LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN HOLDING BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): LCTITAN (5284)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.01 - 1.03

Trading Volume

17 people like this.

12,750 comment(s). Last comment by cbkia4896 6 days ago

Winmore88

1,165 posts

Posted by Winmore88 > 2017-10-07 10:38 | Report Abuse

next week we shall see strong reboundddd

gick891214

920 posts

Posted by gick891214 > 2017-10-07 12:25 | Report Abuse

Hope and pray hard

enning22

2,898 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2017-10-07 13:41 | Report Abuse

why hope? it is an inevitable certainty;and in 2 years time will be RM10.00 .

gick891214

920 posts

Posted by gick891214 > 2017-10-07 15:31 | Report Abuse

hehe,,,

LIAUSAN

137 posts

Posted by LIAUSAN > 2017-10-07 21:23 | Report Abuse

I marked your words

7skies

375 posts

Posted by 7skies > 2017-10-09 13:21 | Report Abuse

calm b4 sudden surge?? BUY!

bravo88

91 posts

Posted by bravo88 > 2017-10-09 15:19 | Report Abuse

ini company banyak seuy lo.......

theedge

571 posts

Posted by theedge > 2017-10-09 15:28 | Report Abuse

better get lose from msia, stupid korean!

7skies

375 posts

Posted by 7skies > 2017-10-09 15:45 | Report Abuse

oppor tu buy more! go go

Winmore88

1,165 posts

Posted by Winmore88 > 2017-10-09 17:56 | Report Abuse

owhh..then tmr might drop further..cuz of mswggg issueee

gick891214

920 posts

Posted by gick891214 > 2017-10-09 19:07 | Report Abuse

Really?

Winmore88

1,165 posts

Posted by Winmore88 > 2017-10-09 19:44 | Report Abuse

mswg is no joke. u may google how powerful they are

Deslim

19 posts

Posted by Deslim > 2017-10-09 19:51 | Report Abuse

It is powerful, but how come we didn't see any comment and suggestion they brought to public for those con cent counter like sumatec, iris?

And what kind of issues could bring any impact to company ? Because they "urge" the company to act more responsible ? Or they "found" they hidden fact we didn't know ?

ian_teo

1 posts

Posted by ian_teo > 2017-10-09 21:18 | Report Abuse

@deslim. Perhaps comparing to sumatec and iris, lctitan's scale is considerably larger. So mswg have to stand out to try 'regulate' the situation before it topples the balance in the overall market. This can be a good sign with mswg scrutinising lctitan's developement.

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-09 22:32 | Report Abuse

I humbly apologize if my comments is not consistent with your believe system; My 2 sens worth:
There's no doubt MSWG is entrusted ( but no clout) to so call act in the best interest of minority shareholders.But this begs the question: What is in the best interest of minority shareholders? To protect them from being deceived, fraudulent cases and the likes of it? But then again deception and fraud has wide ranging definitions. Specifically, did LCT infringe any of the bursa rules to profit at the expense of shareholders. In this case NO..
a) To use the word regulate for MSWG is an overstatement. They might have policies based on accorded authorization conferred to them, and the procedures, but in as many years I have been in the market, they have no power to act except write only, becos that is what they will normally do. They have a benign existence, as they cannot enforce. Enforcement is SC's (Securities Commission) job. Ah.. SC is powerful becos they are a commission. Well Malaysia has many commissions such as the RCI for BNM forex losses, I am invoking this to give credence to the powers of the SC.
b) speakers or writer nowadays particularly enjoy spewing out issues of risk management, especially among the O&G fraternity, as there is the so call element of elegance in these issues. Unfortunately, MSWG positions itself too late on this issue. Risk management is about in anticipation, a proactive approach. If the issue is retrospective already occurred, it is only a risk control issue. Its like a school teacher telling the students please don't do it again. That's as far as it goes. Period! This write up from MSWG on LCT to me is perhaps someone in the MSWG office who wants to exhibit management elegance and competency of MSWG on current risk issues..
c) Hey, this gang nam fellas while their songs and entertainment is years ahead of this beloved country of ours, like wise their technology and management is also way ahead, while sometimes their culture and tradition can be very cumbersome. If the gang nam people did not treat risk as a major issue, Korea's engineering prowess will not be what they are today.
d) Try google some major O&G catastrophy, and big names will appear; BP, Exxon Mobil etc. These guys, time and again will be invited to speak on safety, environment and health globally. So did these companies formulated and implemented poor risk management? No matter how comprehensive your policies and procedures are, black swans will occur, random occurrences with huge impacts.

I guess maybe in this LCT case MSWG is inappropriately positioned. I suggest they go look at many other obvious scenarios that they can see and can address to create the needed impact to enhance their image in existence.

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-09 23:00 | Report Abuse

"We believe even with the clarification statement released by the company to claim that the impact of the incidences was minimal to the company, damage has been done and the incidences could have impaired the confidence of the investing public towards the company," MSWG said in its latest The Observer weekly newsletter.

I extract the above from the article.
MSWG said we BELIEVE... that is their believe which might not be consistent with reality. They say damage has been done to LCT.... COULD have impaired ....... the question is what is the extent of damage to the corporate image? COULD have implies position of uncertainty ....
a) The reality is MSWG dont have enough resources to determine extent of reputation damage and there is no way you can be certain about the corporate adverse impact within a short period of time from the incident occurrence.
b) I guess the whole thing surfaced from MSWG just for the sake of writing and taking the opportune timing to show their responsiveness.
Aya... MSWG, please tell me another story worth listening!

spy008

177 posts

Posted by spy008 > 2017-10-10 08:39 | Report Abuse

Must be careful if some1 bought too much LCtitan warrant....
Especially in the current case with high premium and low liquidity/volume.
Suggest to reduce your exposure..

Although the QR is expected to be better than previous quarter, however, it may still lower if compared to last yr same Q result due to the planned maintenance..

I must say Warrant was too hot 2 mths back (when mother rally from about 5 - about 6) and it is always the dangerous sign..

I have seen few hot stocks usually dip for a period after every1 in the market is crazy over the warrant.. e.g. topglove, airasia.

Although those holding mother stock will revive after few mths - half year, but all those trapped in warrant are pain forever.

Posted by billionchew > 2017-10-10 08:58 | Report Abuse

spy008 you really are "先家"!

Posted by MoreNMoreMoney > 2017-10-10 09:20 | Report Abuse

@weavefinder...support u

Newplayer286

2,654 posts

Posted by Newplayer286 > 2017-10-10 13:17 | Report Abuse

Spy008 is right

enning22

2,898 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2017-10-10 14:34 | Report Abuse

LCTITAN is clearly trending up, on the way to be super stock. right or wrong , who care!

Posted by MoreNMoreMoney > 2017-10-10 14:38 | Report Abuse

In this case, i got different view. E.g. CE price was 0.15, now become 0.21 increase more than 25%. bim, this company foundation is very good and its mother share is heading to north. My view is the son still got very big potential to growth, but not every son lah.

bravo88

91 posts

Posted by bravo88 > 2017-10-10 14:54 | Report Abuse

ini company tak boleh caya lo...kadang kadang untung..kadang kadang rugi..confius

Newplayer286

2,654 posts

Posted by Newplayer286 > 2017-10-10 15:00 | Report Abuse

No logic in share market, bad news trend up lol

7skies

375 posts

Posted by 7skies > 2017-10-10 15:01 | Report Abuse

woahhh! go go

Posted by MoreNMoreMoney > 2017-10-10 15:03 | Report Abuse

haha...if this company rugi, it will not listed at price RM6.50. So far i only saw the net profit is in green color + counted in hundred million.

Posted by Azman Mohamad Zanal > 2017-10-10 17:38 | Report Abuse

Fo me titan have a good fundamental and prospek for long investment....the only problem recently they have problem with water supply, fire & pollution...bad karma....but that only temporary...people will forget that issues one day...the only matter for me is that they grow and make profit...im holding their share with good profit and i will only sell it when they report lost in their profit badly.
IB will not give a higher target price if they know the company is bad. Now a good time to buy at a discount price.
Trust yourself...do a study and analysis...its your money...dont heard what other people said.
I believe the price will up slowly when all this temporary issue faded.

gick891214

920 posts

Posted by gick891214 > 2017-10-10 17:58 | Report Abuse

It will be rebound soon... Buy when lower.

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-10 19:53 | Report Abuse

extracted from the edge:
The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) today charged Goh Keng Huat and his wife Wee Siew Ling for insider trading offences under section 89E(2)(a) of Securities Industry Act 1983.

Goh was charged at the Kuala Lumpur Sessions Court for acquiring 851,600 units of Road Builder Holdings (M) Bhd (RBH) shares while in possession of material, non-public information between Sept 4, 2006 and Oct 16, 2006. He faces a total of 10 charges.

Even SC needs about 11 years to make the case stick with the wrong doers. So can imagine what the MSWG can do? Most probably just PUPPIES (minority shareholders watchdog group) barking up the wrong tree.

SuperPanda

11,431 posts

Posted by SuperPanda > 2017-10-10 20:44 | Report Abuse

Its like buying Petron when oil price at lowest few months back. Now Petron over rm11. This LCT should be the same few months coming. Close one eye buy now and wait until end year. You will be thankful to God.

Newplayer286

2,654 posts

Posted by Newplayer286 > 2017-10-11 16:04 | Report Abuse

Y mother moving but the call warrant is not? Faster leh

bravo88

91 posts

Posted by bravo88 > 2017-10-11 19:13 | Report Abuse

f**king counter....

SuperPanda

11,431 posts

Posted by SuperPanda > 2017-10-11 20:59 | Report Abuse

Warrant now out of money. Nobody want. Wait until over rm6 then warrant fot value.

Newplayer286

2,654 posts

Posted by Newplayer286 > 2017-10-11 21:14 | Report Abuse

Then expired soon my money gone, kns counter. First ever ipo i bought. Sui...and pei...

Winmore88

1,165 posts

Posted by Winmore88 > 2017-10-11 21:24 | Report Abuse

erm..the cw can't move as much as mother, better switch to better counter.

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-11 22:28 | Report Abuse

Newplayer 286, your entry price for the CF cannot be higher than 8 sen. If it is then you must have bought it very much earlier than 31st July, but max is about 10 to 11sen. As I recall, that day is when all the Cw's got dragged down to as low as 1 to 2 sen, with the exception of CE. In the run up of the LCT recovery period, when the price hit 5.90 the CFprice retraced to 8 sen.
a) Note that the mother share is on the uptrend for the past 3 days since you experience the uncertainties due to the temporary shortcomings faced by LCT. At 5.37 mother share, your CF retraced to 5.5 sen, considered fair value.
b) There is another 13 trading days b4 we finish off October. Do you believe that the mother share can go to 6 by then?
c) There is another 90 days from 1st Nov to the expiry of your Cf. You get zero if you hold till expiry if it is out of the money.
The issue here is to either salvage, recover, or lose totally. if you decide to throw tomorrow you might salvage 5.5 to 6 sen per share. If by end month or slightly later b4 Q3 report is out and if the mother share hits 6 and above you might recover as well as MAYBE profit a little. But you will only lose all if you WAIT till expiry when you already know that it is out of the money, and I am very sure you are smart enough to realize this fact.
If from now till Q3 report (estimate from 1st nov to 14the nov) if the stock is languishing around 5,5 to 5.70 then, I reckon say goodbye to your CF. At least you could recover values of around 6 to 7 sen.
My advise to you again, Dont look at the CF price now. I concur with super panda that if the mother goes up to 6 she will cuddle the children along. I think you problem is watching the screen minute to minute, putting yourself into unnecessary anxiety. Get away from the visual monitor and go do something less stressful. But I think you cant becos you are addicted to it.

Newplayer286

2,654 posts

Posted by Newplayer286 > 2017-10-12 09:32 | Report Abuse

Thanks weavefinder

spy008

177 posts

Posted by spy008 > 2017-10-12 09:51 | Report Abuse

My advice is, reduce your exposure to reduce your anxiety. If you feel uncomfortable, meaning you are over-exposure and lack of confidence. Rather earn less / loss abit than losing everything if things goes wrong.

Warrant is dangerous...

Newplayer286

2,654 posts

Posted by Newplayer286 > 2017-10-12 10:59 | Report Abuse

Ya i know is dangerous but still want to play. This is human. Lesson learned and thanks all sifu

MoneyUp888

842 posts

Posted by MoneyUp888 > 2017-10-12 11:22 | Report Abuse

Counter die?

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-12 11:32 | Report Abuse

Aya newplayer 286, dont despair la. take it with a pinch of salt. Everyone has some % of losses in their trades. Warrants can be a killer albeit in both ways. Killer gains and killer losses. Least you are honest enough to admit your shortcomings. Like you said, you are on the learning curve in warrants trade, As you evolve in your trading activities, hope that you will acquire new experiences and knowledge. Who could ever predict that you might be a warrant king one day. Meantime go have a good lunch and wash it down with a cup of coffee. Get off the visual monitor. See ya!

Newplayer286

2,654 posts

Posted by Newplayer286 > 2017-10-12 13:40 | Report Abuse

Ya most of the ppl here won't say out their loss haha but i dun mind if not cannot learn more. Yeah coffee time. See ya

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-12 21:41 | Report Abuse

gick, this low volume today is an indication that there is no strong selling pressure from other than the market maker, Guess it is now trying to form a new base for the next move. Recall that it has moved up in the last 6 trading days from 5.07 to 5.47. Come Monday and Teusday, we can observe the impact of the T4. But I think it should be well absorbed, becos the lots traded this round is relatively small.
This also show that T4 traders are shying away from speculating on LCT, taking the cue from the temporary shortcomings that the co experienced recently. Counters such as this is a taboo or no-no for T4 players. Perhaps the problems LCT encountered could be a blessing in disguise for current holders. If there are buyers perhaps they are potential holders.
BTW, you posted at around 6 pm, but no subsequent postings from anyone thereafter. Even people in the forum is also getting lethargic on this counter. So I reckon I might as well just open a conversation with you within this scary and quiet cyber space.

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-12 21:48 | Report Abuse

Gick, Today is penny stock bubble day. They commanded most of the market volume today. Observe that Petron, HengYuan, was also thinly traded. Usually on days like this the big counters will just take a back seat.and watch.

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-13 08:45 | Report Abuse

Gick. I am embarrassed, but i have to admit from day one that FB was introduced in this country, I have never registered, so I don't have an account.
Pertaining to penny stocks, i think investors might not have much affinity with these penny stocks. It is more of the market players. But again some market players claim to be investors, while some investors cannot resist the temptation of the penny stock movement and so would wanna try dabbling with the penny stocks. This cross or mix breed in the market is substantial, that is why yesterday was like a fiesta or celebration for these stocks. Not often that we get to witness such huge trading volumes. Crazy eh!

Posted by weavefinder > 2017-10-13 08:56 | Report Abuse

So gick, what do you think? Do you think Lotte will disappoint the holders this time? besides the technicalities that has already been explored, to me this gang nam fellas have a reputation to uphold. I think the mere mention of Lotte is synonymous to Korea, as if a branding for Korea, like petronas for our country.
Just my 2 sens worth.

eunsung

29 posts

Posted by eunsung > 2017-10-13 10:54 | Report Abuse

Weavefinder,
I'm from Korea and currently working in Malaysia and also I have some LCT shares.
======================
https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=top_hty&fbm=1&ie=utf8&query=%EB%A1%AF%EB%8D%B0%EC%BC%80%EB%AF%B8%EC%B9%BC
======================
This link is for Lotte Chemical Korea stock and they are doing pretty good.
But Lotte group is not..
Lotte Chilsung is the main company of Lotte but, they died...
LCT might get some effect..

eunsung

29 posts

Posted by eunsung > 2017-10-13 10:55 | Report Abuse

I mean currently Lotte is very unstable status in Korea

eunsung

29 posts

Posted by eunsung > 2017-10-13 10:59 | Report Abuse

http://www.m-i.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=348908

This is Korean news for Lotte..
Please use google translator to read it.
Hopely you guy understand..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz