Posted by 12dec1960 > 2012-11-27 09:28 | Report Abuse

STOP THE CRAP! SET THE VENUE N TIME.. MEET UP AND SETTLE THINGS LIKE A MAN..

Be the first to like this.

105 comment(s). Last comment by Daniel 03 2012-11-27 22:05

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 21:44 | Report Abuse

KClow you are a dishonest person. You mislead innocent people with your lies and fraudulent activity..like your selective cutting and pasting technique. you should be ashamed of yourself. misleading innocent people to believe you with their hard earned money. shame on you. people have a brain all you write is open for all to read. i have shown you your english is wrong most of the time not as you claim. you can hide behind lies but not for long. people will see you and they will tell you to leave this site to good honest people. i can see you misleading people. and that is character of a bad person. not good KClow not good at all. It is my morale obligation to inform people here that you are a dishonest person.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-27 21:46 | Report Abuse

good for you to know what is morale, but your context asks for "moral" hahahahahah

kiddies' league!

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2012-11-27 21:46 | Report Abuse

KClow you are a dishonest person. You mislead innocent people with your lies and fraudulent activity..like your selective cutting and pasting technique. you should be ashamed of yourself. misleading innocent people to believe you with their hard earned money. shame on you. people have a brain all you write is open for all to read. i have shown you your english is wrong most of the time not as you claim. you can hide behind lies but not for long. people will see you and they will tell you to leave this site to good honest people. i can see you misleading people. and that is character of a bad person. not good KClow not good at all. It is my moral obligation to inform people here that you are a dishonest person.leave this site along with your cronies.

msmogan

3 posts

Posted by msmogan > 2012-11-27 21:47 | Report Abuse

Dear Davesingh

Please add me in your list
my e-mail msmp6312@yahoo.com

Daniel 03

77 posts

Posted by Daniel 03 > 2012-11-27 22:05 | Report Abuse

Dear Dave Singh,

Pls. expose all wrong infos..................thank u!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz