MPHB Capital Berhad

KLSE (MYR): MPHBCAP (5237)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.63%)

Day's Change

1.60 - 1.61

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

3,917 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 17 hours ago

Posted by GeniusInvestor > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

We wish to inform you that MSWG will be hosting a forum specifically for minority shareholders of MPHB concerning the Proposed SCR. This event will take place on 3 September 2024, at 3:00 pm, at Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort, Kuala Lumpur. We will be making an official announcement with a registration link this Monday.

Please note that MSWG does not provide comments on blogs or social media except through our channels, weekly newsletters, and mainstream media. For this Proposed SCR by MPHB, we strongly advise all minority shareholders to thoroughly review the Independent Advice Letter (IAL) issued by UOB Kay Hian Securities (M) Sdn Bhd, the appointed Independent Adviser for disinterested shareholders. The IAL provides crucial comments, opinions, information, and recommendations on the proposed SCR, enabling you to make an informed investment decision.

This forum is being organised in response to requests from minority shareholders to assist them in understanding the IAL and the offer presented. Please be aware that the purpose of this forum is to facilitate comprehension, not to influence or direct how you should vote.

We would also like to emphasise that MSWG represents the collective interests of all minority shareholders, not just a selected few. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you if you have any specific concerns regarding the proposed SCR. Alternatively, we are available for a call on Tuesday. Please let us know if that works for you.

Regards,

Minority Shareholders Watch Group

Posted by GeniusInvestor > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

@Ali, u tak takut, sepantutnya u kena keep beli MPHB. make sure u get 40millions shares to vote against.

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

For the first time in my memory ,MSWG responds to the plights of many minorities by holding a forum on a specific privatization scheme. MSWG can play its roles effectively ONLY if many minorities come forward. The end results really depends on minority shareholders participation and awakening. Ultimately, minorities decide on their own fate . Or they rather let others to decide for them ?

YouWin

60 posts

Posted by YouWin > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

This year they only gave 3 cent dividend, now Quarter results is out,this quarter profit belong to us too and the SCR also taken long time to complete,we should ask MSWG to demand a special dividend for us at the EGM before the company delisted.

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

@Johnzhang, in the coming forum the minorities can ascertain whether collectively they have sufficient votes to oppose the offer price.

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

@TheContrarian, It is unclear if the attendance to the forum will be good, let alone meeting the threshold of 40mil share.
After doing the necessary "groundwork" (and received backlash) , I should now leave it to the majority of the minorities to decide, especially for those who's investment remain under water or earn meagre return despite that the company is so rich!
You may noticed that back in 2021, i wrote a lot about MPHB and the plantation counters especially Bplant. I believed in them and share my little knowledge truthfully in i3. Bplant's chapter is closed. Minorities may decide to close MPHB's chapter too!
The outcome of the EGM, either way is fine with me as my entry level in 2020/2021 was low.

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

@Johnzhang, if you are in KL, there's no harm to attend to assess the situation.

Endgame

751 posts

Posted by Endgame > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Luckily there is scr 1.70, if not the price already dip. Now u can use this money to buy a lot of stock will the price already depressed hugely, below fair price, just buy and no need to fight with ppl to get higer offer price, instant price discount in the market now

calvintaneng

56,155 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Yes
Thai Owner gave a generous support

What are you guys still waiting for?

10 sen more?

Don't waste time any more due to opportunity cost and time cost

Here

Calvin shows you SOP at Rm2.82 is Real Cheap & an opportunity to buy

SOP (5126) A FANTASTIC RESULT AND A ROCK SOLID BALANCE SHEET FROM THIS PALM OIL COMPANY, Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-08-29-story-h-153176392-SOP_5126_A_FANTASTIC_RESULT_AND_A_ROCK_SOLID_BALANCE_SHEET_FROM_THIS_PA

speakup

26,524 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

sifu calvin is right.
u vote no just because u want 30sen more? if fail, can you accept 70sen drop?
just accept 1.70!

Ali123456

18 posts

Posted by Ali123456 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

speakup, U mahu rugi 70sen kah ? Patutlah jual sekarang.

Ali123456

18 posts

Posted by Ali123456 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Orang yang tak tahan rugi patut jual skarang! The window to sell at about $1.60 is closing in a few days time.

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

@ Speakup , if you read carefully , Calvin is actually advising you to sell now and don’t your waste time to wait for possibly $0.10 more. May be he see the opportunity to make $0.10 is low but the risk of mphb plunging to $1.00 as you predict is high .
What Ali123456 said makes sense too .

Silemak

96 posts

Posted by Silemak > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Calvin ask us to sell and buy SOP!!!!!

speakup

26,524 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

i have swap half my mphbcap to other privatisation candidate like kps.
my mphbcap entry is rm1. at 1.60, already earn 60%.
why wait for 10%, when kps can easily give me another 50% when privatised

speakup

26,524 posts

Posted by speakup > 17 hours ago | Report Abuse

When reject and beg Surin for 10% more when u can buy Kps and get >50% more when privatized

Post a Comment
Market Buzz