SARAWAK CONSOLIDATED IND BHD

KLSE (MYR): SCIB (9237)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.75%)

Day's Change

0.28 - 0.29

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

23,163 comment(s). Last comment by fl1zz0 2 days ago

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-16 15:13 | Report Abuse

I have a very good feeling SCIB/Karim will make a move to drive up the mother share price so that the warrant’s ex price of 1.77 will look like a good deal. But only my hunch

Willy47

20 posts

Posted by Willy47 > 2021-01-16 15:41 | Report Abuse

Hi I'm a newbie here. Just asking, once we we received the scib warrants, is it better to sell it off immediately, keep until expire or wait until the price increase in later to sell? Not too familiar with the concept of warrants.

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-01-16 15:54 | Report Abuse

i believe in @ anthonytkh hunch...

SCIB aka Karim still have 9 trading days to do Magic and surely will do Magic.

charlie chia

2,150 posts

Posted by charlie chia > 2021-01-16 16:03 | Report Abuse

Looking forward for 2.00 before 2/2

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-16 16:10 | Report Abuse

Willy47, no one can forecast any company’s share price or its warrant price

Just for comparison : A rights issue. If you already own shares, you have a right to buy the rights share (usually offered at a discounted price to the current share price). Or you can choose not to buy the rights issue. However you will receive the *rights* to buy the new issued shares *and* you can choose to sell the “rights” before it expires. Rights issue is free money

Willy47

20 posts

Posted by Willy47 > 2021-01-16 16:25 | Report Abuse

OK thanks anthonytkh for clarification

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-16 16:26 | Report Abuse

There must be a reason the share price was pretty much stagnant whole of yesterday until after 4pm when it climbed significantly. And then came the announcement after market closed. That’s why I have my hunch (either SCIB/Karim or insiders made the late move yesterday)

yleng83

107 posts

Posted by yleng83 > 2021-01-16 16:59 | Report Abuse

i think after warrant issued, mother share price will hav some adjustment...
slight adjustment

Sky Liew

940 posts

Posted by Sky Liew > 2021-01-16 17:24 | Report Abuse

The warrant is free de pls see bursa ann notice
Actually if can hold tie few year get reward la
Dividend policy 30%

Posted by AtomicHabits > 2021-01-16 17:34 | Report Abuse

Yleng83, there will no adjustment to shares price when no additional shares issue, and since conversion price is higher than shares price ( as at last trading) no one will going to do conversion.
Only on the way where warrant have - ve premium, or Scib give very good DY then only worthwhile to convert.
Actually the adjustment come only supply & demand of shares ( on perception of diluted EPS).

yleng83

107 posts

Posted by yleng83 > 2021-01-16 18:05 | Report Abuse

AtomicHabits, Ok, I'm not very good at warrant. My friend told me price will be adjusted after warrant issued but still can be profitable if the warrant price exceeds the warrant listing price :) anyway thank you for your clarification.

Posted by Kon Lim Chai > 2021-01-16 18:44 | Report Abuse

Assuming u buy 2 lots scib cum warrant at 2.00. 1 day later, u can also buy ex warrant at 2.00. When will u buy?

Posted by Ally Yee Min Ong > 2021-01-16 18:47 | Report Abuse

Free warrant issue at no cost.
It's FREE!
It's FREE!
It's FREE! and

No price adjustment!

Posted by Kon Lim Chai > 2021-01-16 18:49 | Report Abuse

I am indifferent between the day with warrant entitlement and the day ex warrant entitlement if warrant is worthless. Otherwise i sure will chose the buying day with warrant entitlement.

Posted by Kon Lim Chai > 2021-01-16 19:01 | Report Abuse

When mkt price of ord.share is 2.00, it is 23 sen higher than exercise price, fundamental value of warrant is 23 sen. There is also a time premium attached to the 3 yr expiry date to be added on.

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-16 19:33 | Report Abuse

I’m wondering how SCIB and their bankers reached a decision for 3 years expiry. This has always been something I have never had time to research when it comes to warrants

cytew

1,600 posts

Posted by cytew > 2021-01-16 20:20 | Report Abuse

There will be a price adjustment if the mother share price closes above exercise price of 1.77 prior ex date ....If mother share closes at 1.85 before ex date , the reference price on the ex date is would be adjusted to (1.85 x 2 +1.77)/3=1.82

cytew

1,600 posts

Posted by cytew > 2021-01-16 20:28 | Report Abuse

Immediately after the ex date , mother share price will be trading below reference price as market forces are trying to balance off the premium of the warrant.. or so called its time value ..

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-01-16 20:38 | Report Abuse

Oh..@cytew

Never knew about that....
learning new every day..

Thanks you again for details explanation insight on the reason to do adjustment again.

then my humble apology to @charlie chia for point out earlier about price adjustment.
i did ask him but he never really did reply to my question.

But thanks to you for stepping up and explain in details...

Posted by InsiderShark > 2021-01-16 21:00 | Report Abuse

@cytew

That is what I think so too, the market will 'adjust' itself. If warrant is 1.77 and mother share is above that, it doesn't make any sense to buy mother share, better sell mother and buy warrant. Furthermore, I think a PP is in the card, karim style. So, probably share price already peaked at 1.77 or somewhere there.... unless going forward SCIB can make crazy profits, then mother will fly.

Posted by wishyouallthebest > 2021-01-16 21:13 | Report Abuse

May I know what is pp? What will pp affect? Thanks

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-16 21:18 | Report Abuse

cytew and InsiderShark, I understand your calculations and how things can theoretically work. We’ll see how Karim work his trading

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-16 21:24 | Report Abuse

wishyouallthebest, PP = Private Placement

PP basically means issuance of new shares by a company that have already determined by( or reached an agreement with) funds and/or investors that have been approached by the issuer

Retailers have no say, it’s not for the open market

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-16 21:28 | Report Abuse

In general PP is generally regarded as a negative signal ie. company did it to raise fund since they don’t have the cash nor investment bankers to back them. IOW such company haven’t done all that great

When have, say, MBB or even Top Glove last proposed a PP?

Posted by wishyouallthebest > 2021-01-16 21:34 | Report Abuse

@anthonytkh thanks for your explanation .

Does it mean if scib issues a private placement, existing shareholders often sustain at least a short-term loss from the resulting dilution of their shares?

kytan

2,862 posts

Posted by kytan > 2021-01-16 21:38 | Report Abuse

How can warrant is 1.77? 1.77 is exercise price. If mother is RM 2, WARRANT is 0.23 at Zero premium. If market see SCIB can above RM 3 in 3 years time, than people will give positive premiun such as 10% to 30%. If people think in 3 year time SCIB will not more than 1.77, than will below 0.23. Pls see Jaks and ock warramt premium as a reference

Posted by InsiderShark > 2021-01-16 22:08 | Report Abuse

@anthonytkh

it depends, when was the last time SCIB issue PP? April 2020.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/scib-plans-private-placement-raise-rm665m-fund-future-projects

What happened to their stock price and orderbook and profit? Up or down? It depends on how they use the money. If use just to clear debt or interest or avoid bankruptcy, then it is bad, but if issue PP so that can fullfill more projects, then it is good.

Posted by AtomicHabits > 2021-01-16 22:11 | Report Abuse

Hi Cytew, So it mean when warrant exercise price > mother shares on ex bonus date, no adjusted is make, but if exer price < mother shares after ex, adjustment will be make by Co as if warrant been convert to mother shares right?

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-16 22:16 | Report Abuse

Yeah InsiderShark. But much depends on investors’ sentiments

Look at MrDIY. IPO was to reduce a big amount of debt. Look at its share price now

Like I said, no one can predict or forecast a company’s share price. It all depends on “promise”

Look at Tesla :) Elon is in discussion (with someone I know, met, have had discussions with and had showed me a video) to build an offshore platform for SpaceX off the East coast of Peninsular (makes environment sense). Tesla not a big car producer but that’s the way it goes...

Posted by warrantKing > 2021-01-16 22:22 | Report Abuse

SCIB Warrant 's exercise price = 1.77

This is SUPER DISCOUNT GIVEN BY MANAGEMENT.

Management purposely choose LOWEST share price to be included in VWAP.

All of us must really appreciate the VALUE of this warrant !!!

I am targeting 15% to 30% of premium to be given by this warrant .

If the share price can reach 1.77 by date of EX , this warrant range 20sens to 53sens.

Posted by InsiderShark > 2021-01-16 22:23 | Report Abuse

@anthonytkh

Malaysia is probably one of the better countries to launch space rockets. Makes perfect sense. Malaysia should leverage this and invite all space rocket companies to come and set up spaceport here. For those that is clueless, Rockets can most easily reach satellite orbits if launched near the equator in an easterly direction, as this maximizes use of the Earth's rotational speed (465 m/s at the equator). Such launches also provide a desirable orientation for arriving at a geostationary orbit.

winston1

528 posts

Posted by winston1 > 2021-01-16 23:15 | Report Abuse

At current mother price adding 30% premium, the warrant should be priced above 40 sen. If mother reaches 2.00 before warrant listing, the warrant should be above 80 sen

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-17 07:23 | Report Abuse

InsiderShark, the local guy I met talks to Elon regularly. Elon’s plan is to make Malaysia regional hub for SpaceX launches. It’ll be sub-orbital. Around 35 mins flight fr Shanghai to NYC. Pax load initially targeted at 50-100 (still on-going as refinements are made)

Price per ticket? It’ll be somewhere around a normal business- to first-class ticket

Local guy looking for VCs

Posted by WeLoveSarawak > 2021-01-17 08:41 | Report Abuse

What does Datuk Karim plan to do with SCIB? here is a tip:

Since founding Serba Dinamik, Dato’ Karim has survived the Asian Financial Crisis of 1997, the economic depression of 2008 and the worldwide depression of the oil market in 2014. Through these tumultuous events, while many companies have gone under, Serba Dinamik survived and grew stronger.

When asked what was the secret to the company’s success in its ability to weather the storm, Dato’ Karim sums it up with one word: sustainability. “In any business strategy that you formulate, you need to take sustainability into consideration. In the context of Serba Dinamik, our background is in maintenance, which is recession-proof. We may not get new projects, but the maintenance of existing equipment will always be there as they will still be needed for production. That helped to cushion us across all recessions.”

“To grow the company, you also need to look at other revenue-generating aspects to add them into the core competency and capabilities in the maintenance scope,” he adds. “Buying other companies is our strategy to tap into technology that we do not have.

By acquiring another company, we bring the technology into our company and synergise it with what we have. Thanks to this, we now have the capability of doing on-site maintenance, bringing the heavy equipment to the workshop for repair as well as manufacturing the parts for the various equipment.”

Posted by WeLoveSarawak > 2021-01-17 08:43 | Report Abuse

and SCIB has full backing from Sarawak Government via Sarawak Economic Development Corporation's (SEDC) substantial shareholding, SCIB can definitely grow by leaps and bounds...

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-01-17 09:34 | Report Abuse

@WeLoveSarawak

Thanks you for the SCIB summary today.
Do keep us here inform any "confirmed" news or source that we can look up for all SCIB investors here.

With News and website to go over, it will be a great help for all SCIB investor or to be to do their own due diligence as decision making.

SCIB will definitely rocket as Ongoing Warrant are given out as form of reward/bonus to investors.

charlie chia

2,150 posts

Posted by charlie chia > 2021-01-17 11:43 | Report Abuse

Welooksarawak
Thks for your info

Posted by Investseeker > 2021-01-17 12:47 | Report Abuse

@WeLoveSarawak .

Hand off for the detailed analysis and assessment of SCIB’s prospects specially the ability of the management under the helm of Dato Karim to transform. This is the most focal quality for a company to achieve a sustainable growth despite stormy days. I am confident that SCIB’s value will continue to escalate.

cytew

1,600 posts

Posted by cytew > 2021-01-17 13:29 | Report Abuse

Yu and Me @ Kpower was ex-ed without any adjustment because its closing price before the ex date is lower than 10.0 , the warrant was out of money , because kpower warrant exercise price was fixed at 2.50

Posted by Kon Lim Chai > 2021-01-17 14:40 | Report Abuse

@Cytew, when warrant is at the money, there is still a time premium.

Posted by Kon Lim Chai > 2021-01-17 14:42 | Report Abuse

This case, a period of 5 yrs for mkt price to exceed exercise price. Dont u want to assign value to it?

Posted by Kon Lim Chai > 2021-01-17 14:43 | Report Abuse

Sorry 3 years expiry date in Scib. 5 yrs for kpower warrant

Posted by WeLoveSarawak > 2021-01-17 14:44 | Report Abuse

Great businesses starts off and continues its rise with Great leadership... This is Datuk Karim's management style which he has embedded into Kpower and also SCIB . please watch the video interview: https://youtu.be/ZyyOGeHTVRY?t=1271

Sky Liew

940 posts

Posted by Sky Liew > 2021-01-17 15:07 | Report Abuse

If go back rm 6 we all huat huat

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-17 16:12 | Report Abuse

Dato Karim will be Tan Sri Karim sooner rather than later hahaha :)

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-01-17 17:07 | Report Abuse

@Sky Liew......RM3 for now will be good enough.
Karim just need to announce NEW project once monthly to ignite interest of to-be investors/current investor.

So now at 1.70 will slowly go rm2...rm3...rm4...rm5 and Booom rm6 as per your request.

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-01-17 18:44 | Report Abuse

Guys and gals, just a last one today before I crash and headbang listening to AC/DC after a hard day’s work of doing home improvement stuff :) :)

1.73 is now the new resistance. The RSI has been flattish and looks to be tapering off based on Fri. It is almost certainly due to profit taking. Volume also declined on Fri

I think tmrw’s T/O will be around same as Fri’s close. Dunno what will happen rest of tmrw

Have a good nite’s rest and let’s see how tmrw and the week goes

HamsterHuat

2,852 posts

Posted by HamsterHuat > 2021-01-17 19:12 | Report Abuse

Yes....@anthonytkh
i also expect it to be sideway until the final day rally who REALLY KIASU on Warrant....

But then who know, crazy trading will push up to rm 1.80 before hitting rm 2.00

Anyway we still have 9 trading days to monitor and evaluate.

Happy home improvement..

AKUMAUKAYA

198 posts

Posted by AKUMAUKAYA > 2021-01-17 19:36 | Report Abuse

I noticed the sharing here is very mature and the atmosphere is nice by looking the treads...full of insightful comments.

Syabas.!!!! Wishing you guys have a fruitful returns in next coming trading days.

Not like in the PNEPCB site....full of hatred and negative energies....!!!

P/s: not like newbie5-1 , keep shouting and only good in questioning etc and no inputs.... But that's really cool thing, because no one layan dia...!!! Hahahahahha!

Cheers....

Posted by warrantKing > 2021-01-17 22:02 | Report Abuse

Hi AKUMAUKAYA ,

ANSON is our spiritual HERO in SCIB forum.

He has been targeting this stock to ACHEIVE RM2 after split since 3 month ago.

As the result , the stock went up from RM 3 to RM 6.8 (Pre-split)

I believe ANSON TARGET of RM2 will be achieving very soon.

#I LOVE ANSON

Post a Comment