Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 12:34 | Report Abuse

step 1 ask ppls to buy all that is going up result, in uptrend mkt, some will continue going up, while other falls. step 2 emphasis on those that continue to go up, while ignoring those dropping, adding the new ones that is going up. (refresh the list) step 3 if the viewer question why those falling, either tell them fundamental is still intact, time is needed, or attribute it to election factors, shareholder disposal bla bla. or even criticising the viewer as gamble, punters who has no capacity to hold long term. step 3a. never admit mistake. how can god make mistake? step 4 emphasis on the super winners and draw in more viewers, appears in radio, tv or magazine and quickly assume youself stock god status. fame, financial gain would follow with seminars, coop with syndicate etc. congratulation.

Be the first to like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by kong73 2012-07-29 18:33

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-29 12:42 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHAHAH! How much have you lost in the share markets my friend?
'Easy like Sunday morning'.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-29 12:51 | Report Abuse

03pm, is there a Share Markets in Heaven/Hell?

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-29 13:01 | Report Abuse

so there is Hell & Heaven, is there a God?

As quoted by you: [step 3a. never admit mistake. how can god make mistake?]

God exist?

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-29 13:11 | Report Abuse

so as belief, there's a supreme force holding everything in check and balance;
the sun rise VS the the earth that moved, which one did you yourself choose to say and decide: the sun that rise or the earth that moved?

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-29 13:44 | Report Abuse

the answer must be as per your beliefs, you answer, you choice, you choose and not others nor datuk nor The RUSSIANS nor nobody but you.

God give you a choice to choose your choice and in the end the choice that you choose is subjected to what you want to choose from God given right of choosing.

You are being observed and you will be analyse and judge in God's eyes based on the choice that you choose and not others.

so, will you choose the choice that was given by the one who you said that they will cut their tongue based on the choice that they give to you?

and when you choose your choice based on the choices that they give to you and when things doesn't works well on you plan;

and you choose to put all the blame to everything based on your choice to choose what they (the tongue people) have gave you on what you actually can choose your own choice,

so when you put a blame not to you by your own choice and you tell others about your choice by following others for you to choose your choices;

says whose tongue that has to be cut first?

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-29 13:59 | Report Abuse

03pm,
please don't. avoid defensive in a healthy discussion. we have read your previous statement and indeed, you sincerely wants to help others to grow to be a better traders. me and few other in here are really trying to help others too in our way.

be safe of where you are; this is the sincere intention based on the above discussion subjected to any downfall; riding the storm.

focused on what we want to achieve, where are we heading to, move forward and ask What's NEXT.

small people talk about people,
average people talk about things,
great people talk about ideas!

accept my friendship? here i am, nice meeting you in this way.

-namoyaki

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 14:01 | Report Abuse

great, so pls dont pull my leg with the religions thing.

can we focus on talking investment. thats why i m here.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-29 14:07 | Report Abuse

GREAT! So i take 'Tiuniasing' as a compliments from you as maybe it means: 'Welcome Home',
So, 'Tiu-nia-sing' 03pm! Welcome to i3investor.com, Welcome Home!

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 14:10 | Report Abuse

now i know u belongs to the donkey camp. not wasting my time on you anymore. get lost.

Posted by Rajandaran Kannaya > 2012-07-29 14:10 | Report Abuse

Great to see you guys reconcile.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 14:14 | Report Abuse

raja, he pull my legs time and again. he is either jealous of me or belong to donkey camp. since i m here only 2 days. anyway i dont intend to waste my time here, my job is done.

namo, why jealous of me? i dont even come in with a proper name. i dont even write a blog or have followers. the next time i come in, would be in different nic. u can keep ur status as stock guru in i3investor. i m not competing with u.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-07-29 14:24 | Report Abuse

03pm, we know you are a cowboy and that is fine. i like to read your message in your style with whatever nick you are using, no problem and it is fine. the main things is the message that you want to tell us; but your leg is smelly, i don't like to pull, hahaha.

me nor gurus nor sifus nothing, a cowboy like you too but more on an asian cowboy style carrying fox and spears and poke anybody who try to play others (not you 03pm of course).

i like i3investor.com because of the data kept and this is my second home where i always park my leg with some other worldwide trading friend.

Posted by tukangbesi > 2012-07-29 17:43 | Report Abuse

oh lah lah

kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by kong73 > 2012-07-29 18:33 | Report Abuse

m enjoying this..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz