AWANBIRU TECHNOLOGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): AWANTEC (5204)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.355 - 0.36

Trading Volume

27 people like this.

27,498 comment(s). Last comment by linheng 1 week ago

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-20 21:22 | Report Abuse

Baik punya:-

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4925965

This further cements the confidence that Presbhd is still very very capable of bagging govt. contracts. Now this SKIN opens up an even wider scope and new horizon for angsa tersayang.

Next week pasti gembira tewnama bro. Bestnyaaaaa...

UncleZ pasti akan posting once harga picah 2.74.

Kita rileks dan terus tonton tayangan blockbuster ini...

Stay calm. Stay focused. Be steady.

Posted by DreamSubjugator > 2015-11-20 21:23 | Report Abuse

What TP

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2015-11-21 00:00 | Report Abuse

Cantik, bro zoom. Rhb akan buat repot baru kata harga sudah tak muat. Ada ruang naik lagi

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-21 02:45 | Report Abuse

ya betoi tewnama bro. Jahat RHB.. tipu tipu kata harga sudah muat - nak buat panik semut2 untuk jual dan mereka kasi lahap semua... sekarang tunggu masa semut2 masuk gelanggang lagi sekali... memang pandai Modus Operandi analyst2 nih...

nasib baik kita follow nasihat UncleZ... jangka panjang... mmg berbaloi zoom pegang lama nih... nak pegang lagi lama nih.. hehehe..

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2015-11-21 16:21 | Report Abuse

Tak sabar sabar nak tonton apa tayangan isnin ini

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2015-11-23 10:51 | Report Abuse

Tewnama. Actually the news are nothing and I don't understand why they make that ceremony? It not Letter of Award . What it mean KDN agree to have look what they going to propose, and many companies propose similar systems. Currently, It mislead the investor imho.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-23 14:48 | Report Abuse

Aiseh. Tayangan hari ini kurang menarik.

Pavillion bro thanks for your sharing.
To me, I see it as a very transparent mgmt from presbhd to announce and keep investors updated. I've been following their mgmt style and happy to see them doing it professionally.

Stay calm. Stay focused. Rileks.

Posted by stoptakingmyusername > 2015-11-23 14:51 | Report Abuse

sold my 2.5 years holding cum love affair with PRESBHD @ 2.60 last week

looks like can re-enter at lower price having recovered from my post break up sorrows with PRESBHD

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-23 16:21 | Report Abuse

I understand that Presteriang Bhd has been appointed as The Implementor for SKIN. What we are waiting are details of the package. SKIN is I am not wrong will be implement in early 2016.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2015-11-23 17:08 | Report Abuse

Fairtalk, you cakap ada betul. Sudah lantik dan kini tunggu presbhd buat sistem untuk kerajaan. Lepas itu baru duduk kira berapa harga kontrak

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-24 09:06 | Report Abuse

As Presteriang Bhd is appointed as The Implementer for Immigration Dept "SKIN" which will be implemented in early 2016 I am very optimistic that it will enhance the value of Presteriang Bhd. Just imagine airports in Malaysia using this system to screen millions of tourist/visitors coming to Malaysia. The weakness of RM will boast more arrivals. Looking forward to see the result. This is not a invitation for people to buy the shares of Presteriang Bhd. Do your homework and evaluate the risks involved.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-24 11:36 | Report Abuse

FairTalk bro, it will indeed be very rewarding as it will definitely enhance the value of PresBhd.

one thing for sure, if they do indeed land it and implement the system, quoting from EPU website, the contract will cost a minimum of RM50mil... :-

http://www.epu.gov.my/en/pengurusan-nilai

"The Economic Planning Unit of the Prime Minister's Department (EPU) has taken a major step in making VM as one of the planning tools for the 10th Malaysia Plan programmes/projects by issuing EPU Circular No. 3 Year 2009 which requires all projects worth RM50 million and above to undergo the VM process"

in any case, I believe this is a good catalyst to move the company forward. It's existing forte and landed contracts are already expected to rake in earnings for the next couple of years. the next immediate good catalysts to lookout for is PISA and UniMY-MARA partnership...hopefully they will materialize and that will definitely augur well for the company.

stay calm. stay focused. keep steady.

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-24 13:27 | Report Abuse

To add in a bit of flavor. Appearing in a prominent business daily today a very positive write up on Presteriang Bhd and may I quote a small portion of the article " We are excited and bullish that Presteriang CLINCHED skin as it should be a game changer for the company and significantly boost its long term earnings... More than 100 immigration points of entry in West and East Malaysia. P. investment in Skin is expected to be RMX,XXX,XXX.00 "

More details will be released in coming months. Be prepared.

By the way I understand the 3rd Quarter Result will be released tomorrow ie 24/11/2015.

HUAT to all the shareholders.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-24 19:28 | Report Abuse

Sweet. Let's see how the results turn out.
Kalau jatuh senyum(dan tambah beli). Kalau naik gembira. Tumpang guna frasa bro tewnama hehe.

Staying calm n focused.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2015-11-24 23:34 | Report Abuse

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4928609
pengarah syarikat beli saham sendiri. ini mesti ada sesuatu ni

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-25 14:28 | Report Abuse

if the shares weaken further especially after QR is out it will be a good opportunity to collect more.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-25 17:01 | Report Abuse

That is a good strategy FairTalk bro. This stock must keep long term only can see the great rewards.

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-25 19:12 | Report Abuse

QR out today. Net Profit is RM5,021,000.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-25 23:39 | Report Abuse

good. maintain profit. revenue drop - which may present opportunity to collect more. depends on how market participants view it. yay, still get 1 sen dividend :-)

stay calm. stay focused.

sell

2,456 posts

Posted by sell > 2015-11-26 05:35 | Report Abuse

EPS 1.04 sen great result? Better run.

sell

2,456 posts

Posted by sell > 2015-11-26 05:38 | Report Abuse

1 sen dividend if annualised 4 sen, better place FD. Safer buy RM 1.20 to get FD DY 3.33%.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2015-11-26 08:45 | Report Abuse

Kalau i ikut komen komen cepat lari, manakan i dapat simpan sekian lama saham ini dan dapat rezeki. Hari hari nak lari sebanyak untung jatuh sikit, itu bukan kira pelabur jangka masa panjang

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-26 13:55 | Report Abuse

ditto that bro tewnama :-)

stay calm. stay focused. be steady.

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-26 15:15 | Report Abuse

Understand that there will be a briefing by the company today.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-26 16:32 | Report Abuse

nice three reports out. two from Public Bank and another from RHB. PB the usually very conservative analyst also give RM2.99 TP.

FairTalk bro, surprise2, price go up instead - no chance to pick up more lol.

stay cam. stay focused. keep steady.

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-26 20:34 | Report Abuse

This counter has a huge potential. The only risk I could think of is the execution risk. Hopefully the contracts awarded to the company are efficiently executed then the company and shareholders will reap fantastic returns. I think Year 2016 will be a very exciting time for the company. Cheers.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-26 23:46 | Report Abuse

FairTalk bro, i agree with you that 2016 will be a very exciting time for the company. a lot of contracts bagged and like you said, execution risk is a factor. my opinion is, it is largely mitigated by the fact that their tie-ups are with experienced vendors that have a solid track record in their respective fields, e.g. Microsoft for the MLA's, Unisys for SKIN, MIE for O&G. let's keep this baby stocked, and re-visit one year later to see where what it has achieved. MLA is up to 2018 :-)

If the SKIN contract is really large and require a lot of $$ injection, be prepared for some rights issue. save some cash to subscribe to them :-)

its getting more and more exciting by the day already:
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4932617

looking forward to the good times.

stay calm. stay focused. be steady.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-27 11:27 | Report Abuse

enjin sudah start.... lai ah...

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-27 14:29 | Report Abuse

Yes, bro Zoomboom I quite agree with your view that there is a possibility that right issue may be necessary. Who knows they may also throw in sweetener say free warrant. Let us wait and see.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-27 14:46 | Report Abuse

Yeah, that sweetener will hopefully be very enticing :-) like what OCK is going through now.. yummy !

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-27 17:38 | Report Abuse

bagus. 14 gol hari ini. best.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2015-11-27 20:12 | Report Abuse

Cantik ! 2.99. Eh bukan. 2.66 baru betul

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-27 23:23 | Report Abuse

nampaknya ramai sudah lari... lol
saya jerit seorang je... syiok sendiri... hahaha

bro tewnama, RM2.99 itu TP Public Bank :-) saye rasa akan pecah dan terbang tinggi sangat... hehehe.

philan

462 posts

Posted by philan > 2015-11-28 09:31 | Report Abuse

wahhh zoomboom you are still here, loyal supporter

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-28 15:06 | Report Abuse

Ello philan bro. Good to hear from u again. I guess u also lari oredi too huh? lol
wish u all the best and also huathuat big time in your ventures too.

I'm here for the long term. As I said before, many years hehehe. Following uncleZ advice.
So long as fundamentals of the company has not drastically changed, and now that we can see it moving forward and on the right path, there should not be much worry. Hopefully can reap awesome rewards in the near future.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2015-11-29 12:00 | Report Abuse

Kalau pakar saham public bank kata presbhd bernilai 2.99, siapa kita nak kata mereka tak betul. Mereka ini kan pakar saham. Kita patut caya. Takkan nak caya semut jalanan

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-29 18:14 | Report Abuse

Semut jalanan pon sebenarnya follow org lain jugak. Cume tgk siapa lebih power cuci otak. Kita kena berwaspada dan buat Kerja rumah masing2 sebelum jual/beli. Semak jawapan dgn otai2 yg "bertauliah" iaitu public bank dan rakan2 mereka spt RHB etc. Lepas itu buat keputusan berdasarkan kombinasi fakta2 yg diperolehi. Lol. Terlalu teknikal la pula.

