXCHEM, TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD - +
TEXCHEM - Unusual Market Activity
13 Jul 2020, 11:02
ILC-13072020-00007
Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad has on 13 July 2020 issued an UMA query on the
sharp rise in the price and volume of TEXCHEM shares recently. In this
respect, investors are advised to take note of the Company?s reply to the above
UMA query which will be posted at Bursa Malaysia?s website under the company
announcements,http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-annou' target='_blank'>http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-annou
ncements/ when making their investment decision. The contents of the UMA
query is as follows:- We draw your attention to the sharp rise in price and
volume of your Company?s shares recently (?trading activity?). In light of
the above and in order for investors to be able to make informed investment
decisions, you are requested to respond, after making due enquiry with your
directors, major shareholders and such other relevant persons, to the following
queries immediately for public release in accordance with Paragraph 9.11 of the
Main Market Listing Requirements ("LR"): 1. Whether there is any corporate
development relating to your Group?s business and affairs that has not been
previously announced that may account for the trading activity including those
in the stage of negotiation/discussion. If yes, kindly provide the details
including status of the corporate development to enable investors to make
informed investment decisions; 2. Whether there is any rumour or report
concerning the business and affairs of the Group that may account for the
trading activity and in this respect, you are required to comply with
Paragraphs 9.09 and 9.10 of Bursa Securities LR; 3. Whether you are aware
of any other possible explanation to account for the trading activity; and
4. Whether you are in compliance with the Bursa Securities LR, in particular
Paragraph 9.03 of the Bursa securities LR on immediate disclosure obligations.
Please note that the contents of the announcement must be endorsed by the Board
of Directors of the Company and the announcement must reach Bursa Securities
immediately via Bursa LINK.
Vice President MSD
You are advised to read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment.
To read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment, please access
the Bursa website at http://www.bursamalaysia.com

wah168

308 posts

Posted by wah168 > 2020-07-13 14:38 | Report Abuse

top glove acquire one of the subsidiary of Texchem. am i right???

lofan73

216 posts

Posted by lofan73 > 2020-07-13 14:46 | Report Abuse

sold all texchem. temporary exit. swap to bursa. awaiting for announcement .breaking record high for this quarter with higher trading value an volume every day for the past 3 months.

Candy3147

23 posts

Posted by Candy3147 > 2020-07-13 20:21 | Report Abuse

Still can keep this share?

MichelleNg

1,031 posts

Posted by MichelleNg > 2020-07-13 22:14 | Report Abuse

Many already exit with 50cents profit in 2days. Tomorrow break RM1?

thomc

66 posts

Posted by thomc > 2020-07-13 22:36 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow will know the answer. Now retailer already sold. Mr. market will tell how high it will go.

Posted by icecreamsoda > 2020-07-13 23:02 | Report Abuse

Wondering how long can the current price hold after this announcement:

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3068134

sapurakencana

1,144 posts

Posted by sapurakencana > 2020-07-13 23:04 | Report Abuse

Reference is made to the query received from Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) on 13 July 2020 pertaining to the sharp rise in price and trading volume of the Company’s shares recently (“trading activity”).

In accordance with Paragraph 9.11 of the Main Market Listing Requirements (“MMLR”) of Bursa Securities, the Company after making due enquiry with the Board of Directors (“Board”), major shareholders and such other relevant persons, is of the view that the trading activity may be due to an article published by a Mr Calvin Tan Eng (“the said Article”) which can be accessed at the following link (https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-07-08-story h1509826036Texchem_Malaysia_s_Transformation_to_venture_into_formulate_Latex_Glove.jsp). The said Article has extracted the information from the Company’s magazine “Texview”, a regular quarterly in-house publication, which was made available in the Company’s website in early November 2019. Texview is a publication on the happenings within the Group consisting of operational business activities and employee engagement. The interest in the article published in Texview in November 2019 may arise due to the current development in the glove industry as a result of the impact of Covid-19 pandemic.

The Texview article shared that Texchem Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Texchem Malaysia”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Texchem Materials Sdn Bhd which is in turn a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, has developed in-house formulation for effective cleaning and anti-tack agents which are both essential products in the glove making industry. The Texview article is attached in this announcement. The supply of cleaning and anti-tack agents is in the ordinary course of business of Texchem Malaysia and hence, it did not require any announcement to be made to Bursa Securities.

Save and except for the above, the Board hereby confirms to the best of its knowledge the following:

1. There is no corporate development relating to the Group’s business and affairs that has not been previously announced that may account for the trading activity including those in the stage of negotiation/discussion. The Company will comply with the MMLR of Bursa Securities in making necessary disclosure, if any, at the appropriate time;

2. The Board is not aware of any rumour or report concerning the business and affairs of the Group that may account for the trading activity;

3. The Board is not aware of any other possible explanation to account for trading activity; and

4. The Company and the Board are in compliance with the MMLR of Bursa Securities, in particular Paragraph 9.03 of the MMLR on immediate disclosure obligations.

This announcement is dated 13 July 2020.

Please refer attachment below.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-07-14 00:49 | Report Abuse

pastor became famous already ar? hehe

Posted by caveatemptor2050 > 2020-07-14 08:53 | Report Abuse

trading activity might be due to an article published by a person named Calvin Tan Eng with regards to the company venturing into formulating latex glove chemical. It added that the article had extracted the information from the company’s magazine “Texview”,

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2020-07-14 09:42 | Report Abuse

Lol...in depth value investing

Lanesra

1,088 posts

Posted by Lanesra > 2020-07-14 09:52 | Report Abuse

Hahah calvin again bring ppl to hell. Now he is famous haha

ooi8888

1,650 posts

Posted by ooi8888 > 2020-07-14 09:54 | Report Abuse

when he called to buy was about0.47 - 0.48.

Lanesra

1,088 posts

Posted by Lanesra > 2020-07-14 09:55 | Report Abuse

Guys before buying did you even take a peek at their financial at least? They made 250m but unable to register any profit at all, 250m is not a small amount but not big too. But so many loss making quarters. Really punters la you guys. Genting is open already ma

Slc1

854 posts

Posted by Slc1 > 2020-07-14 10:02 | Report Abuse

Ya lor....

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2020-07-14 10:04 | Report Abuse

Operator die hard now

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2020-07-14 10:06 | Report Abuse

Either cut loss or push higher to dispose

tansoonyg

61 posts

Posted by tansoonyg > 2020-07-14 11:12 | Report Abuse

Follow Calvin bought at 0.46 and sold yesterday.
Thank you Calvin.

sapurakencana

1,144 posts

Posted by sapurakencana > 2020-07-14 11:32 | Report Abuse

dont blame calvin la,he is innocent because he already warning everybody.
today still got profit,can sold off .

Lanesra

1,088 posts

Posted by Lanesra > 2020-07-14 11:55 | Report Abuse

@tansoonyg someone loss is your gain. I rather u gain from big sharks then ikan bilis

tansoonyg

61 posts

Posted by tansoonyg > 2020-07-14 12:03 | Report Abuse

Texchem will go up again but it needs sometimes to consolidate.
May move likeE ESCERAM.

amateurJR

2,366 posts

Posted by amateurJR > 2020-07-14 14:00 | Report Abuse

Alot of chemical companies take turn highly recommended by Calvin

Posted by Beautynthegeek > 2020-07-14 23:19 | Report Abuse

Why below rm1 share price limit down more than 15c?

Posted by icecreamsoda > 2020-07-15 13:55 | Report Abuse

Thanks Investor 9999 for such good and insightful analysis. Unlike others......

wah168

308 posts

Posted by wah168 > 2020-07-15 15:20 | Report Abuse

let hope can go down to 0.40 and goreng another round

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2020-07-16 19:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Fundamentalist91 > 2020-07-20 15:20 | Report Abuse

I agree with investor9999, Q2 is going to be rough as the biggest revenue sector(restaurants) for texchem gets hit the most, industrial gain isn't going to cover the losses, its just a matter of time before it hits around 0.40 again.

Posted by sense maker > 2020-07-20 17:52 | Report Abuse

Q2 loss after tax would be RM20m, at least, in my estimation.

laychee

1,743 posts

Posted by laychee > 2020-07-20 17:54 | Report Abuse

Obviously, you guys have been scammed by a Singaporean.

Posted by AllanTingAS > 2020-07-20 22:10 | Report Abuse

Let see their QR then only decide our next move. Time is on our side!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz