MPHB Capital Berhad

KLSE (MYR): MPHBCAP (5237)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.63%)

Day's Change

1.60 - 1.61

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

3,917 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 15 hours ago

Johnchew5

11,307 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Hoho sot2Lee must be Ammdui liaw until Mentally LD n Delisting Depressed Syndrome, getting very interesting le debating with you recently in Capital A and Jaks , oh not forgetting Bplant , although you shy away from reply Insas facts n figures :

1.) On Bplant :

After Lee dumb dumb hold Bplant did not sell at RM 1.20 n above , suddenly dumb dumb sold at ard RM 0.67 with Cost ard RM 0.67 ( holding since 2017 ) . The price is rebounded from RM 0.64 to RM 1.01 within 11 Days .

Lee must be amm dui liaw , became a Negative commentator in Bplant forum , saying Shl be dropped below RM 0.60 , what a joker le or sot2 le , hahahaha.

More Amm dui lee as Last Price is RM 1.57 before Privatisation delisted….

Johnchew5

11,307 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Hoho ok I stopped here .

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Your behavior has certainly changed, at least in the case of MPHB capital. We can't count on you to promote minority shareholders activism . Not fear mongering and pouring cold water is already a big service from you .

Whether our effort will eventually pay off is yet to be seen .But at least we make some effort and encourage minority shareholders activism along the way .

One or a few people may not make any impact , but 50 or 100 people coming together may bring minorities’ power alive .

I don’t wish to say more .
——————————

Sslee wrote :
I attend physical AGM not to collect door gift but to collect name cards.

I had make so many complaints to Bursa and SC on many companies.
I hold BOD accountable, responsible and answerable during AGM Q&A.

speakup

26,520 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

look at the risk-reward.
if pass, u get 1.70.
if fail, it fall to rm1.
take 13sen or lose 57sen.

Sslee

5,910 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Our comments:
Based on the above, the SCR Offer Price of RM1.70 per Offer Share represents:-
(i) a discount of 48.01% to the estimated fair value of MPHB Shares of RM3.27 per Share;
and
(ii) a discount of 30.33% and the unaudited consolidated NA of RM2.44 per Share as at
31 March 2024.
Pursuant thereto, we are of the view that the Proposed SCR is NOT FAIR.

We are of the view that the Proposed SCR is REASONABLE as it provides an exit opportunity to the
disinterested shareholders of MPHB, especially for those holding a significant number of MPHB Shares, to realise their investment in MPHB for cash at the SCR Offer Price expeditiously in view that:-
Historical market prices of MPHB Shares
(i) MPHB Shares have not traded above the SCR Offer Price during the past three (3) years prior
to and up to the LPD;
(ii) SCR Offer Price represents a premium of between 8.28% and 50.90% over the 5-day, 1-month,
3-month, 6-month and 1-year VWAMP of MPHB Shares up to and including the LTD; and
(iii) SCR Offer Price represents a premium of between 6.04% and 25.98% over the 5-day, 1-month,
3-month, 6-month and 1-year VWAMP of MPHB Shares up to and including the LPD. Historical trading liquidity of MPHB Shares

Sslee

5,910 posts

Johnzhang Your behavior has certainly changed, at least in the case of MPHB capital. We can't count on you to promote minority shareholders activism . Not fear mongering and pouring cold water is already a big service from you .

Whether our effort will eventually pay off is yet to be seen .But at least we make some effort and encourage minority shareholders activism along the way .

One or a few people may not make any impact , but 50 or 100 people coming together may bring minorities’ power alive .

I don’t wish to say more

My take:
I do not hold any MPHB share but still hold Insas. I have Insas CEO HP number and we exchange whatsapp greeting during festival.

If you are what you said you are (make effort) then you should make appointment to meet with TAN SRI DATO' SURIN UPATKOON and negotiate an agreed deal with him before the EGM.

You need to know many of the minority shareholders are eager to exit at RM 1.70.
Why deny them the opportunity to exit?

Sslee

5,910 posts

A deal can just be a dividend ex before SCR date.

Endgame

751 posts

Posted by Endgame > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

At this market environment, consolidation or correction, is good time to agree yes to exit. Whatever fair value 3.x, no body willing to buy at the open market, is just valuation. Mr market always always right, those wish for 3, can fight with mr market, keep buying till 2, u still can gain 1, go do this, or just accept.

speakup

26,520 posts

The circumstances have changed. When market was super bullish, I was against 1.70. but now that market has soften, 1.70 is a good deal. Can take the money buy other battered down stocks

Endgame

751 posts

Posted by Endgame > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Ya, another comment need to aware is if the company really worth valuations of 3.x, this credit should enjoy by the owner or founder of the company for their efforts. We just tumpang buy the shares, can gain some considered good already

Posted by GeniusInvestor > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

I totally agree with Sslee statement. If Johnzhang able to nego with Big boss. there is win win situation. No need to go for war.... There is a lot of opportunity up there. After exit this MPHB, another general offer is on the road.. u can gain about 9-10% in few months.

speakup

26,520 posts

What u mean another general offer?

I mean there is a company going to issue general offer in the future.. price now about 10.. take over price is 11.

But the deal may not come true.... some minority shareholder claim want to reject the offer too.

speakup

26,520 posts

Just say Mahb lah, no need shy shy

markgold

316 posts

Posted by markgold > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

It is very rare that SCR cancel. Hoping receive 1.70 according to the schedule.

Posted by Millions_at_22 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Remember when John Zhang said that his team got 20mil shares would vote against ? Why is it now said that only 3mil shares will vote against? Is it lying, or is the tide turning

This year's Agm has 300 million shares in attendance, and you only have 3 million shares. What makes you feel that only 1% of the stake is a large stake

You don't need to argue with him, he can't answer you anything, just keep saying Rm5.91 / share

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

@millions, you are really confused !. May I suggest you go to read carefully what I said !

There's no news from your MSWG, and the EGM is coming

It doesn't matter, we'll meet at EGM

After reading so many Johnzhang thread.. I'm know what is Johnzhang motive. Those who cooperate with him thought he is helping them to nego for better offer.. lol... I don't want to say too much here.. later it come to war.

soon9913

2,749 posts

Posted by soon9913 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

when will be the EGM?

goh555

37 posts

Posted by goh555 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

How much we can receipt the dividend ?

goh555

37 posts

Rm7 per share ?

goh555

37 posts

Sorry it is 0.0027 cen

Ali123456

18 posts

Posted by Ali123456 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

U all must ingat what happened in MWE . 1st, a trial offer $1.70 made to test water. There was little noise from shareholders & from here that fellow already knew the level of resistance was not expected to be strong when he made the 2nd attempt. After a little wait, he made new offer $1.75 and took it without sweat pasal semua tidur. U all don't see this ? U all still sleeping ? U still don't see why same level of price used in MWE for MPHB ? The follow trying his luck. Kalau takada bantahan dia dapat lagi lah!

speakup

26,520 posts

Posted by speakup > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Market bad. U take rm1.70 or rm1. Pilih satu

Ali123456

18 posts

Posted by Ali123456 > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

U takut patut jual skarang. nanti scr tak jadi U rugi banyak.

speakup

26,520 posts

Posted by speakup > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

My entry rm1.

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

@Ali, you have some good points. Offeror will succeed if minorities remain ‘sleeping’ like what you described.

Posted by GeniusInvestor > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

@ Ali, 1.70 increase 1.75 after need to take a huge risk and you guys are so happy.. what a joke for today. lol

We wish to inform you that MSWG will be hosting a forum specifically for minority shareholders of MPHB concerning the Proposed SCR. This event will take place on 3 September 2024, at 3:00 pm, at Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort, Kuala Lumpur. We will be making an official announcement with a registration link this Monday.

Please note that MSWG does not provide comments on blogs or social media except through our channels, weekly newsletters, and mainstream media. For this Proposed SCR by MPHB, we strongly advise all minority shareholders to thoroughly review the Independent Advice Letter (IAL) issued by UOB Kay Hian Securities (M) Sdn Bhd, the appointed Independent Adviser for disinterested shareholders. The IAL provides crucial comments, opinions, information, and recommendations on the proposed SCR, enabling you to make an informed investment decision.

This forum is being organised in response to requests from minority shareholders to assist them in understanding the IAL and the offer presented. Please be aware that the purpose of this forum is to facilitate comprehension, not to influence or direct how you should vote.

We would also like to emphasise that MSWG represents the collective interests of all minority shareholders, not just a selected few. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you if you have any specific concerns regarding the proposed SCR. Alternatively, we are available for a call on Tuesday. Please let us know if that works for you.

Regards,

Minority Shareholders Watch Group

@Ali, u tak takut, sepantutnya u kena keep beli MPHB. make sure u get 40millions shares to vote against.

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

For the first time in my memory ,MSWG responds to the plights of many minorities by holding a forum on a specific privatization scheme. MSWG can play its roles effectively ONLY if many minorities come forward. The end results really depends on minority shareholders participation and awakening. Ultimately, minorities decide on their own fate . Or they rather let others to decide for them ?

YouWin

60 posts

Posted by YouWin > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

This year they only gave 3 cent dividend, now Quarter results is out,this quarter profit belong to us too and the SCR also taken long time to complete,we should ask MSWG to demand a special dividend for us at the EGM before the company delisted.

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

@Johnzhang, in the coming forum the minorities can ascertain whether collectively they have sufficient votes to oppose the offer price.

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

@TheContrarian, It is unclear if the attendance to the forum will be good, let alone meeting the threshold of 40mil share.
After doing the necessary "groundwork" (and received backlash) , I should now leave it to the majority of the minorities to decide, especially for those who's investment remain under water or earn meagre return despite that the company is so rich!
You may noticed that back in 2021, i wrote a lot about MPHB and the plantation counters especially Bplant. I believed in them and share my little knowledge truthfully in i3. Bplant's chapter is closed. Minorities may decide to close MPHB's chapter too!
The outcome of the EGM, either way is fine with me as my entry level in 2020/2021 was low.

TheContrarian

9,193 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

@Johnzhang, if you are in KL, there's no harm to attend to assess the situation.

Endgame

751 posts

Posted by Endgame > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Luckily there is scr 1.70, if not the price already dip. Now u can use this money to buy a lot of stock will the price already depressed hugely, below fair price, just buy and no need to fight with ppl to get higer offer price, instant price discount in the market now

calvintaneng

56,155 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Yes
Thai Owner gave a generous support

What are you guys still waiting for?

10 sen more?

Don't waste time any more due to opportunity cost and time cost

Here

Calvin shows you SOP at Rm2.82 is Real Cheap & an opportunity to buy

SOP (5126) A FANTASTIC RESULT AND A ROCK SOLID BALANCE SHEET FROM THIS PALM OIL COMPANY, Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-08-29-story-h-153176392-SOP_5126_A_FANTASTIC_RESULT_AND_A_ROCK_SOLID_BALANCE_SHEET_FROM_THIS_PA

speakup

26,520 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

sifu calvin is right.
u vote no just because u want 30sen more? if fail, can you accept 70sen drop?
just accept 1.70!

Ali123456

18 posts

Posted by Ali123456 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

speakup, U mahu rugi 70sen kah ? Patutlah jual sekarang.

Ali123456

18 posts

Posted by Ali123456 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Orang yang tak tahan rugi patut jual skarang! The window to sell at about $1.60 is closing in a few days time.

Johnzhang

3,095 posts

Posted by Johnzhang > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

@ Speakup , if you read carefully , Calvin is actually advising you to sell now and don’t your waste time to wait for possibly $0.10 more. May be he see the opportunity to make $0.10 is low but the risk of mphb plunging to $1.00 as you predict is high .
What Ali123456 said makes sense too .

Silemak

96 posts

Posted by Silemak > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Calvin ask us to sell and buy SOP!!!!!

speakup

26,520 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

i have swap half my mphbcap to other privatisation candidate like kps.
my mphbcap entry is rm1. at 1.60, already earn 60%.
why wait for 10%, when kps can easily give me another 50% when privatised

speakup

26,520 posts

Posted by speakup > 15 hours ago | Report Abuse

When reject and beg Surin for 10% more when u can buy Kps and get >50% more when privatized

Post a Comment
Market Buzz