Stay calm. Stay focused.

philan

462 posts

Posted by philan > 2015-11-30 12:24 | Report Abuse

ya zoom, I sold it couple months ago, but put it in my watchlist still, so from time to time can check its updates. But of cz, very impressed with Zoom still in this chat, and how can I forget tewnama too.... so jz drop in and say "Hi" =D

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-30 15:57 | Report Abuse

hey philan bro, good to know you still "yau sum" (ada hati) to drop by to say hello. wish you huathuat wherever your $$ is invested in now :-) yeah bro, I am long term here, will camp here for years.. "one eye see" oredi 2 years passed holding on this baby...

wow, it really is getting interesting by the day:
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/PublicInvest/87047.jsp

"SKIN and ESBLA projects will start soon. Management targets to kick-start the SKIN project in 1Q 2016. The project will collaborate with other government agencies including border control, foreign worker department, visa & permit department, enforcement agency, passport & security department and immigration department. To-date, the company has invested a total of RM12m for the pilot run. Enhancing School based learning assessment in science & maths (ESBLA) or known as PISA programme is targeted to commence next month. It will involve training and certification for a total of 70,000 teachers in Malaysia."

I didn't know they already landed PISA. nice.now called ESBLA. hehe

"Fund raising exercises in the pipeline. Prestariang plans to undertake a combination of debt and equity raising exercises for the “Sistem Kawalan & Imigresen Nasional” (SKIN) project. About 75% of the funding will come from sukuk while the remainder will be derived from a private placement. Currently, the Group has a minimal debt of RM800,000 with cash in the bank standing at RM86m."

FairTalk bro, looks like we get to keep our funds.:-) rights issue will be sukuk and private placement. yay !

stay calm. stay focused. be steady

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2015-11-30 17:20 | Report Abuse

Zoomboom be careful.

Currently from what I know. They have nothing. They are many competitor for this project and all is open tender. That exercise (signing agreement) are plan to convince bank for funding only.

But I like the co for stock price performance.

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-11-30 17:25 | Report Abuse

Zoomboom thanks for update. Let us " Huat " together. It is good that the company is putting its surplus cash to good use and its debt is minimal. There are counters whereby their surplus cash are left idle in bank accounts earning very low interest incomes.

Cheers

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-30 17:25 | Report Abuse

thanks Pavilion bro for the sharing. It's ok, SKIN was a surprise, if get hepi, if never get smile (then if DSONIC pao kao liow SKIN and all passport pages etc, i also hepi bcuz i am still holding them too :-) )

for Prestariang, PISA and its core strength businesses such as MLA are more important. UniMy slowly steadily hopefully can gain traction. O&G will reap good rewards once oil price recovers.

long term.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-11-30 17:42 | Report Abuse

FairTalk bro, make sure u stay long term. don't hop hop katak. my short 2 years here has seen so many come and go.. (macam lah zoom ni otai... bukan otai la... kicimai investor je)..
this company fundamentals are strong. and as u have pointed out, their cash balance is huge, and they share by giving out "generous" dividends...
i really like they way they are being very transparent and keeps investors in the know by announcing progress and updates.

lets stay calm, and stay focused.

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-12-01 08:56 | Report Abuse

I find it amusing. As P. is the main implementer for SKIN how can it be left out. It is only a matter of how much P. will invest in this project. Another important matter is that unlike other projects which we are not sure when they will be implemented but SKIN had been reported will be implemented in early 2016. Understandable as we need to increase our surveillance and somehow it also has some connection with the proposal for waiver of Visa to US.

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2015-12-01 11:44 | Report Abuse

FairTalk. The news are not right.....should I said they jump the gun. It actually ...Img agreed to listen to their proposal. .... it normal procedures but most of the co. didn't do ...signing ceremony etc. Some did to put pressure to certain parties or convince their bank, investor etc. They are many competitor and amongst stronger one are Datasonic. ....Just like when they about to award to Datasonic on Petrol Subd project last year......all cos.complaint....result in open tender. This will go for open tender ......and at the moment nobody has evaluate any proposal yet. Public Bank was wrong.

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-12-01 17:33 | Report Abuse

Bro Pavillion , many shareholders including me have faith in this counter. We are optimistic on the performance of this counter in the coming quarters. Let the events unfold. Again do your homework before you invest. Cheers.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2015-12-01 19:06 | Report Abuse

Chill. Relax n enjoy the show Bros. Let's touch base end of Q1 2016. Doesn't matter who win both also good co. As long as either one wins. If both win its a bonus. Hehe.

FairTalk

376 posts

Posted by FairTalk > 2015-12-03 13:10 | Report Abuse

Is it true that the total investment by P. in " skin " could be as high as RM1 billion ?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-12-03 15:56 | Report Abuse

This pavilion is a loser from datasonic. he is a hardcore supporter and spinner of datasonic. but failed miserably. Now he cannot stand to see the good performance of presbhd and trying to stir emotion here

Post a Comment