SYNERGY HOUSE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SYNERGY (0279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.04 (2.92%)

Day's Change

1.29 - 1.39

Trading Volume

Be the first to like this.

354 comment(s). Last comment by ChloeTai 18 hours ago

ChloeTai

1,066 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Synergy House may trend higher, says Rakuten Trade

KUALA LUMPUR (April 25): Synergy House Bhd may trend higher after breaking out from its one-week bullish rectangular pattern two sessions ago, to a new all-time high.

In a technical view note on Thursday, the research house said that as the stock formed a white marubozu candlestick on Wednesday coupled with the 20-day exponential moving averages (EMAs) pointing upward, the uptrend may continue in the near term.

“We expect the rising momentum to steer the stock higher and test the next level of resistance of RM1.38 (R1), followed by RM1.50 (R2).

“Fundamentally, we like Synergy for its B2C (business-to-consumer) focus, aiming for a 70% revenue share by FY2025, which promises higher margins,” it said.
Additionally, the research house said Synergy stands out for prioritising design and online sales, supported by artificial intelligence (AI)-driven market insights.
“Their expansion plans, which involve broadening product offerings and venturing into new markets like France, further solidify their position for growth,” it said

ChloeTai

1,066 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

XIAOCHEN said: Just by holding one stock only (YTLPOWER) from below 70 sen to RM4.00 ++, he/she has become a millionaire. I respect him/her. Those who gamble in HSI call warrants and put warrants, out of 10, 9 will lose money. All structured warrants (HSI-C & HSI-H) have time decay and the swing of index can hardly be predicted. But holding a stock for longer term is not gambling.

ChloeTai

1,066 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 23 hours ago | Report Abuse

I could well-remembered Mr Ooi Teik Bee won the I3investor Stock Picks Portfolio Contest in a certain year due to his powerful HEVEA-WA. Hevea is a furniture manufacturer company. He did recommended in I3. Those who bought and held from 2 January to 31 December made a fortune. At that time, shares below RM1 were half a sen per bid, shares from RM1 to RM5 were 2 sen per bid, shares from RM5 to RM10 were 5 sen per bid and shares above RM10 were 10 sen per bid.

Post a Comment