TSH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TSH (9059)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

24,722 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 10 hours ago

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 13:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 3 hours ago | Report Abuse

Mikecyc and seeresearch should copy paste this one larh more suitable. Hahahha. Shooting on your own foot. Hahahaha. Can only use rude words and vulgar words. This is what we call 输不起, once lose want to fight. But hand like leg how to fight? hahahaha too slow to come out a fresh new comments? hahahaha.

Haha see the aka id mikecyc aka see research akb 3iii is posting Long Long and same same essay plus hatred comments to get the Opposite views facts n figures is rolled Up not in the 1ST page for viewing …

Those spammers use these tricks to Opposite View :

1) Flag Report until post removed

2) Posting many Long Long essay without facts n figures to get opposite views is rolled Up , not in 1st page for viewing…

Add oil lah … spammer see research aka mikecyc akb 3iii akc keyboard warrior … hahahaha

OnTime

2,188 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2022-12-20 13:39 | Report Abuse

ah pen is bursa man of the year!

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 13:41 | Report Abuse

Wrong! Mikecyc and see_research is the bursa man of the year! Monopoly man! Spamming Man! Sideline Man! Market watcher Man! Stock bet Man! Rude man! Keyboard Warrior Man! hahahhahah now maybe they can be magician soon, they twist and turn like David copperfield. David Mikefield. hahahah

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 13:46 | Report Abuse

My hengyuan is for study case purpose okay?!Hee hee haa haa... As long as you are a long term investor you are eligible to get taunt by ''salty search'' & ''salty mike'' for being too ''smart''. Smart ppl like them is investing using mouth, if you ask for results they show you M???le finger, most of the time they kaki kong kaki song. Use whole body to shake the market like how they beat the air. With the profits they ''virtually'' made, they can go makan angin kosong. Hee hee haaa haa.

Posted by FlyingEagle > 2022-12-20 14:01 | Report Abuse

Ladies and Gentlemen !!
Welcome to 2022 TSH Warrant Buffet Spamming awards.
First announce, runner-up, awards to ……
Super Research !!
Congratulations !! Super Research! we will give 1 tong sampah TSH Brand to
Let him take home.
And …….. the First-prize winner is ……
Teng, teng, teng, teng ……. Is Tikus dari Jalan Alor !!! Tikus of the year !!
We will offer him with Kalimantan oil palm plantation toilet CFO position job !!!
Because his very concern our company dun have CFO !!
Again, congratulation !! 2023 looking forward both of u tulis banyak banyak lagi !!
Wish both of u Happy New Year and happy spamming!!

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-20 14:15 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

Don't stop now

Make Tsh cheaper as tomorrow 8 sen dividend ready

To buy even more cheaper Tsh

Hip hip hurray

They help us get good and cheap Tsh shares

Well done !!!

Clap!
Clap!!
Clap!!!

SEE_Research

4,626 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-20 14:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-20 14:33 | Report Abuse

Snake Research himself has already dumped Infotech before informing his team members ke? Now very free again ke? Haiyo! Correct?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-20 14:35 | Report Abuse

paktua73

morning..
paktua want to revealed one thing..
infotec was paktua main pick since sept..
and paktua was ask mr SEE RESEARCH lead the div 9 on infotec..
from syscorp,cosmos,sunview n infotec..
he do excellent job..
all make good track..

paktua will full support him to lead one of paktua division(div 9)
he prove his do excellent on track good stock..

tut tut
thats why paktua have huge troops..
paktua let good n experience to lead team..
paktua not mandatory leader..

4 hours ago

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-20 15:00 | Report Abuse

Be very careful as we enter into uncertain year of 2023

We will not take unnecessary risk

these have given us excellent dividends so far

Bplant was 57 sen in year 2020
Last two years Bplant gave more than 18 sen dividend or 16% dividend per year for two years

Hs plant gave 10%
Taann (great peace ) 10%
Tsh at Rm1.00 with dividend 11 sen is 11% dividend

Fgv is 9% dividend
Jtiasa 5.6% dividend

Simeplant, Sop, Ioi corp and even Thplant all gave dividends

And we can certainly expect more good dividend years as long as Cpo maintain rm3000 and above per ton

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 15:01 | Report Abuse

Correct! rather than speculate in out in out. You may do it on mikecyc poker tournament aka stock bet aka internet pride competition. But not it Bursa. Hahaha

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 15:02 | Report Abuse

Oh rupa rupanya see research act like a holy master only. In fact him self also conducting all these investment group and scheme too, somemore is just a cybertrooper of the group.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 15:02 | Report Abuse

Alamak, now I'm really stup1d to fight with a spamming army. Wasting my time. When see_research keep posting point by point talking about Calvin, I really thought he is a victim of them, but rupa rupanya he is the competitor of each other. Alamak. Then mikecyc must be also one of them, no wonder keep initiate his poker tournament aka stock bet aka virtual bet aka internet pride competition, want to lure more members into your group ke? Use public ppl to be your case studies ke? hahahha.. Now that you can't challenge me about this matter because we are not equal. I'm not whatever guru shit you doing in your virtual world. I'm just a normal person happened to see you two clowns keep personal attack ppl in TSH forum. Hahahhah

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-20 15:09 | Report Abuse

According to most palm oil companies

In year 2019 when Cpo was Rm2200 their cost of Cpo production was Rm1400

So they only made Rm800 per ton

Since most is not all Palm oil companies borrowed lots of Capital to buy lands they only earned enough to pay bank loans and cover overhead costs

And little left for dividend

Now that Cpo has risen to the high of Rm3500 go Rm5000 their cost of Cpo production generally up by Rm800 from Rm1400 to Rm2200

But at current price of Rm3800 today

The real time profit is

Rm3800 - Rm2200

= Rm,1600

So real time profit is still up from Rm800 to Rm1600 or up by 100%

That is why Most Palm oil companies can now do both

Pay down bank loan plus
Pay out good dividends

And for those who can pay up all bank loans the dividend payout will amplify

This is our best defense as we move into year 2023

The 8 sen dividend Tsh is the best so fast

And we can certainly expect Tsh to outshine Innoplant from here

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-20 15:15 | Report Abuse

A spamming army, a berserk scammer maybe, and a mentally disorder escapee from TR.

SEE_Research

4,626 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-20 15:30 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-20 15:33 | Report Abuse

A spamming army, a berserk scammer maybe, and a mentally disorder escapee from TR.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 15:39 | Report Abuse

Imagine See research letter time start at 3:30pm, but posted at 3:31pm, can see how he manipulate his ''copy&paste'' letter? Hahahaha. hand like leg ke ....thats why can only keep copy and paste same letter format all over again. Hahhahaha.

Whats even worst is not honest to the public, slow but want to change the actual time. OMG, Uncle are you okay with that tricky move ah? Or this round took 20 minutes you so malu thats why correct the time? Hahahhaa

Are you keyboard warrior or keyboard mario or now latest become keyboard magician? Hahahahhaha

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 15:42 | Report Abuse

Haa haa See Research still acting like a kid. No wonder you can't perform in the market and everyday 3C.

Copy
Comment
Complain

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 15:42 | Report Abuse

100% confirm you are doing not okay in the market.

Simple rule,
If you are doing well in the market why would you even bother about Calvin or this forum?
If you are making money, you don't need to find your pride with copy paste arguments here.
If you are a victim of whatever scheme he promoted, you would've report to the authorities already.
If you are an mature adult like you always pretended to be, you would've talk and comment in an appropriate way.

If you are mikecyc, then above normal decent behaviours are not apply to you. aka akb akc. Hee hee haaa haaa.

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 15:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 15:58 | Report Abuse

Haha oh Jaychua with her aka id Hate herself… hahahaha

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:01 | Report Abuse

Haha time for start of the bull_shitting .. same same as chickken shitting ke …

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 25 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:04 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:06 | Report Abuse

Haha Oh Thanks to the berserk scammer cum mentally scammer became mentally spammer also … Jaychua with aka id Hate herself…. Clap Clap Clap …. Hahahaha

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-20 16:07 | Report Abuse

MikeTikus aka Longkang Tikus how is your longkang tahi taste?
Manage to cut loss your 100 units Hengyuan to feed your stinky forever living mouth ke?

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:09 | Report Abuse

Haha Start of the Bull_shitting is going ard longkang bull_shitting ke .. hahahaha

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:10 | Report Abuse

Haha where is yr BFF ? Don’t be shy lah Jaychua… come Clap Clap Clap …. Really a clown here … hahahaha

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-20 16:11 | Report Abuse

MikeTikus, Snake Research, both are spamming army, berserk scammers, and mentally disorder escapee from Tanjung Rambutan ke?

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:12 | Report Abuse

Green colour also no use, volume less, if volume big, operator is unloading, we better watch out. Haha. you see or not, as a pro ''talker'' or talk c0xker you can have thousands of logic to present to the public. But who cares, our investment our responsibility, cant tahan then cut lose no need grandma stories, if can tahan then stay on. No point write love letter, you think you are Bill gates or WB ah? ppl managing few thousand billions also one year write one letter, you managing goreng counters everyday force yourself to come out a letter, try to be funny ke... hahaha

One conclusion, this guy must be making a lot of losses in the market until he became and behaved like this. Damn pity! No one to blame, who ask you to believe whatever group(s) you joined and left with tears and sorrow! Haiya!

Desperate to show everyone TSH is a bad stock meantime playing with goreng stocks and finding excuses, i.e. case studies or make quick money. Actually they are helping us (bank shareholders) making money. Hahaha.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:13 | Report Abuse

Haha get a life see research aka mikecyc akb 3iii. Dont use your aka id to spam more please. The more you spam only prove the more you are like a kids. Ha ha. Talk about ROI when you are not in the market. What a funny joke. The only thing you invest is your keyboard and screen. AKA keyboard warrior.

No time for children even on weekends ke....Only spam and no facts ke.... No time to read TSH AR while checking your 100pages day trading report ke...Not enough money to invest high value stocks ke... Or you spent too much time watching youtube and no time for investing.... Haa haaa....

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:14 | Report Abuse

We as a long term investor always free when the market running because we don't participate much at the daily price fluctuations. We set a target and we exit accordingly either win or loss. But for this spammers, everyday is losing on brokerage/commission fee. That's why he can never provide result. Why? because his trading record is like audit report, hundred pages every month, no wonder this ''chek gai'' never see TSH AR, mana ada time? Busy spamming and busy helping us(Bank's shareholders) making money. Haaa haaa.

Based on his spamming style you can tell everything about him. He is so predictable, his move, his trading style, his appetite, this is why he always get attracted by unrealistic return on investments. So pity to this spammer. But still have to report him because of his action is unacceptable.

Ppl always say '' lose money dai sai ke'' hee heee haaa haaa

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:14 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:15 | Report Abuse

The big difference between us and See research aka mikecyc akb 3iii is we only lose to the market by making losses.

They are so naive that thinking by winning using their big mouth or spamming skills is winning in the market. C'mon bruh grow up already, go back see your trading records and 面壁思过! hahaha. So childish and predicatable, like today confirm they all kena lock kaw kaw with they goreng stocks, thats why so free can keep spamming hahahah. no more money to in out in out already ke.... lose money in market so try to gain confident in i3 forum ke....no confident to buy any stocks already ke.... or because too smart all money get kon out ke.....pity these poor spamming guy.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-20 16:15 | Report Abuse

MikeTikus only have 100 units Hengyuan and some penny stocks to buy shitt for his stinky and forever living mouth. Kesian loh.

Haha this mikecyc, today so free no money to enter market ke.... or do 100 stocks case study already ke.... haaa haaa, no time to read all my comments back ke....just like you no time to read TSH AR as you have to busy with your 100 pages daily trading report... hee heee haahaa ke...

Thank you for your case studies to help us make money (Bank shareholders), hahahaah every 2k/3k one trade at every each counter ke? hahahahaha...no idea how to build a portfolio ke hahaha... thats why previously desperate to join all investment groups to learn turned out kena conned because of greedy, now full time job tak ada, part time job become spammer in i3 ke... hahahaha

Only those talk lose with no facts like to quote ppl with vulgar and rude words. Hahahha, really acting like a kids :). I sincerely hope see research aka mikecyc still single and yet to form a family. This kind of father really 害人子弟! Or maybe your next generation are proud of your action too? hahah like this really alamak ''by mikecyc'' HAHAHA.

Where is 3iii when you should point out to your fellow spammers? Hahaha double standards ke? Or just another aka id like mikecyc having so much of aka id spam here spam there, ended up no time to invest or simply invest and get conn by joining ''investment group''. LOL.

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:16 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:19 | Report Abuse

Hahaha this mikecyc and see research finally found challenger :) They think they can keep doing internet bully to strangers by quoting vulgar/rude name and false statements.

They are so triggered because last time Calvin never fight back them so actively, they just talk on their own kaki kong kaki song.

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:19 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,626 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-20 16:20 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:20 | Report Abuse

Although they(see research or/and Mikecyc, who cares?!) have already learnt their lesson in the market, learnt their lesson for not joining any investment groups, but still have to let them know that comment in public forum must get to challenge by others. They think they lose money daisai, want to gain confident for being outtalk other ppl or personal attack ppl in public forum? No way we should allow them to do so. Must bantah! hahahahah

Mikecyc

45,313 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-12-20 16:20 | Report Abuse

Haha what a mentally delusion Jaychua…..

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:23 | Report Abuse

Haha our keyboard warrior turned into keyboard penakut aka keyboard tikus already. He scare to disclose time on his long long letter already. No more trustworthy already this guy.

Maybe he can participate in Mikecyc 's poker tournament aka stock bet aka virtually bet aka monopoly. Grand prize is potato chips sponsor by mikecyc or grand prize is ''goodwill aka face goodwill aka internet pride'' like the penny stock AR always shown? Hahahahah.

See research will certainly gain some confident in that joke tournament. You may pick your ''helah group'' stock selections to beat your buddy mikekus penny stocks. Hahahahha

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-12-20 16:23 | Report Abuse

Snake Research himself has already dumped Infotech before informing his team members ke? Now very free again ke? Haiyo! Correct?

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:24 | Report Abuse

The big difference between us and See research aka mikecyc akb 3iii is we only lose to the market by making losses.

They are so naive that thinking by winning using their big mouth or spamming skills is winning in the market. C'mon bruh grow up already, go back see your trading records and 面壁思过! hahaha. So childish and predicatable, like today confirm they all kena lock kaw kaw with they goreng stocks, thats why so free can keep spamming hahahah. no more money to in out in out already ke.... lose money in market so try to gain confident in i3 forum ke....no confident to buy any stocks already ke.... or because too smart all money get kon out ke.....pity these poor spamming guy.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:25 | Report Abuse

Haha mikecyc now you more like a berserk, you know why? 心急吃不了热豆腐,faham? hahahha. just sent invitation 27 mins ago then keep spamming chicken out. No respect kind of invitation, if you were I, would you accept? LOL. I very scare of your aggressiveness oh. Banyak takut, mulut buka semua personal attack stuffs. Sangat takut oh.

Mikecyc, do we get reward from being the first one? Or just for fun? And if just a game then we should pick the smaller value so that the percentage of winning is higher, I can see from your stock pick is using this method though. If I were going to put tsh, why not put the warrant because smaller value potential to see higher %.

(YET TO RESPONSE MY ENQUIRIES) HAHAHAH

Haha what a spammer that chicken out, after I ask about the details then disappeared. Hahahaha. Aiyo dont want us to know about details say larh, create a game/bet but want participants to know the lesser the better. Because want to corner the game and control the game ke. Hahaha

Haha just admit it TAKUT TO LET PPL JOIN COS NO KUKU DAN BOLA" .. hahahaha

Haha berserk spammer Mikecyc why is not confident to pick case study heng yuan into the Competition… hahahaha

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:25 | Report Abuse

Again, mikecyc is so predictable, exactly proven by his own selections on his joker tournament. They treat investing like playing poker. Damn! ''But with fake chips that no value on it'' Winner get potato chips sponsor by mikecyc ke....hahahahah

1) Mikecyc : Jkgland (0.10 ) , PA ( 0.28 ) , Rgtech ( 0.36 )

Exatcly like his style, like to spam, very rushing, pick all those small value counter because takut kalah, goreng stocks, play with his own rules, but why? Because not working well in real life. This is the reason need to start over again to play monopoly practice and practice again.

But why dont want to stick with monopoly? Because need to gain some confident in public by personal attack everyone else but not himself during the game conduct.

Hahahaha. No confident then dont keep in out in out la, or read more books and AR. Not everyday read your 100 pages daily trading activities lar.

Posted by Hate the Spammers in i3 > 2022-12-20 16:27 | Report Abuse

Result-> Tak ada
Portfolio-> Tak ada
Investing skills-> Tak ada

Mulut kotor->ada
Lcly-> ada
Mulut besar->ada

This See research aka mikecyc akb 3iii all bad attitudes. haahahah

Your action is not debating mikecyc, you are personal attacking everyone else but not yourself. This is what we say no confident, thus you have to find confident here in i3 forum by attacking everyone. Hahaha. Poor guy.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz