SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 3 weeks ago

sunnyleong

307 posts

Posted by sunnyleong > 2021-10-25 13:08 | Report Abuse

I now go dig him out. Brb

getingreal

404 posts

Posted by getingreal > 2021-10-25 13:13 | Report Abuse

Problem the Company is now forced to unwillingly release information, which they will do, but watch, they may only release the bits that are ok. So folks you will learn what its like to be a mushroom, mushrooms are grown in the dark and feed on cow dung. You watch what they release. it will not be the whole report only bits, doctored bits... cow dung!

Trader258

435 posts

Posted by Trader258 > 2021-10-25 13:14 | Report Abuse

All factored in... says you? LOL.
Since SCIB and Kpower still up and green, meaning Serbadk should be no big issues. Current price 35 cents already factor in all the audit issue.

Posted by doandarling > 2021-10-25 13:15 | Report Abuse

Again, Serba to be taken private. Karim happy, regulator happy, KPMG happy, EY happy, investor happy.

Trader258

435 posts

Posted by Trader258 > 2021-10-25 13:16 | Report Abuse

Yes, take it to bury it privately..

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-10-25 13:18 | Report Abuse

Heads will have to roll if SD is cleared...all the stress and distress, loss of productive time and resources, over 3b reduced market cap, bad call by KPMG that almost tarnished SD's reputation, etc.
On the flip side. SD mgt should bear responsibility should their shareholders suffer massive losses due to their misrepresentation and wrongdoings....fair?

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2021-10-25 13:18 | Report Abuse

Karim Karim, could do a simple thing release the SIR immediately....lol...today no urgent press release ...lol

Pls la don't hide, release SIR ....haha

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2021-10-25 13:19 | Report Abuse

Based on experience, they will always release on last minute. Same for the EY audit assignment as well.

Posted by doandarling > 2021-10-25 13:20 | Report Abuse

if it tanks, not look nice for anyone. regulator not look nice, KPMG not look nice, EY not look nice, Karim not look nice, investor not look nice. So happy ending and solution is take it private. That will be happy ending and release to all these climax that you guys have

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-25 13:20 | Report Abuse

The whole SIR report from EY will be released. What are you talking about? Are you thinking right? I am sure Bursa will have the ori copy and will send the entire SD board to jail when its doctored.

Problem the Company is now forced to unwillingly release information, which they will do, but watch, they may only release the bits that are ok. So folks you will learn what its like to be a mushroom, mushrooms are grown in the dark and feed on cow dung. You watch what they release. it will not be the whole report only bits, doctored bits... cow dung!

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-25 13:21 | Report Abuse

The 1st half of the journey has been completed. On Tuesday, it will be known to all and there will definately be a tremendous amount of disbelief to many and vindication to a few.

CEO Karim is not out to prove that he is a winner, but what he wants is justice and fairness. Hence, please be patient.

However, the work is not complete and is far from over. Some of the key actions (you can refer to my chat history) remains unchecked, so we can look forward for greater times ahead. All will be sorted in due course.

Note : TP1.00 is not CEO Karim's target.

Abdul Karim ikrar pulihkan saham Serba Dinamik

https://www.astroawani.com/berita-bisnes/abdul-karim-ikrar-pulihkan-sa...

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-10-25 13:22 | Report Abuse

Just let them talk lah...sometime we need joker to make discussion look happy...haha

getingreal

404 posts

Posted by getingreal > 2021-10-25 13:30 | Report Abuse

Talk or privatization is nonsense, just look at the its Bond situation which is worse than Dire its terminal! SD needs to refinance 1.7 Bill in bonds within the next 7 months or so, and in addition likely need a further 400 to 500 Million in working capital. Who in their right mind is going to lend SD huge money, you should no dead rats cant borrow money. SD cannot even produce audited accounts. Refinancing of Bonds of this size should have been in place already.

Mabel

23,580 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-10-25 13:36 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/Mabel..

To Sir With Loves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOVQ4vAmM7Y

What! What can I give you in return?

Not much really SIR...

Mabel is actually looking forward for another repeat like Mabel Battleship ICON Offshore in early 2020..Double Limit up...

In that Limit Up, one Investors was rewarded with a brand new Mercedes SLK. Please scroll up ICON Offshore Forum if you want to know more.

Always Remember, Malaysia always Bolih One...

To Our Success !!!

Meow Meow Meow

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-10-25 13:37 | Report Abuse

Old news hahahaaa

prince11

215 posts

Posted by prince11 > 2021-10-25 13:38 | Report Abuse

positive.
relax.

sunnyleong

307 posts

Posted by sunnyleong > 2021-10-25 13:42 | Report Abuse

I done inform all DAPS in 3 states. And use all resources to dig him out.

IdleMoney66

1,192 posts

Posted by IdleMoney66 > 2021-10-25 13:50 | Report Abuse

Report already ready but Management side does not have any announcement.
No idea what they waiting for. Monday Blue?

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-10-25 13:53 | Report Abuse

I think announce on 26th after 5pm

Aiw Siow

214 posts

Posted by Aiw Siow > 2021-10-25 13:53 | Report Abuse

Boss busy

DJThong

480 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2021-10-25 13:55 | Report Abuse

I’m with Mabel on this.
Those of you create so much fake news - for what?
You’re either in or out . No need for all the drama

sunnyleong

307 posts

Posted by sunnyleong > 2021-10-25 13:55 | Report Abuse

He made me busy now.

MiaoMiao7

449 posts

Posted by MiaoMiao7 > 2021-10-25 13:56 | Report Abuse

Seems like they are busy preparing power point slides rebutting EY report.

Aiw Siow

214 posts

Posted by Aiw Siow > 2021-10-25 13:57 | Report Abuse

Quickly release the SIR lah!!! Go and announce Qwik Pay。。。。。。

Posted by GroetjesuitNederland > 2021-10-25 14:02 | Report Abuse

Note the word "immediate". It didn't happen and hasn't happened yet.

SERBA Dinamik Holdings Bhd has reiterated that it will make an immediate announcement on the outcome of its special independent review (SIR) upon completion of the findings by its special independent reviewer Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn Bhd (EY).

In a Bursa Malaysia filing dated Sept 6, the global integrated oil & gas (O&G) service provider said EY has been furnishing its independent non-executive directors with progress updates on a bi-weekly basis.

On Sept 2, the company’s audit and risk committee chairman Johan Mohamed Ishak told FocusM that the timeline and submission of the SIR pertaining to certain accounting matters flagged by its former external auditor KPMG PLT rests solely with EY.

Above all else, the matter is under the prerogative of EY who will be directly reporting its findings to Bursa Malaysia.

“On its part, Serba Dinamik has given a full cooperation to EY with regard to the SIR,” he pointed out. “Our estimation is that the SIR will most likely be made public in 4Q 2021”.

Johan was responding to an opinion expressed by the Minority Shareholders Watch Group (MSWG) CEO Devanesan Evanson that it has been close to two months now yet the global integrated oil & gas (O&G) service provider has not announced an indicative date as to when the SIR report will be made available.

“The SIR is not an external audit of the financial statements and its scope is limited to the matters highlighted by KPMG,” Devanesan pointed out in a recent weekly newsletter. “Surely, between the company and EY – by now – they should be able to iron out an indicative date for the release of the SIR report and the findings thereof.”

Devanesan added Serba Dinamik should provide an indicative date as to when the SIR report can be made available to provide some comfort to minority shareholders.

Johan also dismissed allegations that Serba Dinamik is purportedly trying to delay the release of the SIR findings.

“We are equally as desperate to await the outcome of the SIR report as we are looking forward to close a black chapter in the company’s corporate history. But this is not without logistical complications due to meeting requirements of the movement control order (MCO) policies by the Securities Commission (SC) and EY,” he justified.

“Nobody has gained anything from what has transpired since mid-May; Serba Dinamik has seen 75% of its market capitalisation wiped out from RM6 bil to RM1.55 bil today”.

Unless the SIR is released soonest, Devanesan has also raised concerns that the external audit deadline of Oct 31 for Serba Dinamik’s accounts for financial year ended June 30, 2021 could be extended which would add further uncertainty to minority shareholders.

Serba Dinamik was unchanged at 40 sen with 3.91 million shares traded, thus valuing the company at RM1.49 bil. – Sept 9, 2021

https://focusmalaysia.my/serba-will-release-its-special-independent-review-findings-once-finalised/

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-25 14:02 | Report Abuse

Aiyoyo, so many new persons here these 2 days. Dari mana kamu datang yeah ? boleh share share leh. before that never see see their names leh. hehehehe.

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-25 14:03 | Report Abuse

i will go to create a new nick too leh, hehehehe Serbadktuah2021, hehehehehehehe

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-25 14:03 | Report Abuse

SIR need to be cooked before release so that it look nicer...
Whole management team are busy discussing how to cook this SIR now ...
Be patient, SIR will be ready to be served soon...

treasurehunt

1,813 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-10-25 14:03 | Report Abuse

What would you do if you were Karem? Announce fast for favorable investigations results. If the situation is unfavourable, look for all sort of reasons to delay the announcement as long as possible.

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-10-25 14:05 | Report Abuse

I di not wish to comment further abt SIR here as announcement nt being make known yet. Bt its unethical for ceo to sell its entire stake in wa n with hold sir till now. For myself i will not touch this 3 counter no matter how bullish in the future. I do not own sd share cos im lucky enough i did nt key in buy on a few occassion. Bt i do care abt the sir as it will give me some guidiance in future share investment.

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2021-10-25 14:06 | Report Abuse

Pls don't hide in the cave lah, last few week almost everyday also got press release, last Friday sold 4 mil worth warrant also announced immediately.

Why when come to SIR....such a simple thing release lah....or EY also lonkang Auditor....?

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-10-25 14:06 | Report Abuse

Busy making Aiskarim thats why delay

Posted by notty sim > 2021-10-25 14:07 | Report Abuse

announce cepat la

treasurehunt

1,813 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-10-25 14:09 | Report Abuse

If the unfavourable results is announced, every existing shareholders of SD will go Holland... Stakeholders (Bond holders, banks, suppliers...) will be suffering...it would prompt the minority to go for court cases and seeking forensic audits.. No ending.

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-25 14:09 | Report Abuse

Aiyoyo, i think Karem main perangai with SC, you wanna me to issue fast, I purposely issue late late leh. I think Karem will issue tomorrow afternoon leh. If sc wanted me to issue fast fast, i issue fast fast then, i no face face leh. sure tomrorow afternoon baru announce punya leh

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2021-10-25 14:09 | Report Abuse

Penat la tunggu

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-25 14:10 | Report Abuse

lah lah lah lah, if not tomorrow afternoon announce, i cut cut leh

Michael R.

4,789 posts

Posted by Michael R. > 2021-10-25 14:13 | Report Abuse

Common to delay maybe the boss wanted to fully responding back to all issues in the SIR too... Not easy to put all pieces together into Press Conf if not prepared in advance...

treasurehunt

1,813 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-10-25 14:13 | Report Abuse

What are the reasons can be used for delaying the announcement? BOD meetings, covid cases, time to sort out the issues internally...

Michael R.

4,789 posts

Posted by Michael R. > 2021-10-25 14:13 | Report Abuse

delayed one week is a reasonable time..

The_JQuestion

1,598 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2021-10-25 14:14 | Report Abuse

u dont announce keep so long until forced like ur force sellling means BAAD BAD BAD...
this is legit con counter with good wayang and so called profits/returns etc unlike useless cons like xox/dgb etc

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-25 14:14 | Report Abuse

EY SIR report is too plain...
It need to add some Salt, Vinegar, Sugar... May be some chili powder added with some deco for presentation...
therefore it take longer time to announce....

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2021-10-25 14:16 | Report Abuse

Lol ok good luck then tomorrow continue no show and will be suspended until next month. See u guys next month

treasurehunt

1,813 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-10-25 14:16 | Report Abuse

If SD does not announce the unfavourable SIR, at least the bankers won't force SD to repay borrowings early... There is a chain effects.. Very headache one.

Wirajati

610 posts

Posted by Wirajati > 2021-10-25 14:20 | Report Abuse

S*it is coming, slowly but surely :)

treasurehunt

1,813 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-10-25 14:21 | Report Abuse

If i were Karem, i would delay as long as possible...May be few years. It takes time to sort out all these problems and restructuring the group to rescue the situation. If not, every stakeholders of SD would be heading Holland.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz