Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-07 18:12 | Report Abuse

我是同意杨,陈先生在这里发表对大选结果的看法。不过我想多谈几点: 1. 马来票回流国阵,不止在乡村,城市的马来票也会大举回流国阵。巫统的调查,308大选,城市马来人有50%投反对党,估计多半是公务员军警。现在不同了,民事雇员工会和退休公务员公会几个月前在布城开大会,声言大选全力支持纳吉和国阵。他们要民联停止攻击公务员,因为几年来民联不断攻击军警人员和公务员说他们贪污,腐败,没有效率,行动党还提出要把公务员减少一半,所以这次民联是不会有城市50%马来票支持了。印度票,民联也无法好像上次那样,拿到80%支持,308反风那么厉害,国阵还是有60个多数席位,10%城市马来票和印度票回流就够了(乌雪国会补选就是列子,那个补选,只有28%华人支持国阵) 2. 纳吉这几年来,一直争取华人的支持,结果如何,要看大选成绩才懂。华人是很多被误导了,只看负面没有看到国家正面的事物。很多人形容大马华人非常悲惨,样样被压迫,不过,80%中小型工商业都是华人拥有,最富有的人华人占了大半,专业人士也是华人多,房产,商业产业,不动产都是华人拥有多。 贪污滥权,好像只有大马才有,远的不说,台湾现在闹得满城风雨赖素如的贪污案,李朝卿的贪污案,数目也不小(以前陈水扁李登辉不说了)中国的谷开来薄熙来杀人都做呢,不过好像台湾报界说的,赖素如并不代表国民党马英九,谷开来也不是彭丽媛,西方国家个个债台高筑,搞到要破产?没有贪污吗?印度,巴吉斯丹,印尼,泰菲不必说了 大马政府化在人民身上的钱也不少,我们的必需品,全部有津贴,白糖,2 零吉一公斤,广州,要9 块人民币,过路费,中国更加贵,市区停车,10元人民币一小时,(广州—)猪肉,没有补贴,但是中国也不便宜,一公斤要35 到48元人民币。。汽油更不必说大马便宜的多,中国是世界第三大石油国。(?早两年的数字) 3.罪犯案件怎样,美国和印度的惊人罪犯案全世界闻名,其他印尼泰国,菲律宾。。哪里好到哪里。新德里是世界强奸之都,每年4千多宗强奸,其他城市,乡村,没有报案的不可计数了。最近一对瑞士夫妇在新德里旅游,妻子给8个人强奸,能做什么。所以我对我们华人政党,经常要替印度裔罪犯出头,非常反感。有人要讲新加坡,哈,新家坡只有广州的5分1,偷了一部车子,不懂要放在那里,环境不同,那里可以并论。 另外一点要说的是,大马东西一千多公里的海洋分开,有五十多种民族不同宗教语文,为何我们没有变成加里曼丹(印尼)泰国,菲律宾,印度巴吉斯丹,。。。几十年没完没了的种族和宗教冲突。。。虽然也有吵架的时候。 但是,华人铁了心反政府,固然反对党的宣传仇视和种族情绪,不过马华似乎没有了解华人心态。宁可要回教国也不要你们,但是,他们忽略了,民联有半数席位,国家马上大动乱(组不成政府的)生活在城市的华人首当其冲。为何动乱,到时三党就打到头破血流,争取内阁和政府各种官位,也有人排队找纳吉谈条件跳槽。一个礼拜组不成政府,股市马上暴跌,三天后,逼仓行动,又再暴跌,市场很快进入萧条,很多华人商业如餐厅之类,有一天用一天,这种行业最先倒闭。。。。。大家是股友,不必我说了,回忆1997 年就明白。

4 people like this.

398 comment(s). Last comment by Sailor Moon 2013-06-04 12:15

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-13 10:20 | Report Abuse

To anbz: Almost all complaints and aspirations arise from one single demand of Rakyat: A CLEAN n Accountable Government. It's fundamental quality, not excessive demand.

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-13 10:23 | Report Abuse

tiada rasuah di PR?kalau Ngeh Koo Han bukan Chairman DAP Perak,bolihkah dia memdapat tanah seluas 15000 hectare tanah dari kerajaan Kelantan?buat perkiraan sendiri,satu hectare kelapa sawai berapa pendapatannya satu tahun ?15000 hectare bagi masa 50thaun beberapa?Projek-projek di Pulau Pinang bukankah semua di rampas olih kronie lge? aiyah,banyak lagi ,seumpamanya pembalakan di Kedah.soal pasir di selengor,lesen rumah urut,(kalau ikut peratoran yang ada dalam satau kawasasn patut ada berapa rumah urut ka la O k ada hadnya,bukan bolih menbiarkan rumah urut berbarisan di sana,tetapi.hendak sokong siapa adalah hak sendiri,.. saya cuma membentangkan kenyataan bahaw PR, kalau mendapat 112 kerusi di parlimen,jangan fikr mereka akan tubuhkan kerajaan pusat,perlawanan sengit akan cetuskan serta merta,,katak katak berbalisan nak jumpa Najib untuk melompat.satu minggu tidak sanggup menubuhkan kabinet(ada banyak jwatan lainlian,)seluroh pasaran akan tumpas,dalam masa satu minggu kita akan balik kepada keadaan 1997,..(kes rasuah selalu ada dalam laporan akhbar,u tak baca/)

hoohaa

307 posts

Posted by hoohaa > 2013-04-13 10:24 | Report Abuse

One thing I think I should share with everyone on this forum. When I was in primary school, 90% of my friends were Malay. When I was in secondary school, 80% were Indians. When I was in college, 90% were Chinese. I, myself is a Chinese. I never understood why people were racist until I came out to the working world and see the significant difference in lifestyle. Mind you that all of us were good friends and no sign of racism.

Slowly, I managed to feel and see racism towards one another due to the system that we currently have. One example is when I had to bribe DBKL just to approve our license (even if we have fulfilled the requirements)

Corruption exists in every country and we have read news that countries have gone bust. Yes, that is true. However, must we really compare ourselves to them? Why not look at our country's standing on transparency? Why not compare ourselves to those who are doing well? Malaysia is currently standing on 54th while our neighbour, Singapore is 5th?

http://www.transparency.org/cpi2012/results

For those who are supporting BN, I understand too where u are coming from. You have the idea that the govt is doing us so good by helping the poor and giving money now. The question is..how feasible is this? Can they do this every month/year? Despite doing so, will these money that they have given to us return to them eventually? Yes. Corruption is running wild. As a govt servant, they think they are the kings. I have experienced it myself. I felt sad for our people especially those who cannot afford to do so.

Peace. Yes, we do have peace. I was having breakfast in a mamak in Bangsar and the owners were Indian. We somehow managed to speak about the GE13 and we were just exchanging stories. That is how Malaysia should be! (Mind u, he is not supporting BN)

Yes, we definitely have complaints about the economy, house pricing and whatnot but dont just brush us off by giving excuses. Give us a solution because the problem will snowball and yes, we might end up as a bankrupt country or a good example is Philippines.

Lastly, I do not mind if you are supporting BN or Opposition. Bear in this mind, at the end of the day, you and I are living on the same land and all us want the best for it. Vote peacefully and responsibly. If any of you want to debate..debate like you know what you are talking about. Do not just call Chinese babi, Malay Dogs or Indians Snakes. All of us deserve the respect not to be insulted in such way. We are not that low class.

Thank you.
Concerned Citizen of Malaysia on Racism & Corruption

danny_dsk

37 posts

Posted by danny_dsk > 2013-04-13 10:42 | Report Abuse

@hoohaa, very well said...

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-13 10:43 | Report Abuse

Vote peacefully and responsibly. If any of you want to debate..debate like you know what you are talking about. Do not just call Chinese babi, Malay Dogs or Indians Snakes. All of us deserve the respect not to be insulted in such way. We are not that low class.
________
Support.

Posted by Chooi Eng Ho > 2013-04-13 11:48 | Report Abuse

国阵做政府这么多年贪污腐败治安越来越多,换政府看看有什么不好~_~

lmf_hau

674 posts

Posted by lmf_hau > 2013-04-13 11:49 | Report Abuse

Dear Member,

Pls refer in detail of this KULIM CHAN posting,

he 1 time said he is Chinese from Kulim, but capable to commentary in 3x different langueue , that with properly grammer.
R u still believing his posting ??
I strongly believe this is just a fake nick , which shared by 3x differant race of BN supporter , in order coming into this forum to convince us / condamn PR for silly reason.

I might also infer that , it is 1 of the BN internet scam which launched 2 months ago , to pay off these 3x race account holder.
It the same tactic like the UBAH Chinise ratart who helping MCA buying famous FaceBxxk with >100k fans a page.

Hence, is to advice do not respond by ignore him.

On coming 05.05.2013 , we r deserve for a better , true & fair , clean , properous country which not rules by Bangla, Nepel , Philipino , origin Indian and origin Indo .

LET UBAH !!

FYI , My 2x brother family member ( 4x ticket ) , have been booked the bus ticket upon the parliment desolved on 03.04.2013 in the afternoon.

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2013-04-13 12:17 | Report Abuse

why compare this compare that ......just compare with Singapore and Hong Kong will do. FULL STOP

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-13 18:04 | Report Abuse

O,Singapore,read the migration report posted above,in Singapore,56%of those who want to migrate chose Malaysia as their permanent home,why?corruption ?Singapore is known to the world as a legitimized corruption,that is ,they passed the law in parliament so that lawfully pocket the money,therefore,the Singapore PM salary is 4-7times (I cant remember exactly)higher than the US president...father,wife all can hold key post in the government ,you can not find it in other countries all over the world.....

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-14 04:00 | Report Abuse

55,000 orang China dari pelbagai bidang akan mengadakan perhimpunan terbesar sekali di Selengor bagi menyokong Najib untuk memimpin negeri ini.kerana orang perniagaan China tahu akan bahaya dan kemungkinan hancor negeri ini kalau tiada kerajaan yang kuat dan jujor.

我们说什么,都要事实来印证,我也是支持有一个替代政党,不过现在还没有出现。民联三党没有共同目标,政策,是临时巴结起来的组合,有近半数席位,国家马上陷入大动乱,所以华人商团看到危险,他们要举行盛大集会,五万五千人 公开力挺纳吉.这个不是我要的,是报纸已经刊出的新闻。

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-04-14 09:18 | Report Abuse

This KChan abov gave too good to be true news. Get the photo shot of that 55,000 chinese march down the Selangor street, only then that news can be trusted. Or else that news is a big lie.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,304 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-14 09:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Apr 14, 2013 04:54 AM | Report Abuse X

Our national debt is RM 520 billion, assume we make an effort to repay this debt without interest charge, we pay RM 1 million per day. It requires 1,425 years to repay this huge debt.
Assume the average life of a Malaysian is 75 years, it takes 19 generations to repay this debt.

BN, why you create this huge debt for our next generations to repay ?
BN, As a responsible parent to our children, you should keep surplus to help our future generations.
BN, you leave a huge shit for next new government.

Blame BN for life !!

Posted by max8 > Apr 14, 2013 08:28 AM | Report Abuse

Debt= RM 520 billion,
pay RM 1 million per day = 1,425 years to repay
75 years per generation
19 generations to repay

---
SOS! Malaysia.
SOS! Our kids.

505 - Let's END it Now!
Please Share this around. TQ.

legend623

21 posts

Posted by legend623 > 2013-04-14 10:10 | Report Abuse

我们说什么,都要事实来印证,我也是支持有一个替代政党,不过现在还没有出现。民联三党没有共同目标,政策,是临时巴结起来的组合,有近半数席位,国家马上陷入大动乱,所以华人商团看到危险,他们要举行盛大集会,五万五千人 公开力挺纳吉.这个不是我要的,是报纸已经刊出的新闻。

Very good comment. 民联 is 3 parties with 3 different opinion just like Company with 3 different directors with different opinion. 国阵 only have 1 opinion because 2 of them are sleeping and did not what they should.

You will prefer to invest in a company which have 3 directors with 3 different opinion and end up come up with 1 solution or will you invest in a company which have 3 directors which 2 are sleeping? Up to you!!!!

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-14 10:46 | Report Abuse

Encik Kulim hardly understand Legend623 you punya logic.... coz his logic is no logic... follow his postings will bring you to Laughicland... much further than Holland.

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-14 17:13 | Report Abuse

for those who want to grasp power,they can say anything to please you.read the anwar story below,

Anwar’s Financial Ghosts Return to Haunt Him

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

a1-anwarpkr

The problem with past misdeeds is that they often tend to reappear at inconvenient moments. Take Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim's current travails, with an increasing number of financial irregularities during his tenure as Finance Minister in the 1990s coming to light.

First there was the controversy over Bank Negara Malaysia's (BNM) foreign exchange trading losses during the 80s and 90s, said to have run into tens of billions.

Anwar, who was finance minister from 1991 to 1998, maintains that the matter was kept from him after he had assumed the post. He was, however, accused of covering up the scandal by none other than DAP veteran Lim Kit Siang, who in 1994 held Anwar personally responsible for the losses.

The latest unsavoury revelation concerns a bank CEO who in 1999 had declared to the Anti-Corruption Agency (ACA) that Anwar had instructed him to channel millions of ringgit into the accounts of individuals and companies.

The CEO, who has not been named, had confessed to the graft-fighting body after Anwar was removed as deputy prime minister and finance minister in September 1998.

Sources claim that this CEO would have been a star witness, since he had managed the movement of the funds locally, but investigators discovered that these instructions were largely verbal and left no paper trail.

ACA, which was later reorganised into the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) in 2009, had questioned hundreds of suspects and witnesses.

A statutory declaration by former Bank Negara assistant governor Datuk Abdul Murad Khalid had sparked off the probe. He claimed that Anwar had amassed some RM3 billion during his tenure as finance minister, with Anwar's cronies setting up master accounts from which contributions could be made according to Anwar's wishes.

According to the New Straits Times, ACA had roped in BNM's investigators and probed a master account that had been opened in the British Virgin Islands.

Four investigating teams also examined several companies and individuals that ACA believed had money trails leading to Anwar.

Yet sources said that the undocumented transaction instructions and origins were a major obstacle in this probe. Funds channelled from companies to individuals were somehow justified as donations, which legalised the transactions.

Sources also pointed out that investigators faced additional constraints such as lukewarm responses from foreign governments.

"In one of the investigations, investigators had traced the illicit channelling of monies for a project, the value of which had been inflated by millions and the extra costs were making their way back. This hit a snag as ACA couldn't get the cooperation (of a neighbouring country)," a source was quoted by the New Straits Times.

With those responsible having covered their tracks so successfully, it was impossible for the ACA to establish the origin of the RM3 billion. Investigators wrapped up the probe in late 2000, after a year of investigation.

MACC investigations director Datuk Mustafar Ali said his agency did not reopen cases once they were closed by deputy public prosecutors.

"This is unless new and significant evidence is introduced or raised," he told the New Straits Times.

Anwar will no doubt heave a sigh of relief and hope he can sit through this storm of revelations, like he has in the past over his gaffes over Israel's security and Malaysia's "archaic" homosexuality laws.

Yet these new allegations of financial irregularities have important ramifications for Anwar's credibility as an administrator.

A politician who now lambasts the Government over unfounded claims of corruption and cronyism, is found to have earlier been a key part of the system himself and perhaps even benefited from it.

Anwar therefore seems the last person you would want in control of the economy at this crucial hour. If he can condone losses of billions of ringgit in forex deals or have illicit funds stashed away in foreign tax havens, think of the harm he can do if he is handed the reins of the entire country.(more to come,in new posting later)

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-14 17:29 | Report Abuse

This is BN goons forum. They must say good things about BN and Bad about PR. But the reality is BN corruption is well spread from cows to Ports. So the stark reality and negativity of BN compare to PR, any huge billions leakage? if got name one, except for harping over Ngeh cousins and Kedah logging. What have not surfaced repeatedly will be "next change" BN scandals Tg Agas(touched a long time ago by RPK) and 1M Development Funds (just recently touched by BIZkini). These 2 scandals will make PKFZ theft like walking in the park.

danny_dsk

37 posts

Posted by danny_dsk > 2013-04-14 17:31 | Report Abuse

@kulimchan, this is no political forum, you are at the wrong place...(turn and look back, you will see land)...

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-14 17:35 | Report Abuse

Kulimchan肯定是污桶的文化槍手!為什么不开檔案查老馬的兒子的錢那里来?為什么不查众所週知的砂朥越的白毛!這些人利用种族口号耒掩飾自己的罪行!可悪!

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-14 17:38 | Report Abuse

No use for Najib to keep apologizing for whatever done in the past when he kept repeating them, in other words his serial mismanagement will bring doomed to Malaysia.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-14 17:40 | Report Abuse

PM dishes out RM4 mil to Sikhs
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/226756

~~~~~
Freshly Baked Cheque... so Millions Hot!
Why now?
Why not giving right after BN won in 2008?
For sure is: more millions would be burnt... whose $$$?

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-14 17:45 | Report Abuse

With the amount of spending being done,I hope BN won't do a greek. What Greece did was to hide its debt level until after the election when a new government took over and found its huge debts and declared it is bankrupt.

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-04-14 19:04 | Report Abuse

Why Government spend RM like there is nobody business? Bee Ant need to spend wisely or else we will follow Greece to bankruptcy. Dont simply promise 4 billion here & promise every children get 1Msia computer if Bee Ant wins election. Our Msia debt is very big already. Bee Ant, do we need to make Msia debt bigger? Why Bee Ant just spend money excessively? Do Msia want to go bankrupt, only then Bee Ant will stop spending massively? l m vry worried about our ballooning debts.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-14 20:10 | Report Abuse

That is why we need to defeat BN this time to make sure Malaysia is not heading towards bankruptcy. We need to change for a better Malaysia not only for ourselves but for our children, grandchildren n so on........

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-14 21:19 | Report Abuse

Saturday, 13 April 2013 15:22
SHOCKING TRUTH: Najib the worst ever Finance minister, next Badawi, then ...

IF BN wins the election, our deficit will ballooned to RM 1 trillion in 10 years time. Your kids will either find jobs in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or work as maid in Arab Saudi. Please choose!

Performance of Malaysia's Finance Ministers (1990-2013)

National debt under Anwar Ibrahim was the most steady, staying within a narrow band RM13bil of between RM90 bil to RM103 bil between 1991 to 1998.

In fact, Anwar managed to reduce debt from RM99 bil in 1991 to RM90 bil in 1997. But due to the Asian Financial crisis and the fallout from his sacking by Mahathir Mohamad, debt rose to RM103 bil.

Then came the marauders Mahathir Mohamad and Daim Zainuddin. Under the infamous duo, debt soared from RM103 bil in 1998 to RM188bil in 2003 (or a rise of RM85bil). Ever since then, Malaysia's debt has trended up and never down.

'Sleepy head' Abdullah Badawi was anything but dozy when he was Finance Minister from 2003 to 2008. Debt shot up like a rocket from RM188 bil to RM317 bil or a jump of RM129 bil.

Best of all is the big-talking Najib Razak and his free-spending spouse Rosmah Mansor.

In less than five years, Najib managed to do the impossible. He almost DOUBLED national debt, which had already hit a large base. From RM317 bil in 2008, debt rocketed to RM546 bil this year or a hike of RM229 bil.

So who now is the best Finance Minister of Malaysia so far? No wonder, Najib fears taking on Anwar at a national debate on economic and social issues! The figures simply speak for themselves.

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=84812:the-shocking-truth-is-out-najib-the-worst-ever-finance-minister-next-badawi-then&Itemid=2

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-14 22:18 | Report Abuse

Apa pandangan anda? Any comment ..?

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1139/apane.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-14 23:03 | Report Abuse

Very few people at Pakatan Rakyat ceramah in Serdang!

沙登 Ubah ,人数10,000+++
Ini KaliLah。。。

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7611/ceremah17.jpg

Ooi Teik Bee

11,304 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-14 23:04 | Report Abuse

National debt stands at RM 546 Billion now, this figure did not include another RM 116 Billion guaranteed by government on GLC loan.

You must pray very hard that these GLC do not collapse, otherwise, another big hole to fill again. I worry for my beloved Malaysia everyday.

When BN will stop increase our national debt again ? Out of sight and out of mind is the only way. Vote BN out is the only solution.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-14 23:19 | Report Abuse

lol, pencacai umno can't debate with facts, now flagging any comments which are anti BN

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-15 14:22 | Report Abuse

Disgusting!!!

Is this what you want in a Govt who approves this kind of pay to a CEO of a GLC?

http://en.selangorku.com/?p=2633

OMG!!!

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4839/indecentsalary.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-15 14:23 | Report Abuse

Must see photos of VIP houses...you will get a shock!!

...see the photos in the links below...

Beautiful Homes ! Now you know what zaman mewah BN seperti dahulu dan sekarang means?

LMAO

http://beritasemasa.com/gambar-rumah-mewah-orang-orang-kenamaan-vvip-di-malaysia

http://beritasemasa.com/gambar-rumah-mewah-vviporang-kaya-di-malaysia

http://unclemajid.blogspot.com/2013/03/istanarumahbanglo-tercantik-di-malaysia.html

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1323/viphouse.jpg

...then ask yourself how does the Malay Kampung houses look like???

So, my Malay friends, you still want to vote for UMNO while most of you live in poverty???

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-15 14:49 | Report Abuse

http://daftarj.spr.gov.my/semakpru13.aspx
Just key in the IC number to find out your Pusat Mengundi (usually School), Saluran. Masa Pengundi and No. Siri. e.g
Pusat Mengundi : SEK. KEB. BATU LANCHANG
Saluran 5: Masa Mengundi 8.00 PAGI - 5.00 PETANG
No.Siri 2558
Please vote as early as possible to deter Pengundi Hantu (Phantom Voters)!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 13:20 | Report Abuse

Sanggup?

Kalau sanggup undi la BN ramai2.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7429/sangup.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 13:30 | Report Abuse

Monopoli - Kroni Diperkayakan - Rakyat Kerugian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jr2jwxmUmI

Hanya beberapa kron utama UMNO/BN mengawal perkhidmatan keperluan asas di Malaysia. Mereka mengaut keuntungan yang berlebihan setiap tahun, manakala rakyat jelata pula menanggung harga barang yang kian meningkat.

Undilah Pakatan Rakyat untuk menghapuskan monopoli.

English Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ9wMb...

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 13:35 | Report Abuse

Malaysiakini goes free from tomorrow for GE13!

Access to leading web news portal Malaysiakini will be available free of charge from tomorrow.

"This is in keeping with the spirit of democracy, for we believe that voting is a major responsibility of every citizen," chief executive officer Premesh Chandran said today.

"Malaysians should have access to election campaign information before they vote. Indeed, citizens should make an informed decision on the government they want when they go to the ballot box."

...so my friends, update yourself with the latest news , all FREE off course...

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/226919

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 13:47 | Report Abuse

Demokrasi di Malaysia...

Bilik gerakan PAS UPU Felcra Nasarudin dibakar sekitar 5.45am...
Bila dah tengok sokongan terhadap PAS senakin meningkat...makin meroyan la pemimpin dan pencacai umno BN buat agenda kotor dan bingai diorang...

Apa diorang ni ingat kalau dah bakar bilik gerakan tu, semangat hilang ke? yang akan HILANG adalah UNDI kepada BN...

Ayuh semua Rakyat Malaysia!!!!

Tolak BN..Tumbang BN..
Zero undi untuk BN dan sekutunya...
UNDILAH PAKATAN RAKYAT...

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9218/burnu.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 13:55 | Report Abuse

Kerajaan telah “menjual” 495 ekar tanah prima di Sungai Besi kepada 1MDB dengan harga hanya RM1.60 bilion, iaitu RM74.20 untuk setiap kaki persegi. Kerajaan Negeri Pulau Pinang pula telah membuat tender terbuka untuk tanah seluas 101 ekar dan pemenang bidaan tersebut telah menawarkan sebanyak RM1.07 bilion, iaitu RM240 untuk setiap kaki persegi.

Tanah di Sungai Besi dikelilingi infrastruktur yang telah dibangunkan. Oleh itu, tidak mustahil harga tanah tersebut mempunyai nilai yang lebih tinggi daripada harga tanah di Pulau Pinang. Jika pada harga RM240 untuk setiap kaki persegi, tanah di Sungai Besi tersebut dengan mudahnya bernilai RM5.2 billion.

Kerajaan Negeri Pakatan Rakyat di Pulau Pinang telah berpegang kepada janji-janjinya untuk mengamalkan budaya “Cekap, Akauntabel dan Telus” dengan membuka tender yang seterusnya dapat memaksimumkan hasil pendapatan bagi kerajaan negeri . Dengan ini, kerajaan negeri mampu untuk menambah baik kadar pembangunan dan program-program kebajikan untuk membantu rakyat. Ubah Sekarang, Bersihkan Malaysia!

Untuk membaca kisah penuh: http://tonypua.blogspot.com/2011/11/1mdb-got-sg-besi-land-for-steal.html

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7461/tanah2.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 13:57 | Report Abuse

Menurut laporan yang dikeluarkan oleh Integriti Kewangan Global (GFI) yang berpangkalan di Washington, Malaysia berada di kedudukan ketiga di peringkat global dari segi aliran keluar modal haram dalam tempoh 10-tahun (2001-2010). Malaysia telah mengalami kerugian aliran keluar haram sebanyak USD 285 bilion (~RM873 bilion) dalam 10 tahun.

Menurut laporan tersebut, aliran keluar haram Malaysia adalah yang ketiga tertinggi di dunia selepas China dan Mexico. Namun, yang menariknya adalah Perdana Menteri Malaysia, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak telah memberi Parlimen angka aliran keluar yang jauh lebih rendah iaitu RM135.3 bilion dari tahun 2000 sehingga ke tahun 2009.

Ubah Sekarang, Selamatkan Malaysia! Sila "SHARE"!

----

Aliran keluar haram merujuk kepada satu bentuk pengeluaran modal apabila wang diperolehi, dipindahkan atau dibelanjakan secara haram.

Pangarah Pusat Dasar Inisiatif, Dr Lim Teck Ghee menyatakan bahawa penemuan tersebut tidak menghairankan memandangkan Malaysia mempunyai kelaziman rasuah yang tinggi dalam rasuah global. “Aliran keluar haram didapati sangat tinggi kerana jumlah besar keuntungan yang berkaitan dengan sogokan, rasuah dan cara-cara haram yang lain,” katanya.

Beliau juga menyatakan bahawa hal ini adalah sangat membimbangkan kerana Malaysia tergolong dalam liga yang sama seperti China.

“Bilangan rakyat dan jumlah pengeluaran barangan dan perkhidmatan kami adalah beberapa kali ganda lebih kecil berbanding dengan China. Oleh itu, degan mengatakan bahawa kita tergolong dalam liga yang sama dengan China dari segi saiz mutlak aliran keluar haram adalah sangat membimbangkan” katanya.

Beliau menegaskan bahawa penguatkuasaan untuk membendung amalan tersebut adalah tidak mencukupi. "Kerajaan langsung tidak mengambil kepentingan untuk membanteras amalan ini. Pada Januari 2011, tawaran telah dibuat oleh ahli kakitangan kanan GFI untuk membantu Bank Negara Malaysia dan kerajaan untuk mengawasi aliran keluar dan untuk melihat bagaimana mereka boleh dicegah, tetapi ia kelihatan bahawa tawaran itu telah diabaikan sepenuhnya" katanya.

Ubah Sekarang, Bersihkan Malaysia!

Untuk maklumat lanjut: http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/business-news/227556-in-top-3-for-illicit-capital-outflow-.html

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3285/haram.jpg

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-16 13:58 | Report Abuse

Monday, 15 April 2013RANCANGAN JAHAT PAP SINGAPURA TERBONGKAR

1) hari ini, mendapat satu maklumat yang mengejutkan daripada kenalan yang bekerja di Singapura dan juga merupakan antara orang kuat Parti PAP.
2) Beliau telah mendedahkan (scara sengaja atau tidak) bahawa Kerajaan Singapura telah memberikan cuti khas 2 hari pada hari 3hb Mei, Jumaat dan 6hb Mei, Isnin. Selain itu, Kerajaan Singapura juga akan memberikan elaun minyak khas.
3) Keistimewaan ini hanya diberikan kepada w/negara Malaysia berbangsa Cina akan pulang untuk mengundi DAP khasnya di Johor.
4) Lebih mengejutkan apabila pekerja-pekerja Parti PAP diarahkan untuk turut serta membantu jentera DAP sepanjang tempoh berkempen. Sekiranya terdapat perhimpunan besar-besaran DAP, sedarlah bahawa ada antara mereka bukan warganegara Malaysia dan pekerja parti PAP.
5) Beliau juga ada menyampaikan bahawa salah seorang 'taikun' besar di Singapura akan menyumbangkan 7 buah bas kepada mereka yang tiada kenderaan untuk pulang.
6) Nampaknya hubungan antara PAP-DAP ini semakin erat dengan kehadiran Lim Kit Siang di Gelang Patah sebagai calon.
7) Bersungguh-sungguh PAP dari Singapura ini untuk membantu DAP membuktikan bahawa selama ini mereka sebenarnya tidak pernah berpecah. DAP menjadi sebagai cawangan PAP di Malaysia.
Sumber : suaralensa.blogspot.com
Bersedialah atas segala kemungkinan yang berlaku. Kita tak pasti lagi apa rancangan Singapura. Bersedialah
MW rasakan dan sudah boleh agak ini akan berlaku.LIM KIT SIANG yang dah begitu nyanyuk masih teguh memerintah DAP sebab apa?Logik akal pun sudah cukup untuk kita semua nilainya.
P/S: Info terkini menyatakan...200 bas disediakan oleh PAP utk Perak sahaja.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 14:01 | Report Abuse

Hutang kroni bernilai RM589 juta telah dihapuskan oleh Kerajaan Barisan Nasional! Jumlah ini cukup untuk menampung 10kg beras percuma kepada kesemua 28 juta rakyat Malaysia.

Dengan kuasa Datuk Seri Najib, Tan Sri Tajudin Ramli terlepas begitu sahaja daripada arahan mahkamah untuk membayar balik hutangnya yang berjumlah RM589 juta kepada Pengurusan Danaharta Bhd, sebuah agensi yang dimiliki 100% oleh Kementerian Kewangan.

Keputusan Kerajaan BN ini menunjukkan bahawa niat sebenar mereka untuk menyelamatkan kroni-kroni mereka walaupun ia melibatkan ratusan jutaan dana awam dan juga hasil titik peluh pembayar cukai! Sudah tiba masanya rakyat sedar untuk melawan tindakan menyebelahi kroni BN lebih dari kepentingan rakyat.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 14:02 | Report Abuse

"Rasuah sudah pun menyebabkan kebanyakan rakyat di Malaysia menjadi rakyat kelas ketiga dari segi ekonomi. Rakyat kelas pertama adalah pemimpin BN manakala rakyat kelas kedua adalah kroni-kroni BN dan pengikut-pengikut mereka."

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 14:04 | Report Abuse

Kos pembinaan Lebuhraya Utara Selatan adalah kurang daripada RM6 bilion tetapi jumlah keuntungann syarikat konsesi PLUS mencapai lebih daripada RM1.5 bilion setahun! Konsesi lebuhraya di antara PLUS dan kerajaan Barisan Nasional (BN) telah membolehkan syarikat kroni BN untuk meraih kadar pulangan sebanyak 25%, jauh lebih tinggi daripada norma industri infrastruktur antara 8-15%.

Yang lebih mengecewakan lagi ialah perjanjian konsesi ini membolehkan PLUS untuk terus mengutip tol dari rakyat Malaysia lebih daripada 30 tahun dari sekarang. PLUS makan duit buta, rakyat tanggung sengsara.

Semua ini merupakan satu tindakan yang memberi bebanan kepada rakyat bawah kerana rakyat dipaksa bayar harga tol yang tinggi tetapi kroni BN mendapat keuntungan yang luar biasa. Ini semata-matanya rompakan siang hari!

Jika Pakatan Rakyat memegang kuasa, kita akan mengkaji semula perjanjian konsesi tol secara berperingkat dan mencari kaedah yang bersesuaian untuk menghapuskan tol. Dengan itu, rakyat Malaysia tidak perlu menderita beban untuk membayar kadar caj tol yang tidak adil semata-mata untuk mengisi poket beberapa kroni.

Oleh itu, wajarlah rakyat menggunakan pilihan yang bijak sama ada menyokong BN untuk memperkayakan kroni-kroni atau memilih Pakatan Rakyat untuk hapuskan semua tol secara berperingkat.

Ubah Sekarang, Bersihkan Malaysia.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-16 14:27 | Report Abuse

KERAJAAN SELANGOR DAH BAWA LARI FILE PENTING DI SUK
Written By MediaShah Alam on Thursday, 11 April 2013 | Thursday, April 11, 2013

Shah Alam 11 April-Kerana sudah tahu akan mengalami kekalahan teruk pada pilihanraya kali ini kerajaan Parti Keadilan Selangor telah membawa lari segala File yang mengandungi dokumen penting selama mereka memerintah Selangor.

Difahamkan oleh sumber yang boleh dipercayai.Segala file penting di pejabat EXCO di bangunan SUK(Bangunan Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah)telah di bawa lari untuk mengelakan kebocoran maklumat penyelewengan mereka jika BN berjaya menakluki Selangor.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-16 14:31 | Report Abuse

Seks scandal pemimpin pembangkang

http://mediashahalam.blogspot.com/2013/04/ramai-pelakon-video-seks-wajah-serupa.html

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-16 14:35 | Report Abuse

槟州政府承认在四年内花了将近千万令吉印制千万份,对林冠英歌功颂德的《珍珠快讯》刊物!林冠英在2012年11月,以书面回答议员的询问时指出,从2008年至2012年10月这四年的时间里,槟州政府共花费892万6000令吉,印制1134万份双周刊的《珍珠快讯》。

《珍珠快讯》一直恶评如潮,一些传媒批评林冠英假公济私,利用州政府的资源为自己涂脂抹粉,大搞造神宣传活动。2012年5月份的珍珠快讯更引起民间反感,因为第28页内容中,竟刊登了51张林冠英与家人的照片,包括妻子周玉清和父亲林吉祥的照片, 仿佛槟州政府已经成为林氏家族的私产。花人民的钱为自己造势,这像样吗!

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-16 14:46 | Report Abuse

Ramai pelakon video seks wajah serupa pemimpin PAKATAN RAKYAT

http://mediashahalam.blogspot.com/2013/04/ramai-pelakon-video-seks-wajah-serupa.html

Ooi Teik Bee

11,304 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-16 14:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-04-16 14:54 | Report Abuse

I think orang BN ESP UMNO have sex with Babi and other animals only that why they are like that...

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-04-16 14:55 | Report Abuse

This one ah behavior of Binatang Saja, trying to capture everyone for sex when they clearly have a sex maniac in mCA

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-16 14:58 | Report Abuse

Hey Jamesdean, are u afraid of your own shadow?

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-04-16 15:02 | Report Abuse

Ranger if you screw Babi ha....siap a yang buat Buyi oink oink arh?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz