You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

Be the first to like this.

55 comment(s). Last comment by BLee 2021-09-12 09:37

BLee

873 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-09-09 15:41 | Report Abuse

Strong mother carrying daughter to higher level. Long time no paper 'gain'..all my 'hard work' of periodic updating Focus D changes in shareholdings and daily trading at Focus D forum seems paying off?? TAYOR
Happy trading

Go Jon

61 posts

Posted by Go Jon > 2021-09-11 18:23 | Report Abuse

@BLee: your continuous "hard work" in Focus D forum has brought good results. From 0.04, it has moved up to 0.065, with volume increased substantially. Expect it to touch 0.08 by month end.

BLee

873 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-09-11 21:38 | Report Abuse

Hi @Go Jon, just joking..how can my "hard work" moved the share price? Just riding on the co-incident. Last Friday before market closes, strong selling reversed the trend. I have updated a link in my write-up from malay mail for everyone ponder. The link:
https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2021/09/11/tengku-zafrul-foreign-capital-inflows-signal-malaysias-brightening-prospect/2004751
This newspaper report might tell the market direction for the next quarter.

Happy trading

Go Jon

61 posts

Posted by Go Jon > 2021-09-12 09:16 | Report Abuse

@BLee: your comments and logical evaluations in the Focus D forum dont sound like jokes at all. Newbies and old hands alike should earn or recover something if they move in now for the mother share at between 0.06 to 0.07 per share. Personally, I like what you have said regards the prospect of the PA. Since my last posting in August, I have accumulated 2 million shares at 1 sen per piece. If the mother price continue to move up in the next few months, and the daughter follow in tandem, I dare to say that I made a good decision at following your argument that investing in the PA is at a low risk and with high return potential when acquired at a low price. And like what you have also said, the worst scenario is to convert the PA at 10 to 1 into 1 single mother share. And you have until 2030 to do it!. Foreign buyers have returned, so HAPPY TRADING NEXT WEEK.

BLee

873 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-09-12 09:37 | Report Abuse

@Go Jon, I am NOT a fortune teller, unlike some Forumer which put up ALL the negative scenario of consolidation of 50 to 1, etc and prices retreated back to few sen. Of course that is the risk we take, TradeAtYourOwnRisk. In your case, good to hear that you managed to collect 2 million Focus-PA since the 1 sen buying queue has increased significantly. All the best for you and to myself. Hope everyone don't get influenced by my write-up, please do own due diligence.

Happy trading

Post a Comment
Market Buzz